All Comments on 'Jason's Story Ch. 07'

by EroticLitKitty

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great!

Please hurry up and finish the story - its great but i wanna know what happens in the end! Keep up the good work

lisastpaullisastpaulalmost 17 years ago
I like it

I dont like the cheating side of the story. But the story as a whole is great. So......could brett be on his way to surprise his wife????? Is she gonna leave her family to be with Jason??????? I gotta know. Keep up the good work. Please update soon

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Hot and Hotter

Sounds like you've been busy with other things. Am looking forward to this story getting close to its conclusion. Like so many, it's a good thing this is fiction. Otherwise, we'd be having Jason arrested for breaking and entering, sexual assault. It's interesting to me that so many of these stories seemingly demonstrate a weakness on the part of the woman to hold off the advances of an attractive man. The husband who has done nothing wrong, along with innocent children, are almost always the ones to suffer this cheating episode. I'm waiting for a story where the woman knows exactly what kind of lowlife the guy is, plans to entice him to make a play for her, and then teaming up with her husband, puts him firmly in his place. That's what predators deserve. However, I'm glad this is fiction, and look forward to the next hot section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
They said it all! Sizzling!

You've got me hooked! I love your work! I'm not too into the cheating, but you do it so well. I feel horrible that I'm going to beg you to post more! Soon! Not only am I dying to find out what happens next, but I also would love to see spin-offs: Bria and Kane, for example. And what's with the boss, Jack?

take care, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not amused

how dare you name the black female character "nig-ha" ...is that supposed to funny? ....give me a break...not fooling anyone...how racist....ruins what could have been a good story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow wow wow

never mind the other tacky comment, great story looking forward to the next chapter

Musiclovefun87Musiclovefun87almost 17 years ago
It's already been explained

the author already explained how to pronounce the girl's name it's kind of like niya its a long i and "uh" she was not trying to make it seem the n-word. The name does not make her a racist.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Kitty loves you!!

****Another note from the author****

This comment is a little different than the previous ones...a lot less bitchy - lol! First of all, I'm loving my little "H"s for "hot" next to my chapters, you guys really know how to make a girl feel special. I figure that it'll take about 2 more chapters to wrap things up, and then, you guessed it, we'll move on to Bria and Kane because they're so much fun. I have been really busy, but I don't want the story to suffer, so please forgive me for taking so long to get the rest of it out. Thanks again everyone, and "big-ups" to Musiclovefun87 for letting me focus on the good comments ;-)

Kitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely loving this story!

First, I`d like to say I`m a black female who absolutely loves this story and have never felt offended by the characters name or its content. The author is obviously not a racist or she would not have written "Jason`s Story" in the first place. Readers should have an open mind and enjoy this great sobmission. I love it because not only is it erotic enough to turn you on but it tells an addictive story. Hats off to the author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot stuff

i think this story is hot i think it is refreshin to read a story about a black woman and whit manwhere there is passion and the woman is not treated like a whore or slave. Keep up the good work i will be bringing some stuff of my own i hope you will like. adding on i know you are not a racist, you go girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
next one

pleezzz write another one and fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
We need another chapter!!!!!!!

This story is fabulous!

FrinklesFrinklesover 16 years ago
I have never been so torn about infidelity

I love this story. I am happy to see a story about infidelity that isn't so black and white (pardon the pun). Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story, Sad Ending

I am beginning to believe that you are never going to finish this story. Pretty sad way to finish a good story.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 16 years agoAuthor
***Note from the author***

Hello all!

I just wanted to let you know that I've just submitted Chapter 8, so I imagine it'll be up in about a week. Thanks so much for all of your votes and wonderful comments. Keep 'em coming!

Kitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hope to get Brett's Story

Loving the story, but it's clear that Nigha doesn't really love Brett, not like she loves Jason. For that reason I hope that she and Jason wind up together with her and Brett sharing custody of their two young sons.

I hope Brett gets a story of his own in which he gets a woman for whom he is her ultimate man as Jason seems to be Nigha's. That would be a killer story. I also know that it's possible for Nigha and Brett to get back together, but I'd love to see Brett's Story. He sounds delicious, and I'm sure there's a woman out there for him who'll give him her all and then some. However, she's going to have a tough road ahead with him since his faithfulness, love and devotion to Nigha was treated pretty callously. From what Nigha's sister said, I'm sure he is pursued and hit on all the time, yet he's remained true (unless it's revealed otherwise). That would be compelling and dramatic story.

Great writing and hope you update soon.

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous