Jaspernon the Prince Ch. 02: Tower Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have seen that door before, but never opened," said Riala. It has crossed my mind that it was a room I have never been inside, and I have never seen it open. I have wondered what was within it, but have given it no thought recently."

"I should probably not tell you, but I have," mused Alixerand, wondering if he was being an honourable friend to reveal the Prince's private place. But he knew the Prince liked and admired the Lady Riala. What harm could there be? Probably the Prince would be indulging a recent hobby, painting beautiful women, or reading his books.

"Thank you for your help young sir," said the Concubine. "If I find the Prince there I am in your debt. I must do you a favour sometime." Alixerand was left imagining what sort of favour he might wish for or expect from such a beauty.

Riala lost no time in making for the Tower, close to her own apartments. She mounted the stairs and was soon passing the room of the High Priestess. On the landing above was the black door. She knocked. There was no immediate response. She tried the door. It was indeed locked. Her heart began to sink with impatience. "Prince, are you there? It is I, Riala." She waited.

"Who is there?" came a response. It sounded like the Prince.

"It is I, Riala!"

"Lady Riala! I will open the door. Wait."

The familiar figure of the dark haired handsome Prince Jaspernon opened the door. "Lady Riala, I was not aware you knew this room."

"Not many do it seems. I could not find you so I asked your friend Alixerand. I hope you do not mind my intrusion."

"Of course not. I am just a little surprised. That's all." He seemed a little evasive, she sensed. He was well aware of his earlier indiscretions in watching her with his father. Why would he not be just a bit embarrassed to meet her so soon after being noticed? Did he think she would be angry?

"Do you wish to come in? You are welcome."

"Yes I would like to come in. You must show me this secretive room. What do you do in here? Dare I ask?" She was not making him comfortable, yet.

"What do I do here? I paint, I read, I appreciate the treasures of the past!"

"I saw you earlier."

"Oh did you," he said nonchalantly, probably hoping that she had not seen, what he obviously thought she had seen.

"I think you were quite enjoying what you were watching." He was silent, not knowing quite what he should say. "I will bet you have watched us before, maybe even a few times. Am I right?" Again he was tongue tied, probably wondering what he should admit to. She, on the other hand did not seem too embarrassed to have been watched during such personal scenes.

"Its alright Jaspernon. I am quite an open minded woman, although I am not quite sure what your father would say."

Changing the subject, she came fully into the room. "Well, now I am here, show me the room. What is inside it? I see there are paintings, and books, and lots of boxes. And oh what paintings!" Immediately she took in the pornographic nature of some paintings hung on the walls, but also the artistry of the painters. "Well these are rather crude," she gazed at pictures depicting a King with his naked wives or concubines, acts of penetration and erotic positioning. "Jaspernon I can see now why a young man would wish to spend time alone in this room, and why the door might be locked! Alixerand gave me the impression you might be doing some paintings yourself?"

"I do paint. I have been doing. It is a hobby I have recently acquired, but I do not claim to be particularly good yet."

"Let me see then, or is the subject matter too risqué for me?"

"Not as risqué as some of those paintings," he explained. "Here is the one I am working on, just a modest attempt. I am partly copying another painting."

She peered over to where he pointed, and exclaimed, "I see. At least it is not as crude as those paintings, but the woman is very naked." She was smiling, revelling in his discomfort. "But yes, I can see you are not the master, but the student. However, it looks quite becoming, pleasantly sensuous. You have certainly some reasonable talent, and I see the paint is fresh, so you have not merely been pleasuring yourself in here.

"I would like to make a suggestion to you. I have never to my knowledge been painted, and it occurs to me that, before my looks begin to fade, it would be nice if my looks could be preserved for the future, in a painting."

"I am not sure, my Lady, if I am a good enough painter to create the ideal painting of you. You deserve a better artist than me."

"Nonsense, what better place and time to have a painting at least started."

"I could at least be inspired to attempt a painting of you Lady, but I must suggest to my father that he hires a quality painter to paint you."

"Thank you, my Prince. I like that idea. But first I would like it if you would practice your arts, using me as a model. Do you wish me to disrobe now?"

The Prince could hardly believe what he was hearing from her lips. A slight smile escaped his lips, which he sought to diffuse. "Madam, are you sure you are ready?"

"I was ready this afternoon, was I not?"

"Yes madam," he ventured and admitted, all at the same time.

She began to loosen her green dress. "Can you unclasp me at the back Jaspernon?" Without delay she requested his physical assistance. There was no doubt in the Prince's mind which of them was the most confident or dominant, but his mind was still in confusion as to her intention. Was she attempting a full on seduction, after becoming aware of his interest in her, or was this some subtle form of punishment for his invasion of the privacy of herself and his father. Was she testing him, to end by humiliation of some sort? Should he rise to the occasion, as he would love to, and see where her charming manoeuvres led, or should he opt for caution. All his instincts obliged him to be careful. He could quite imagine Riala enticing him into some embarrassing situation only to report him to his father. She was quite capable of entrapment and public embarrassment, he believed. She was well known for being flirtatious and had led certain courtiers to overstep the boundaries of court etiquette and decency, and suffer embarrassment for their exhibitions.

"Lady perhaps this is going too far. Too soon at the very least. Maybe I should paint you with your dress on, before we eventually proceed to something more complete. I am not sure whether my father will approve of my painting you without your costume."

"Well that's rich Jaspernon! Would your father approve of you taking your pleasures while you observe him and myself in the acts of private sexual enjoyment and debasement?"

"Probably not.," he admitted. "Hopefully he does not know of that, and will not."

"Luckily he does not know. I have not yet had the heart to tell him, but maybe I should?"

"Oh please my lady. I beg you not to." Jaspernon looked genuinely worried that she might. His desperation was evident to her.

"Well in that case, perhaps you will do as I wish, and paint me now, without my clothes. Am I not beautiful?"

"Oh yes Lady Riala. You are very beautiful!"

"You have seen me unclothed so there is no harm in that now is there?"

"No perhaps not," he agreed.

"For sure if you refuse, I will tell the King where you were earlier this afternoon. You see I rather like the idea of being painted. You have your paints here and your easel. I can see that you have been doing some of your painting this afternoon, so begin afresh and start to paint me, and then perhaps you can do some more on future visits. So unclasp me!"

Without further ado he stepped closer to her radiant body, touching her back for the first time in his fumbled attempt to unclasp her at the back. With both hands on the job he got it unclasped, feeling the close presence of her radiance, drawn like a magnet towards her lovely shoulders and revealing skin, and yet fearful of touching something so beautiful, and also so forbidden. He realised that his cock had stood to attention in response to his touching of the beautiful creature, without any effort of mind.

"That feels nice my Prince. I can feel the air around me. I can't wait now, for you to paint me. I am tingling all over with the knowledge that an artist can see my body, and is going to paint my likeness."

She seemed keen for him to actually paint her on a canvas, but he was very conscious that this was also a performance for his benefit. All would be revealed shortly, one way or another, he was sure. All he could do for now was her bidding, which was to paint her. "I will put another canvas on my easel," he said.

As the lady waited in seductive pose, he put the first paint to canvas, swiftly outlining her stretching taut body, the shape of her breasts being the centrepoint, the inevitable focus of her beauty, the beautiful face and rich dark brown hair. He knew he was not so skilled as the great artists, but he was so far pleased with the general shape of what he had depicted.

"How is it?" she asked. "Is there enough enticement in my pose?"

"It is coming along well, Lady, but you cannot expect too much from me. We must acquire some quality artists to paint you properly."

"It is time I had a look at the painting so far," she declared. She came out of her pose and came towards him, so close he almost dared to grab her and bring her close. She saw the painting and said, "That is truly not bad young Prince. You do have some talent indeed. My pose is good, and you have the shape well, but I do think I could do more poses, ones which might compare with the rude pictures over there. She pointed at a picture of a lady invaded by a King's cock, penetrating her hindquarters, while a handsome courtier offered his cock to her mouth. "These pictures are making me feel quite wet down there. I say, Jaspernon, paint me please while I stroke my quim. A new picture, begin quickly while the mood is upon me." She sat on a table, spread her supple legs, laid back and put her hand to herself. Feverishly she began to stroke, while he began the new picture outline, with hand shaking, as his pulse leapt. She became excited and her breathing stronger as she performed for him. Breathlessly she said, "Do you have the outline yet?"

"Yes my lady, it is there."

"Good. I am ready now for your cock, as long as you have the basic form of the picture. Now my Prince. Take your clothes off, as quickly as you may, and come over here with your cock." To her pleasure it was fully erect, pulsating with his life blood.

"Come over to me my beautiful Prince, and stick it in to me." He mounted her on the table, and found without any doubt that she was very wet. Quickly and passionately he fucked her to a wonderful climax, and spent himself in the moments after inside her. Then they began again more slowly this time. Soon she instructed him to lick her, which soon brought further wimpering orgasms from her. Then she took his cock into her mouth, before he penetrated her and filled her again.

12