Jaspernon the Prince Ch. 04 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brundige listened patiently, her heart beating faster as the words he spoke made sense to her. This was her time. It might be late, but she must take this chance or forever blame herself for not trying. "Enough," she said, "I agree with you! The Goddess has taken our choices away. We must attempt this. If we fail, at least we will have tried." With these words she opened her purple gown and dropped it from her shoulders. There was nothing underneath in this warm weather apart from the beautiful suit the Goddess had given her at birth. He had to look and was most pleased, for her body looked very beautiful to him, very appealing, as her flesh was hardly sagged or out of shape. Her breasts were still full in his mind, and her body most lovely. He worshipped her immediately, feeling the appeal of her body.

He opened his own robe and came to her, drawing her within his robe. Her arms were around him and they hugged, feeling each other's nakedness. She pulled off his robe, taking his arms out of the sleeves. He too was naked underneath. He had not even pantaloons underneath, as she had not. She opened her mouth to him and they kissed, as they had seen men and their wives do, but never been able to do themselves. She allowed his tongue inside to explore and thrust her own blatantly inside of his mouth in return. Reaching below he felt the warmth between her legs and the moisture that was there. He felt her full buttocks and squeezed them. His hands reached for her luscious breasts, like full fruit, to hold and explore, and to taste for the first time. He felt as if he were in the Garden Of Eve, where the daughter of the Goddess was first plundered by Adam, the forefather of the whole human race. She felt for his cock, 30 or 40 years later than she should have, and found to her joy that it had grown in size until it was hard and thick, and stood ready to plunder her as Adam had plundered Eve. The Goddess flowed through them both, bringing them together fully in nature, as they had been in spirit for so many years.

Brundige had talked frankly to Hadigan and agreed to attempt physical relations, but she was not at all sure of it. She had feared it as much as welcomed it initially. Actually they both enjoyed it and the experience proved fulfilling to both, not because they performed perfectly, but because they could both remove the barrier of not having experienced from their minds. Neither had expected to be anything else but clumsy, and so both were pleasantly relieved to find they could function as men and their wives had done for centuries before them. Knowing each other as friends for so many years and having similar minds and interests in life, made them understanding and caring of each other, but also curious and excited by each other.

Once introduced to the act they both wanted to repeat it, which they did the next day, and everyday for some time after. They visited each other in the rooms both had in their dormitories, which were in the same temple complex in Anachronar. Brundige was easily given dispensation to spend much time and many of her nights if she chose in the room which belonged to Hadigan the High Priest. It was almost as if they were married. But as members of the Cult they were not expected to be married. They were still a High Priest and a Priestess of the Cult of the Goddess and they were committed primarily to the Goddess and her work.

High Priestess Patience was now encouraging bonding and sexual sharing amongst the Priesthood so they could impart the new interpretations of the Goddess' love to all her people. So having been introduced to each other the High Priestess encouraged them to become promiscuous. With respect to their age and maturity Patience held back from obliging them to join the new ceremonies which she was developing with younger priestesses and priests. She allowed them to choose what they would do and what they would not, but she did offer them and other older priests and priestesses participation in ceremonies. In time both of them, having enjoyed their own physical relations did decide to sometimes be involved in the ceremonies, which both developed an excitement for and an enjoyment of. Both enjoyed the often younger and various bodies they came into contact with, and felt they communed with the souls of others as well as the Goddess.

12