Jax Home Alone 02

Story Info
Jax agrees to a date with Malt Shop Ricky.
2.3k words
4.5
2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jax Home Alone 02

Hey, it's Jax and I'm back to continue my ridiculous life story. Not that my life story is interesting or anything, but because the few people I have surrounding me seem to make it that way.

I suppose it's been about six weeks since Derek, my one and only, went back to Coastal for the Fall and Winter Semesters. Even though things weren't all that hot and heavy between us during the few times he snuck over to fix something that I "accidently" broke, I still cherish the sins of the flesh that we shared. But that's behind me now. I'm no fool and I'm sure that Derek is running all over campus conducting his own experiments to prove his own theory on the sins of the flesh. Also, LOL, it's a college campus so I'm also sure that there is plenty of flesh to sin with.

His return to college left me with three things.

First, it left me with one return home weekend visit where he lied to his family about what time he arrived in town. It was really nice to not have to break something to get him inside of my house.

Secondly, seriously, he left with me his sister Jade. Jade is cool enough, but she's like a fire cracker in an empty soup can sometimes. It's not bad to hold the can in your hand, but don't cover the can with your hand.

Thirdly, I was left to live my fem life at home and his departure authenticated my "lonely and home alone" status, even though I will admit that I actually left the house a few times as fem Jax. Somehow Jade convinced me that I wouldn't fall off the edge of the world if I left the house in capri pants. I did visit her a few times while she was working at the Malt Shop, but only because the county put up a guard rail to protect me from the "fem boy edge of world" roadway.

Also, it left me to deal with Jade and her efforts to "hook me up" with someone because her brother Derek was probably doubling down on his campus experiments. I didn't exactly encourage her because I had my fair share of sins of the flesh and I mean Derek sinned all over me, but I kept an open mind because she was instrumental in safe guarding my time with Derek.

Now, I will say that she never beat around the bush. Last Saturday she popped over to trade making my morning coffee for her weekly gift card allowance (her words, not mine) and she gleefully announced that she found me a suitable partner (again, her words, not mine) to take my mind off of Derek. Her approach needed a little polishing, but she said she found me a "boy" to meet. She had a hook up proposal with a twist (in her favor, of course). The twist involved the "boy" for me and some privacy for her so she could "do" her mom's friend's son during her mom's upcoming adult Halloween party.

"Jade! I'm not just about having a "boy" around and I know what Derek is doing on campus, but thanks for considering me as your partner in crime. Can't you just "do his brains out" in whatever bedroom is assigned as the "coat room" for the night at your mom's house and plead the 5th if you get caught? Besides, I'm happy with my "home alone all the time" status as my homepage indicates."

"Don't be silly. I can't control the level of my voice when a stud is "doing" me doggie and I can't afford to get caught giving him his early wedding gift. Also, he can't afford to get caught giving me his last trick or treat on the guests coats before he gets married. I'm just asking that you let me sneak him over and into your spare bedroom for 15 minutes or so. And I did mention that the "boy" I found for you is really a "guy", right? Oops, out of sequence also, I know you miss washing the sins off of your flesh. I mean, you post about it all the time. Oops, can I insert a "besides" here?"

"Ah, no, you messed up your entire thought process. Unfortunately, and this is awkward, but I already invited my last two remaining friends over for a private nerd Halloween party. There is a Buzzsaw Massacre marathon showing all night and I just so happened to have picked up a cute kitty kat costume. It comes with a pencil to draw whiskers on my face and everything. Also, my friends haven't accepted me as fem Jax yet, so I'll be home alone in a kitty kat costume. My Halloween party is already a bust."

"Um, so, is the kitty kat costume a dress or stretchy pants? Also, my apologies for using a double also just then and for trying to sneak in an out of place "besides" too."

"It's a dress and it has a higher neckline so I don't have to worry about showing any cleavage that I don't have. So, is the "boy" who is really a "guy" the guy you work with at the malt shop? Malt Shop Ricky, I believe, right? He recently started to follow my Chang page. Also, he talks too much with emojis."

"He asked about you after that time you visited the Malt Shop in those ridiculous pigtails. Also, when you tag a favorite follower with a blue star, it's visible to everyone and he noticed it. Also, he's cool with being called Malt Shop. Ugh, damn it, I used a double "also" again. Sorry."

"And just what would Malt Shop and I do while you're "getting done" in the bedroom for 25 minutes? Sit on the deck and stare at the stars? Also, I like my pillows fluffed."

"Ah, no, you get in his car and go to the Malt Shop and get a couple of Smoothies and I mean you go inside in your costume. You can drink them down by the river while the two of you get acquainted and be back to your failed Halloween party in 40 minutes. Also, I'll leave a gift for you under your pillow and a gift on your dresser while I'm in your bedroom picking up my weekly gift cards, which by the way, they make as cash cards too."

"OMG, then I will lose my "always home alone" status! No deal. Also, I've never been in a car with a "boy" who is a "guy", especially one with a nick name like Malt Shop."

"OMG, you'll be in costume disguise! Draw an extra whisker on or something. Also, enjoying sins of the flesh with Malt Shop, on the second date mind you, wouldn't kill you. Damn it, may I have one more also, please?"

"OMG, let's hear it!"

"Also, as I'm grabbing my allowance and looking through your dresser drawer for more, I'll probably be naked in your bedroom and I know you still like girls, especially me, so shut it and yes to all of this. Besides, I'm calling in one of the favors you promised me when you lied to me in July, so answer the damn phone and let me get to work on a devious plan to get pregnant by Victor before he gets married. Also, I'm become kind of like your sister now, so stop checking me out. Also rests it's case."

"Hey, I don't check you out."

"Duh, yes you do. I make your Saturday coffee fool."

"Ugh."

Jade went on about how Victor was allowed to sew his oats with his needle from behind her or eating her oats without a spoon or something. I conceded to her stupid plan that was destined to fail and prepped my house for a lame Halloween party that was never going to happen. But let me tell you, meeting someone new isn't easy, but at least he took the first step, which I thought allowed me to sit back and let our first date go where ever the river took it, right?

On Halloween night, Malt Shop Ricky showed up right on time, as did Jade and her secret sex partner, Victor, which was fine, except Malt Shop caught me off guard. As I let him in the front door, he took me by both hands and kissed me on the cheek as he told me it was a pleasure to meet me! I was not ready for that, I didn't have a response ready for that, but I'm pretty sure I gave him my biggest smile.

"Cool kitty kat costume. I'm sorry I didn't dress in costume for the evening."

"Oh, Malt Shop, you're fine. Should we get going or did you want to watch your co-worker drill for oil in her mystery date's throat?"

Hah, only a gentleman would extend his hand towards the door. He even asked me if he should use the drive through at the Malt Shop and told him it was his choice. Being out with a fem boy cross dresser was more on him than me, so I gave him a way out. To my surprise, he parked his SUV and we went inside. To my delight, maybe my kitty kat costume looked better than I thought it did. The crew who was working that night was very kind to me and had nice things to say.

"Alright you two. Two Smoothies to go. We all assume that Smoothies on Halloween imply the north side of the river banks, right? Also, Juju wouldn't mind your phone number. Also, I."

"Stop! Does everyone who works here use double "also" all the time? Also, Juju took my number in the restroom. And if all of you can do it, also, Juju seems to make promises she probably can't keep."

I knew Malt Shop was lying when he pretended to have trouble following the "sins of the flesh" road signs, but I let him off the hook. I also allowed him to act shy when he sheepishly asked if we were supposed to get into the back of his SUV to get acquainted. But I drew the line at sitting on his lap. His back seat was big enough for us to sit side by side with room to spare.

After 20 minutes or so, I may or may not have erased the line I drew. I mean, not only were we drinking smooth Smoothies, my ears were subjected to one smooth operator. Oh, and his body language was pretty smooth too. The way I saw things, I had two choices. Either say "no, not tonight" or think fast. I'm not sure what was going on back there, but it felt like he was trying to use my costume modesty panties as a tool. Which didn't feel terrible, I mean, awkward as hell, but not terrible, but I knew the end results was going to be a very wet and messy costume. And I still had to go back inside of my house and possibly come face to face with Jade and Victor, so I asked if he wanted something else.

I wasn't sure if it was fortunately or unfortunately, but he said yes, allowed me to roll over and get on my knees and he blew his load into my mouth the moment my lips touched him. I mean, I'll talk about it as a "sins of the flesh" Halloween blow job, but really, it wasn't. It was just good timing. LOL, it was also an easy clean up situation. Swallow and wipe.

"So, are you dumping me now or are we dating now, Malt Shop?"

"Ah, can we be in the "still getting acquainted" zone?"

"Hmmm, will we get "acquainted" at least twice a month or just when you're horny?"

Again, I let him off the hook so he didn't accuse me of nagging him or something. However, he was nice for the rest of evening and went back inside of my house to officially close out the date. Luckily, Jade was done "getting done" and we had the house to ourselves.

I had him sit on the couch as I retrieved him a Halloween beer and gave him every opportunity to kiss me again on the cheek as I set it down in front of him. I mean, I could see the pocket size "code book" in his shirt pocket and I assumed that he read a few pages. Hah, he rewrote a chapter or two! He had me on op of him in a flash, but at least he wasn't revolted by my fem Jax character.

"Malt Shop, Jade said this is all a little too much for our first date! By the way, we don't really need to mention anything to her about what we just did down on the river banks. Also, just what was that, by the way and should I buy thicker undies? They sell many styles and some have longer leg lengths if that helps you. And because I'm giving up also, also, whatever that was would be better on a bed, I think."

"Well, I don't what kind of freaky brother and sister relationship you and Jade have going on, but she said something about picking up something from your dresser and replacing it with a box. Lubricated condoms, I believe. Care to go check on that? Also, I meant to say freaky sister and sister relationship."

"I don't need to check. She sent me a picture text and we won't be performing that sin tonight. Say good night? Also, I already own longer modesty undies if you want to give me advance notice next time."

"I'll keep that in mind and I'll take my good night at the door. Also, I'll call you soon, Jax."

"Ah, is that the same as a blow job at the front door? Also, is that the same as a blow job at the front door?"

"It's like we've been dating for years."

Well, that was enough for him for the night and the SOB better call me.

End Jax Home Alone 02