Jax Home Alone 03

Story Info
Jax rings in the holidays in costume.
2.2k words
4.67
1.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jax Home Alone 03

Hey, it's Jax again and I'm currently looking for a new house to buy, you know, a long way from Jade because she's driving me crazy. I mean, she managed to keep Malt Shop Ricky away from me while her brother Derek was home from college for the Thanksgiving break, but she doubled up the following week and somehow convinced me to leave no sins of the flesh behind.

Anyways, it was actually quite unpleasant from my view point, but Malt Shop had the time of his life while he was having his way with me. But that's another story. And all I'm going to say about that Saturday was that everything started and finished with a kiss and neither of us died. Also, it wasn't all that bad the second time and I think I matched his movements pretty well.

But for now, my current bitch is how Jade managed to convince my two friends, Sam and Mike, to lighten up and at least pay their old friend a visit. First of all, other than hacking my phone or social media, I don't even know how she contacted them, but she did and she got them to agree to attend a small early Christmas cocktail party at my house for two hours. Seriously, I don't know how she managed to do that.

Secondly, Jade set me up big time. She had picked out my Christmas themed cocktail party host outfit and it was very skimpy, to say the least. Well, there was plenty of coverage after I had it all on, I suppose (maybe), but every individual piece had very little material. Bless the girls who can really wear this thing, right? Hat's off.

And I don't even know how to start to describe it, other than it was certainly red and white Christmas based in color and it was meant for another gender to look amazing in. But she worked on it and made it work for me, I think. And thankfully, the high heels were almost reasonable and I had three days to practice walking in them.

I'm not sure if the top (LOL, yeah, right, a top) was called a bustier leotard or a body suit with cups or a corset combination of some sort, by oh my, it was Christmas magic, it was very professional looking and somehow it fit me pretty well, all except for the boobs. LOL, it was the first time I ever wore silicone inset breast forms and I almost pulled it off. I say almost because I doubt if a real girl would wear a bra under the one-piece body suit, but as you know, I have non real girl issues and we did the best we could. Jade selected a Christmas red lace bra for me to wear. Hey, we did the best we could with what we had to work with (LOL, me).

I have no idea what the corset top piece was called or where a real girl would ever wear it, but it was like super-sized choker for me, I guess. It didn't hide all the issues I was having with the silicone stuffed bra, but it seemed like a distraction piece, so it was a valuable part of the uniform. Also, it was stitched to the corset top leotard body suit thing with, ah, little strings????? Like the back of an old western corset that seemed to make its way into every western movie ever made for some reason.

After that, OMG, the sheer red stockings were amazing and there were actually two sets. A very sheer red pair with little red bows on the top and a pair of thick red velvet (Lycra blended socks???) that I was to wear over the sheer nylon stockings, but the broke closer to the top of my knees. They almost looked like hooker boots, just much softer.

Jade also bought a set of matching red velvet arm length gloves with white fluffy accents. That was another first for me and they were pretty cool. They clearly said "it's Christmas time" and covered my arm almost all the way up.

And never mind the reindeer antler headpiece and short blonde wig. I wear my own hair a lot, but I'm no stranger to different hair.

For safety purposes and to not embarrass my friends by exposing myself to my old friends, she found a small, a very small red sparkly pleated skirt to slip over the leotard corset. LOL, with the proper posture, my friends wouldn't have to view my Christmas candy cane.

And finally, yeah, other than using the bathroom issues, there would be more leotards in my future. I imagined that they would look like the tightest tucked in top ever with a pair of jeans. But enough of that, LOL, for now.

On the Friday evening of the party, before Sam and Mike arrived, OMG, I went into selfie posting mode like a mad roleplaying woman! And oh yeah, with and without the little skirt because now that Jax has read the entire book titled the "sins of the flesh", Jax is no longer shy.

And then, SOB, Jade set me up again. First, she told me that she would have been willing to stroke off my fem boy hard on which I had because of the daring outfit I was wearing, if I haven't wasted so much time posting selfies and then, SOB, she announced that she wouldn't be staying all night. Hah, she said that she would stay for one drink and leave me and my old friends to reconnect. A set up, I tell, she set me up again, but that didn't seem so bad once she had me take one more look in the mirror.

The first 20 or 30 minutes were confusing for all of us, except for the smiling Jade. Sam and Mike tried to not stare at me in the Christmas costume, but I think at the same time they were both wondering just much of my butt cheeks were exposed under the skirt in the back. Hah, I know some of you know exactly how much a fine leotard body suit covers. LOL, I agree, let's go with a 60-40 situation.

And then they found out because the skirt was small that as soon as I reached into the refrigerator for their beers, well, they saw what they saw. LOL, they saw a lot more of their old friend Jax than they ever saw before (LOL, sorry for the mis use of the saw).

"Alright boys and my favorite role player, it's time for me to leave, which means it's time for me to embarrass everybody before I go."

"Please, no, no, please, no."

"Shut it, Jax. Now guys, I just wanted to make sure that you knew that Jax read the book from cover to cover. And by that, I mean, Sam, Jax will sign the dust jacket for you. And by that Sam, LOL, I mean, OMG, you are so hard for Jax right now. And Mike, even though Jax keeps me as a kept woman financially, we have never read a single chapter of the book together. And by that, would you care to walk me home? I live next door. And by that, I mean, Jax's spare bedroom is sort of dedicated to me for my usage now, so walk me in there. Also, is that a duh or a duh what are we waiting for?"

"OMFG, that's a duh, I'm all in! Also, damn Sam, you thinking about something?"

"Tell Jax that she's hot in her sexy little Christmas costume. Also, eyes on me Mike."

"Oh, that's pretty sweet Jax and I wouldn't mind playing Santa Claus and have you bounce on my lap someday, but you know, right? Also, I never knew your thighs were so, you know, transitional, Jax."

"Sam, anything to say before I "do" Mike's brains out?"

"Just get the hell out of here. I'll be fine with Jax."

"Good, then we are all in agreement. Candy canes will be licked and sucked tonight. Happy holidays."

Oh, Mike owes me big time if we actually do reconnect our old friendship. I mean, Jade might drive me crazy, but she does have a dream body and it was easy to see from Mike's eyes that he thought so to. Also, I wasn't going to embarrass Sam any further.

"Sam, I apologize for Jade and we can just talk. By the way, they are fake inserts. What would you like to talk about?"

"Geez, are those condoms on the Christmas tree branches? Also, who in the hell hangs condoms on a Christmas tree?"

"Again, I apologize for Jade's behavior. She's quite a character."

Damn it, I didn't see those hanging there in such plain sight. But I did see Jade's boobs, again, as she came running though the living room with her arm over her nipples.

"Sorry, close your eyes and no peeking, especially you Jax, you can't see me topless, even though you keep me as a kept woman. I just forgot to grab a few condoms from the tree. Also, Sam, Mike will not be going home with you tonight. Damn it! Jax, say something. I also forgot another also."

"Ah, if I'm not supposed to see you topless, then close the damn bathroom door when you blow dry your hair."

"Whew, thanks. Also, "talking" is meant for the bedroom, Sam and Jax is pretty fresh back there, so do something! OMG, SOB, Jax, please?"

"I expect a double-double bold coffee in the morning."

"Cream and sugar, sugar. Last one. Also, Jax just because I claim your spare bedroom without your permission, that doesn't give you the right to "look around" in my dresser draws, which are your dresser drawers. Chow!"

"Alright then, where were we Sam? Were we talking those, ah, lions, tigers and bears, oh my?"

"Hah, I like what she was talking about when she said talking was meant for the bedroom. Also, I'll give you a head start so I don't completely rip that costume off of you. Ugh, damn it, now I forgot one."

"Are you sure about all this? Also, we have been friends in the past."

"And I played with your ass back then too, so what? Also, OMG Jax, how is not your roommate?"

Well, I took his head start offer because it was still two weeks before Christmas and I may the chance to wear this outfit again. And as I carefully removing each piece of clothing, I thought to myself, hah, that was a confession and hah, I knew they weren't "accidents" all those times he fell against me.

"Finish your beer, Sam. This costume will take me a minute to carefully remove and hang up. Also, it sounds like we may have wasted some time."

"Also out of turn, which way are we going here? Get it wet or get a few condoms?"

I don't know if I helped or not, but I pointed at the tree with my left hand and pointed at my mouth with my right hand. And thankfully, as if he was peeking through my bedroom door, he came just enough to get my costume off and just barely enough time to grab a pair of jammies.

"Damn, I like all that. Listen, I only stayed away because, you know, right? Mike has to be the leader and stuff, but I never stopped using your Chang selfies. Also, we wasted 1 year and 7 months and it's time to make up for lost time."

"Really? Say that you're gay for me and I will drop these jammies."

"Duh, does this answer that question?"

(Hah, he wasn't all that, but the role player never says that, right? Especially when a slightly smaller size is greatly appreciated by, you know, the role player.)

Damn, that was the first time that one of my boyfriends (LOL, Derek and Malt Shop) ever asked me to remove my clothes and then, OMG, to stay that way. Jax has come a long way from her "lonely and home alone" status posts. By the way, praise Chang and all those videos, fake or not, because I was almost a fully engaged partner. Sadly, Sam was gone when I woke up in the middle of the night, but I think most CD's and Tranny's would expect that. LOL, happily, Mike was gone too when I came out for my morning coffee.

"Have a good night last night, Jax?"

"Yeah, but I think I need one of those blowup donut things to sit on today. You?"

"It was great and your friend Mike has great staying power. I'll see him again. Also, I think I better just move in here on the weekends and take over your love life. There was way too much sins of the flesh going on last night and you need someone to reel you back in. As your new roomie also, did you ruin the costume?"

"Nope, it's hanging up. I have a lot of comments on Chang about it. Also, ah, didn't you kind of move in here two weeks ago?"

"Shut it roomie and pay my share of the rent. Also, you have enough boyfriends now, so there will no accepting of dates online."

"Also, I should go out today and get a few more of those leotard things. They really hold things together."

"Yes, yes we should go shopping today, Jax."

Listen, it wasn't as bad as Jade made it sound. It was true that it was an active night, but I'm guessing that I was in a lot less positions than she was.

End Jax Home Alone 03