Jay Gets Juiced at the Gym Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry it's so big mom, I didn't mean to disappoint you."

"God, don't be sorry. In this case, big is beautiful," she said with a little role of her tongue over her lipsticked lips.

Looking down at my mom on her knees and the sex-ed book I watched as my mom took my Glans into her mouth. I felt her tongue play and probe against me pee hope. I continued to watch as my shaft (looking back at the book), my Corpus Cavernosum, slowly disappeared down her throat. Needless to say my cock reached its full potential, but somehow my mother was still able to press her lips squarely against my pelvis.

Looking up at me from her knees, "I would like to see any of the girls your age do that," mom said obviously proud of her abilities.

Mom continued to stroke my cock now using her mouth on my Testicles; first one then the other. Waves of pleasure flowed through my body. Juice certainly knew my body well and how to stimulate it.

I was eagerly waiting for the dialogue part to stop and the fucking part to start. My body was as sexually excited as it has ever been. Juice, reading my mind said, "Son, come over here, put your cock in mom's vagina."

That was my cue. No more Latin learning, just two bodies mashing together searching for sexual satisfaction. I watched my cock disappear into Juices warm, wanting love canal. I felt her muscles circle and engulf my hot rod. I always know when Juice is primed to come because her hands migrate to her nipples as she toys and plays with them.

But now both of us were oblivious to the two cameramen circling around us. Each one filming at a different angle that would be manipulated in the editing room to give the best vantage.

I tapped Juice's thigh and she moved into a doggy position facing right into the lens of the camera. Her full breasts were swaying, each time my cock pummeled at her ass. From this position, I had total control. My hands on her hips, helping me dive deeper into that delicious cunt of hers. I pounded her hard but she pounded back at me. My slippery cock moved in and out like a well-oiled machine. If harnessed, this energy could power a city block.

I tapped her thigh again and moved into a cowgirl position. I knew this was the best angle for the cameramen to enjoy filming Juice's magnificent body in the heat of passion. Her muscular thighs flexed every time she rose and descended over my cock. I knew by the way she was squatting up and down and rubbing her clit that she was almost past the point of return.

I saw the exact moment of her orgasm, as her face contorted in a combination of pain and pleasure. Her cunt muscles clamped down and I felt her canal erupt with wetness.

"Oh fuck, you are making mommy cum." Juice was never a quiet girl when she orgasmed, but today, her loud moans of pleasure were over the top. Was it acting, or was she so turned on that she cared less about womanly appearances? After all, this was porn and she was the Porn Queen for the day.

Looking up, I saw a light flash, indicating the finale was quickly approaching. I had been holding back but now it was my turn. With Juice on her back, she guided my cock and placed it between her wonderful breasts. As she tightly squeezed her breasts around my cock, the level of friction was even more intense than regular fucking.

Looking up at me with her doe-like eyes, she said, "Cum for me Jay!" And cum I did. The first stream of cum crossed over her mouth nose and left eye. The second stream left remnants on her cheek and forehead and the third and final spurt fell squarely between those lovely tits of hers.

"Cut, fucking cut!" shouted George. "That was fucking awesome. You guys have amazing chemistry together. Man, I haven't been this aroused since I photographed an orgy at the Playboy mansion. Once we edit out Jay's name from the final cut, we are good to go."

As I rolled over and started to catch my breath, I had to believe George, as there was a wet spot to the right of his zipper. Had Juice really used my name? I am glad George caught that fact.

Bob and his buddy clapped, showing their appreciation.

Juice leaned over and kissed me softly on my lips.

"What was that for, the filming has already stopped?"

"That is for being the best friend a girl could have. Now grab your clothes and let's get a shower. I am not pleased with the new cream rinse you deposited in my hair," she said laughingly as she took my hand and led me off to the showers.


12