Jayne's World Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well yes true, but what did you want?"

"Being blunt, as I usually am James, I wanted to be fucked. I wanted that quick and hard, I wanted to feel you, your body, your chest and your cock. That's what I wanted, not to be treated like some bloody concubine. I wanted us to have sex together, not you have sex with me, not to have sex by the manual. Haven't you heard that kids of my age don't read fucking manuals we just do it? Do you understand me or am I talking garbage?"

We didn't talk for some time and I lay there my eyes closed. I had no idea what you did as I think I dozed off for what I saw later was the best part of an hour.

Him.

No, not talking garbage. You were just giving me your usual blunt Jayne-view of the world. A spoilt bitch view perhaps, but as honest as always and for sure a younger person's view of it. I could have got annoyed. I could have objected and argued, but I didn't because basically, I didn't give a fuck.

So, you were pissed with me, so what? I'd worked to my standards, to my way thinking and doing things, my ways to the situation?

And just what the fuck were you doing now, Jayne? You'd given me your Jayne view of the world, of my world actually, and it was a heavily critical one at that. It seemed there was nothing I'd done right so far -- except, maybe, 'I'd fucked you nicely'. Well, that kind of shitty criticism is liberating really. If you're going to feel that way, I might as well just get on with it and do my own thing.

Okay, I'd try to 'lighten up' to 'just go with the flow, trust my instincts'. But I wasn't going to change being me. No way. I'd said 'honeybunch'. I'd said 'vino'. And 'no one you knew but no one ever said that'. Big fucking deal. So what??

Okay, maybe it was a generational thing. But for fuck's sake, what did you expect? Of course, it was a sodding generational thing, after all I was thirty plus years older. Of course, I was trying to impress you by my experience and maturity. I'm in my fucking fifties for fuck's sake you're fucking twenty-three. Reverse the position. Wouldn't you feel you had to impress me? Well, not any more. That fucking message had finally got home. But then in your way, in your world you were doing the same. Impressing me with how cool and relaxed you were, how youth of today was so different just as I did in the 80s and 90s. It's no different fundamentally, is it?

And oh yes, while my mind was having its rant, what else had you said? You wondered just where we were going? Now that was a really good question. After listening to you, I had no idea. Except I did know that before I left, I was going to fuck your spoilt bitch brains out again and again.

And sooner rather than later, Lady Jayne.

I'd have to check my manual, of course. After all, I'd covered the first chapter of the 'How an Older Man Should Make Love to a Younger Woman' instruction section. Hopefully chapter two would be more enlightening.

After all, it was becoming a little mechanistic almost robotic, apparently.

I felt pissed off and toyed with getting dressed and returning to my worlds, both of them. The more down to earth one of Yorkshire and the less complicated one of middle-age and fuck the young, well no not actually fuck them as I had now done that.

We didn't talk but lay side by side on the bed for what must have been the best part of an hour.

What I needed, it appeared, was to be more spontaneous perhaps? Well, the opportunity had just arrived. You turned to get something from the bedside table and your inadvertent, bent over flaunting your arse at me pose reminded me of that bikini photograph you'd sent me during one online chat. God, I'd spilt gallons of creamy manjuice over that photo.

Creamy manjuice? There was another one, Jayne. I bet none of your friends --but no one- had ever said that! Well, fuck 'em, I had!

Or rather, fuck you! Even as you stretched on all fours, my hands reached for your hips, dragging them back against me.

"Wait," you gasped as I fitted my body behind you.

That word was fine. I was okay with 'wait'. Had it been 'no' I would have stopped instantly. Probably an old-fashioned thing, Jayne, but when a woman says no, I instantly assume it means no.

"Wait?" I asked, grabbing the back of your neck and pushing your head down onto the bed. "Wait for what?"

You gasped again at my roughness. I waited for the word 'no'. It didn't come.

My free hand slid around to your stomach and down to your pussy. "Wait for this?" I asked, slipping a finger inside. You were already wet. That was one good sign at least. "Or wait for this?" I asked, rotating my finger in your juicy wetness and flicking your clit with my thumb.

Your groan gave me an answer. It said something like, 'continue, you bastard'. At least, that was my interpretation.

"Want it?" I asked, whispering in your ear as I leaned forward over your back. I stroked your wet folds with my hard cock at the same time as I slipped a second finger inside. That brought another moan from you as you rested on your elbows and involuntarily raised your near perfect bum.

"I don't," you gasped, but we both knew it was a lie.

"Oh, yes, I think you do," I grunted as my knees slid inside yours, forcing your legs wider apart. With each nudge, the adrenalin in my body increased. From the way your juices covered my fingers, I guessed that your adrenalin was close to overheating too.

"Tell me," I mumbled, running my hard cock along your wet labial lips. "Tell me you want to be fucked."

Your head shot sideways, your aroused blue eyes looking back into mine, a panting, lustful look covering your face. You couldn't help but groan aloud as my fingers curled inside you and my cock pressed against your delicious wetness.

"Tell me," I repeated, my hand leaving your neck and diving under your tee shirt to squeeze each of your tits. They felt sensitive, as if aching to be touched. I cupped each of them in turn, rotating your nipples in the palm of my hand. "Tell me, Jayne," I whispered again. "Tell me you want this old cock inside your juicy young cunt." At first you didn't respond, but as I manipulated your cunt and tits, you gave in. But then, you had to give in. That's what chapter two of the manual said, didn't it?

"Yes," you gasped as I brought both hands to your breasts, squeezing, pulling, mashing and pinching those wonderful, prominent nipples. That brought more sighs and gasps of surprise from you as my cock pushed harder against you, it was so close, but not ready to enter, well not yet at least.

"Yes!" you repeated, pushing your bum back, confirming your need to have my dick inside you. Your breath grew ragged as you became caught up in the delicious soft friction between us. I began to pant as I continued to rub myself along the whole of your wet opening.

"Want me to fuck my spoilt bitch," I grunted, sitting up on my knees. My cock was throbbing and any thoughts of continued teasing were rapidly leaving me. Fuck, I needed to be inside your sexy young body!

"Not so much of the my, just spoilt and bitch is enough," you as good as snarled.

You looked back at me again. Your Jayne-eyes were wild, your nostrils flared. With an aroused growl, your hand shot down between your legs and grabbed my hard cock. In one movement, you shoved me inside you.

Fuck, you were so wet that I slid in easily. I gasped at the entry, loving the way it felt as you gripped me. The sound was more like a hiss. I could feel your cunt muscles surround and squeeze me. Bollocks, I'd forgotten the rubber, but then I remembered you don't like them.

"That's good, you little bitch?" I grunted, one hand finding your blonde hair, gathering it into a ponytail. You gave a soft whimper as my grip tightened and I roughly dragged your head upwards.

"Want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

"Want my old, hard cock, in you, up you?"

"Yes."

"Up where?" I asked tugging on your hair making you gasp.

"Me, up me, up Jayne."

I kept pushing because I wanted to hear the filth come out of your mouth. "Up Jayne where?"

"My pussy."

I was enjoying it. But what was it? Dominating you, pulling your hair, hurting you, making you talk dirty to me or me talking dirty to you, maybe it was the forcing you?" Was it all of them? Probably it was as I was doing just what seemed natural. I had thrown the manual out of the window and was doing what came naturally, doing what modern, cool kids did or so I imagined.

I tugged your hair again, harder and this time the noise you made was a stifled scream, an expression of receiving pain. I liked that. You didn't seem to mind what I was doing and in fact, from the way you pressed back against me, squirming your arse against my stomach, you did too and wanted more. More what though, pain, domination, dirty talk, force or a combination of the lot. God knows!

"Not pussy."

"What?" you asked, not realising at first what I was after but with your usual quickness at getting it, as younger people term understanding. "My cunt, yes right up my cunt," slid so erotically beautifully past your gorgeous lips

"Your juicy little cunt needs my dick, doesn't it?"

"Yes, yes it does!"

These weren't just words, they were expressions, feelings, needs and thoughts. They were grunted out, full of arousal, full of hot lust, said with throaty groans while with each question, I tightened my grip on your hair.

I yanked your head back causing your glasses to fall off and then pushed it forwards in time with my thrusts. With each growl you gave, I pulled backwards until I was almost free and then rammed myself back inside you again.

"Like that?" I grunted, not really knowing what I was saying. I was losing it, moving faster, grunting more loudly, and yanking your silky locks backwards more tightly. "Like the way gramps fucks your juicy young cunt? C'mon you spoilt bitch, fuck me, too!"

You did. Fuck me, and how! You couldn't help yourself. Your backward thrusts started slowly but then grew more frantic. Geez, I could hardly contain myself and lost contact with who was fucking who. All I knew was that sweat began to drip from me as I lost myself in the white-hot heat between us.

"Oh, fuck, Jayne."

"That's it," I heard you pant. "Just there. Like that."

I had no idea what I was doing, other than losing myself in the fuck. How long was it since I'd abandoned my mind and body to a woman in such a way? My balls slapped against you as I surged up you, knowing I was either going to give you a massive climax or have a heart attack in the attempt.

"C'mon, you old bastard," I heard you grunting. "Keep going. Don't you fucking dare stop. Not yet. Not fucking yet. Yes. Like that. Just like that. Yes... yes... oh fuckkkkkkk," you as good as screamed as you squirmed away from me and fell onto the bed on your front with your delicious arse seemingly grinning at me as wave after wave of orgasmic sensations shuddered through your body.

That was the final piece in the fucking jigsaw. As you looked over your shoulder at me, I gripped my straining cock, moved forward a pace or two and with just three or four long pumps of my hand, I shot my cum onto your face. You gave me the most wonderful reward by smiling and whispering. "Thanks gramps," as you licked some of my goo into your mouth.

I've no idea how long it had lasted and I didn't care. All I knew was that I was exploding, sending depth charges from my body onto yours. I closed my eyes and scrunched my face in exquisite pain as each release tore itself from me. Fuck, how much was there???

I knew that you were cumming, too. In the distance of my mind, I could hear you shout out as your climax overpowered you. Your body trembled, mine jerked, and after covering your face with my unusual amount of cum, I fell sideways onto the bed, sweat streaming from me, my face red and heart pounding. Trying to come to terms with the electrical currents still pinging their way around my mind as rationale thought returned, I glanced across to see your sweaty face looking at me, a few strands of your blonde hair stuck to your forehead.

"Okay," I mumbled as the red mist of pleasure began to clear. "What did I do wrong this time?"

12