Jayne's World Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph heard that and looked from you to me holding the bill in his hand. I knew that he would be burning up to know what it was time for? My chair had slid back from the table when I had stood up so now, sitting again my legs were not under it, but were fully on view. The already rather ridiculously short dress had ridden up even more, so that when he looked down, he saw my legs almost up to my pussy and maybe even got a glimpse of my white thong. As that view was hidden from you by the table, you would not have known just how much he could see, but would probably have guessed it was quite a lot. And it was. I was now completely into the scene and was caught up in the proceedings, the potential, exhibitionist sex and momentarily I thought of opening my legs for him, but the moment passed.

As Ralph took it all in, he proffered the bill to you, but I intervened.

"No, my treat Ralph, he's my uncle, not sugar daddy."

I gave him my Amex as you looked on. You'd lost the cool and collected manner that had been so impressive when I kissed you. That had been replaced by an awkwardness that I had caused, the bitch that I can be, but then that's rich bitch Essex adchicks for you. There was also a fieriness to you, you were annoyed, probably pissed off and wanted nothing more than to punch Ralph in the face and tell him that you were not my uncle but my fuckmate. But of course, you were too well mannered and too much the gent for that, so you fumed in silence, as Ralph handed me the bill.

"Thanks Ralph that was great as usual," I said smiling up at him as he ran his eyes from the cleavage, I was showing from the low-cut top to the expanse of bare legs on the chair.

"And as always Jayne, you are most welcome," he said turning to you and adding "It was nice to meet you James, you have a lovely niece." I thought you were going to explode, but instead you simply stood up and replied.

"Yes, Ralph I am perfectly aware of that."

It was strange to be sitting with two men standing around me as I worked out fifteen percent to add to the bill. Neither of you spoke as I did that and then finishing, I looked up. What made me do it I don't know, but it seemed to fit in with what had been going down in The Fleece ever since I had made what was probably the mistake of bringing you there.

"Lucky me then," I purred glancing from one to the other.

"Yes, you are," Ralph replied as you walked behind him to go round the table. His eyes met mine and while I thought I was hidden from you by Ralph, I did slowly slightly part my legs a little.

"Well so are both aren't we James," he smiled looking at the gap between them. "See more of you soon then Jayne," he said as you pulled my chair out and I stood up smoothing the skirt down the few inches it stretched beneath my panty line.

"What the fuck was all that about?" You said as we walked out onto the street.

"What?"

"Come on don't play the fucking innocent with me," you, almost snarled."

"What didn't you like, apart from Ralph of course?" I asked.

"The whole exhibition, particularly flashing yourself at him."

Smiling I said as I put my arm through yours and snuggled my body against your side, your arm pressing against my right boob "But then I flash at everyone James, so what's the difference?"

"Oh, you know" you said, adding "How do we get to your house, walk or cab?"

We had cabbed it there and it was a fifteen- or twenty-minute walk, largely uphill back. The Fleece was round the back of the High Street near to the forest, which was close to the town at that point.

"That depends."

"On what?"

"Several things."

"Such as?"

"Well, whether you would like to see the town, have a drink in a bar, look in the shops, have a walk with a young bird or........."

"I think I have been around enough as an uncle with a young bird for one night. What's the or?"

"Whether you would like to fuck me somewhere."

"What outside?"

"Yes, anywhere."

"Oh, shit Jayne don't sod around or do you mean it?"

I stopped and turned to face you. We were in a side road that led to the high street and were just a few yards from the junction. We could see and hear that the main road was busy with cars and people going by the end of the road. Where we were was fairly quiet and there was no one else in the road. Looking you right in the eye, I slowly slid one and then the other thin strap of the dress off my shoulders. The neckline without their support buckled a little and slid down almost to nipple level, it was probably my hardened buds that prevented it slipping off each breast.

"Yes James, I do," I said softly as I reached up, took the neckline in my hands and slowly peeled it away from my tits. "Do you want to? Do you want these?" I asked as my new role as a sexual adventurer took over.

"Oh my God," you groaned, your eyes sticking out like organ stops as you stared at the exhibition I was putting on.

You were clearly excited, but then so was I. The whole idea of what you had told me about wanting to have sex in places where we might get caught was an enormous turn on for me. I'd never really done that other than when I let some oiky Italian kid fuck me on a sun lounger on the beach in front of a hotel in Sorrento where I was staying with my parents some years ago. Despite being drop dead gorgeous to look at, to my inexperienced body, he wasn't much of a lover, although he did cum twice in half an hour, but being fucked when I could hear music and voices, including my mum and dad's, from the hotel was amazing.

"Then take them, touch them," I whispered moving a little closer and kissing you.

It felt fantastic having my tits and nipples squeezed and stroked on the pavement in the centre of my home town. I squirmed against you, kissing and licking your face as you slid one hand downwards, across my waist and stomach and onto my bare legs. A moment's fumbling and your hand slid up my short skirt. You knowingly and skillfully immediately found my lips and slid your finger along them a couple of times before resting it right on my clit. That made my body jerk. It wasn't just having a finger on my cunt and a hand on my tit that provided that intensity, it was being where we were. Cars were going past just a few yards away, people were walking past the end of the road, there was noise, the smell of car fumes and music from the bars. And, most intensive, at any moment a car could turn into the road from the High Street or could come down the hill from the forest and catch us like two rabbits in its headlights.

I pressed myself more firmly against you as you pulled my skirt even higher at the back. There was clearly no need for you to do that to get at me, it was purely you exhibiting my bum, I thought and that thrilled me even more, for now I was as good as naked with my tits and my bum uncovered.

I could feel you were ready. Not that your cock had grown against me, but your body felt tense. I thought 'Who needs to be fucked by young kids?'

I was near to having an orgasm, what was that my tenth today? My body was shaking and my breath was coming out in gasps. I badly needed to be fucked, but even as aroused as I was, just like in the restaurant, my 'better self' prevailed.

"We can't do it James, can we, not here?"

"Regrettably no," you replied thrusting yourself against me.

"So where do you want to fuck your niece uncle? Back up the hill in the forest, over the other side of the main road in a car park or in the side road leading to my house?"

Him.

"I have a better idea," I said, pulling your dress back into shape and grabbing your hand.

"What?" you asked, giving me a puzzled look.

"You'll see," I said, tugging you back the way we came. "Is there a back to the restaurant?"

"Back?"

"Yes, Jayne, a back, car park or something. Preferably with a window outside Ralph's fucking perch or the kitchen, anywhere he might see us."

"See us. What do you mean?"

"Too fucking right," I said, panting like a dog on heat. I wanted you with an intensity I couldn't put into words. But more than that. I'd seen you flash your pussy at him. Well, you could do that whenever you wanted, I guess, except when you were with me. I wanted 'revenge,'

Yes, I wanted to fuck you with him watching.

"Don't be silly, we can't do that," you replied.

"Why not, you wanted to fuck him with me watching, so what's good for the fucking goose is also good for the gander." I, almost, snarled.

"There is a car park, we could go there if you want, but I don't think we could do it so Ralph sees us," you replied adding after a pause such an exciting phrase. "That is unless I go and ask him."

Fuck did you actually say that, would You. God this was amazing or, more accurately I thought, fucking amazing.

We were near to the pub again and I could see the entrance to the car park. It was a little way from the main building so I saw what you meant.

"Yes, I see what you mean" I said as I dragged you around the side of the restaurant into the almost, but by no means completely, dark car park.

The smallish car park was still half full, but then it was early. There were several cars jotted around and there was a couple of outbuildings that looked to be locked up, so we couldn't use them, but they did provide a degree of shelter. I knew that it would be impossible to get the bastard to see us unless you went and asked him and under no circumstances did I want that. It worried me that you appeared quite keen on the idea, fuck this sexual adventuring if it had to be that. You were unpredictable and I had no idea what might happen, probably you fucking him and me having a wank watching, trust my fucking luck.

We were standing just inside the car park. No one was around and nobody in the pub could see us.

"Get your tits out again Jayne?" I asked forgetting all my vows about needing affection and tenderness and wanting an experience and not just a fuck.

My excitement was growing. I was actually amazing myself for this was at least the tenth sexual encounter of our bodies since I'd arrived although my erection was only partial at this stage. I was starting to think of myself as superman, where had all this ardour and potency come from? As I watched you, demurely almost, slip one then the other spaghetti strap off your tanned shoulders and then ease the front of the dress down exposing your gorgeous tits, I got my answer. 'Don't worry, it'll harden up,' I told myself.

"Now pull your skirt up," I ordered huskily, half expecting you to say no.

But you didn't. It was becoming more and more obvious to me that you were getting as much out of this blatant exhibitionism as I was. That excited me even more. I also began to get a clearer idea on your concept of 'sexual adventurers.'

You eased the skirt up so it was bunched around your waist. You looked absolutely fucking marvellous and so utterly desirable. There was an immense combination of beauty, eroticism, wantonness and sheer fucking horniness as you turned and walked towards one of the buildings. Clearly, you had reached the same conclusion as me as to where we could fuck.

I followed the raunchy vision of your arse cheeks swaying from side to side framed by the material of your dress and the slither of white plunging down and vanishing between their rounded fullness.

You turned into a small gap. It was secluded so we would not be caught if anyone came into the car park that is unless they wanted the black Rangerover sport in the corner or the Porsche almost opposite the gap where you were now leaning against a white painted brick wall as good as naked.

"Fuck it Jayne, this will do me in," I smiled undoing my jeans.

Letting go of the hem of your dress you slid your hand into my boxers.

"What a way to go though" you muttered huskily, pulling my irritatingly semi-flaccid cock out. "Mmmmmmm, nice," you said stroking it adding. "Needs a little help though, doesn't it?"

"Well yes," I mumbled but then it's had lots of use today, hasn't it?"

"Yes, but he has to do some more doesn't he? Want to fuck me here and now?"

"Of course, this is just so fucking raunchy I could almost explode," I grunted realizing that I was about to fulfil one of my big fantasies. As I squeezed both of your tits, which were now becoming so familiar to me I almost knew each freckle on each boob, I momentarily wondered if I might fulfil the other main one? Just what the fuck you would you look like with another girl's head between your legs was mind blowing for me.

I suddenly felt a surge of energy. No, it was more than that it was a rush of sexual adrenalin. Mid-fifties and I was just fulfilling a sexual ambition I'd had for so long. The adrenalin made me want rough, hard sex. That in any case was more in keeping with fucking a young, half naked Essex bird up against a wall in a car park where, at any moment we could be seen and caught.

I grabbed you, turned you round, pulled your thong to one side so it was half way across your right cheek and yanked my boxers and jeans down so they were around my mid-thighs. Wishing that the bastard Ralph would appear and watch, but not touch, I was so turned on, I almost climaxed there and then. I fiddled my hand between your legs and fondled you. You were so fucking wet and ready that your thighs seemed to grab my hand and grip it.

But things were not as they should be, they were not right, something was wrong, badly wrong. At first and only momentarily, I couldn't work out what it was, maybe my mind had shut down as it couldn't or, didn't want to accept that I wasn't hard. I tried pushing it into you but the more I tried the less I achieved and, fuck it, the softer it got.

I didn't know what to do. Thoughts flashed through my mind in nano seconds that seemed like hours. A couple of times in the past I had suffered from 'brewers droop,' but that was after heavy drinking sessions for both of us and it became a laugh. This wasn't that and was far from a laugh. Could it be age? Oh, fuck yes it could and probably was and it shattered my earlier illusions of being a stud. I wasn't, far from it and despite my efforts today I was still a middle-aged man.

12