Jayne's World Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down luv, take your time or you'll do me," I sighed into his ear which my mouth was touching.

"Then cum, let it go."

"No, no I want us to cum together," I moaned back, pushing his suit trousers down as he fiddled at my belt and zip. We both got the other's trousers off and he pushed his boxers down.

"Take those bloody socks and shoes off," I grinned, holding and rubbing his lovely erection that was so turning me on at the thought of it fucking me.

Mickey had pushed me against the wall in the tiny hallway of the flat and I was leaning back against it in just my knickers and heels. It felt almost as if I was modelling and I accentuated the pose by arching my back; I knew he'd like that.

Almost giggling, but enormously aroused at his show of passion and desire for me, I watched him struggling out of his shoes and socks and as he stood before me naked, he looked lovely. He grabbed me again and pulled me against his nudity, grinding his cock against my stomach and squashing my boobs against his nicely hairy chest; both felt superb.

"Hope you've looked after it for me while I've been away," he growled into my ear as he shoved his hand between my legs, cupping my mound and pussy and squeezing quite hard, which made me gasp.

"Of course I have," I managed to croak, as his mouth once more went to my breasts which he kissed, licked and sucked before chewing on each nipple in turn.

"Been looking forward to this, have you?" he asked, sliding his cock between my legs so that the top of it ran right along my lips and pressed against my clit. That sent a torrent of feelings through me and I groaned with pleasure as he went on, "Not had too many in there have you?"

"No, of course not."

"What about that Yorkshire Jimmy you've been fucking?"

"I don't see him anymore," I groaned, squirming on his lovely cock.

"Good. So anyone else been giving you one?"

"No, no one."

He grabbed my hair and pulled it quite hard making me cry out with pain as he went on, "Are you telling me the truth, you fucking little tart?"

"Yes Mickey, yes I am, honestly," I groaned, as he released his grasp on my hair.

"Good girl," he muttered, turning me round and pushing me into the main room and telling me to bend over as we got to the settee. I put my hands on the back of it and leaned forward.

"No, more than that, get right down," he said in a gruff tone.

I lifted my hands up, rested my lower arms from my elbows to my wrists on the back of the six-seater couch and leaned forward so that my body was bent at almost ninety degrees at the waist. As I got into that position, I was surprised to feel him smack me quite hard on my right cheek. 'Oh shit he's going to spank me' went through my mind. But I was wrong, for after a couple more almost cursory slaps, he grabbed hold of my hips with both hands, sank to his knees behind me, pulled my panties down and mumbled, "open your legs, show me what's between them, let me see that lovely, juicy cunt of yours."

Again, being photographed came into my mind as I slowly parted my legs for him knowing that he, like all the photographers in the two sessions, would see my most womanly place. And just like before, that excited me, as did his words, which were, "You do have a fucking beautiful cunt babe."

His finger ran along the slit between my lips and found my clit and he pressed as he kissed and licked each cheek before he sucked my right one quite firmly. That felt lovely. But it got better when he slid his tongue along the crease between my cheeks and pressed right on my hole. He started rimming me and got the tip of his tongue slightly inside me. The combination of that, what he was doing to my clit with one hand and my tits and nipples with the other, was too much, and my orgasm erupted.

So extreme were the shudders and sensations that my knees buckled a little and I nearly fell, but he held me and without further delay he shoved his cock into my soaking wet cunt and fucked it hard, fast and deep. Naturally, that made my orgasm stronger and longer. As he pumped away with me collapsed and clinging to the back of the couch, I had no idea whether I was having a series of minor climaxes or one, long major orgasm. Whatever it was it was fucking brilliant or, as it somehow crossed my mind as I writhed on Mickey's seemingly long-lasting erection, brilliant fucking by him.

"Oh fuck Mickey, fuck, yes, yes, yes, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking yes," I said loudly maybe even screaming, although I am not a usually much of a screamer.

"Like it hard and deep up your cunt do you Jay?" he asked giving a yank on my hair that made me cry out, "do you? tell me bitch, open your mouth as wide as your fucking legs, you fucking slut."

"Yes Mickey yes with you I do," I whimpered.

"What are you?" he growled slamming his cock as far up me as it could go.

"A fucking slut Mickey, I'm a fucking slut?"

"What else?" he asked holding himself rigid far up inside me as he slapped my tits with one hand and my ass cheek with the other. The combination of the noises and that pain was new to me. The slurping of his cock in my drenched cunt, the slapping of his balls against my open thighs and the noises we were both making merged with the stings on my tits 'n ass from his spanking just about completed one of the strongest orgasms I'd ever had.

It wasn't until later after we'd gone to bed and had a snooze that I saw my body properly. Each boob had fierce, red love bites on them, they and my bum cheeks were pink where he'd smacked them and, bugger it, there were further marks on the insides of both of my thighs high up near to my groins. There was no way I could possibly pose tomorrow so, after he'd left to go home to his wife, I called Max and using the traditional women's excuse, one I'd used several times when I worked in an office, I told him that my period had started early and that I wouldn't be able to model the next day.

12