JD & Mother, Front Porch

Story Info
JD and Mother work things out.
818 words
3.96
20.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was only about trying to drown the sorrow that Saturday, out all night with my girlfriends; alone with the secret sensation, that continued to resonate between my legs, from the thought of the line I couldn't wait to cross.

While we drank, laughed, flirted and teased our way through shots, dinner and the best club, I remember the moment my chest heaved and my throat ached and I confidently held myself together, conflicted and yet convinced, there was no other sensation I wanted more than taking JD's breath away.

I heard the tap of my heels break the 3am silence, fiddled, and watched my keys fall. I smiled at the baby blue toe nail polish and visualized my plan for seduction.

I knew from the cars in the driveway, both JD and his dad were home.

The porch lights were on and I could see the outline of my breasts, through the sheer black fabric of my blouse, in the reflection on the leaded-glass picture windows, encased by the double front doors.

I waited outside like a stray cat; looked up at the wood blinds behind JD's open bedroom window, and aligned myself in the role of wife, mother and my cherished son's insistent lover.

The flicker of light from behind the blinds made me shiver with excitement, the guilt and sorrow released its grip on my shoulders, the hair on the back of my neck relaxed, and I purred a sigh of intoxicated relief at the sight of JD's bare chest and inquisitive stare, that focused on my eyes, rolled down off my lips, breasts, hips and landed on the keys just beyond my toes.

"Hello mother, here, take my hand."

I looked into his hands, let the tips of my fingers feel the calluses, follow the path of his outstretched arms and then reached up and held onto the back of his neck.

He arched his back and my shoes began to slide, weightless between his legs.

"I'm sorry JD, just a little bit tipsy," I giggled.

In the moment of silence that followed, I waited as a wife, hopelessly in love with her son, while his father, my husband, remained asleep, and oblivious to the affair.

II thought about JD, with the power to choose, and sensed that we both understood the mutual desire, and the path we followed, that lead his erection back into his mother's womb.

As we considered this, I opened my mouth, took his earlobe between my teeth and bit down hard, holding him and challenging his cock with my thighs.

JD's hands held onto my hips and his fingertips dug into my ass, as he lifted me up off my feet.

"You are so fucking hot, mother," he whispered through his teeth; and then we kissed; our tongues instinctive and familiar, lips locked, mouths open wide.

I pulled my knees up, locked my heels around his waist, and used my panties like a saddle, riding his shaft, satin on cotton, and cotton on steel.

I continued to hold on to him, my fingers locked behind the back of his neck, as he propped me up against the door-frame with one hand, his other hand up under my skirt and middle finger banging my pussy.

"Why is this happening again JD, we've got to be quiet, you're making me cum."

I felt JD's fingertips pull and then slip from my vagina, his thumb on my clit, his teeth on my tongue.

A slow shudder evolved into a deep breath, a sigh, and then a moan, as I leaned back.

While JD wedged himself and worked between my legs, I fought the urge to climax and grabbed onto JD by his hair, pulling his head back, like reins and felt his grip loosen, my feet touch the ground, followed by my ass, my eyes level with the waist-band of his sweats.

I read the look on his face, pleading, and heard JD whisper my name, as I held his balls in both hands and felt his cock find its way into the back of my throat.

Oh fuck mother, I want you so bad."

With one hand squeezing his smooth shaved balls and with the other hand, fingers stretched tight around his big hard dick, I worked the shaft like a piston, pulled the head through my lips and teeth, in and out of my mouth, saliva dripping down my chin and onto my blouse.

JD grabbed the back of my head, controlling the pace, stopping at times to pull his cock away and tap his swollen glans on my face, chin and outstretched tongue, then lathering the tip of my nose with our saliva.

"Oh my God, JD you're not going to come on my face; please come in my mouth," I begged.

"I want to taste and swallow every last drop of your creamy, hot, sweet, salty load."