Jealous Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
Neighbors sexting with my hot MILF wife.
1.9k words
4.58
5.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Seth and Jen's night of viewing pleasure, going for an evening jog became a nightly ritual. Unfortunately for them, Cheyenne hadn't been part of the nightly run. They would always stop and catch their breath in front of her and Dean's house, but they did not test tgeir luck by going in the backyard again. They still saw her frequently at the gym and had started referring to her as the Gym Goddess. Every time they saw her in a sports bra and yoga pants, they thought of her naked body and her wanton lust that night.

Today in the gym, Jen noticed there was a sign up sheet for a HIIT class the next week. And there on the first line was the Goddess's name and cellphone number. Jen took a quick pic and thought to herself that maybe she could somehow surprise Seth with it later.

That night, as they jogged around the neighborhood, they saw Cheyenne's husband Dean and the kids leave the house. Jen didn't say anything, but she smiled knowing what she had dreamt up for Seth, for bith of them actually.

"Race you back to the house. I've got a surprise for you."

Seth liked the sound of a surprise, especially with the tone of Jen's voice. It wasn't the "I bought you some new socks" lilt, but a huskier "let's get naked and fuck in the backyard" tone.

When they got home, Jen jumped in the shower to rinse off after the run.

"Meet me in bed in ten!", she called downstairs. Seth wasn't going to miss this opportunity and be late. Their sex life was pretty open and incredible, but it was still a huge turn on when Jen was the one initiating. He decided to jump in the guest shower downstairs real quick so as not to miss tge ten minute deadline.

At ten minutes on the dot, he ran upstairs to jump in bed. Jen was already lying there wrapped only in a white towel and aimlessly looking at her phone. She was quite the sight to behold and Seth sighed in anticipation if what surprise Jen had in store.

"Come here and lie down. I've been thinking how i could surprise you with a gift you would truly love I know you've been thinking of Cheyenne a lot lately. It's totally okay but when you say her name as you blow your load...lets just say the bathroom walls are thinner tgan you expect. But no big deak. Sometimes I picture someone else when i cum, especially when your tongue between my legs."

Seth smiled. That last part had piqued his interest but he thought he would leave that discussion to another time.

"So what's the surprise?"

"Take my phone and text "Hi" to this number."

"OK?" How could he resist anything his towel clad wife instructed him to do.

The phone vibrated with a response. "Hello, who is this?"

"Seth, I know how much Cheyenne turns you on. Fuck, I can see your hardon at the gym when she walks by. I was able to get her number for you and thought maybe we could have some fun together."

"Are you talking like a threesome?" Seth asked nervously. That's not really something they had ever talked about.

"No silly! After the other night when she fucked that big dildo, I thought, as a woman, she might appreciate the attention of a handsome man like yourself. But here's the rules okay? No matter how this goes tonight, I need for her to remain just a fantasy. No actual fucking her."

Seth was taken by surprise. Sure, he had jacked off numerous times to thoughts of Cheyenne. And then there was the trespassing, peeping Tom incident that Jen had participated in. But actually texting her? That seemed it was taking it to a whole another level.

"Jen, are you sure?"

"Absolutely! I am going to be here right beside you, reading the texts, urging you on...and watching your cock grow."

The phone vibrated again. "Not sure who this is."

"Listen, she might not be into this at all. Hubby and the kids aren't home but maybe she is busy doing chores like washing the house again. Look, if she's not into it, how about I'll pretend to be Cheyenne and let my big strong neighbor Seth come and fuck me from behind. Of course ill have to go put on a padded, push up bra so you can grab those full titties of hers."

"Well this sounds like a win win win situation for me. Let's do this!"

Now that Jen had given Seth the greenlight, he wasted no time diving right in.

"Hey it's Seth from the gym. Got your number and wanted to see if you were doing the HIIT class next week".

"Not sure I know you, do I?"

"Oh sorry, my wife Jen and I go to the same gym as you. You are always pretty focused so no surprise. We live in the same neighborhood. Completely jealous of your beautiful house."

"Well, aren't you sweet. Yes, planning to do the class next week. That's the night my husband takes the kids and gives me some me time. Every Tuesday."

"So, if im not mistaken, tonight is Tuesday. Any big plans?"

"Just catching up on some chores and maybe a little bit of wine."

Jen could see that the conversation was starting to have an effect on Seth's cock.

"Hey, I do think I know who you and your wife are. Don't you go running through the neighborhood like every night? What dedication. Wish I was that motivated."

Seth thought, it's now or never. Jen slowly slid her hand under his waistband to measure his excitement. Wuite excited indeed.

"This may sound strange, but you are my motivation"

"What do you mean?"

"My wife and I go jogging every night. And every night I make sure we go by your house in the hopes I might put my eyes on you"

"That's very flattering, but your wife is beautiful"

"Yes she is, but there's something about you that always makes me..."

Seth took a big breath. This would be the moment that would lead to one of two distinct paths; one leading to fulfilling this MILF fantasy and the other leading to a knock on the door by Cheyenne's husband and being labled the neighborhood perv.

"Smile?"

"Hard"

Jen pulled down Seth's shorts and released his erection. She lightly caressed the shaft while using her thumb to tease the head.

As both Jen and Seth stared at the phone, they realized that minutes had passed with no response. Oh well, Jen thought. She took Seth's hand and slid it under the towel, and placed it on her breast.

"Call me Cheyenne"

Seth opened the towel and gazed upon his wife's body. He slowly traced his fingers along the outside of her breasts and down to her hips. He started to kiss her stomach to prepare for one his favorite pastimes, eating his wife's pussy.

The phone vibrated.

"Hard huh? Well I guess seeing is believing"

"Honey, pretty sure she wants to see your cock"

Jen positioned the phone and held her husband's large cock. She snapped a pic and hit send.

When Cheyenne received the pic, other than the massive cock in the photo, she quickly noticed a woman's hand wrapped around it. For some reason, knowing his wife was participating eased the guilt she was feeling about the conversation. Now she could let go and see where this would truly lead.

"Very, very nice Seth. I do now wish I had been taking closer notice of you at the gym. Won't make that mistake again"

Seth licked his dry lips as Jen grabbed his dick and started gently pumping. She could feel it throbbing already.

"Seth, ask her. I know you want to. I want to. Ask if she will cum for you."

"Will you cum for me?"

"Is that what you fantasize about when you are out jogging? That you will see me naked through the window?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm hoping for."

"Seth, I saw a woman's hand in the pic. if you want me to even consider getting off, you are going to need to ask again Seth"

"Will you cum....for us?"

Jen had one hand on Seth's cock but now her other hand was massaging her shaven pussy's outer lips.

"Yes Seth I will"

Jen's eyes were fixated on the phone while Seth texted. This was turning her on even more than she had expected.

"From now on, I will instruct you what to do. If at anytime you want to stop, you certainly can"

"Yes Seth, I unndeestand"

"Lie down on your bed and take off your shirt"

"Yes Seth"

"Pull down your bra to expose your breasts. I have stared at them so many times at the gym. Grab them and imagine my hands are on them, touching them for the first time"

"Yes Seth"

"Now take your hands and focus on your nipples. Pull them away from your body and then release. Imagine my teeth are gently biting them"

"Oh god, that feels so good Seth"

"Now move your hands down to your stomach. And now caress your pussy over your panties"

"Please I'm ready. Let me take them off"

"Do not touch your clit. You need to learn patience"

"Anything for you Seth"

"Good girl. Now slide your panties off and just lie still. Completely naked."

"Yes Seth"

"Now imagine I am in the room with you. I want nothing more than to taste that amazing pussy"

"God, I am so wet Seth"

"Now take both hands and place between your legs. Don't touch your clit"

"Yes Seth"

"I bet someone with a smoking body like yours has a bit of a toy collection. Am I right?"

"Yes Seth"

"Is there one within reach?"

"Always Seth"

"Describe it"

"It's a clit suction thing. I call it Bubbles"

"Place Bubbles on your clit, but dont turn it on"

"Please let me turn it on. please Seth"

"Now i want you to FaceTime me. Turn your phone face down after we connect. I want to hear that toy work over your pussy"

"Yes Seth"

The low murmur could be heard now over the phone. Jen worked her pussy furiously and Seth had taken over jacking his own cock. Texting would no longer work. Seth would have to speak his instructions.

"I want to hear your moans."

"Oh Seth, yes"

"When you get close, I want you to start calling out my name"

"Yes Seth. I am so close"

All three were working their way to simultaneous climax but all three were solely focused on the sounds emanating from Cheyenne. As she reached closer to climax, her voice became more breathy.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to fucking cum. Seth...Seth....Seth... Ohhhh Jen, I'm cumming....Jen...Jen...Jen..."

With that, both Jen and Seth went over the edge and orgasmed together.

The phone was silent for one minute with the only sound being heaving breaths on both ends.

"Jen? Are you there?"

"Yes Cheyenne"

"You have been looking like a smokeshow at the gym lately"

"I thought you said you diidnt even know who we were"

"Seth, not so much. I try not to pay attention to the guys at the gym. But thanks for letting me see his cock. You are one lucky girl"

And with that, she hung up.

"What a neighbor!"

"Yes, what a neighbor."