All Comments on 'Jealousy'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments (Page 2)
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Second time, still a weak cuck story the score remains 1/5

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06over 2 years ago

Very well written

Good story,

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Maybe ? long story, some interesting thoughts, The 3 of them still secretly set you up as Denise never said they were going to fuck and she and you were supposed to also. In fact Denise warned you not to enter your own home. Bitch

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Good story, but the reality escapes me. I just cannot believe the reconciliation you scripted into the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So it's a fictional story. The writer is free to write what she wants. That doesn't mean we have to agree with it. Getting even does nothing to soothe the savage beast. Jealousy works both ways and I don't see him setting aside the jealousy and anger just because he sleep with another man's wife. In fact I word think that someone that jealous, angry and tied up in knots would feel tremendous guilt for his little "tit for tat" romp. The old two wrongs don't make a right comes into play. Theirs was a divorce just waiting to happen.

PencarrowPencarrowabout 2 years ago
SUCH A DISAPPOINTING ENDING

Any ending other than the quid-pro-quo adultery, accompanied by happy-clapping and sounds of Kumbaya being sung from the rooftops would be better than this.

~

I always thought this story could have been a LW classic. We have a very happy couple supporting each other in a new, big city. The husband obviously loves his wife and tells her that she is still beautiful despite the advances he faces from the very attractive younger neighbor, Denise. We have Simon, the younger and good-looking husband of Denise who is obviously enamored of Liza and who even offers a swap of partners. All the ingredients for temptation followed by pain and heartache. A perfect storm of emotions and lust.

~

And so the story slowly ramps up to the inevitable. Close dancing, almost inappropriate touching by Simon when he dances with Liza, and a confused Kevin who is similarly embraced by Denise when she dances with him. The dancing is followed by hot sex between an aroused Liza and Kevin, and Kevin is surprised by his wife but grateful for whatever caused it.

~

Kevin is portrayed as a loving, stable and trustworthy husband whose biggest fault is that he is blind to what is happening, and who really loves his wife despite the advances of the attractive and younger Denise. And Lisa is likewise portrayed, BUT she does seem to have developed a lust for Simon verging on limerence (and more concerning, she does not appear to be as honest or open as her husband).

~

The night of the “date” was really well-written, and the discovery of Liza in bed with Simon was absolutely heart-breaking for Kevin. Despite the tears and pleading from Liza, I thought his response was spot-on and totally convincing. As readers we could see this coming, and the empathy we felt for the hapless Kevin was palpable (for me, anyway). Kevin’s slow dawning that this was the objective of the “date”, and that Liza had deliberately been obtuse about it, was painful and gut-wrenching. To discover that his wife could even do this to him would have broken many men.

~

Which takes me to the ending. I thought it sucked. When compared to the rest of the story the ending was a fantasy. So, what endings would I prefer? I would prefer that Kevin forgive her and try to make the marriage work again (without the "get even" adultery). I would prefer that Kevin keep trying to find the love and trust that was shattered, but just couldn’t and he and Liza finally divorce. I would prefer that Kevin found the pain of betrayal too much so he just leaves his job and leaves the apartment to find a new life somewhere. I would prefer anything apart from the ending in the story, because the ending changed everything we knew about Kevin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There would have been no jealousy if they hadn't swapped.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,he should have dumped her,the night he caught her.In the meantime he needs measuring for a white stick and a guide dog.The way she dressed for her date with Simon,was the the same as holding up a large sign saying I am going to get fucked tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic wimp story - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't know why cagi hates men so much, but he sure does. All his men, just like his stories, are the same.

All his stories follow the same formula:

woman betrays man...

man dumps woman...

woman surprised it's such a big deal, but okay, she's sorry, so why won't he forgive and forget?

woman surprised it's such a big deal, but okay, she's sorry, so why won't he forgive and forget?

woman surprised it's such a big deal, but okay, she's sorry, so why won't he forgive and forget?

woman surprised it's such a big deal, but okay, she's sorry, so why won't he forgive and forget?

etc, etc, etc, wash, rinse, repeat, page after page...

man caves in and does what cheating woman wants, now they're together.

.

Same story, same formula, same cowardly, wimpy, spineless man IN. EVERY. STORY.

.

Same score, every story: 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well, why he dont move after that 1st night if he really that mad?

CriosCriosabout 2 years ago

The scenario here is a little more believable than Cagi’s other similar stories. But, yeah, the MC was certainly an idiot not to know what everyone else was expecting to happen that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's amazing that so many weak fragile insecure little boys get upset when a real man thinks beyond his weak ego and works hard and fights for his marriage. They are so weak that all they can think about is running away and not doing the hard yards like a real man and fixing their relationship.

Well done Cagivagurl 5 ⭐ from Central Otago

HenwynHenwynalmost 2 years ago

Good story as far as it went but it didn't support the (abrupt) ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Isn't that sweet. A 6 page lesson on male jealousy and stupid male pride.

What about the lesson about a bunch of people whoring around in open marriages spreading diseases and seducing people they shouldn't and ruining marriages?

What about the lesson about a wife who wants to be a slut for another man without having an actual conversation with her husband about it?

It WAS cheating. She never said..."honey...these dates tonight. You understand what's happening here right? It's why I put on this tiny thing and this tight revealing dress. I want Simon to fuck me...and Denise wants you to fuck her. Right?"

If you don't at the VERY LEAST have this conversation with your spouse of 20 plus years? Before you fuck someone else in a swap? Then it's cheating you fucking moron.

I cannot believe it. 6 pages of sanctimonious bullshit to have him just go and fuck Denise to get "even" and then to get the beat down lesson at the end about "male pride and jealousy".

Un-fucking-believeable.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

What a steming pile of crap i wish you were not such a good writer but fuycking eww so "no pressure" then continual non stop pressure( thoughout the whole story) then she wears sexy stuff she wouldnt wear for him thier entire marrige then fucks the guy on first date dunno why the story went past there should have tossed her then and there then his inevitable moral collaps and accepting his cuckolding

i love your writing but you charators are kinda gross

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor effort. The wife clearly had hot sex on her mind and never made things clear for the MC, who while naive by modern standards, is her life long companion. She was easily seduced and the point of swapping is mutual agreement. The revenge sex at the end is almost immaterial. His wife in no way understands his pain. It is his problem he cannot accept her one night of adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And the part about the wife wearing the sluttiest dress with virtually no panties was beyond disheartening, having never done that for her husband. She didn't clear the error because she knew her husband would say no. And she wanted hot sex anyways. But hey he has the jealousy problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

...that's part of the reason I was scared to go with Denise, I wasn't sure I could measure up in a comparison."

And zero response from the wife. A real missed opportunity by the author. Not did the wife ever seem to admit she did anything wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't think they are even and that the sex with Denise fixes anything. Even though he has sex with Denise it is HER idea. She feels no betrayal, no hurt. She got her sex that she wanted and tosses this guy a petty fuck.

He needs to go on a date with someone else, let her know about it AFTER the fact, then divorce her cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh thank god the dumb husband realised it was actually all his fault, that his wife cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You messed this one up on the realistic end and that messed up the story..NO husband is that stupid....2 stars for your writing and the story being interesting enough for me to see it through for the ending....JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical weak rushed ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s what happens when a writer who has identity dysporia or is a Tranny tried his/her hand at writing a LW. She/he is incapable of thinking either as a man or a woman and her/his writing falls between the two genders ! Every story written by this writer has been a muck up at the end!! Why does this writer still persevere in LW is beyond me!! Go write in transgendered pse

texxmantexxmanover 1 year ago

This story is well written and I liked it. I'm no literary critic but it had elements that made me want to keep reading. Yes I was angry at the deception, the weakness on the part of the protagonist, and I disagreed with the reconciliation at the end. However, just because I could not do this doesn't mean someone else couldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All the way up to the “date” Lisa assures Kev it isn’t swapping only a date.

Lisa goes red and gets embarrassed when he walks in and see’s her in sexy underwear for the date, when questioned about the under wear, she say’s she just wants to feel sexy.

Now this is where Kev shows he is not real bright

From everything at that stage it should have rang alarm bells, she suddenly wants to feel sexy while going on “only a simple date with Simon” ….. she never feels the need to dress that way for her husband?

That and the comment “been with another man” that worries him a bit and the sexy underwear should have rung bells like a church bell in a hurricane.

When Lisa see’s what he is wearing and questions him on it with "Kevin...what are you dressed like that for? It looks like you're just going down the pub."

And he responds with "Yeah well that's probably all we'll do, I didn't think it was supposed to be anything special just a couple of friends going out, it's not a real date Liza, we're married, this is just a bit of fun."

Is where Lisa should have known he wasn’t on board or knew swapping was on the agenda, and pulled things up.

When Denise arrives and hears his plans for the evening should have rang bells to her that Kev wasn’t onboard.

So I don’t know why they were surprised at his reaction when he comes home, Pretty obvious Lisa, Simon and Denise had made plans before hand and expected Denise to seduce Kev into their plans.

Kev having a equalising fuck with Denise at the end was a mistake for him.

If there was a part 2 I am pretty sure from what went down in this story that they would use it against him to pressure him into joining in

MisterMordinMisterMordinover 1 year ago

Stupid story, even more stupid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story but once again this author makes it all about thr male ego.

This passage is very telling from Liza:

"Yes well I see it differently, I didn't do anything behind your back... that night was supposed to be about all four of us, it's not my fault you decided to chicken out and behave like a crazy jealous teenager."

--- this is months after the incident and despite their marriage almost crashing out completelyshe still doesn't believe she cheated. Fact is she did. Certainly there are mitigating circumstances but she cheated. Her husband had no intention of sleeping on a first date with Denise. Zero. She was super into the week prior, shopping, wearing skimpy underwear, saw what he was wearing, heard what he was saying and the simple fact is she did not clarify because she thought it likely he did NOT know what was planned. And yet she chose not to clarify because she wanted to fuck Simon anyways even knowing it very likely thr MC would not. She may not have expected his vehemence and anger and certainly not the physical violence but she knew. And when confronted despite her denials ro rhe contrary, she knee that her husband was never planning to do it. All the repetitive tripe about how he is attracted to Denise doesn't mean a damn thing. She knee and is the one who chickened out at a key moment in their relationship , leading her to chest. Skmon and Denise are assholes for seducing them. Is it any wonder the divorce rate for open marriages is like 90%. Makes you wonder how many other marriages get destroyed by swingers and snappers. The worst of it all is Liza knows her husband intimately. She would know what he thinks about fidelity and what a first date is for him. As he says he is old-fashioned. So the one thing that is really discouraging is that instead of admitting she cheated (though less injurious than other forms) and saying she was sorry, so the MC could actually let go of his anger and forgive her and work to move forward, instead she never does and resolves to get him to screw Denise. And because she isn't jealous, we'll hey she is the superior person right? Not by a mile. If I was in his shoes, smif she was unable to get to that point (maybe counseling) not sure what would happen. This should be a justifiable case for reconciliation but her inability to show any remorse and consequently his continued anger made it tortous. And btw why does his thinking even classify as jealousy? What because he didn't get to nail Denise that first date night? Bs. That is not what he was about. It was anger, pain, and betrayal. His wife didn't understand that which makes it odd that they supposedly had this great marriage. Umm not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A missed opportunity:

She giggled again, "Yes he was quite the energiser bunny and he stayed hard the whole time, I couldn't believe it."

I sneered, "He probably took Viagra."

She gave me a hurt glare, "What you think he needed Viagra to be with me? Don't you think I could excite him?"

=== ironically we know later that Simon did use Viagra. He obviously wanted to really impress Liza and get multiple shots at her pussy on repeat dates. Pretty shallow being in his early 30's. Of course all Liza does is take it as an insult. Author misses that opportunity layer when Liza gives thr MC, two of Simon's viagra tablets. Something simple like, "I guess you were right, he was taking Viagra". But nope.

And then even more egregious:

"No that's not what I meant, but to stay hard that long...that's part of the reason I was scared to go with Denise, I wasn't sure I could measure up in a comparison."

==== MC is clearly talking about the upcoming planned date with Denise. But again his loving wife Liza misses a huge opportunity to console her husband. After telling him on a couple of occasions about how virile Simon is (no duh, he is 15 years younger), what does the wife do? Nothing, absolutely nothing. She could have said any number of things about his prowess as a lover. Certainly Denise seemed into it during their tryst. Heck maybe the MC is bigger? Maybe he was quite the stud when he was young. But Liza says nothing to help. That is a big missed opportunity.

As an aside, I am a pretty healthy male in my 50s but even with Viagra no way I can compete in virility with when I was my mid to late 20s. It is called biology.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

In my opinion, I believe Kevin is nothing more than a wimp cuck.

Liza cheated on him almost immediately after learning about the open marriage lifestyle (and was such a slut that she didn't bother discussing anything with Kevin or even understand what she did wrong), Kevin didn't even bother kicking Liza out of or leaving the home, he allowed that dirty, stupid slut Denise berate him in his own home (and neither her nor her husband understand what they did was wrong either, to them everyone else is wrong and they're right), he allowed his wife to choose a cheating slut friends over him for a time, then for no real reason he reconciles with her, he let Liza break her pomise never to talk to either of the cheating sluts again, he lets Liza convince him to fuck Denise (I just don'tunderstand that), he actually APOLOGIZED for beating Simon (who absolutely deserved it) and at the end of the story Kevin's possibly open to allowing Liza to cheat on him...AGAIN!

If that's not a wimp cuck, nothing is.

P.S. There's nothing wrong with jealousy in a marriage. The spouses belong to each other and only to each other. One should be jealous over that which is theirs, heart, body and soul.

IndyOnIndyOnover 1 year ago

You missed the opportunity for a fantastic ending: When Kevin and Denise got to the room Kevin had a sudden thought about what Denise said earlier in the night, "You should have let Karen and Simon be together"

He grabs Denise by the wrist and drags her to the cab to take them home. He goes strait to his apartment and walks into their bedroom to find Simon balls deep in Lisa.

Kevin flies into a rage and beats Simon nearly to death and makes sure that he kicks him in the balls enough times to insure he will never get it up again,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fragile male ego….that same male ego that has fought countless wars protecting their families, their friends, their countries. That same male ego that makes a man run into a burning building risking his life to protect others. That same male ego that lets women and children get on life rafts first. That same male ego that will sacrifice himself to save his wife, his children.

Perhaps it’s not so fragile, and the women that disrespect that same ego just haven’t been worthy of it’s endearing qualities.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

The ending really destroyed this story. This had nothing to do with Kevin's pride. It had everything to do with Liza lying to him and breaking her vows behind his back.

When Simon & Denise propositioned them he turned them down very clearly and politely. For Liza to go behind his back and make plans for the "date" night with Denise and Simon was a betrayal at best. Then to not have the nerve to be completely honest about what the "date" night was actually about.

Simon and Denise as the couple that's experienced in swapping should know that all parties have to be 100% onboard or else a disaster like this will occur.

For Kevin to accept responsibility for any of what happened is beyond absurd.

A simple ending of Liza being beside herself with jealousy and insecurity when Kevin returned home could have absolutely salvaged this story.

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 1 year ago

I usually like your writing but honestly they all are the same. The names and situations change a little. The wife fucks someone and make out like it was all an agreeed to and he should accept because “it only sex “.Marriage is about intimacy and what sex is , intimacy, In the end he fuck someone else and they live happily ever after. Being from the US I do need to look up lots of the term and slang you use. I am assuming you are a man because they seem to be written with a male narrator. At last the LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC:

[ It did open my eyes, the way she was able to be so accepting, no anger, no blame, no recriminations, she was a better person than me.]

--- haha. Good writer but the philosophy of this author is well summarized here and so screwed up. Of course she has no anger or recriminations. She knew her husband misinterpreted what was happening that fateful night and she didn't want to stop her chance to fuck Simon. It wasn't going to be a real swap, it was a case where she wanted to get fucked by a young guy and she knew her husband wouldn't get that far. Afterwards she knew that he couldn't get past it, especially because she was never sorry for what she did (a hallmark of loving wives written by this author), and this was her way to set the balance right. So when hendid it and came back happier, with his self esteem in a better place, why would she be angry? It isn't because she is a better person, it is because she now can get her marriage back after her lust and selfishness almost killed it. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you have done the fucked another man by mistake genre to death. Also, the I was so excited and carried away by the excitement genre to death. Male jealousy and angst also done to death. Try writing one with a 6foot 6 inch Māori husband and realistically explain to us the outcome, when his partner is confronted with your pleadings, of oh it was a mistake, I thought we were on the same page, please just try it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When Liza insisted on breaking her promises and talking to them I would have kicked her out and found some one honest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story until page 5 when gavigurl starts turning the main male character into a wimp as usual. 1*

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

Just another cuckold story with a weak male character. Are you attracted to weak males or were they the only role models you had growing up?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The incels/BTBers talk about weak MC's in the cheating/cuck stories.

The weakest MC's are in the BTB stories. Crying, puking, doubting their manhood, running away and hiding like a little boy, and even refusing to have the conversation. Those are the weak men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck you Ic69hunter.

Yeah. The real strong characters are the stupid cuckold characters. The ones who let their wives fuck any swinging dick out there. Yeah. Those are the strongest main characters.

God what a fucking moron you are. Stupid douchebag.

I bet you are one of those cucks who likes sloppy seconds and eating other men's cum from your wife's diseased cunt.

Yeah. Putting trust in your wife. Being faithful. Not giving into temptation. Yeah those people are just so weak.

This story was just stupid.

If the neighbors were really into the swingers lifestyle like Simon so strongly defended? "I've never cheated I my life..."

Uhhh...if that was the case then the two experienced stingers would have MADE SURE IT WAS CLEAR to both parties what the date was going to entail. 100% crystal clear. No confusion whatsoever.

The slut wife would have realized by 9 pm in the movie theater that hubby was NOT onboard. She would have...or as a good little swinger who doesn't condone cheating...TOLD him.

"Uhh...do you not understand what this date tonight was all about? It's about the couples swapping. We are supposed to have sex. You didn't understand that?"

And then when he reacted the way he would have? Then they would have left the theater and started to call via cell phones to let the others know not to start fucking. That's what a responsible swinger who doesn't cheat would have done. Someone in the lifestyle would understand and know how many swingers end up divorced. Like nearly 100 percent get divorced. And she would have known if hubby isn't on board? Then if wifey fucks? It ain't gonna end well.

Afterwards...wife's attitude about still mingling with the morons next door yet still insisting she loved husband?

"I love you so much. Please don't divorce me. I'll do anything to save this marriage."

"Don't speak to the neighbors. I don't want to see them or talk to them ever again."

"Oh well...you can't expect me to cut Denise out of my life. She's my BFF. And gee Simon is so nice...but I'll do anything else you want me to do to save the marriage."

Absurd. Seems like a bit of a plot hole there...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I used to be in a relationship with a woman for a number of years. We were headed towards marriage, got on very well sexually, socially and emotionally. Unfortunately we went down the path of an open relationship, introducing others into our beds both collectively and separately. The thing is, each time she was with another man or I was with someone it chipped away at my respect and love for her. It diluted our emotional connection where once everything was special and exclusive between us, it now became staid and common. I compared her to other women I was with, some of which were better lovers, better emotionally, better connections. We eventually drifted apart, nothing special anymore between us, just two people that coexisted and shared the bills and fucked. I hadn’t made love to her in over a year, the connection was gone because it meant nothing against the fresh conquest of a new pussy. Sounds shallow and it was. Like lending your favourite things to people, over time it loses its appeal. Open relationships, even just a one and done can be fatal to a marriage. Go into it with both eyes wide open, and even then statistically everything is against it succeeding.

I’ve since been exclusively with the same woman for 25 years. Happy and extremely blessed. We share a special bond that others envy and I think a lot of that is because some things in life you just don’t share with others and has to remain unique and special between yourself and your life partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a utterly STUPID ending

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Que pedazo de mierda, de lo peor de este autor

SimonCWSimonCW11 months ago

As my old Mum would have said "He should have put his foot down with a firm hand, right from the start."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was a very interesting story right up to the Last 2 paragraphs. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You don't lend what you love.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good fuck...what a stupid story full of insufferable characters.

I'd have beaten all of their asses. Probably ly gone to jail...but Simon would have had brain damage and never used his cock again.

His whore of a wife Denise would have had a broken jaw when she slapped me.

And Liza definitely would have had battered wife syndrome after I caught her fucking the neighbor in my bed.

And look. Jealousy is a nor.al human emotion. And it's NOT bad to have some of it. It's part of the normal range of the human experience. How many times in human history has jealousy served as a motivator for someone to do better after seeing what a neighbor has? Or served as a precursor warning to a mate about evil intentions some other male or female has towards your family.

Lack of normal human emotions and feelings makes us all less than human. Which in consideration of this author and the fact that all of he/she's stories seem to have the same theme? "Ypu must learn to not be jealous when your wife has sex with other men. Set aside your normal ego and jealousy. And just accept that other men will fuck your wife better than you. Lose all self respect."

People that become like this? I'm sorry lose much of their humanity. Sex just becomes not special. Just a bodily function. Necessary but unremarkable. Kind of like taking a shit.

Yay for the future.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“they had sex, big fucking deal,“ … except to most normal people it is a big fucking deal. The “it’s just sex, not love, no bid deal” is a common theme through these stories. For most people, men or women, that’s not reality.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

Funny these people who supposedly hate the story read six full pages!! 😂 ignore the sexless morons!! well written and intricate! Great details and dialogue. A rarity here. Enjoyed it a lot. Five stars! Cheers 🥂

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

Wow! The comments section! 😂 a bunch of pseudo moralists who read porn all day crying about morality!!! Retards!! Life is complicated in idiotic societies! We definitely live in an idiotic society obviously not based on human needs! I imagine most of these folks embraced the totalitarian idiocy of the Rona! Line up for your boosters folks! 🤤

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Талантливо написанная история о манипуляции сознания группой лиц. Автор усердно пытается убедить окружающих, что педерасты всех полов - нормальные люди,а не генетический шлак эволюции

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Such a well written storey. So glad that finally Kevin and Denise got together, shame you ended the storey there. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Out of all of CG's LW stories only 3-4 have ever scored 4 or above. She's a great author if she didn't always turn the main male character into ring in his nose wimp. 2*

Opinionated1Opinionated19 months ago

And again, this author finds a new and creative way to make the monogamous husband

feel like a complete asshole as she humliates him while she wants sex outside her marriage.

Its truly a talent to be able to screw over a decent loving loyal guy in so many different and

creative ways..

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Good story, not my version of an ending; but, good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree that CG is a very talented author. I don’t always agree with where the story leads, but she does it very effectively, so usually I will rate it a four or five.

This story is a four. I don’t think the characters effectively grapple with the truth: the date scenario was set up as a bit of a trick. I think they all knew there was a chance that Kevin was not on board. Otherwise, it would’ve been made explicit rather than potentially implicit.

TwmatthewsTwmatthews7 months ago

This story was just okay. The fact that the other three kept saying they thought Kevin was on board was disingenuous especially since they were dressed so differently for their date. I also think the resolution in balancing the books was unrealistic. Two wrongs don't make a right and I don't see how that would have fixed anything,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really cant make a comment on this one except what a load of wasted time reading it which was a crap read anyway. His wife wanted to swap and she is not going to listen to her husband end of story. He needs to mooooove on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another weak story about a weak MC who gets fucked over by his wife and their friends, then sacrifices his morals to stay with them. What shit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed like most of your stories. I was wondering where the word spunky to describe the guy came from

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another story as stupid as the writer where cheating wife gets to win over her cuckold husband. I don't know what's your problem but from my perspective, you seriously need a counseling with a psychotherapist.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The Anonymous commenter from a year ago with the post starting with "The MC:" summarized this story perfectly.

TwentysevenTwentyseven4 months ago

Another story where the male ego gets blamed. Ego is Latin for "I am". Your ego is what you are, what you believe. How can a man be blamed for standing up for what he believes?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Someone actually said that your stories are unique 🤣

chess1972chess19723 months ago

Once again, a pretty good story that was pretty well written with a silly weak ending. You sometimes have this theme where someone doing the right thing gets worn down by the people around him so he ends up weak and pathetic. Very sad story.

pukgpukg3 months ago

He was right she cheated, in the very begining he told them we don't do swinging do we wife and she agreed with him

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry, two wrongs don't make a right. He is now no better than the rest of them. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Once again, you deliver.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I genuinely like the story and I like how the author captures the feeling of betrayal and anger that the husband has.

I was annoyed (I hope as the author intended) how everyone just assumed he knew what was going to happen when clearly he didn't. How just some upfront honesty could have prevented this tragedy from happening. Either having hubby be on board and engaged or resetting expectations.

If I have one "complaint", it's that the ending reconciliation feels a little rushed.

WargamerWargamer2 months ago

A very weak ending. One would hope they swung again having learnt the lesson. If they swung again jealousy would rear its ugly head again, especially if wifey enjoyed it too much

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story is less about any jealousy on the MC's part, but more about the deceit regarding the swap and Liza's intransigence to admit ahe did anything wrong. She knew from thr way he was dressed and his purported plans that he was not going to bed Denise. She could have been honest, but she did not want to risk her chance to boff Simon. While there were some extenuating circumstances, it is still cheating because there was deceit and clearly she had not gotten consent from her husband. Ignoring the crap at the end with Denise and the supposed balancing, this coukd be reconciled with some counseling and open communication and honesty. But, and this is a big but, Liza's inability to admit any wrongdoing or impropriety and deciding to lie by omission and then just assume it is all good later after the fact, is deplorable. She never really apologizes. As such woukd make reconciliation virtually impossible. Maybe with a counselor, the truth coukd be dug out. The solution in this story was lame. And the repetitive "Greek" chorus about his fragile male ego is nauseous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Simon: "Kevin you may not agree with our lifestyle but we never cheat, we never get involved unless everybody is on-board. The mistake we made is how anti you were. We never expected that reaction. We, well I expected once Denise had you alone she would work her magic and you would fall under her charms."

======> well Simon contradicted himself like twice in that statement. Everybody is on-board? Umm nope. Never expected his strong anti reaction? Well they never asked. Expected when alone with Denise that her charms would work their magic? Well then the MC obviously wasn't on-board from the get go.

Was the authors intent to make the swingers look like idiots or bald-faced liars or did the story need a better editor? What was the author's choice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's a simple story of a pathetic husband who pretends to be a man of honor but never knew how easily can be tricked by his own slut of a wife.

Again the same plot by the writer except the characters.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...