All Comments on 'Jealousy'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ridiculous

Nah, just stop... Please

trianetrianeover 3 years ago

Stopped reading when the dumbassed effing belligerent asshole went for a run after his bullshit tirade. Should've been arrested that day gone to jail for being a class-A total effing moron AND aggravated assault.

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
One of the best currently writing on this website!

Stories are always unique, interesting and yes - erotic.

But I wouldn't put this all down to male ego. Liza did betray their marriage! Simon and Denise had an open marriage; Kevin and Liza didn't. I think Kevin's anger was justified by Liza's deception. It can't be denigrated by blaming it on the typical male ego and insecurity bullshit.

Gave you a 5. I enjoy reading your stories.

IscreamforJoyIscreamforJoyover 3 years ago

You have the tendency to beat down the husband over and over again until he gives in.

One story you want the husband to have sex with a man and do not give up.

You want the husband to have sex with another woman and you do not give up on that idea.

So one can not have their own opinions and values you must beat them down to prove you are right.

And if your characters do not agree with you, they are naive, childish and wrong minded.

If in your life your partner strongly disagrees with you, what would you do you normally?

Fantasy yes but a repeat theme makes it a problem.

Just my opinion.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Interesting story!

Not scored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A crock.

Of shit!

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

When she went to her sisters the first time should have been the end of the story.

Cheating consequences can be expressed by a simple equation A plus B = minus C, where A is wife B is lover and minus C is hubby getting the hell out of there.

Most of Cagivagurl’s male protagonists invariably fall pray to manipulative women, this story is a prime example of the trend.

Cannot take anything away from the writing, Cagivagurl has honed his/her (still not sure which) writing skills since The Date (if I remember correctly 53 pages with practically little or no punctuation).

It would be interesting to see what Cagivagurl could achieve with a leading male character that won’t put up with any bullshit, one that has a backbone and is not willing to be the patsy. Alas we can but dream lol.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Missed the Point

I like your writing. You manage to convey genuine emotion. But your conclusion to this story is very disappointing. The problem here is not jealousy or insecurity or pride, it is deception. He was flat out deceived and his wife and his friends never admitted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

A very interesting & thoughtful read,I enjoyed it. Although I have difficulty in understanding as too why after such a blatant betrayal the husband would seek forgiveness from Simon? “Pride goes before the fall” & by your timeline Kev at the time of the assault was being betrayed (in his own bed no less) by people he trusted!, In my eyes his actions were justifiably understandable. Not only that, he later goes on to show character together with good judgement. Yet at the end of the tale you have him asking for forgiveness? Due to ignorance or acceptance?

Anyway, you ended up making a good man with character into nothing more than a puppet in his own surroundings.

Kev Has the type of character in a man I would consider a friend, I wouldn’t say the same about Simon.

Thanks again for an interesting read, looking forward to your next post.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Stupid story about stupid people. See the stats on the survival of swinger marriages.

Not very good at all.

Kevin and Liza’s marriage, given their jealousy, is doomed. The divorce court looms.

Stupid, stupid people.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

This was a miss. Liza destroyed her marriage, not her husband's pride, ego, jealousy, etc. bullshit.

If Simon got his ass kicked, he certainly had it coming.

You are showing your non understanding about humans again because you are a deviant.

I like your writing but you should write about humans or perverts but don't try to force perverted or deviant values on humans.

ThorlolThorlolover 3 years ago

Unfortunately only a 2. The story missed the whole point and painted Keven as an insecure and dumb husband. Kevin did say on several occasions that he isnt into swapping and the lifestyle in general. And before the date night he made it clear what his expectations were and even said to Liza that there will be no sex. At one point Denise said that they dont do it with couples who dont want to swap and she hoped she could seduce Kevin on their date. Where was the consent in that? She knew Simon and Liza would fuck and hoped she could seduce Kevin to justify the whole deception. To be honest, it was disgusting how everyone bashed on Kevin and said it was his fault that Liza slept with Simon. No remorse for deceiving him at all. Like its his fault that he didnt cheat, wtf?

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Kev's and Liza's children seem to be missing in action. They should be in late teens and it does not seem to make sense that they are not with their parents on Christmas or at any other time.

Unlike other commentators, I blame Kevin. He should have understood what the other three had planned, and, if there was any question, should have clarified the rules explicitly and not by assumed understandings.

Anytime the solution to a marriage problem is for one spouse or another to make-up by having sex with a third-party, then there is no solution. The marriage is already done for all practical purposes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Realistically this should have been a one or two page story and Kevin wouldn't have had to be jealous in the first place. He said early on that he wasn't interested in swinging but then went on to ignore all the signs which led Lisa, Denise and Simon to assume he could be convinced. Kevin failed to shut it all down at the beginning. He would have to have been really dumb not to see what was going on.

The going out on a 'date' with Denise, who in their right mind would do that. Luckily this is the world of Literotica fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Author does create great tension

The story was really well written and good till you allowed the 3 assholes beat him down into a spineless wimp. Great respect for his fortitude and strength of character in trying to hold onto his marriage.

Was a 5 till his collapse and giving up.

Gave it a 2 but this marriage and friendship will end in strife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glorification amorality and betrayal

Cagivagurl has a severely distorted personality.In his stories, immorality is normal 1*

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 3 years ago
Wow, I've never seen such a good story...

... flop so miserably at the finish line. As I was reading this story, I couldn't understand why it was rated so low. Then, after reading the last paragraph, it became painfully obvious. Amazing how one small paragraph can ruin six well written pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fluent prose that flows...

but the plotting and character development are moronic. You wrote the damn story and seem to have comprehension issues. All the twaddle about the ambiguity of what the wife did was simply offensive; it was just gas-lighting the husband. It was clear that the date was represented to him as non-sexual. That's an objective fact. The wife cheated, and she and the other couple manipulated her husband into a situation in which she thought that he would show the same lack of character that she did so that she would get a pass for cheating with Simon. But, fundamentally, we have the same old LW characters: the weak, clueless, low T husband who ultimately cucks out; the "enlightened swinger couple"; and the dishonest slut of a wife.

In the final analysis, this story attempts to be a "transgressive" morality tale in which the unenlightened, stodgy, insensitive husband is shorn of his "ridiculous" traditional beliefs and "male pride" and enters the sunny uplands of alternative lifestyles.

Well written bullshit is still bullshit.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
its a 1 to me

its unbelievable how many cuckolds, women and so called civilized men blame pride for anytime a man doesn't agree to letting his wife do something "HE" thinks isn't right or fair to her. His pride and insecurity messed it up. Nope, her vanity and her need to have other people approval and validation was the cause of their problems. He should've dumped her ass and moved on with his life.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 3 years ago

What a terrible joke.... Kevin is so inconsistent it’s impossible to empathize with him. Hated it....two wrongs do make a right in NZ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What confusion?

The wife is a slut. Divorce is a given. These people were dumber than rocks and the story is so convoluted that it had no chance of being interesting or entertaining.

1 star

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

to skruff101about 4 hours ago

When she went to her sisters the first time should have been the end of the story.

Cheating consequences can be expressed by a simple equation A plus B = minus C, where A is wife B is lover and minus C is hubby getting the hell out of there.

Most of Cagivagurl’s male protagonists invariably fall pray to manipulative women, this story is a prime example of the trend.

Cannot take anything away from the writing, Cagivagurl has honed his/her (still not sure which) writing skills since The Date (if I remember correctly 53 pages with practically little or no punctuation).

It would be interesting to see what Cagivagurl could achieve with a leading male character that won’t put up with any bullshit, one that has a backbone and is not willing to be the patsy. Alas we can but dream lol.

Miranda was about a wife that cheated not once but twice thanks to the help of her daughters. Gordy, the husband moved out, kicked the shit out of the lover (who lost his job because of it) and fucked her friend. Yes he seams to have a recurring problem with manipulating women, but I think he tries to keep the family together at all cost. The biggest problem he has is the idea that if the husband fucks another woman then the score is even. He has the woman cheat first, then encourage the husband to do it, and then they end up in an open relationship. That is the real fantasy land.

By the way, he still needs to redo 'The Date'.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

2nd time through and it was every bit as awful as the first time.

1* for this fucking propaganda.

You have it exactly wrong and backwards.

The husband was betrayed and cheated on by his supposed friends and his wife. Your pathetic attempt to portray him as being at all wrong displays your absolute contempt and lack of understanding towards real people and how they behave.

How many people would really invite a bloody asshole that fucks his friend's wife and gets his ass kicked and thrown in the hallway for all to see?

They all would have had to move. You are deranged and delusional and that is fine for writing about people just as deranged as you but if you want to try and write about regular folks, you need to get help with your research and quit trying to force your values into reality.

This was a monstrous pile of shit that portrays regular people as fucking brain dead zombies.

Swingers don't even behave this way.

I'm friends with two couples and communication is very clear and there are very firmly enforced boundaries and agreements.

Simon is a piece of shit and he should have been hospitalized more. Denise is just a fucking deranged slut and Liza is a backstabbing, cheating old cunt.

The neighbors were all a bunch of bushes for background because they obviously didn't have human reactions either.

You won me over with your Free Pass story.

You are losing me again with this agenda driven bullshit.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

triane.

Pull your head out of your fucking asshole you condom muncher. LoL!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

P.S. You are a very talented writer and I love plots similar to this one.

It was your unrealistic agenda, character actions and reactions and conclusion that made a story with great potential fail so miserably.

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
I suppose in cagivaland

Cheating is all ok and the way to fix it is just to fuck around yourself. Yeah great and of course we have the usual "male ego" thrown in as an issue. Screwed up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well... somewhere along the way.. u lost the plot

.. COVID is known to scramble brains.. u May get the RT PCR test done to see if u had it sometime back.. ur premise from the start was pathetic... instead of the hubby saying- ‘ even if I want to she wouldn’t want to fuck an old fart like me’.. it should have been-‘ There is no way I want to get my dick close to that cesspool of STDs.. and Lisa if you want to keep suggesting this you may as well pack ur bags and fuckoff..there is no way I will even want to make up with you if that’s what is in your mind!’

Also every time Simon and his slut came to his flat to talk .. his only action should have been to shut the door in their face.. that should have sent the right message accross!

The writer made the MC come accross like someone who did not really have the right morals but was just waiting for the right opportunity to fuck Denise

Lastly the author seems to be an idiot who does not understand that a mans pride is not something stupid.. but that’s what makes us who we are.. and that’s what runs this world.. we have our pride just like women have their egos.. we would be the individuals we are without it and any ballless author who thinks otherwise can just take a hop skip and a jump into oblivion

jaythemanjaythemanover 3 years ago
Backwards

I like your writing and I like the balancing of the scales as a solution. But the key to a good reconciliation is for the wife to understand what she did from the husband's perspective and make reparations. She never did that. Everyone just waved it off as a misunderstanding, when it was clearly more than that.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

"All the anger and grief was caused by my jealousy, and to a certain extent my ego."

No, it was because he was betrayed by his wife and friends.

Liza knew that he thought he was going on some platonic first date with Denise, but still jumped straight into bed with Simon. Denise knew her husband was going to start fucking Liza as soon as they got together, but didn't say anything to Kevin when she realised he was clueless. She let him sit there in the cinema for hours and did nothing to stop it.

All three of those assholes could have avoided hurting Kevin by patiently explaining that they wanted to swap. Instead they let the poor guy come home to find his wife had spent the entire evening getting fucked by his friend. Is it any real surprise he went ballistic at being cuckolded?

The worst part of this story is all of them gaslighting Kevin afterwards, constantly telling him he's in the wrong and wearing him down. It was an ugly tale of deceit, manipulation, and heartbreak... and hard to believe that it ended in a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wisdom and Jealousy

Are not the same thing...The first 2 pages are fictional wisdom and the rest of the story is farcical jealouse descised as rationality.

She was gone the morning after her screw-up on page 2.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

He was weak after all. Now she can have sex with anyone she wants and if he complains, she will just pimp him out to one of her friends. Anything special in their marriage is now gone. Why bother pretending? Eventually they will go their separate ways. Such a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To you self righteous jerks.

Why are you reading stories on this site? Yes the Kevin character was a little over the top, but this story had some substance to it other than some outrageous BTB scheme that either would never happen or the wronged husband would surely go to jail for what he did. To the author, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your story telling had me so anxious I had to walk away more than a few times. Good Job.

I was rooting for Kevin to hold to his convictions by sending Denise home frustrated a second time. I may have been willing to cut Liza some slack but Denise and Simon don't present as swingers they present as predators. Simon is clearly a narcissist.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Simple Solution

Lisa cuts off the communication with Simon and Denise, then they move to another part of town. If Lisa keeps in touch with Denise, cut her loose. If her friendship is more important than her marriage, she will make her choice. Kev needs to tell her the rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sad to say, but this author is a one-trick-pony. Her women are always aggressively dominant, husband or boyfriend is always a wimp incapable of showing any backbone. Women are always cheating and forcing the male to accept it. The women supposedly know what's best for the man they're tormenting, while the man's wishes are completely disregarded. It's obvious the woman neither loves nor respects them.

Seems like the author's only goal, in ALL of her stories, is to humiliate the husband/boyfriend as much as possible, for as long as possible. Any sense of reality is completely out the window. Nobody, male or female, would tolerate such contemptuous behavior.

So, we've seen your misandry. We've read some of your wearisome stories with their monochromatic theme: there's nothing else to see here. I'm sure you'll continue writing this tripe for the handful of disturbed people who enjoy fantasizing about crushing someone's soul, but that's on you. Have a nice life.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I think the male ego is such a fragile best.

And yet no one mentions how women are exactly the same. If it were the other way around she would have thrown everything in the house at him AND tossed him out at least for the night if not forever.

Stay away from the stupid anti-male horse sh^t and maybe these would be better.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
Well Titled

While certainly enough has been said about this story, including many rather inane, less than constructive comments, cannot help but add my two cents: First, the title was perfect for this tale - both Kevin and Liza knew what was going to happen, so the storyline explores the mishandling up to that night and the angst that emerges. Second, the sex with Denise was really not necessary and bit of a stretch. Could have ended without, and should have included more tantalizing erotica rather than disposed prophylactics and Liza’s admission that sex was good. That said, I like your writing; keep contributing, and wrap up erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simon should definitely have pressed charges

Or at least have beaten Kevin after he fucked Denise.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
From a swinger

This is LW, so there has to be cheating drama. This story is one reason swingers are reluctant to introduce new couples to the lifestyle. It's why I find these swinger stories a stretch. They always involve swingers who just are lurking looking for "good conservative" wives to seduce and cuck their husbands.

Seasoned swingers make damned sure, by asking over and over the question. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SOMEONE ELSE WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOUR SPOUSE? DO YOU AGREE TO IT? HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND TALKED TO EACH OTHER AND BOTH AGREE? When my ex and I joined a group, they spent three meetings before asking us this and sending us home to mull it over. Even on the day we went there the first time they gave us a chance to opt-out. These mythical LW swingers are so unrealistic and the designated go-to evil people.

Swingers bombed Pearl Harbor. Swingers caused Corona, the great 50's swinger scare...swingers can't drive...euuuuuugh... it's silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*

You are one of the better writers in LW. Please keep them coming. A couple of thoughts. (1) Liza was dumb as hell to let herself get hugged and whispered to by the guy she cheated on Kevin with in plain view of Kevin. How did she think that would go over. Kevin may be jealous but she is stupid. (2) Do you think on Kevin's date with Denise Liza had her lover over and was screwing him behind Kevin's back a second time and that is why Denise tried to get Kevin to spend the night in the hotel? Did she ever really quit Denise's husband?

anon.1

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
5 stars

Amazing as always, keep up the great writing .

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 3 years ago

Oh lord, this has to be troll bait. The problem is, you're the troll. Just a putrid mess, zero redeeming qualities at all.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
rong turn

Was enjoying the story and than it took a turn. The turn led the story back to him being put on by his wife to get over her shacking up with Simon. His agreeing to sleep with Denise was the end of what was a interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wasting Time

Kevin was an immature dick, a controlling adolescent. What a spectacular waste of time and energy. The story ended well but it was difficult reading through the petulant parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Divorce is an appropriate response to a toxic relationship, . . .

but it is stupid way to punish someone you still love and want.

I'm tired of the trope where the husband pretty much knows what Might happen, but he doesn't say anything, or he doesn't make it explicitly clear what he wants, what he expects, and what will be the consequences. He wife was preparing herself for a night of romance, seduction, and recreational sex. But he trusted her? No, he did not trust her. She was hiding nothing, she was sending every signal from a woman he knew intimately, but still he refused to believe his own eyes, her openly telegraphed intentions. He didn't trust her that night, he ignored her.

Having said that, and accepting their supposed reconciliation, I expect this is the beginning of the end of their marriage. One or both will become too accustomed with their now open marriage. There will be other temptations. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. Sooner or later the opportunities and/or the sex will become imbalanced, unequal, then threatening. It will stop being fun for one of them, and become an obligation, then a burden, and eventually a humiliation. They will be so surprised, and regretful. No one with any brains will be.

It was a nice try. Its always a nice try. Reality doesn't give a fuck. Failure is almost never anticipated, but its also almost never an accident.

Thanks for the effort.

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

So much great progress since that 53-page epic date story you wrote way back when. Here the premise is basically the same, a group of adults conspires to get our MC to do something he doesn't want to do. I'm not sure where the payoff is in this story, is it the sex his wife enjoys with the younger swinger or him finally capitulating to her demands. And how does that balance out the scales, was Liza out banging Simon while he was making this right. It seems nothing was really resolved except for the fact that Denise and Simon are preditors and pushed for this without Kevins consent and here at the end he's been painted into this corner. Be interesting if this generates fan sequels and if so where they would go. A lot of this seems to be the reluctant male forced into sharing and then forced to say he likes it, thats the erotic payoff of this sort of story. Seems like brainwashing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What SilentSound said

The whole treatise on the wonders of alcohol and cheating:

quote Silent Song: The husband was betrayed and cheated on by his supposed friends and his wife. Your pathetic attempt to portray him as being at all wrong displays your absolute contempt and lack of understanding towards real people and how they behave. unquote

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story but the three of them clearly set him up . He told them before that he wasn’t interested and every comment he made to his wife suggested that it was a harmless date . He even dressed down and clearly questioned why she was dressing so sexy. They knew and thought they could get him to change his mind . I would’ve been the same but never stayed married to her . It was clear , her betrayal, lying sneaky date to fuck . Very few can live that lifestyle and be happy together.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Well I finally agree with Kalimaxos.

Like I said, I personally know two swinger couples and they are some of the most responsible, nicest and rational people you ever want to meet.

I obviously don't endorse their lifestyle but this was a story about a couple of deranged backstabbers and a cheating cunt. Not real swingers.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 3 years ago
Stupid

She cheats, and he winds up taking the blame? SMH

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Your writing

I have enjoyed most of your recent writing, so I won’t trash this one. But I really hate these silly swinging , swapping stories. Liz very blatantly cheated without approval, and his reaction was warranted. Then you wrote your ending and lost it completely.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Stupid story... ego and jealousy were not the problem

The guy was right when he said they set him up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb

I keep having to myself these are just no one in real life would these things, a wife isn't going her husband up with someone younger. Just plain dumb they fucked him over in the first place including his wife so she could get laid they all knew said no. Just dyumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sad

It is remarkable that a man who holds the honor of his Fathers before him gives it all up to play a deceitful and immoral game with his life. The lack of clarity in the beginning was criminal, but it was the deceit and betrayal that led to her convincing him that to stoop to her gutteral level would make their lives better.

They don't get "even" since the wife wanted him to cheat. It was he who didn't want ANY cheating in the first place. It was unequal as she never had the broken heart of seeing her partner cheating on her when all was supposed to be copacetic.

Overall a bad decision. The real fix would be to scrap the new apartment and pack the bags for home. What cost is a high paying new job if the life you need to live at home is miserable. They should have skedaddled when he was originally warming to her. Forgiveness takes time, unless you are only playing a game. The wife is seriously out of touch with reality having lived the vicarious swapping tales that were obviously told to her by her "friend".

Sad to see morality take a backseat to frivolity and spineless postmodernism (the cause of death for western democracies)

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
technical comment

Rather than bitch about how you didn't write a plot to suit me, as many others have, I'll only comment about the technical aspect. For such a good writer, you have no idea where commas, periods, and question marks are to be used. Please keep writing, but please find an editor.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Clearly,

She cheated. Kevin was too weak, he needed to draw a line in the sand... His acceptance of her sales job on them each going on a harmless fun date shows stupidity on his part. Fact- she kept bring it up... this means that she is interested in having a date with a guy who has already asked them to swap. Denise is hard selling the idea to Lisa & plotting with her on how to make it happen. A good wife would have made sure the hubby was on board and not attempt to trick him into the trade. After the fact she tried to lie about it, saying that she did not know what would happen with Simon. Bullshit, it was a three sided conspiracy, with only Kevin left out. All three wanted the swap to occur. Kevin did clarify his position prior to the date happening, but he was not forceful about it enough. As a reader I wondered what she would have done had he looked her directly in the eyes and told her they would be divorced if she had any type of sex with him.

I suppose that would mess up the story's back and forth that they go through at the end.

Lisa knew what she was doing. Should have kicked her to the curb.

helix247helix247over 3 years ago

Having read over a thousand LW stories on Literotica, for my money Cagivagurl is one of the top five writers. Always provocative. Always posing the tough gut-wrenching questions. The fact that I don't share their tolerance for infidelity doesn't diminish my admiration for their craft.

This story nicely displays that craft. Rather than the usual black or white, the situation at the start of the disastrous date night is balanced exactly at the fulcrum of judgment. Given the MC's foreknowledge of the other couple's desire for swapping, his wife's clothing choices and her repeated comments about his attraction to the other woman, his incredulity and violent reaction is a bit over the top, but not beyond the bounds of belief because we all are in denial sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry. Thought we entered a no cheating btb story. I was wrong. This author just landed on my do not read ever list. Sorry, but you beat the husband senseless. And for what? So both could be cheaters. It should have been divorce with the couple named in a lawsuit.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Swinging is not my thing, but what I learned from allthe storys here is that it only works, when the marriage is stable and BOTH are on the same page. Communication is very important to know what is allowed and what's not.

In this case there was never a clear communication about what could and should happen.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Well hell

Turns out the mc is married to a manipulative slut, he's a sucker and the story just went to shit.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
The Moral Of The Story

Clearly, if the wife continues to harangue a (stupid, brainless, convictionless, dullard) husband, eventually he will back down on every line he draws in the sand. I find both such a wife and such a husband to be less than admirable and not a likable character in a story.

.

Cagivagurl, it's your story, your plot and your characters - do with them as you wish. You are a talented author much in need of a good editor for both grammar and punctuation.

.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am sorry, but this one gave me the creeps. Just banking on the other woman being able to seduce him does not constitute consent on his part. She was cheating, plain as day. Even worse, she was conspiring with the other couple to make it happen without his consent. Sex is only OK when everyone involved are consenting, otherwise it is abuse. I don't care what excuses some people might make, but that includes swapping. Him sleeping with the other woman at a later date, with everyone's consent, does not in any way "balance the scales". A crime was committed, so punishment must follow, if the scales are to be balanced. Doesn't matter if the crime is on the books, the feeling of being wronged is the same.

devils3003devils3003over 3 years ago

This was well written but it's definitely fantasy only. The wives were 100% wrong the second they saw they weren't on the same page. I get it if you wrote it the correct way were the wives weren't arrogant tarts it wouldn't have been as long of a story but Kevin did nothing wrong and both wives set up cheating.

SikemSikemover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story until the final three paragraphs. Fragile male ego, my ass. But that is my opinion. Well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Separating love and sex

Would have loved for there to be a discussion between Kevin and Liza where Kevin asked Liza to explain how she can separate sex and love ? Why/how one spouse can have sex with someone other than their husband/wife and feel it has no effect on their love ? I know this is a question I could not answer .... Maybe it is just a matter of pride and jealousy but to me it still is a betrayal and yes cheating...

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateover 3 years ago
If You Don't Stand For Anything, You'll Fall For Everything

After a few solid entries, this story is a reversion to spineless MC who talks a game early on, but is nothing but bluster with no backing. This story is simply an older version of the author's "Best Friends" tale which had the same "oops, I made a mistake" cheating plot, an unrepentant woman and loads of enablers of the slut who tell the MC to "get over it".

I ripped the later parts of that story so I'll save myself the time and the antacids and just say "ditto here".

And if the author is going to use the "fragile male ego" trope, I'll parry with "all women are cheating sluts" trope. It seems these stories fulfill both.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Started Well

The husband started with a set of balls but lost them as the story progressed. It seems American authors love their male characters to be spineless and ball less. Lucky that doesn’t spill over to their marines. Only two stars because nothing original just same old story line that been beaten to death ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wrong title and ending

This story has a wrong title. It should be: "Lifestyle clash", instead of "Jealousy".

Like the other readers, I liked the first part of the story. The husband steadily stood by his principles and his monogamous lifestyle.

While he may have overreacted, he was perfectly right to be angry. He was blindsided and he expected his wife to live by the same principles as himself.

The ending is bullshit. If he loved his wife, he could have forgiven her without sacrificing his principles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

incredibly realistic and sexy

anythinganalanythinganalabout 3 years ago

Good story until the last page the last two paragraphs dropped it from a 5* to a 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Does It Really Matter?

Fucking is not like banking, where you have credits and debits and ledgers and IOU's. The wife arranged to fuck Simon in a deceitful and lying by omission technique. If fucking your next door neighbor one time is OK, then what wrong with 2 times, or all the time? Its a change in the marriage contract that Lisa wanted and imposed on her husband without discussion and consent. She figured it was better to get what she wanted by asking for forgiveness rather than permission, the method of a coward and a deceiver.

The whole male ego argument is a straw man for fools. They took marriage vows and had a clear understanding of what were the limits. Lisa broke those vows. The poor dufus kept her while she slowly and steadily maneuvered him into breaking his vow. Now they are equal? An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a betrayal for a betrayal. Yeah, what a deep intimate ethical moral marriage relationship they have now. Congratulations.

Can't wait for someone with balls to write the sequel describing the decline and end of their now soiled marriage.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Idiotic nonsense. This female author likes to write from viewpoint of a male yet she does not understand anything about men. In her writing world male wimps blabber and blabber and blabber over and over again the same crap while the action is one step below unexciting pornography. I can honestly tell you that I will be giving you 1 star for everything you write without ever reading garbage you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what shitty characters... and what a POS writer! is this what ur morals are Cagiva.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story premise is just plain wrong. The story promoted a realistic scenario and then ignored the real obvious action. Why didn't they just move apartments? That way no more encounters with Simon and Denise.

If you and your spouse cannot satisfy each other sexually and you feel the need to seek other partners to share then you shouldn't be together. No matter what arguments are put forward for sharing a partner at the end of the day the real answer is that your marriage has failed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well I enjoyed this storey, with regard to the negative comments, please this is fiction, and in my opinion very creative and well written. Would love to see this storey continue with regular swapping, the two couples could build a loving friendship.

Waikiekieboy.

rikanorikanoalmost 3 years ago

Like your other stories, well written and quite good craftsmanship. Dialogues maybe a bit repetitive. I may not have enjoyed the end that much - I probably would have cut my losses and ran in Kevin’s situation - but the story was gripping and enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars, extremely well written.

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 3 years ago

Very well written, I think you captured the emotion of jealousy well, 5*

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
You did manage to use every LW Cliché.

It hurt your score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

another excuse for euthanasia story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was so good and in the end you screwed up

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 3 years ago

Poorly constructed story, not your usual fare!

racfguyracfguyalmost 3 years ago

Wifey cheats, then makes hubby the bad guy? What bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Many points of issue here. Yes, her being deceitful, with a loose moral,compass makes her a better person, it says so Rita here according to this dipshit writer. Of course, once again it was all his fault and he was dumber than a rock. And let's not forget the giant plot hole,as soon as Denise really knew they were going to a movie,a quick phone call could have forestalled Simon and Liza actions and cheating. Lastly we of course all know the real world never allows balanced scales,in the real world the cuck watches and is restricted from any other women or even from cumming at all while these idiotic low self esteem wusses allow their wives to screw any one they want as often as they can, so they ac lick the wife's pussy clean

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So While we know this is fiction, the story often reflects the morals and beliefs of the writer. Once again, we get to make fun of the male pathetic and ridiculous ego. Ohpooh. So sad, just get over it. Lying by omission is still,the same. Men have a right to their ego, they are practically defenseless against the onslaught of court rule, the proverbial "mommies baby, daddy maybe" facts of life, and so many other legal and inequities. I amalways so great full too when an author slips in the helpless and defenseless man against the women charms, so that no matter what the offense, she can fuck him back into submission. Just simple overall literary greatness. Blah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating is cheating, and this was cheating

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

After experiencing a range of sympathetic emotions for this dude, I decided since it is just fiction (maybe yes?no?), what the hell enjoy a go story. Loved the end. Well written.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Sexual jealousy is cross-culturally universal. It is as evolutionally derived as the sexual drive itself. For these reasons, this story's ending fails to satisfy dramatically or emotionally. It has a false conclusion.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

Seriously, the one who professes love to another has the sense to read their partner. And someone who has that awareness would do everything possible NOT to make their partner feel jealous or unsure of the relationship their in.

That is the way of the world. Any person who would allow their partner to feel insecure of their relationship a horrible individual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a nice ride. A good job with keeping the characters interesting without doing the typical cuck approach. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was going fine until the judgement about male egos. The ego (male or female) is tied in with feelings and no one can judge you for how you feel. Granted those feelings may in some cases be accepting of someone else having sex with your SO but if someone does feel betrayed, hurt and jealous (especially as it was not made abundantly 100% without a shadow of doubt clear that sex was on the cards), no one can say they are wrong. It may mean the end of the marriage and probably in 99% of cases like this it would have done.

Kev and Liza are lucky they made it through, because of course, that's what Cagivagurl wanted :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The very last parts where he said it was pride & jealousy ruined it for me.

It wasn’t that it was she broke her marriage vows.

At the start he made it clear when swapping was proposed his answer was NO!!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At the point where he asked his wife

"You mean swap partners for the night? Are you suggesting we play their little swapping game?"

"No, no, no! Of course not, what she was suggesting was just a date."

This was the point where she lied to her husband & decided to cuckhold him.

When he remarked about her sexy under ware she lies again saying she just wanted to feel sexy, not that she wanted to look sexy for her date to see.

It is apparent they were keeping him ignorant of their intentions.

When he didn’t actually move out afterwards he totally accepted being cuckholded.

Just another sick cuck story.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dude, you have WAY too much time on your hand. No social life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The 2nd Key word in the human carnal and emotional relationship just after love is Jealousy. Jealousy, in my opinion, can't be forgotten if there is real love. Jealousy can make a strong man become weak or a gorgeous woman become ugly. Jealousy can make the right become wrong or vice-versa. You are one of the writers here that knows how to play around with these feelings. Maybe you could go deeper in your characters souls, deepening in their hates, insecurities and sorrow but this is my opinion and is not easy. Thank for the good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To be honest I'm not into that lifestyle I don't hold it against people who are but I think the wife was wrong and divorce is not always a bad thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being a hypocrite and a knobhead seems to be the winning combination for Kiwi woman.

Well written but yet another tale of fragile male egos, zero introspection and infantile tantrums. Perhaps an adult leading man in one of your future tales might not go amiss.

LA

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Yeah, if it feels good, then that trumps everything- lifelong commitments, loving relationships, fidelity, morals, character......utter nonsense. And of course, if the man doesn't feel this way, why then just keep pounding and pounding and gradually wear him down so he gives in. Everyone lives happy ever after- with a different mate, after he ditches this lying cheater.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

Not a very convincing conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again Cagivagurl has the husband knuckling under by the end of the story. 1*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...