Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her excitement growing quickly she became impossible to hold onto, her boobs bounced in and out of my clutching hands as she fucked me. It wasn't lovemaking it was torrid passionate fucking and it didn't take long before her quivering squeaky voice cried out in a loud orgasm which sent me over the top filling her with my cum.

The next day as we ate dinner Liza was very subdued, happy but subdued, the talk was just idle chatter until she sprouted nervously, "What did you think about last night? Are you angry with me for being so naughty?"

"Sweetheart I could hardly point the finger could I?"

She giggled, "I suppose not, but did you enjoy it?"

Shrugging I mumbled, "Yes it was fun, although I would have preferred to spend more time with you."

She patted my arm reassuringly, "Thank you love, it's just... well... did you enjoy it?"

Stumped by her continued questioning and where this was going I replied, "Yes, I already said that, it was fun, Simon and Denise are good fun."

Sighing she nodded, "Good because Denise was over this afternoon and she mentioned something she said to you last night about it being like a date."

"Yes she did say something like that."

"Well what would you think about that?"

Completely confused I mumbled, "What are you getting at Liza, c'mon spill."

She smiled seductively, "Well Denise suggested that we make it real and actually go on a date."

"We were on a double date last night weren't we?"

"Yes, but what she was suggesting is that, she go on a date with you and I go with Simon." She quickly turned away unable to hold my glance.

"You mean swap partners for the night? Are you suggesting we play their little swapping game?"

"No, no, no! Of course not, what she was suggesting was just a date."

Not at all convinced I croaked, "Is that something you want?" I asked nervously.

Sighing deeply she whispered, "Well it would be fun wouldn't it? We both enjoyed last night."

"So are we going out together or separately?"

"I think she meant separately." Again she was embarrassed and couldn't hold my gaze.

This was shaky ground we were walking on now and I felt unsure of what was expected. "So how would this work? Simon and you would go somewhere and Denise and I would head off somewhere else and we would all meet up back here?"

"Honey I don't know, she just made an off the cuff suggestion and I agreed to ask you, we didn't go into logistics. If you're uncomfortable with it we won't do it."

Bemused I stuttered, "I don't know why she wants to go out with an old fart like me.... It must be like going on a date with her father."

Liza chuckled, "Actually you made a big impression on Denise, she thinks you are wonderful."

Doing a double take but flattered by the revelation I sighed, "Yeah...OK I suppose so, but we better work out how it works before I hand over my wife to some sex crazed young stud."

She blushed brightly, "It's you being with Denise that is the real worry, you won't want me after being with her, god she is so beautiful and energetic."

"Rubbish you are way prettier than her, she's just a girl."

That won the night for me and she repaid me twice for being so nice.

When I got home the next night Liza and Denise had worked it all out. Saturday night was the big night and I was picking Denise up and taking her somewhere and when we returned we would go back to their place for drinks.

Simon would pick Liza up and when they were finished would come back to our place. At midnight we would all swap back.

When I asked why we didn't meet back as a group I was told it's supposed to be like a proper date.

I was a little dubious about the whole thing but I trusted my wife, you build up a level of trust after twenty years. I was sure if she wanted this to be more than what was suggested she would have said so.

For the remainder of the week Liza was on a high, she was like a cat on a hot tin roof. Saturday she ran off with Denise for a date at a beauty salon somewhere. That was cool with me because it gave me a chance to catch up on some paperwork.

She returned about five looking incredible. She had changed her hairstyle into a more modern swish style and she looked ten years younger, what could I say? "Wow honey, you look spectacular!"

She smiled, "Thank you darling, you like it then? I was worried it made me look like an old woman having a midlife crisis."

Laughing I murmured, "Far from it, you look amazing, I'm jealous, Simon is definitely getting the best end of this deal."

She poo, pooed me, "Don't be ridiculous, Denise is going to look stunning, where are you taking her?"

I shrugged, "Not sure, dinner I suppose, then who knows guess I will have to think of something."

"Yes you damn well better, she will be devastated if you don't have something special planned for your first date."

"What about you, where are you going?"

She smiled, "Well that's entirely up to Simon, but dinner better be good I'm starving we didn't have lunch today."

She disappeared into the bedroom and I went back to my paperwork, when I went in an hour later she had just about every dress she owned spread over the bed and she was still rummaging through her wardrobe. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

She turned looking up at me uneasily, "Damn it I can't find anything to wear. It's alright for you, you look good in anything."

I reached for her hand and pulled her to me in a tight embrace. "For god's sake woman, you're just going out to dinner with a friend, it's not actually a date or the met gala."

"I know but Denise is so gorgeous."

Kissing her I sighed, "Yes maybe so but you are far more beautiful, you are what she wants to be."

That earned me another kiss of her succulent lips. "Thanks honey, you always know what to say."

She turned back to her wardrobe and I looked through her pile on the bed, "Here wear this, you have always looked stunning in this."

It was one of my favourite dresses and yes it was no exaggeration, she looked fabulous in it, sexy yet still demure. She held it up against her swinging back and forth before nodding, "Yes you're right, I like this one to."

I left her to get ready and pulled out a pair of jeans and a dress shirt. I got dressed in the bathroom and when I emerged I was stunned. She had on the sexiest bra I had ever seen, it totally exposed the top of her boobs, trimmed with red lace it was so tiny it left hardly anything to the imagination.

The panties were almost non-existent, just a little thong that showed her bare arse cheeks. Coupled with that was stockings and a matching black and red garter belt. When she heard my sharp intake of breath she turned quickly and her face went bright red, she didn't quite pull clothes up to cover herself but it was damn close.

"Holy shit Liza, what the hell are you doing?"

Stuttering hesitantly she croaked, "I...I...I just wanted to feel sexy."

I turned and walked out starting to wonder what the hell was going on, I was having a drink in the kitchen when she walked in dressed to kill, "I'm sorry honey, are you mad at something?"

"I'm not mad but I sure as hell am shocked. Why the hell you would wear that underwear?"

"I just wanted to feel sexy." She winced, "If you think it's too much I will change."

I gave her a shake of my head, "No if you're comfortable going out dressed like that then it's fine, I mean you look startling, it's just I have never seen you wear anything like that before."

She smiled anxiously, "I know I feel so naughty."

"Naughty...I can think of lots of words, like seductive and sexy, gorgeous doesn't seem enough but you look incredible, you should dress like this more often."

She giggled, "I don't know what's come over me lately, I feel so alive. Kevin you are OK with this date thing tonight aren't you? I mean if you're not just say the word and we could go somewhere ourselves."

"No Liza, I said it's fine, enjoy your night of dancing, I hope you have fun and enjoy your date."

As we talked she noticed as if for the first time what I was wearing and she gasped, "Kevin...what are you dressed like that for? It looks like you're just going down the pub."

"Yeah well that's probably all we'll do, I didn't think it was supposed to be anything special just a couple of friends going out, it's not a real date Liza, we're married, this is just a bit of fun."

She nodded, "I know hon but I'm excited and I know Denise is as well. I think she is expecting more than a pub dinner."

I frowned worriedly, she saw my expression and muttered, "Honey this feels exciting to be going out with someone else, it feels naughty. This is the first time I will have been alone with another man since we got married."

"Well dressed the way you are I'm not surprised." Something about the way she said that...been with a man...it made me even more nervous.

She giggled shyly, "If it upsets you that much I did say I would go and change."

Shaking my head I mumbled nervously, "No...you wear what you want...you're a grown woman, if you are comfortable with what you're wearing then do it, just remember, I am your husband."

She kissed me lightly, "How could I forget the love of my life, I do love you so much but I am looking forward to tonight."

"Yes and I love you as well, let's not let this game get in the way of that."

She hugged me tightly, "Nothing could ever get in the way of my love for you. Whatever you get up to tonight I know you will come home to me."

"For heaven's sake Liza, it's just a date, two friends having dinner."

She sighed her eyes fluttering barely able to look at me, "I know that sweetheart, I'm just saying I'm happy...well... regardless, I just want you to have fun and enjoy the night."

Before I could respond there was a knock on the door. When I opened it Denise was standing there dressed in an even more skimpy outfit than Liza. Her gorgeous shapely legs were on full display and the low cut front showed her cleavage was barely contained. when she saw me, her face dropped. "Ready are we?" I asked.

She nodded and we walked out, her dressed like we were going out on the town, me like I was dressed for exactly what we were doing, going to the movies.

As we climbed into the cab she glanced questioningly at me, "Where are we going?"

"We're going to dinner and then onto the movies."

She appeared to be disappointed, "The movies..."

I nodded, "I thought you might like to recreate that first date sort of vibe."

She stuttered, "Oh I see, the movies... I thought we were going dancing?"

Giving her a quizzical look I muttered, "Sorry, when Liza said first date I thought, two friends...movies. I hope you're not disappointed."

The meal went easily and we chatted about nothing in particular, although when she said she was surprised at how eager Liza was I was a little taken aback.

Still we finished up and walked up the road to the cinema. I brought ice-creams and popcorn before finding seats. I chose a chick flick hoping she would like it but the moment the lights went out she snuggled up against me, she lifted my arm up and placed it over her shoulder as she nestled in as close as the seats allowed. Only minutes into the movie I felt her hand drop down onto my knee, I started to freak out a little and it was incredibly distracting, the nervous tension started to get to me as her hand ran up my leg stopping just below my crotch.

As it got higher I placed my hand over hers and stopped her. She gave me a strange look whispering, "Don't you like?"

"Denise, we are just friends going to a movie, please don't get the wrong impression, I don't want there to be any misconceptions or ill feelings."

Her disappointed glare seemed out of place, was she expecting more? I was confused myself and had to ask. "Denise, you weren't expecting something else were you?"

"I wasn't sure what to expect, the other night when we were dancing you seemed very interested, at least part of your body was."

"Is that what this was about? Were you expecting this to go further than that?"

"I was hoping yes, to be honest, I was hoping we would go dancing tonight and see what happened, this seems a little lame."

"So Simon is expecting this to go further as well?"

She nodded, "Of course, he is...he's very attracted to Liza, we have talked about little else since the other night."

I chuckled, "Well I guess he is going to be as disappointed as you."

She gave me a funny look, "I'm not so sure, Liza seemed pretty excited about tonight when we talked about it."

"I know my wife pretty well, we did nothing but kiss for our first five dates, she isn't that easy."

She seemed offended and I realised how my insult had overflowed onto her, "Would you like to go? We can call the whole thing off?"

She quickly grabbed my arm and snuggled back against me, "No let's not spoil their night, we can just watch the movie."

For the remainder of the night a chill settled over us, even in the cab ride home nothing was said. We got back to her apartment and I went to kiss her good night and walk over to our apartment but she grabbed me. "No don't go yet, we are supposed to stay together until midnight."

"Denise, it's obvious you're not having fun, what's the point?" Let's just call it quits."

"Kevin, you can't just walk in there, you might get a nasty surprise."

I chuckled again, "Denise you underestimate my wife's resilience, they are sitting in there and Simon is probably looking for a reason escape."

Before she could respond I threw open the door and called out, "Hey I'm home." I expected to find them sitting on the sofa but there was nobody there, I poked my nose out onto the balcony thinking they might be there, but nothing. Then I heard scuffling and scurrying from the bedroom. Shocked I stormed into the bedroom and there was Simon naked except for a condom trying to pull on his pants.

Liza sat in the bed pulling frantically on the cast aside blankets trying to cover her naked body.

"What the fuck!" I bellowed, "What the hell are you doing?"

Simon kept pulling at his pants as I screamed, "Get out you fucking prick, get your arse out of my house."

He staggered a bit and whimpered, "Calm down Kev, give me a second man."

With one leg in and one leg out I rushed over and grabbed him by the arms and flung him staggeringly against the door frame throwing a wild punch as he rebounded of the frame. My fist collided with his face feeling his nose fragment under the impact and blood splattered all over the wall. He tried to put his hands up to protect himself but with his feet hobbled he fell forward further and I let loose another punch this time it bounced off the side of his head and I swung again this time I collected him flush on the mouth. He collapsed blood oozing out everywhere.

Denise came charging in and wrapped her arms around my chest screaming, "Kevin, please stop, please."

Liza sobbed, "Kevin stop honey please, leave him alone."

I gave him a solid kick up the arse sending him sprawling onto his face. I turned to Denise roaring, "Get him out of here, get the fuck out and don't you fucking dare come back here again."

She let me go and rushed to her husbands side as she helped him up his trousers fell off and she helped him stagger towards the door which swung open and a small crowd of onlookers watched as she helped him limp towards the door.

They kept moving out into the laughing onlookers, one woman though who looked appalled asked if they needed to call the police. Denise quietened them down as she unlocked their own door and disappeared inside.

I stormed over and slammed the door in the shocked crowds face.

Liza was curled up in the bed the sheet pulled tightly around her. "I'm sorry Kevin, god I'm so sorry."

"Save your fucking bullshit, you cheating slut, I don't want to hear that shit. If you'd kept your legs shut you wouldn't have to say sorry."

I turned and walked out to the kitchen. I poured a large shot of whiskey and threw it back gulping down the biting liquor in one gulp.

I poured another and then another before storming back into the bedroom, "What the fuck Liza, what happened?"

She burst into tears, "I'm sorry Kev." She flopped back on the bed her head buried in her hands bawling her eyes out. I walked into the ensuite to have a pee and when I looked into the waste bin I saw two used condoms sitting there, I suppose that was something, at least they used condoms.

When I walked back out she sat there her mascara smudged all over her face, tears still streaming down her cheeks, "I'm so sorry Kev, what can I do?"

"Just leave me alone." I walked past her back out to the living area and got a drink; she followed after a short while and sat beside me on the sofa. I couldn't believe it; I was overcome with anger and jealousy. I was angry at myself for letting it happen in the first place, what a fucking idiot. I should have put a stop to the stupidity from the outset.

After sitting for the best part of an hour I stood quickly, "I'm going to bed."

In the bedroom I stripped the bedclothes off the bed and scrunched thrm up into a ball and took them out and shoved them into the rubbish bag. "Kev what the hell are you doing, those are very expensive."

"I don't fucking care, they're rubbish now." After making the bed with fresh linen I climbed in and turned off the lights. As I snuggled under the blankets Liza came in and slid under the sheets trying to snuggle up against me. It freaked me out and I screamed loudly, "For fucks sake, get out... You haven't even showered for god's sake."

She scrambled out of bed tears flowing like Niagara Falls and scurried into the bathroom where she slammed the door. I heard the shower start and she was in there for ages as I tried to gain some control. I rolled right over to my side of the bed staring into the dark.

When she walked out she went out to the kitchen and I heard her talking probably the phone. She was out there for the best part of an hour before she returned, I felt her slide under the blankets and she tried again to snuggle up behind me, her hand sliding up over my waist, "Make love with me Kev."

I snarled, "Fuck off Liza the last thing I want is Simons fucking sloppy seconds."

She burst into tears and rolled away from me her whole body quivering and trembling, "Kev please."

I barked harshly, "Leave me alone Liza, just leave me the hell alone."

"Kev we should talk about this, you know we always said we would never go to bed angry."

"Yeah well that was then and this is now and I said leave me alone."

The morning came way too quickly and I laid in bed wondering what to do, what to say. I knew Liza was awake, and probably thinking the same things as me.

I climbed out and went in to shower, when I got out she was already up and the smell of toast cooking fired my taste buds. As I walked out into the kitchen she looked up, her face drawn and tense. "Breakfast?"

I nodded and picked up a slice of toast and walked out onto the balcony with my cup of tea. She followed, "Can we talk now Kev? At some point we have to, we both know that."

"No not at the moment Liza, I'm not ready, I'm going for a run after breakfast and won't be home till late."

She looked disappointed and sad. "Kev please talk to me, don't leave me hanging all day."

"Sorry Liza, but I feel betrayed and let down, you screwed me over last night, you knew before I walked out you were going to sleep with him...that's what the bloody lingerie was all about. Yet you let me believe it was just a date, just a bit of fun, your words not mine."

"I know we didn't talk about it but I thought you understood, I felt sure you knew."

"Bullshit, you knew, you led me on. YOU FUCKING KNEW LIZA!" I screamed.

Half an hour into my run and I started to relax, the muscles loosened and I relaxed, my stride stretching out as the KM's slipped behind me. I ran down to the river and just flopped back on the grassy bank, my mind a swirling maelstrom of hurtful emotions.