Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand which had been resting on the top of her bum tightened and I pulled her in closer, her mound crushing against my cock which was now showing months of no attention. She sniggered, "ooooohhhh somebody is enjoying this."

The band worked into a bracket of faster songs and we slipped into a jive, she danced with a smile, her arm thrown in the air and it was like the last few months had evaporated.

The cab ride home was filled with kisses and a light make out. I noticed the cabbie staring at us in his mirror.

That night we reconnected as man and wife, we made love three times which was a record for me over the last few years. I mean age does bring some problems and I'm not as virile as I was when I was younger. Over the last few years, twice a night was a lot, usually once was enough but tonight egged on by her comments a month ago about how virile Simon was I felt like I needed to show her I still had it.

What was nice was sleeping together with her head cradled in my arms, her leg draped over me, her breath hot on my neck. God it was nice to feel some tenderness, some love.

The next couple of weeks eased by, every day becoming a little easier.

We got a surprise invitation slipped under our door. One of the tenants who was American was holding a thanksgiving dinner party and we were invited. That raised a problem for me, because there was every possibility Simon and Denise would have also received the same invitation. When Liza showed it to me she saw the look of nervousness, the unease, "Sweetheart we don't have to talk to them if they're there."

I could see how eager she was so we accepted. Thanksgiving isn't a NZ holiday and this was the first time we had ever been to one. Liza roasted chicken and I helped make a salad. With a chilly bin full of drinks we knocked on their door. Fred and Thelma welcomed us in. The place was packed, there must have been thirty people jammed in there.

We didn't know that many of the tenants but we mingled and chatted. It was fun, well until Denise and Simon walked in. Thelma escorted them around introducing them as she had done with us. The moment they were standing in front of the small group we were talking to our eyes met. Simon reached out his hand to shake but I left mine dangling by my side, he held his out for an uncomfortably long time before withdrawing. Denise and Liza kissed cheeks and said their hello's, Simon reached out to kiss her as well before I put my palm flat against his chest and held him off.

He glared at me, "Good evening Kevin." I nodded as he was introduced to the others in our group. I grabbed Liza's hand and led her away to a quiet corner where we could get a breath, "Kev we don't have to be rude, we are going to bump into them from time to time."

"Liza we agreed before coming that we wouldn't talk to them, please don't go back on that."

She sighed, "I wasn't going to, I just meant you didn't have to be rude, you could have shaken his hand."

"Like hell, god knows what I might catch." I saw her recoil and suck in a sharp breath, "Kevin please, don't spoil what has been a pleasant evening."

We circulated and mingled talking to people, I tried not to stare but Denise looked amazing, she wore a short dress, that hugged her body like a second skin. She wasn't wearing panties, or if she was it had to be the tiniest G-string ever invented, I put my money on none.

It didn't matter how hard I tried I couldn't keep my eyes of her. I saw her drop her desert spoon and when she bent to pick it up, oh god what a sight. I wasn't the only one who was drooling. I thought I was being discreet but obviously not. At one point my eyes followed Denise as she glided effortlessly around the room. Liza leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "Sweetheart, why don't you go and talk to her, it's evident you want to."

"What...I stuttered, what are you talking about?"

"Oh for heaven's sake Kev, I don't think your eyes have left her for one second tonight."

When I turned to look down into her eyes I whispered, "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare. I apologise."

She chuckled, "You don't have to apologise, good lord look around you're not the only one. Go and talk to her I know she would love to talk to you."

"Liza the only reason she showed any interest in me was so that Simon could get in your pants. She doesn't have any interest in an old fart like me."

"You're wrong Kev, I mean I don't know why she is interested in a grumpy prick like you either but she is, or was. After you were so rude to them tonight that might have changed."

"Liza, I'm not interested in her OK, like every other red-blooded guy in the room it is hard to miss her dressed the way she is but I am happy just to look."

She shrugged, "Suit yourself honey, but I think you're being silly."

Liza and Thelma seemed to really hit it off and were deep in conversation laughing and tittering about god knows what, as the party thinned out it became harder and harder to evade Simon. There were only a few couples left to talk to.

I watched Denise as she glided around the room. Damn she looked so damn sexy I was getting hard watching. Jesus she was a beauty, lithe, sensuous. As I watched I kicked myself, what a fucking mug, I could have had her, all the fuss I made I could have been in bed with her...What a tosser.

Lost in my self-imposed arse kicking I didn't see Liza sidle up beside me, "She certainly is sexy isn't she."

When I turned I whispered, "We should go."

Our lovemaking that night was passionate and frenetic, my mind filled with images of Denise in that silver dress as my hips thrust powerfully driving my erection deep into Liza, I was fucking Denise, it was her fleshy orbs that filled my mouth, her sensuous lips crushed on mine and her wet juicy pussy that sucked my cock into her depths.

The next day we went out for lunch and to do some shopping. As we walked around the mall Liza who leaned close, my arm around her shoulder, "Why didn't you go with Denise that night, I know she wanted to?"

I glanced down, "Truthfully it just seemed wrong, we are married and I thought you would be angry. It never crossed my mind that you would be so eager to let him between your legs."

She reached up and kissed my cheek, "Honey I wasn't mad. I have been trying to understand why you turned her down, from what she said she almost threw herself at you."

I chortled thinking about it, "Yeah she did, but like I say it felt wrong, shit remember the Linda Syme's incident, Christ we nearly got divorced over that and all I did was dance with her. You warned me that night that you would have nailed my balls to the bedhead."

She giggled, "Yes, but this was different, it seemed like we were both into it. When I saw you and Denise kissing on our balcony, yes I admit I did get jealous but I also felt excited, aroused, maybe because Simon and I were doing the same thing. That night when you went on your date with Denise, I was so sure she would seduce you."

"Liza I was scared, Simon is like you said to me, young fit virile and I wondered why she would even be interested in me, Christ I'm almost old enough to be her father, I thought, what if my daughter saw me...what would she think? What would your mother think...Jeez what would my mother think."

She sighed, "Yes I can see that but nobody would know, maybe that's why the whole thing excited me so much, because of the dirty taboo bit, all I know is it aroused me."

I tried to keep my laugh light, "Yeah that's an understatement."

She slapped my arm as we walked and I asked, "So tell me, was he good?"

I felt her clinch tighten, "Do you really want to talk about this now?"

"Yeah, it's time, did you enjoy it?"

"Kev, I don't want to get into this, we are getting on so good at the moment."

"Trust me hon I'm not going to flip out."

"Ok then, yes I enjoyed it, Simon was a considerate lover and very experienced for such a young guy."

"Well he certainly had stamina I'll give him that, I saw the used condoms in the basket."

She giggled again, "Yes he quite the energiser bunny and he stayed hard the whole time, I couldn't believe it."

I sneered, "He probably took Viagra."

She gave me a hurt glare, "What you think he needed Viagra to be with me? Don't you think I could excite him?"

"No that's not what I meant, but to stay hard that long...that's part of the reason I was scared to go with Denise, I wasn't sure I could measure up in a comparison."

We finished our shopping deep in thought.

With Christmas approaching it was party time, first there was Liza's company Xmas party, Then mine and of course that also meant there were a few parties around the apartment complex and Liza had made a few friends at the Thanks Giving party, so we got a couple of invites.

Each time we bumped into Denise and Simon at the second party I could see Liza and Denise glancing at each other expectantly. Liza's never moved, she stayed by my side until my guilt got the better of me, I was sick of being the arsehole because of my irritation. I leaned down and whispered, "Talk to her if you want."

She looked up at me appreciatively, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah go on." She gave me a grateful kiss and wandered off to chat with her. Simon was in a group of blokes off to the side. I soon found some guys to chat to. Holidays and presents for wives and partners being the main topic. I still hadn't found something for Liza so it was good to listen to what the others were getting. One of the blokes was talking about a cycling camping holiday and it started my imagination. We hadn't been camping for years, we did a lot of it when the kids were young and we had no money but that was years ago. I listened intently as the group through up destinations and ideas.

When I glanced over Denise and Liza were deep in laughter and gossip and I wondered why I had pushed back on this, they were such good friends. The age difference didn't seem to worry either of them.

The party rolled on and the music ramped up, Liza wandered back an hour or so later and she leaned in close giving me a very passionate kiss, "Thank you honey, that was nice of you, it was cool to catch up with her. I hope it wasn't too hard?"

I laughed, "No I need to be rational, I guess I have been a bit unreasonable."

She gave my arm a gentle squeeze, "No honey, you have been fair, I know how hard this thing has been on you and honestly I'm just glad you were able to forgive me."

We had a hug and she whispered, "Can we dance?"

I smiled and escorted her out onto the dancefloor, as we scooted around I said, "Liza, I still don't want to see you hanging around Simon, I'm not that forgiving."

She sighed, "I get that hon, trust me I don't want to ruin what we have."

As the night progressed and the crowd dwindled to just a few couples the music volumes crept up Liza danced with a couple of different partners as did I. I was surprised when Denise walked up beside me and asked, "Would you like to dance?"

Taken aback I shook my head, "No thanks." I went to turn away but she grabbed my arm as I went to take a step, "Kevin couldn't we at least talk, try and be friends, put the past behind us."

Turning to face her I hissed trying not to make a scene, "No Denise we can't."

"Kevin, that night...I...we all thought you understood, I want to be friends, at least so we don't have to play this ridiculous game where we pretend each other is not really here."

I turned quickly and walked away. As I walked away I noticed Liza who was dancing with some bloke watching intently. She moved over to me when their dance was finished, "Are you alright honey?"

I shrugged, "Yeah it's been a fun party but I'm ready to go when you are."

Sighing she mumbled something about saying goodbye to people, I did notice one of them was Denise.

As we walked back to our apartment she said, "I saw you talking to Denise...how did that go?"

"It didn't I told her to piss off."

I felt her hand tighten in mine as she sighed, "Oh I see...Kev..."

I cut her off, "Liza if you want to remain friends with her then please tell her to stay away from me."

That brought a cooler atmosphere over the next few days, but it was party season and we did bump into them again at a couple of parties and it was the second one when it turned to shit. It was late in the night and Liza and I were talking in different groups. I was embroiled in a group discussion concerning the upcoming test match against the West Indies and we joked and laughed about team selections and what not. I was a bit drunk as were the other blokes, it was when I looked over one of the blokes shoulders to the group Liza was with and there was Simon, his arm draped over her shoulder, flanked by Denise and a couple of other women. They were all laughing and tittering. There was a couple of toasts, but when he leaned close and whispered something in her ear the rage that was simmering in my guts quickly came to the boil.

I pushed through the group I was in and stormed over to Liza, I grabbed her hand viciously and dragged her away. She dropped her glass in the flurry and cried out, "Kevin, stop it, what are you doing?"

I kept going steam billowing from my ears. She dug her heels in tugging on my arm, "Stop it Kevin, good heavens what's going on?"

"We're going home, right now."

I literally dragged her across the room as she groaned, "Kevin stop you're making a total fool of yourself." She dug her heels in and we came to a stop in the middle of the room everybody staring at us, "Kevin, I don't know what's come over you but I was having fun."

Everybody in the room was now staring disbelievingly at us. As I looked into their eyes I felt a deep embarrassment flood over me and I snarled, "Then fucking stay." I flung her hand away and stormed out slamming the door behind me. I assumed there would be a mad furore behind the door, and everybody would be trying to figure out what was going on.

I stumbled angrily in the door at home and took a deep breath, I was pretty drunk and if I'd been sober maybe my reaction would have been different, but now I wondered if she had been seeing him all along. All sorts of crazy thoughts raced through my brain. I grabbed a beer from the fridge which was probably a bad idea, I had already had more than enough.

I flopped in the sun chair on the balcony hoping the cool evening air would clear my head. I was on my second beer before Liza walked in. She was angry and burst through the doors out onto the balcony, "Alright Mr would you like to tell me what that was all about?"

"I saw you talking to Simon, his arm around your shoulder, whispering in your ear. I fucking told you never to talk to him again."

"Oh for heaven's sake Kevin, what was I supposed to do, he came over and joined the group I was talking to. Unlike you I didn't want to make a scene, so I didn't say anything."

"Fucking bollocks, you looked like fucking lovers...is that what's going on Liza...are you still fucking him? Is that it, you are aren't you, Christ at least you could be fucking honest for once."

She stood legs apart, hands on hips and glared angrily at me, "You arsehole...how could you even say that. I would never cheat on you."

"Bullshit you've already done it once, so why wouldn't you keep doing it, enjoy making me a laughing stock do you."

"You fucking moron, yes you are a laughing stock, everyone at that party is laughing at you, and at me as well, now the gossip will start all over again. Shit Kev we were just starting to make friends again and now this."

"Oh fuck off the gossip has been going on ever since that crowd saw him walk naked out of our apartment covered in blood. We are a fucking joke, I tried to ignore the sniggers and it took a long time to get past that, then tonight you had to snuggle up to the slimy fucking prick."

"Kev, there's nothing going on between us, that was the first time we have spoken since that night."

"Bollocks, it was obvious the way he was leaning all over you, you're still bonking the slimy fuck. I should have moved out when I was going to."

She burst into tears and snapped angrily, "If that's what you think of me then yes you bloody should have. I'm going to bed, hopefully in the morning when you're sober you might be able to think clearly."

She stormed off slamming the bedroom door angrily behind her. Yeah well fuck her, I finished off the last of the beers in the fridge and I was well pissed by the time I crashed on the sofa.

I woke with a bursting bladder and a thumping head, bloody hell I hadn't drunk that much for a very long time. I stumbled back to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. As I waited for the jug to boil the images and events of the previous night came flooding back. Oh fuck, what I mess.

Liza appeared from the bedroom looking worse for wear as well. Her cheeks flushed, her eyes red and swollen, "Good morning." She mumbled hoarsely.

"Morning." I replied as I made my tea and walked out onto the balcony. Normally whoever is making tea makes enough for both of us.

I sat taking in deep breaths, as painful as it was going to be I decided on a run, firstly to get out of the house and away from her but secondly to try and clear my head. Once my tea was finished I dropped my cup in the sink and moved into the bedroom to get changed. When I walked out into the living area Liza called out, "Can we talk about last night please?"

"No...I'm going for a jog." I walked out and jogged painfully down the stairs. I regretted it already my head pounded my mouth was dry and I felt nauseous. It took a lot longer than usual before I started to get into my stride. As the Km's built up I started to feel a little more human.

Yes I had made a fool of myself last night and I assumed that would be the end of party invites, it had taken a while before people talked to us after that night when I threw Simon out into the hallway naked. The gossip was particularly nasty especially for Liza. The rumours started that same day and only got worse. Now it would all come rising back to the surface and the finger pointing and sneers would return with a vengeance.

By the time I got home I was none the wiser on a plan of action, my head still fuzzy but at least my body felt relaxed.

I walked in expecting to get assaulted but there was silence, the place was empty, no note nothing. I climbed into the hottest shower I could stand and stood under the massaging needle jets for an eternity. By the time I climbed out I felt better. A sandwich and a glass of orange juice helped quell my rolling tummy.

I stretched out on the bed and dozed off. When I woke there was food cooking and it smelt wonderful. When Liza noticed I was awake she came and sat by me, "Are you feeling better now?"

I nodded, "Yes at least my head has stopped pounding."

She chuckled lightly, "Not surprising really you drank the fridge dry last night."

"Yeah don't worry, this morning it felt like it."

She reached for my hand, "Can we please talk now Kev, this can't go on, I had hoped we were passed all the antagonism."

"Sorry Liza but the real answer is no, I thought I had forgiven you, I wanted to believe that but the truth is the anger has been always been there and all I have been doing is suppressing it, last night when I saw you with him it just came flooding back in a tsunami so big I couldn't hold it down."

"Kev there's nothing going on between us, I promise. Honey I would never ever cheat on you."

"Yeah well past events proved that is a lie, I'm sorry Liza but that's the truth of the matter."

"Yes well I see it differently, I didn't do anything behind your back... that night was supposed to be about all four of us, it's not my fault you decided to chicken out and behave like a crazy jealous teenager."

"We will have to beg to differ I'm afraid Liza because I see it as cheating. What's more I think you knew that which is why nobody said anything."