Jean and Toni Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Jacob react with surprise and a moment of confusion. The outburst was inappropriate and even others at the table had similar reactions. Jean saw out of the corner of her eye that Toni was furiously working on the tablet but her attention was again taken by Harold Swanson asking for quiet. He was looking at Jacob as if to ask if the question had merit. At that very moment, Toni moved out of her seat and squatted next to Jacob. Jean heard her say, "Sir, take a look at this." He scanned the tablet and smiled. Toni resumed her seat.

"Harold, I think we've known each other long enough that you know I am not one to exaggerate and falsely boast." He looked from Swanson to the others around the table and smiled which had a noticeable effect on the man challenging him. "But I understand that the rest of your team may not know me as well. I would like you to see the data supporting the claim I made." He passed the tablet to the person on his left and leaned back. That person looked, nodded, smiled, and passed it down the line. Jacob casually turned and gave Toni a smile and a thumbs-up to Jean. He was telling Toni she did well and telling Jean she had a hell of a daughter. She did, too. She reached to the side and touched Toni's thigh. Toni was glowing.

Once everyone had seen the tablet and were satisfied, reluctantly by the one man, Swanson commented, "I've known Jacob Collins for many years and he has never let me down. I think now you all have seen a part of who this man is." Jacob thanked him with a nod. Then, Swanson said, "But Jacob ... I apparently didn't note earlier your associates." He looked directly at the two women along the side. "I am sorry for the oversight, ladies. You've all been introduced, I assume?"

Jean and Toni both stood at their chairs. Jean took over with a quick glance at Jacob indicating awareness of what might be about to happen. Jacob stifled a smile while anticipating it was indeed about to happen.

"Sir ... Mr. Swanson ... I'm Jean Evans ..."

Toni inserted, "And I am Toni Evans."

"We work for Collins Sales as Client and Customer Relations Associates. We work closely with all four of the sales managers making up the firm."

Swanson stared at them. "The same last name ..."

"Yes, sir. Toni is my daughter."

They could see the wheels turning in Swanson's head: good looking blonds; similar looks; mother and daughter. "Interesting ... it must be nice to ... work ... closely with your daughter."

Jean glanced at Toni and winked, "She does bring me pleasure, sir." Toni almost choked and Jacob fought to hold his own composure at the double entendre Jean just spouted.

Swanson smiled even broader and looked at Jacob. "After the meeting, I'd like to ask you something, Jacob." Jacob smiled back at him and nodded.

"What do you think they are talking about?" Jean and Toni had thanked the team, collected the laptop and tablet and were now watching Jacob and Swanson talking. Swanson kept looking in the direction of the women and smiling.

"Whatever it is," Jean said, "Mr. Swanson has figured out who we are. The look in his eyes is remembering details of that night."

After finally arriving in the hotel suite with their bags, Jean and Toni sank in chairs facing a window overlooking the city. Jacob brought them a glass of wine and stood in front of the window.

"Excellent meeting, ladies. I don't think it could have gone better. Even Swanson said it. I must say, Toni, coming up with that data so quickly defused that guy. By the way, he won't be joining the group tonight. Swanson saw through his ploy of trying to ruin our pitch for the other guys. If he is still working for the company tomorrow, it will be somewhere else."

Jean sipped her wine but was watching him over the rim of her glass as he sipped his bourbon. She finally asked, "What about tonight, sir? We saw how you and Swanson were talking after."

He chuckled, "Yeah, he figured it out like we thought he would. Which, incidentally, is also working in our favor. He gave me his ideas for tonight and I agreed. They're outrageous enough that we'll have his lines for sure."

Toni smiled and raised her glass in salute, "That's wonderful, sir! What did he have in mind that you've already agreed to?"

* * * *

Jacob made some modifications to the arrangement with the hotel for drinks and dinner. The women listened and shook their heads. They had listened to the plan and were now listening to Jacob getting the hotel to hustle to make the changes. At 6:30 PM, a self-serve bar before dinner with absolute privacy. At 8:00 PM, precisely, the door would be unlocked and a buffet of items would be brought in for self-serving by the attendees and, again, absolute privacy until they exited at 10:00 PM at which time they would adjourn to their suite. It took some doing, locked doors and all, but the promise of a good tip seemed to swing it.

Showers, makeup, hair, and careful dressing. They were in a private room separated from the restaurant at 6:00 PM. Jean and Toni both wore light coats as they familiarized themselves with the liquor available, Jacob promising to request that nothing but simple drinks would be requested. Toni hoped they only asked for beer or wine. She could handle that. She wasn't even old enough yet to drink in a bar.

At 6:20, the main group arrived en masse and the last straggler at 6:28. The hotel attendant set the lock on the door and closed it behind him. Once they were alone, one of the two women on the team took her drink from Toni and asked loud enough for all to hear, "Okay ... what's with the coats? Not a good look, ladies." The group laughed and set their focus on Jean and Toni.

They both looked to Jacob who was standing to the side with Swanson. Jacob gave them the nod. Jean stepped from behind the bar to join Toni front and center. Both women loosened the ties of the coats and open them. Gasps sprang from the group in unison. When they slipped the coats off their shoulders and down their arms to be discarded, they heard: "My God ..."; "Fuck me."; "That looks like it might be entirely possible."

Jean and Toni stood in the same outfits they had worn to the BBQ at Jacob's house: white lace shelf bra, white lace, sheer thong, sheer white lace top stockings, and white high heels. This time, they also wore pearl earrings and a string of pearls hanging between their breasts.

Toni approached the same woman and asked, "Is this better, ma'am?"

"Oh, dear ... very sexy." She leaned in close to Toni and softly asked, "Do you eat pussy, dear?"

Toni giggled, "Yes, ma'am ... well ... to be truthful there's only one so far." She glanced to the side at Jean."

"Ohhh ... your mom?!? NO ..." She raised a hand and fingered one of the exposed nipples. "Everything about you is sexy."

Toni smiled and returned to Jean still fixing some drinks. "This should be interesting ... that woman just hit on me."

Jean and Toni made the rounds delivering drinks, getting felt up, and generally groped. Eventually, they were both signaled to join Jacob and Swanson. Jean asked, "Sirs, do you desire another drink?"

Swanson reached out and took one nipple of each woman and pulled. "That isn't even close to what I desire. Since it came to me just who you two were, I've been walking around with a raging hard-on."

Jacob got their attention back, if not the fingers off their nipples. "It is almost time for dinner. You know what you have to do." He slipped his hand down between Jean's thighs and slid a meaty finger over her thong covered cunt lips. He smiled, "It feels like you're ready."

Jean sighed as the fingers softly stroked her, "Sir ... we've been ready for hours."

He walked them back to the bar so he could give a final instruction. "There are seven men and two women. Leave Swanson for last with the two of you. Are the women going to be a problem?" They shook their heads with smiles. "Good. I didn't think so given the times we've seen you two going at each other."

Toni was blushing from the recognition of their mother/daughter love-making. "But, sir, there are eight men."

He smiled, "Not me. Not with them. I am going to be watching over the two of you."

They shared a glance, smiled, and hugged him together. "See why we trust you, sir? We'll make it up to you later, promise."

He patted their butt cheeks exposed by the thongs. "Scoot ... time to open the door."

They giggled, clasped hands, and scurried to the long table set for dinner with two too many place settings. The table was, as with many hotel functions, was covered with draping table cloth to hide the fact that the tables were well used and beat up. They dropped to their knees and crawled underneath the table. They could hear murmurs and comments from the other people who noticed just as the door opened and carts of food were brought in for the buffet. It took several minutes for the hotel servers to get the buffet set up before the door could again be locked.

Swanson, then, addressed the group. "Team ...," and he must have raised his glass in the air, "thanks to Collins Sales." There was the clinking of glasses and cheers. "You know how deviant my ideas can go. It has taken a while to narrow down a team of accomplished members who can willingly share in the same activities on occasion." There was comfortable laughter. "Tonight, though, is special. We have had to rely on the particular talents of call girls in the past. I have nothing against a good call girl, mind you, because they certainly provided the unique rewards our group events were intended for. BUT ... tonight, thanks to Jacob and the two ladies under the table ...," laughter, "... we won't be with a paid whore, but businesswomen like us who enjoy sex." More cheers. "In case you were wondering why they are under the table, it is not just because we didn't want the hotel staff to see them. After you get your food and pick a place at the table, strip from the waist down and take your seat." It was quiet for a moment, then more excited murmurs. "Enjoy this unique dinner. After dinner, we've been invited up to their suite for ... Jacob assures me ... for more vigorous activities."

There was a scurry of activity as people lined up, got plates of food, and refilled wine glasses. Jean and Toni were crouched on their knees sitting back on their heels. Then, they saw feet coming to chairs around them, shoes being pried off, and clothes dropping to the floor including two skirts. As people took seats, they were confronted with an array of bare legs, most with cocks in various degrees of arousal and two pussies that were neatly trimmed. They shared a kiss under the table and started with two men on each side of Jacob. They would work their way down the line and meet at Swanson. As it turned out, the two women sat side by side. Toni shrugged and accepted that side.

The two men on either side of Jacob flinch and gasped as their legs were pressed apart and their cocks taken in hand and mouth. Someone commented, guess we know where they are starting. It drew chuckles. The situation must have been particularly stimulating. Both Jean and Toni worked diligently licking and sucking on the first cocks using techniques they had honed from the practice they had with Jacob and his sons every workday and more. It was made simpler that the cocks were smaller and fit in their mouths and easily pressed their lips to the base of their cocks. The moans from above the table indicated the effect they were having but both women couldn't help but think about the difference for them. To press their lips to the base of any of the black cocks they were used to required them to take cock deep into their throat. Not that it was a problem for them, any longer, but it did take concentration and effort. These cocks ... not so much.

Jean took the cum of the first man into her mouth, swallowed what she had, and was reminded (AGAIN) by the difference. Not that she would ever indicate anything to these men, but ... that was like sipping down some cum when she had to gulp the cum to keep up from her men. She smiled as he shifted to the side and grasped the next cock. The thought, her men, caused a flush through her body.

Toni had sucked out the cum of two men when she reached the first of the women. She pressed the woman's legs apart and pulled her legs to get her pussy closer to the edge of the chair. The woman gasped at the manipulation and groaned loudly as Toni abruptly and forcefully thrust her tongue between the already glistening lips. Toni wasn't tentative. She didn't approach it with a lick or kiss but boldly and commandingly as if it belonged to her. The woman leaned back and scooted her ass further on the chair to open herself more to the mouth at her pussy. People around the table were watching her and gasped when a hand came from under the table to grasp and squeeze one breast through the woman's clothes. She dropped her fork which loudly clattered, it bouncing off the plate and onto the table cloth as her one hand covered the hand aggressively groping her breast and moved her other hand onto the head between her legs. While the men seemed to have tried to maintain some composure, this woman didn't seem able to. When she came, both her hands clamped onto her mouth to stifle her cries. She was slouched low and gasping as Toni shifted to the next woman whose breathing immediately quickened and muttered, "Oh God ..."

Jean heard the commotion behind her and smiled as she took another cock into her mouth after three loads of cum sucked out. When she heard Swanson say, "Really, Nancy? Did you enjoy that?" She smiled wider.

The woman behind her responded through gasps, "Fuck ... sorry ... the whores never made me feel that." Jean giggled with her mouth full of cock. She thought, I knew that little slut felt good but that's a new perspective.

After six loads of cum and two orgasmic pussies, Jean and Toni met at the last cock ... Mr. Swanson. He sighed as the tongues of both women touched his hard, straining cock. "Oh ... yesssss ... I've been waiting for my turn." He gasped as one mouth took in one of his balls as another mouth swallowed his cock, sliding down the entire length immediately until he felt the lips in his pubic hair. One mouth fucked his cock as the other sucked and swirled a tongue around his ball, switching to the other ball. "Ohhhh ... fuck ... yeah, sorry ... Nancy ... now I understand ..."

Jacob sat back sipping a bourbon. He looked at each of the people at the table as they watched their boss receiving the same pleasure they had enjoyed. Each had orgasmed to the attention of Jean or Toni, now the two were focused on Swanson. He felt a pang of ... what? ... guilt at using the women this way? ... hmmm ... maybe a little but they were willing and eager about supporting him. He understood these two weren't submissives but he also understood he needed to be careful with them. Despite their participation being free-will, he wondered if there was anything they wouldn't do for him or his sons if asked. No ... what he felt more was jealousy. He knew these two ... very well, he knew them. He knew how their mouth and tongues felt on his cock; how their cunts and assholes felt tightly wrapped around his cock. He was almost jealous of sharing them. These two might be sluts in their way of thinking, but they were his sluts, his sons' sluts. This was an interesting feeling to get his head around.

Jean and Toni were almost making sucking Swanson's cock a competition. They understood without really thinking about it that all of this ended with how Swanson's reaction was at the end of the night. Pleasing and satisfying the others helped but Swanson was the determining factor. So, without plan or discussion, they combined their fingers, lips, tongues, and mouth on his cock, the last in the chain. And, it wasn't easy for them to combine their efforts. With the Collins men, they had 10, 11, 12 inches of cock to use. Here ... well, they kept bumping heads and getting in each other's way. It might have been humorous but nobody else could see it. They ended up trading time between sucking cock and mouthing balls.

Jean was sucking when she felt the cock swell and pulse. Toni felt the pulse, too. She scrambled to get her mouth near her mom's just as it spewed cum. They missed more than they captured. Some cum landed on his abdomen and more on their faces. They licked up the cum from his body, then sat back and looked down the lines of naked soft, fleshy legs, nothing like the hard, dark bodies of their men. Their men. The thought was individual and not shared. It was, however, a thought they both had at the moment.

"Ladies?" It was Swanson's voice. They crawled out from under the table and stood on either side of him. Their mouths and cheeks glistened with the mixture of cum, pussy juice, and saliva. Their breasts were even more exposed from their shelf bras shifting during their efforts, and their sheer thongs were plastered to their cunts and pulled into the lips like extreme camel-toes. Jacob was pointing to their chins and they blushed as they scraped cum from there up into their mouths.

Swanson nodded to Jacob and Jacob stood. "We have about 15 minutes before the door is opened. Time enough to get yourselves presentable. If anyone found this meal enjoyable and would like to partake in a more thorough sampling of these ladies, we'll be moving to the suite shortly."

Swanson's hands were now on the inside of their thighs and his fingers caressing over the material wedged inside their cunt lips. Jean lean over him and kissed his cheek, "We hope you will be joining us upstairs, sir."

He stood, pinching the nipples of both women. 'Are you kidding? That was the best blowjob I've ever had. I want to sample the rest of you, too." Behind Swanson's back, Toni raised her hand and thumb to Jacob. Jacob smiled and mouthed a thank you.

12