Jean -- Hot and Crazy Ch. 03

Story Info
One Little Swimmer.
3.3k words
4.54
3.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
956 Followers

Jean - Hot and Crazy

Chapter 3: One Little Swimmer

This story takes place in the summer of 1972 before cell phones, computers, or the Internet.

#

My girlfriend was screaming and futilely flailing her fists at Randy's leering face as he tried to drag her out of my car. The former star running back was determined to get revenge for Jean's unintentional insult to his manhood. According to Jean, he had been too drunk to take her virginity the night of their Senior Prom despite her best efforts to get him aroused. Her mistake was telling her best friend. After everyone in school learned of his impotence, the arrogant bastard wrote a threatening comment under her yearbook picture. Several of his friends signed the nomination for 'Girl most deserving of being gang raped.'

I had only seconds to rescue my girlfriend, but what chance did I have against a raving maniac who outweighed me by sixty pounds of muscle? Randy screamed a curse and yanked harder on Jean, who was bracing her legs against the floorboards. In a desperate move, I grabbed the brick the asshole had used to smash the passenger window from the seat where he had dropped it. Randy grunted and fell to the ground when I cracked the brick against his forehead.

I finally remembered the trick for starting a flooded carburetor. I kept my foot off the gas and cranked the engine until it caught. I floored the gas pedal and peeled rubber out of the parking lot. We managed to get a couple of blocks before the car stalled. We had run out of gas. I coasted into a parking space on College Avenue close to the bridge to the Cornell campus. I suspected one of Randy's friends had siphoned my gas tank.

"Crap! We'd better run for it."

We were out of breath when we reached the Cornell Student Union building and had to stop running. I was trembling from the adrenaline flooding my brain.

After bending over and panting for a minute, I said, "I think we lost them."

Jacob laughed. "We lost them a long time ago. They stopped before reaching the guard shack at the entrance to the campus."

Jean leaned against a lamp post and laughed hysterically. She had been acting strange since she walked into the bar to apologize to her boyfriend, but now she appeared gripped by mania. Looking back at that night, I realize that Jean was acting like a prisoner condemned to be executed soon. She may have temporarily escaped the clutches of her former boyfriend, but she knew it was only a matter of time before he caught her and exacted his cruel revenge. Jean was a dead man walking. I believe the combination of too much alcohol and her utter hopelessness explains her actions that night. Nothing else I knew from my short relationship with Jean explained her hot and crazy behavior that night.

#

I looked up at the cloudless sky and tried to break the gloom hanging over our heads. "I'll bet the view from the top of Library Slope is amazing tonight."

Jean put her arms around our shoulders, and we headed across the Cornell campus. Soon, my girlfriend was giggling and skipping along between Jacob and myself. The three of us were laughing and singing as we stumbled along. Mathematicians consider random motion to be similar to a drunkard's walk. We were doing a good imitation as we half-carried Jean. When we got to Library Slope, Jean handed me her shoes and ran ahead. She did a decent cartwheel with bare legs flying. I'd noticed her G-string was still pulled to the side, leaving her pussy exposed. Fucking Randy, I hated the bastard.

Jacob and I tried to copy her cartwheel but failed miserably. Jean laughed hysterically at our feeble attempts before lying on the grassy slope. We lay down beside her and admired the view. The city lights were twinkling below us. A half-moon shone down on Cayuga Lake.

Jean said, "Guys, those were some pretty sorry cartwheels. But you deserve a reward for trying."

Jean turned to me and gave me a warm kiss. After a few minutes, she rolled over to Jacob and wrapped her arms around his neck. I watched as she gave him a longer, more passionate kiss. My loving girlfriend was still on a mission to break my best friend out of the depression he'd been in since his girlfriend dumped him.

Jacob lay on his back with Jean in his arms. The French kiss seemed to go on forever. My friend's hand slid down her back, and he cupped her ass. Jean moaned and ground her lithe body against his. Finally, Jean broke from the kiss and looked into Jacob's eyes.

"Jacob, you've still got it. We need to warn all of the California girls to be alert. Otherwise, they won't know what hit them when you arrive."

I was delighted with Jean's achievement. I had been worried about my best friend. Jacob had started the evening in a suicidal depression. Now, he was wearing a smile that went from ear to ear.

#

We got to our feet and continued our stumbling walk to my apartment. We soon reached the suspension bridge over Fall Creek and stopped to enjoy the gorgeous view. The faint light from the moon illuminated the creek below. A breeze carried cool air from the dark gorge, cooling our sweaty bodies.

I said, "Oh man, that feels nice. It's been so hot all week. My apartment is probably an oven. Let's go down and sit by the creek."

We helped each other down the trail to the creek, only slipping a few times on the loose shale. We all took off our shoes and sat with our feet in the cool water. Not surprisingly, we had the gorge to ourselves since summer classes had not started yet. My head was still spinning from all the alcohol I'd had to drink. I wondered how Jean was still conscious, but then I remembered her drinking me under the table the night we met.

I took a deep breath and relaxed to the sound of the rippling water. The creek was low enough to permit swimming without fear of being swept over Ithaca Falls, a 150-foot-high waterfall a half mile downstream. Under the suspension bridge, there is a ten-foot-high waterfall and numerous small rapids. When it's warm, swimmers love to slide over the ten-foot falls.

Jean said, "The cool water feels nice on my feet, but do you know what would feel even nicer?"

I knew what Jean was thinking because I had often gone swimming here. Jacob shook his head and said, "What could be nicer?"

Jean said, "Getting our whole bodies wet would be nicer. I've been so hot and sweaty the last week that I'm afraid I'll melt."

I grinned as Jacob said, "Yeah, too bad we don't have swimsuits."

Jean said, "Why do we need swimsuits? The gorge is deserted, and I can barely see my hand in the moonlight."

It was dim, but Jean was exaggerating how dark it was. I could see Jacob's questioning face as he looked at me for guidance.

I said, "I love the idea. I've always enjoyed swimming here. I've never gone skinny dipping here, but no one is around."

Jean turned her back to Jacob and said, "Can you help me with the ties on my dress, please?"

I could see my friend's hands shake as he struggled with the knots on Jean's dress. Jacob and I smiled when she pushed it to her feet, leaving her in nothing more than her poorly fitting G-string. She folded the dress and placed it on a nearby rock. I got even more excited when my gorgeous girlfriend removed her panties and put them on top of the dress. She jumped feet first into the water and swam in the pool below the waterfall.

Jean rolled over onto her back and yelled, "Come on, guys. The water feels fantastic."

Jacob and I stripped as fast as we could while keeping our eyes on Jean's bare white body, gleaming in the moonlight. He finished first and jumped into the creek. I watched Jacob and Jean climb up the rocks beside the falls. On a sudden whim, I grabbed Jean's panties and tossed them into the creek. I watched the current carry them away before jumping into the water.

When I reached the top of the falls, Jean and Jacob were sitting side by side in the creek. Jacob had his arms around my giggling girlfriend and was trying to kiss her. As soon as I joined them, we slid over the falls together. We climbed back up and did it again and again. The last time Jacob and I held onto Jean as she lay on her stomach crossways to the creek. I was holding her upper body and copping a feel of her breast. When Jean moaned, I saw Jacob's hands on her thighs. I couldn't be sure what he was doing in the dim light, but one of his hands was up the inside of her leg, near the juncture of her thighs. I slowly counted down from ten, and Jacob and I let Jean go. We followed her over the falls.

The gorge is composed of smooth shale, and the water tends to undercut the soft rock, which produces shallow caves under the waterfalls, some of which are big enough for a couple of people. It's great fun to lie under one of the waterfalls with a girl and make out.

When I scrambled back up, Jean ducked into a cave under one of the falls. She yelled at us to join her. These low caves are not deep but run clear across the creek. Somehow, I ended up in the back of the cave with Jean's naked body pressed against mine. She gave me a deep kiss and squeezed my cock. I didn't need a written invitation and grasped her firm ass. I pulled her body tight against mine. I groaned when her warm hand stroked my cock. Soon, I was as hard as the rocks around us. I slid my hand between her legs and pushed my finger into her wet pussy.

The water flowing over the cave mouth makes it hard to hear, and the rock caverns have a strong echo, which seriously distorts speech. The only way to communicate is to yell in someone's ear. Jean surprised me when she stopped kissing me and moved her mouth to my ear.

"Remember I promised I'd make you pay for leaving me unsatisfied?"

I had no idea where she was going until she turned around with her back to me. She stuck her head through the wall of water and yelled for Jacob to join us. She pressed the back of her body against me to make room. Jacob poked his head in, and Jean pulled him into her arms. It was a tight fit for three, but Jean wrapped her arms around Jacob and held him firmly against her naked body. I heard his grunt echo off the walls and wondered if my girlfriend was now clutching my best friend's cock.

Jean pressed her mouth against Jacob's. She wiggled her butt against my erection, but I wasn't sure if her movement was for my benefit or Jacob's. My hands roamed over her body, but I kept bumping into my friend's hands. I've never been in a three-way with a woman, and I doubt my nerdy friend had either. Neither of us knew what the rules were. After some fumbling, Jacob and I reached an unspoken agreement about our territorial claims to Jean's warm, wet body.

I wrapped my right arm around my girlfriend's torso and grabbed her left breast, thus denying both her breasts to my boob-obsessed friend. My left hand staked out a claim to her gorgeous ass, and I immediately parted her ass cheeks to make a bed for my cock. My claims to Jean's breasts and ass meant that I had surrendered her pussy to Jacob.

Of course, I knew he had wanted to get his cock in her pussy forever, but I wasn't worried about him fucking her with me in the cave with him. I never thought for a second that she would let him do more than finger fuck her. However, I didn't know how crazy Jean was after being taken to the edge more than once tonight. My hot girlfriend was desperate for release and eager to get even with me for denying her an orgasm when I played with her in her bedroom.

Meanwhile, I was only thinking with my cock wedged between my stomach and Jean's fantastic ass cheeks. I began sliding my erection up and down her ass crack while squeezing her breast. I thought Jean was responding to my stimulation when she started grinding her delicious ass on my cock. I should have noticed her sharp intake of breath earlier when Jacob slipped his finger into her vagina, but I was too focused on the powerful sensations in my cock. Later she told me that my friend had a couple of fingers in her pussy and was pressing on her mound with the palm of his hand. When I thought she was intentionally massaging my cock with her ass, she was focused on grinding her clit against his hand.

I've heard guys brag about fucking a girl's tits, but I've never heard anyone talk about fucking their girlfriend's butt crack. Let me tell you that it was exquisite. I came hard and coated the small of Jean's back with cum. Once I came down from my high, I noticed Jean's heavy breathing. She was still grinding her hips on something, and I could sense she was trying to achieve an orgasm.

'Oh God, Steve, oh, oh, oh. Oh fuck, Steve, he's fucking me with his fingers, ah ah ah. Your best friend is finger fucking me so nice. Are you OK with him making me cum. Oh, oh, oh God, Steve, please say yes. I need to cum so bad."

Until now, my sex life had been pretty elementary except for a bit of voyeurism watching pretty girls skinny dipping at Six Mile Creek. Anything more adventuresome was confined to my rich fantasy life inspired by reading too many pornographic paperbacks. I had a couple of favorite unfulfilled fantasies. One was anal sex, and the other was watching a stranger fuck my wife. Of course, Jean and I weren't married, and it was too dark to see anything. Besides, Jacob wasn't a stranger. Still, holding Jean while my best friend finger fucked the woman I hoped to marry was strangely exciting.

I licked her ear and said, "OK, Jean, just this once. I love you."

"Oh, oh, oh God, Steve, thank you, thank you. I love you so much."

A couple of minutes later, I was surprised when she squealed and jerked back into my arms. I clutched her breast tighter to prevent her from ramming her head into the rocks overhead.

Later, when we talked over that night, she said that was when Jacob had pulled his fingers out of her vagina and replaced them with his cock. She was so aroused and horny that she surrendered to the pleasure of having a cock in her hungry pussy. At the time, I wasn't aware that Jacob was rapidly thrusting his cock into my girlfriend's tight fertile vagina. She claims he acknowledged her request not to cum inside her when he first began fucking her. Of course, I didn't hear any of their conversation.

When Jean began flailing her arms and yelling, my first thought was to keep her from hurting herself while she had her long-awaited orgasm. I pulled her arms across her chest and held tight to keep her from cutting her arms on the rock walls. She kept screaming something, but the echo made her words unintelligible. All she managed to do with her screams was to hurt my ears. I pulled her face to the side and sealed her lips with mine. I wanted to reassure her that it was all right to cum on Jacob's skillful fingers. Hell, she deserved an orgasm from someone.

Jean was squirming so much that I got aroused again from her ass grinding on my cock. In my drunken state, I decided now was a good time to go for my other fantasy. I let go of her face but kept my lips pressed against her mouth. I used my freed hand to maneuver my erection to her asshole. Jean began squirming harder as I applied pressure. I couldn't believe how hard it was to shove my wet cock in her gorgeous ass. When the tip finally popped inside her warm anus, I paused momentarily to gather strength and savor the incredible feeling.

Jean pulled her lips from mine. For a moment, she panted heavily in my ear. I finally realized Jean's plight when she managed a hoarse groan between deep sobs.

'Oh God, Steve, oh, oh, oh. Oh fuck, Steve, he's fucking me hard, ah ah ah. Your friend is fucking me with his cock."

"Oh, oh, oh, sweet Jesus, he's fucking me bareback."

"Oh, oh, oh God, help me. He's going to knock me up."

"Ah, ah, ah, Steve, please help me. I can't stop myself."

"Oh, oh, oh fuck, fuck, harder, harder. Jacob fuck me harder!"

I panicked when her words finally registered in my sex-crazed brain. There was no way Jacob could control himself in Jean's tight vagina after going without sex for weeks. I released Jean's arms, and together we pushed Jacob out of the cave just as his throbbing cock fired a massive blast of cum. Jean screamed as the front of her trembling body was sprayed with potent semen.

Jean cried for a minute before she cursed and struggled out of my arms. I watched her ass as she scrambled out of the cave. When I followed a bit later, I saw Jacob standing nearby, looking sheepish. Jean was squatting in the stream, vigorously scrubbing Jacob's cum off her crotch and mine off her ass.

'God damn fucking moron. You can't shoot your God damn semen into my vagina when I told you I wasn't on birth control, but nobody listens to me. Oh, fucking hell, there's cum everywhere. I can't tell if it's running down my stomach or dripping from my vagina. Oh God, Jacob, I told you not to come inside me. Please, please tell me you didn't cum inside my vagina."

I watched my best friend stutter. "Of, of, of course not! Well, probably not. Hell, Jean, I don't know."

"What do you mean, you don't know? It's a simple question. Either you did, or you didn't."

"I'm sorry. It all happened so fast. I don't know. Maybe I did a little. It's been weeks since I had sex, and I was cumming hard. I was out of control."

"A little? You came in my fertile pussy a little! What the hell does that even mean? All it takes is one little swimmer."

If I thought I had escaped my girlfriend's wrath, she soon corrected my mistake.

"Steve, what the fuck were you thinking restraining my arms while your buddy fucked the hell out of me? It was bad enough that you prevented me from defending myself, but you had to fuck my ass while your friend reamed my pussy. God damn it. You're a fucking idiot. How many times have I told you that I've never done anal."

While Jean was cursing us out, she was shoving her fingers deep into her vagina, trying to scoop out any cum that Jacob might have shot into her fertile womb. She pulled out her fingers and inspected them for traces of semen. The light from the half-moon wasn't bright enough to see anything, so she stuck her fingers into her mouth. If there was any doubt, Jean's shriek confirmed my worst fears.

"God damn mother fuckers!"

loerics
loerics
956 Followers