Jeanie Saw My Wife Getting Fucked

Story Info
My first wife has her first female ejaculation.
3k words
4.11
18.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev's Girl Friend Watched My 1 st Wife Getting Fucked

My first wife Beverly (Bev) and I had an open marriage for about ten years. We had agreed that we could have sex with whomever we desired. She didn't want to know anything about my liaisons, however, I wanted to know every detail of hers as I loved sharing my wife with other men. My real desire was to watch and participate with Bev and her partners. This only occurred twice. I watched without her knowledge once early in our marital experiment. Then, about a year later, with her consent, I paid a guy fifty dollars to massage her and fuck her while I watched. About halfway through the evening, Bev invited me to join her and the guy fucking her. She sucked my cock as he fucked her. That encounter ended my watching experience with her, but it didn't end the desire to watch her getting fucked. The following story occurred about four or five years later.

Bev was in her forty's and, 5'-2", with very nice c-cup breasts. In her forties, her breasts weren't perky, but they were still fairly firm and round with nipples that were very sensitive. Her hair was beautiful. It was long brunette, soft and quite wavy. Her eyes were a beautiful blue. She enjoyed dancing in either stiletto high heels or cowgirl boots. She preferred short skirts, silk blouses and no nylons. She wanted her guys to have free access to her panties. Her figure was very good and turned both guys' and girls' heads.

Bev enjoyed sex with young guys in their early twenties. Her desire was for cowboys, firemen and military guys. All three were the types of guys that were easily available for her at country and western dance bars. It is no secret that young guys lust after an older woman because their contemporaries are too limited in their sexual desires and practices. Older ladies knew exactly what they want, and they are often driven to get it.

On this particular night, Bev had driven about thirty-five miles south to the Temecula Stampede. She didn't go there often because of the long drive. She had several friends that decided to go that night and she decided to drive south to join them at the last minute instead of going to one of her closer to home haunts.

I arrived home about midnight from my night of dancing without scoring anything other than dancing and a couple of innocent good night kisses prior to driving home. I went to bed within thirty minutes of my arrival at home. I awoke later to the sound of Bev down shifting her little sports car and making the turn at our corner house. The sound of her car always gave me a hard-on. Even if she didn't get lucky that night, she would still be in the mood to get fucked and tell me a story from a previous encounter with some guy she had met and fucked in the past or a story she made up on the fly.

It took her an extra-long time to come into the house. This was unusual. I finally heard her running through the backyard and into the house. "GOTTA Pee" he yelled as she passed our bedroom on her way to the toilet. This was normal. Next, I heard her calling me form the bathroom. "Are you awake?" She asked.

"I am," I called back.

"Get something on, I need to show you something on my car!"

I immediately thought that she must have smashed her car up. I asked her. "No!" She said. "It is amazing, and you are going to love my story tonight!" I was up and putting my jeans and a shirt on within an instant.

She finished in the bathroom and ran to the bedroom, threw her arms around me, kissed me deeply and said, "I LOVE YOU and you are going to LOVE this!" Then she took me by the hand and literally drug me out to look at her car.

When we got to the carport, the motion light kicked on. It was an extra bright light. Bev pointed to a dark yellow stain on the right rear quarter panel just above the rear wheel.

"You drug me out here to show me that somebody pissed on your car?"

"NO!" She said almost yelling. I got fucked there and the guy fucked me so hard I had an ejaculation on my car. He bent me over the trunk and fucked me like I've never been fucked before. Look at the trunk lid. That's my upper body that rubbed all the parking lot dust off the trunk. I could see that her body had smeared the dust all around the trunk lid. Now, I noticed how dirty her nice blue silk blouse was.

I could see her in the bright light. Her blouse was still unbuttoned, and her bra was no longer on her. I could see that the front of her silk blouse had been very wet. Her mascara was very smeared around the bottom of her eyes which told me she had been sucking the guy's cock deep into her throat. It always made her eyes water heavily and her mascara always showed me what she had been doing when her guy's cock was big enough. Her hair was also matted with dried cum. I pulled her blouse aside and she had gotten two hickies. One on each of her beautiful tits. I loved it when her guys marked her tits.

Then she grabbed my hand and started to drag me back toward the house saying "you need to fuck me now and clean my pussy with your tongue. His cum is swimming inside me! I can't wait to tell you all about what he did to me!"

There was no argument from me as we both scrambled toward the back door shedding our clothes as we went inside the house and finally to our bedroom.

I liked to start slow and savor her used body from top to bottom and front to back. First though, I wanted her to tell me her story. There was usually a point that I couldn't last any longer and I would cut her story short by starting to kiss her and moving to playing with and sucking her tits, finally eating her pussy getting every drop of cum out of her that I could. Finally, we would fuck. This was not love making, it was normally intense carnal fucking.

Bev had kept her panties on when we climbed into bed and kissed softly.

"Tell me about what you did," I instructed her.

She began, "I met my friends as soon as I got there. They had been there about an hour by the time I arrived. The band was good. A couple of guys kept walking past our table. They were obviously Marines from Pendleton. One was really a dweeb and the other was to die for. I knew then and there I had to have him. He had said 'hi' a few times when he and his buddy walked by. We all said hi back. I told my friends I wanted the good-looking guy. Finally, he walked by again and I said, are you ever going to ask me to dance? He just stopped and stood there dumbfounded."

"I quickly figured that while he looked good, he was none too smart. After a moment of silence, I just got up, took him by the hand and lead him to the dance floor. It was a cha-cha. After that, the next dance was a waltz. He was a very good dancer. When the waltz finished, he walked me back to my table. I gave him $20 and asked him to get me, his friend and him 7&7's. I had no idea if he liked them or not. The good stuff I told him. He came back, gave me my change and we had a few sips of our drinks and made some small talk. I asked if he had tipped the bartender. 'No, he told me.' Yep, he was from Pendleton and, he was really down in his mood. He told me that his girlfriend had dumped him a couple of weeks ago. I pulled him down by his shoulder and whispered in his ear that perhaps I could distract him from her tonight."

"His response was pretty simple, 'Please do, I'd sure like that.'"

By now, Bev was softly stroking my already hard cock.

"The band began to play the Black Velvet line dance. I love that dance," she remarked. "I told Tod ... his name was Tod by the way. I told Tod to stand by the dance floor and to just watch me dancing for him. I explained that if he liked what he saw, he could have me anyway he liked."

"When I came back off the dance floor, I walked up to him, put my arms up around his neck and pulled him down to kiss me. His hands immediately both went to my ass, and he lifted me up. When we parted, I stayed somewhat close and reached for the front of his jeans. His cock was rock hard."

"How big was he?" I asked her.

"I couldn't tell from that quick feel. More on his cock in a bit."

"He asked if I wanted another drink. I did, so I gave him another $20. He told me his friend had left with some other guys that had duty in the morning. I told him fine, get us each two. I reminded him to tip the bartender nicely and to make it up to him and apologize for forgetting to tip on the last round. 'Roger that,' he told me."

"We danced and danced. On the slow dances, we kissed a lot and he felt both my ass and my tits. He was a bit rough with the tits, but for some reason I was enjoying the pain which I normally hate. He just wasn't very experienced on how to touch a woman."

"I kept wondering what his ex-girlfriend looked like, so I asked him."

"He told me, 'she is shorter than you, pretty chunky, short reddish hair and she has really huge tits'. What he didn't like, he said, was the smell of her pussy. 'Sorry, I've had too much to drink,' he then said."

"No apology necessary, I told him. Some young girls just don't know how to take care of their pussies. The bad smell is rotting cum they haven't washed out. They need to learn to wash themselves after they get fucked. I always wash. I think you'll like the taste and smell of my pussy. My husband loves it, I told him."

"Damn, why didn't I know that? Double damn, why didn't she know that?"

"Finally, it dawned on him what I had said."

"You're married?" He asked.

"Yes, I am. And my husband loves me getting fucked by young marines like you. I tell him everything I do, and he loves hearing about it."

"He ain't jealous?"

"Not a bit. If he were here, he'd shake your hand and ask you to tell him all about what you did with me. I'm just not comfortable with him watching me getting fucked. I can be freer and more spontaneous with telling him the stories when I get home."

"Damn, is he queer?"

"No, but he is selectively bi. He loves to eat cum out of my pussy."

"I didn't know that there are husbands that like their wives getting fucked by strangers. It's news to me!"

"Tod, it's almost midnight. Why don't you walk me to my car where we can play. I am dripping wet for you."

"I took his hand and led him to my car. Since I got there late, I had to park in the back of the dirt lot. The cars were thinning out and the lot was a bit less than half full. I opened the driver's door when we got to the car and sat down."

"I think he thought I was going to leave. He looked down at me real sad."

"Relax, I told him as I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. I reached into his jeans and took ahold of his cock. Crap! It wasn't rock hard. I let him drink too much I thought."

"I'm just a bit nervous here in the parking lot he said."

"I told him to relax again just before I took the head of his semi-hard cock in my mouth. It was VERY nice. When he was finally hard, it was about seven inches. He was flowing precum as much as my pussy was flowing. I started trying to work his cock into my throat and suddenly, he took ahold of the back of my head and started bucking his hips and face fucking me hard. His cock forced its way finally down my throat and he was intermittently gagging and choking me. I forced him to let me come up for air a few times. My eyes felt like they were bulging out of my head every time his cock went down my throat. On one of the times that I came up for air, he flooded my mouth with his cum. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and he continued to send rope shots of cum onto my face and into my hair. I was soaked in his cum. He didn't cum quietly and I hoped we weren't drawing a crowd."

"He got down on his knees and started kissing me. Guess what, he is a bit like you. He licked cum out of my mouth and off my face just like you do."

"Then, he gently pushed me back to lay down. He pulled my skirt up and pulled my panties down. He ate my pussy like he had just discovered pussy. He kept telling me how good I smell and taste. I came twice as he was eating me."

"He finally pulled me up into a standing position and maneuvered me to the back side of the car as he was kissing me. He was kissing me while he was finger fucking me and finally, he turned me around and pushed me face down onto the trunk of my car. I felt his cock enter me from behind in a single swift jab and then, he was slamming his beautiful rock-hard cock into my cunt harder than I have ever been fucked before. He just took what he wanted, and I let him have me as he wanted. I have been fucked very hard in the past as you well know and, by much bigger cocks. But he was fucking your wife harder than she knew was possible. My face was smushed onto the trunk lid and he had ahold of my hair. He pulled up and I could see one of my friends watching Tod fucking me. I loved her watching me. I started mouthing that I loved getting fucked and that I loved her watching me getting fucked."

"Then, I had no idea what was happening. My pussy was on fire, and everything was wet and warm, and I was screaming at the top of my lungs. People came running but I could see that my friend was assuring them that everything was okay."

"Tod came again with copious amounts of cum in my pussy. He collapsed onto me, and we laid there. I should see Jeanie with her mouth open just looking at me. Again, I mouthed that I love getting fucked."

"Finally, Tod stood up, rolled me over and helped me to stand up. He kissed me and again got down on his knees and bent down to lick some cum out of my pussy. I told him to stop as I wanted to save it all for you."

"He stood, opened my blouse, and started sucking on the top of each tit. I knew he was marking me and I also how much you would enjoy seeing the marks for the next couple of weeks."

"I tried to arrange my clothes as best as I could, kissed him good night and told him I hoped to see him again. He wanted my phone number, but I told him I prefer to rely on a chance meeting with him again in the future."

"He thanked me like a good little boy and walked away toward his car."

"Jeanie came over and told me how much she loved my show. I told her you would be jealous, and I made her promise to call you to tell you what she saw. She promised. I kissed her, cum still in my mouth and on my face. She felt one of my tits as we were kissing. Then, I told her I wanted to get home to tell you and let you savor Tod's cum. I put the top up on my car and drove straight home. It wasn't until I was driving home that I finally realized that I had my very first female ejaculation tonight with Tod. Fuck, he was amazing!"

"I put my panties back on to help keep Tod's cum in my pussy as I drove home. I wanted you to have as much as possible."

"And now, here we are. Please clean my cunt out for me! I hope you enjoy your treat."

"With that, I rolled over onto my back as my wife climbed up in the bed and lowered her cum dripping pussy to my mouth. After cleaning as much of him out of her, We fucked. Not like Tod did. I wanted to fuck her slowly tonight. I wanted to make love to my well fucked wife that night."

"Jeanie didn't call me. So, the next time I saw her when Bev and I went dancing together, I asked her to dance. It was a slow dance. I whispered to her that I wanted her to tell me about Temecula. She did and I'm sure she felt my hard-on pressing into her tummy as we danced."

"Bev never told me as much, but I am pretty sure she had quite a few stories about she and Jeanie that she knew I would have loved to hear."