Jeanie's Unique Family Affair

Story Info
Jeanie's New BF Creates a Different Family Affair.
3.1k words
4.36
8.8k
25
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Mom
Hot_Mom
41 Followers

Family Affair

By HotMom©

Someone once said, the heart wants what the heart wants. I don't think I realized what that truly meant until a few weeks ago. Now that I do know what my heart wants, do not judge me for it, for the heart is a place of the deepest mysteries. My name is Jeanie, and this is my story.

My son is Joey. I had raised Joey for much of his life as a single mother. His father had walked out when he was five, and there were times when we struggled, mightily. But we always had each other, me and my little man. I did the best I could for him, sometimes working two or three jobs to make ends meet. Through our struggles, we developed a bond, and as he grew up, he would do whatever he could to help.

I had dated, but never the same guy for too long, until I met Paul. He was a handsome black man, with dark hair, a mustache, and a great body. He was a good provider, and was very interested in Joey's welfare. So many of the guys I had dated seemed to want to separate me from Joey, or wanted all of my attention, but Paul was different. He wanted to include Joey in whatever we were doing, and took time to explain things to him. He would help him with his homework, and talk to him about things, asking about school, his athletic pursuits, and his friends. I could not believe my luck.

Of course, I was lucky with Paul for other reasons, too. He was amazing in bed, and I was grateful to have such a talented partner. He had me doing things and enjoying sex like I never had before. For instance, he introduced me to sex toys, which I had never used. They became part of our sexual life, and I learned to use them adeptly.

We had been dating for a while, our lovemaking seemingly reaching new heights. I tried to keep the noise to a minimum, but I would wonder sometimes if Joey could hear us. Paul said not to worry about it. Joey was old enough to know what it was, Paul said, and that it was a perfectly natural thing for a man and a woman to make love. Paul pointed out that Joey would be twenty soon, and he might want some himself.

Indeed, over the course of our relationship, Paul would make references to Joey when we were in the bedroom. He would ask me whether I thought Joey was still a virgin. There had been some dating, but nothing too serious, I said. Maybe he is, I answered, but I can't say for sure. Paul would occasionally mention Joey's body, jokingly asking me if I thought he had a big cock. I would laugh it off at first, but I began to wonder. On a couple of occasions, while Paul and I were fucking, he would whisper to me, "Think of Joey's cock in your pussy," and after a while, I would sometimes fantasize about Joey, sometimes imagining both he and Paul fucking me at the same times.

Paul would also make comments to Joey about my body, how nice it was, and rub my breast or pussy right in front of him. He asked Joey if he could hear us fucking, and Joey was too embarrassed to answer, but I began to suspect he could. Instead of trying to be quieter, I was getting more vocal in the bedroom, hoping he could hear us. I soon became fixated on the idea of Joey, and what he might be like, sexually.

On Joey's 20th birthday, we decided to celebrate with a nice dinner. We went out to the best steakhouse in town, Joey enjoying himself immensely. Under the table, Paul ran his hand up and down my thigh. I was looking forward to getting home and getting in bed with him. Paul told Joey how glad he was that I had such a great son, complimenting Joey on his scholarship, how he helped out around the house so much. "You are one lucky lady. Joey, isn't she lucky?" Joey just smiled shyly, agreeing.

We got home and decided to watch a movie together. We were all sitting on the couch, and when Paul asked me if I wanted a drink, I said sure. He came back in with my wine and handed a beer to Joey. He's twenty, Paul said, opened his beer, a made a toast to Joey. We all raised our glasses and drank to Joey.

I sat between the two, and during the movie, Paul very subtly began playing with my 36D tits. He would rub the nipples and then stop. I didn't slap his hand away because I didn't want to alert Joey to what was going on. And besides, it was getting me hot, not so much the feeling of his fingers on my nipples, but the fact I was right next to Joey when it happened.

Paul did it for the length of the movie, touching me quickly. By the end of the movie, I was feeling damp between my legs and my nipples were jutting out. Joey had noticed my erect nipples, and I saw the effect it was having on him. When he got up, the outline of his hard-on was clearly visible through his pants. We all said good night, and I practically attacked Paul when we got to the bedroom.

We stood, kissing, removing our clothing, Paul saying Joey wasn't the only one getting a present tonight. Naked, we embraced, and I was grinding myself against his thigh, telling him how hot he was getting me during the movie.

"That's right, baby. I wanted you wet and ready." He was squeezing my ass, whispering in my ear. "And I think Joey liked it, too. I saw his hard on when he got up."

"I did too," I said.

"I think he has a real nice package down there. Maybe as big as mine."

I reached down and felt Paul's cock. Paul was about seven inches, and thick. "Mmmm, if he does, he has a real nice dick," I giggled.

I was stroking him, and then got down on my knees. I began to kiss and lick his inner thighs while I continued to stroke. "Yeah Jeanie, that's it. Suck my cock."

I opened my mouth and took him all the way in. Tightening my lips, I began to bob up and down, moving my hands Paul's ass, while he encouraged me.

"That's it baby, suck this cock, so much like Joey's cock. Think of giving Joey a nice blowjob," he said with a chuckle.

Something clicked, and I felt a wave of desire crash through me, and I sucked harder. I thought about Joey's hard on, pretending I was sucking it. I moved my hand to Paul's asshole and put a finger in while I sucked him. He began thrusting hard, grabbing my head. I just opened my throat and took him deeper, all the while fingering his ass.

"Oh yeah Jeanie, think of Joey's nice cock, think how much you want it. Let me put this cock in you," he commanded, and I stopped, got on the bed and spread my legs.

Paul got on top of me and thrust his seven inches into my gash. I moaned, and Paul began pumping. He leaned down, licking my nipples, fucking my wet cunt, and then whispered to me, "Imagine Joey's cock in you, Joey fucking you."

The thought of my son's tool in me soon had me nearing climax. It was Joey on my mind when I came, his name on my lips when I finally did. Paul spurted his load deep into me, and we fell asleep, locked in an embrace.

That night I had dreams, the three of us naked in bed together, with both Joey and Paul fucking and sucking me. I woke up completely drenched, and when Paul woke up, I got on top of his cock and rode him hard. He smiled, said this was the best way to wake up, adding, "I can only imagine what you were dreaming of," as I came again, my lusty thoughts like a runaway train.

▲▲▲

After that night, Paul became even more brazen. When Joey was around, Paul would talk about my breasts, my ass, how he was looking forward to bedtime. One time, he kidded with Joey, saying how lucky he was to have such a hot mom.

Paul reached out and grabbed one of my boobs when he said it, and then asked Joey, "Have you ever seen a pair this nice?"

Joey smiled, and just looked down, red-faced with embarrassment.

"Oh honey, don't worry," I reassured him. "I mean, it's just flesh, right? I just happen to have more of it up here than some women."

Paul chimed in, "She's right, it's just flesh. See?" He took Joey's hand and placed it on my left tit (Paul's favorite).

Joey stood frozen, it happened so fast. His hand lingered, and then began caressing my breast, lightly. The look on his face turned; I saw the hunger in Joey's eyes.

I moved a little closer, and he put his other hand on my right tit. He was feeling them up pretty good over my shirt and bra, and I was feeling something deep inside me, unlike anything I'd ever felt.

"Feels good, doesn't it Joey? It's natural, these feelings, don't be ashamed or try to shut them out. Feel how good those tits are, yeah," whispered Paul, encouraging him, as Joey had now put his hands up under my shirt, rubbing the nipples.

We were close now, our faces just inches apart, and I had a feeling running through my body like wildfire. Here was my son, all six feet of him, with his mop of brown hair and his handsome face inches from mine, feeling up my breasts. I felt electric.

Paul was watching, transfixed. I then took off my shirt and bra, freeing my breasts. Joey looked at me, and then we began kissing. His tongue felt so good, and I was running my hands all over his body. He then leaned down and began licking my nipples, sucking them, his hand rubbing my crotch.

I put my hand on his crotch and discovered that Joey was as hard as granite. I reached down and unclasped his jeans, then pulled them down. He stepped out of them, standing before me in his boxer briefs. I rubbed his big dick through the fabric, Joey moaning in appreciation. I took a peek at Paul, who had unzipped his fly and was stroking, watching us.

I got down on my knees and pulled down his underwear. His cock was right in front of me, and I just stared at it, then began kissing and licking it all over. I then took my son's beautiful cock in my mouth and started sucking.

He was moaning and gasping, Paul urging the both of us on. "That's it baby, suck it, suck Joey's cock. Fuck her mouth, Joey, fuck your mother's mouth," he said.

Joey was pumping wildly now, and I placed my hands on his hips to control his pace. I could feel him throbbing, and I knew he would come soon, as I knew he was as turned on as I was. When he did come, it was like having a fire hose shooting down my throat. I nearly gagged, but managed to take all of his cum, greedily drinking it up. I then got to my feet, and lay down spread eagled on the bed. Paul told Joey to get on the bed too, and Joey obeyed without hesitation.

"Now Joey, your mother just gave you the best blowjob you ever had. Show her you love her." Joey was eyeing my body, then started running his hands all me, rubbing and pinching my nipples, feeling my ass, then leaning over and kissing me passionately. I was so wet that the juices from my pussy were streaming down my inner thighs, and I grabbed one of Joey's hands and put it on the vagina he had emerged from years ago.

His fingers were clumsy, unpracticed, and felt as good as anything I ever felt in my life. I looked over, and Paul had moved closer to the bed. He had stripped naked, and was instructing Joey.

"Nice and slow at first Joey, tease her a little. Then put a finger right up there," Paul said, while I watched him stroke his cock. My breathing quickened as Joey began to move his fingers in and out of me deliberately, developing a rhythm. I reached down and started pinching my nipples, licking my lips.

"Now Joey, keep fingering her. Use your other hand on her clit," Paul commanded.

Joey was fingering me, closely inspecting my vagina. His other hand came up, and I reached down to guide him. When he found my clit, I cried out. He then began fingering me faster while rubbing my clitoris, and I felt the room beginning to spin around.

I closed my eyes, feeling my orgasm welling up, and then I came harder than I ever had in my life, screaming in ecstasy as my son worked his magic with his fingers. Through the miracle of youth, he was hard again.

He moved up next to me, kissing my boobs while I ran my fingers through his hair. Paul then got on the other side of me, joining my son in feasting on my body. They were both running their hands all over, kissing my breasts, sucking on my nipples, while I lay back with my eyes closed, coming down a little from my gigantic orgasm. I reached my hands down and began to stroke both my boyfriend and my son. We continued with this play for a while, hands, lips, and tongues on me while I stroked those big cocks.

"Joey, take that big cock and put in Jeanie's pussy," Paul said. Joey moved on top of me, with Paul reaching out and grasping his hard member. There was a momentary look of shock on Joey's face, which soon became lust, as Paul guided my son's cock into my pussy. He rubbed Joey's balls, and then my son began thrusting his big hard member deep into my wet snatch. Paul was rubbing Joey's ass, stroking his own cock.

My son's cock moving in and out of my pussy had me moaning and writhing on the bed, and I moved my hips to meet his thrusts. He kissed me, our tongues rubbing together, his cock pounding me hard. I put my legs up on his shoulders, and he started thrusting up in me hard and deep. Paul was rubbing his hands on Joey's body, then he moved his cock to my mouth, and I sucked him while my son fucked me.

Paul then took his cock out of my mouth and held it out in front of Joey while he continued to fuck me. Joey stared at it, and I said, "Suck it, Joey, put Paul's cock in your mouth. You know you want to."

Joey took the head of Paul's cock in his mouth, and Paul moaned appreciatively. Joey started fucking me even harder, Paul putting more of his length in Joey's mouth.

"Feels good, doesn't it Joey? Feels good to have a nice hard cock in your mouth," Paul said. Joey moaned his assent, and Paul began to slowly thrust his hips a little.

I reached down and rubbed my clit, my son's cock now slowing its pace as he began to suck harder on Paul. Paul then pulled out of Joey's mouth and told me to get on all fours.

Joey withdrew, and I got on all fours, my ass and pussy exposed. "Get behind your mother and fuck her doggy style, Joey," Paul said, while he moved in front of me and put his cock in my mouth. My son put his cock in me and started ramming my pussy, while Paul face-fucked me. I was hornier than I has even been in my life, pushing back against my son's cock while I took every inch of my boyfriend in my mouth.

Soon, Joey's cock was beginning to feel overwhelming, and I had to stop sucking Paul as I began to gasp, my body trembling. I reached down, rubbing my clit, while Paul moved next to Joey and rubbed his balls while he hammered away at my cunt. As Joey neared climax, Paul's hands were on my son's tight muscular ass, urging him on. Joey came again, deep inside me, and Paul told him he was going to clean his mother's pussy.

"Jeanie, get on your back and spread your legs. Joey, lick her pussy." Joey moved his head between my legs and started licking, tentatively at first, then moving his whole tongue inside me, lapping up his juice, while Paul continued to fondle his ass.

"That's it, lick your juice out of pussy, tastes good, doesn't it?" Paul said lustily. Paul then put a finger in his mouth, wet it, and began to finger Joey's bunghole.

"Oh god, yes!" my son cried out, then began to lick and tongue me harder and deeper. I was rubbing my breasts, feeling so good; Paul then moved behind my son, and put his cock between my son's ass checks, sliding up and down.

"Fuck him Paul, fuck my son while he eats my pussy," I cried, Paul putting the head in, slowly, Joey moaning loudly.

As Paul sank his cock deeper into my son's ass, Joey was having a difficult time keeping his mouth on my pussy. He was moaning and gasping with my boyfriend's cockhead in his virgin ass.

I leaned across the bed and opened the drawer to the nightstand. I took out a vibrator and began to work it all around my pussy. Paul now had Joey on all fours, fucking him in the ass while I watched in amazement, the look of total pleasure on Joey's face.

Paul initially kept his pace slow and deliberate, not wanting to go too hard during my son's initiation into the pleasures of anal sex. Joey's moans increased in intensity, and Paul began to thrust in and out a little faster. I put the vibrator right on my clit and fingered my pussy as Paul's pounding increased in pace and intensity.

"Oh, oh oh, fuuuuuuck meeee," wailed Joey, Paul reaching his climax, shooting his load into my son's hole. The scene was too much for me, and I started coming, as well. The three of us collapsed in a tangle of bodies, exhausted, satisfied, and knowing that this was only the beginning of our lusty adventures.

Hot_Mom
Hot_Mom
41 Followers