Jeff and Molly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Jeff," Molly said as she opened her mouth to receive his cock.

"Fuck, I can't wait to get you on a real bed!" he said, "you and that sexy fat ass of yours!"

He manhandled Molly's head for a few minutes, showing her it would be his decision when to stop. With one last hard push, he buried his cock deep and held it there waiting for her to give in. He locked eyes with her, but there was no give in Molly, only when her eyes rolled back into her head did he quickly pull out.

"Good girl," he praised, "now you need to run home and get ready for our date."

Jeff helped her get dressed and once more wedged her thong and shorts up her cunt. "Are you going to call with instructions?" Molly asked anxiously.

"Call me after you've dropped off your daughter," he said, "and I will meet you."

He looked Molly over once more; she was sexy in her special way, different than Amy but just as sexy. "Come here," he said, "let me kiss you one more time."

The embrace was just what she needed to affirm her decision, and when his fingers pushed the light material up her cunt, she almost came.

"Go!" Jeff laughed, "Or I am going to have to fuck you again!" With a slap on her ass, he shooed her mud covered body home.

"See you soon!" she shouted as she jogged away with a big smile on her face.

He dressed and sat on the bench collecting his thoughts. The rain was coming down hard again, but he hardly noticed. Maybe, just maybe, he thought, Molly will be the one. For some reason, Amy was extremely jealous of her, and he hoped once they all had sex together she would lighten up. He didn't want to give up either woman, and if he had to choose right now, he was surprised to find he was leaning towards Molly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

12