Jeff Explores His Fantasies Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn...you are naughty." she said as she smirked.

"I would do anything to make your trip better." I replied.

I looked towards John and Mia but he was gone. I knew then that he did the same. I saw him resurface but his hands remained under water. I noticed the look on Mia's face and I knew what he was doing. I started stroking Chloe's cock too. She flipped me around and smacked my ass. She pulled my trunks down a bit and inserted her dick in my ass as she pulled me close to her. She got a few strokes in before being interrupted by a wave. We were pushed under and I felt her body weight on mine and her cock went balls deep in my ass. This little experience was unique. We laughed it off as we got out of the water. She said she needed a tan and she laid down on her towel as I looked over towards Mia and John to see what they were doing. They were nowhere to be found. They must've gone back to the ship I thought. I told Chloe I was gonna go back to the ship. She said she was gonna stay for twenty more minutes before heading back. When I got to the door, I heard moaning coming from inside. I knew what they were doing. I opened the door slightly and I was watching them. I took my cock out and started stroking it.

Chloe was done tanning and made her way to the ship. She got to the hallway and saw what I was doing. She came over, kneeled in front of me and started sucking my dick. I glanced towards Mia and noticed she was looking at me. She smiled for a second, enjoying the scene. I had Chloe stand up, kissed her and turned her around. I ripped her shorts off along with her bikini. I inserted my dick in her ass and I started fucking her too. She placed her hands on the door frame to hold herself. That was the sweetest ass I've ever had and before I knew it, I filled her ass with my cum.

"I know I have a nice ass but damn. Already?" she asked.

"Yes. You have a tight ass." I replied.

This little conversation got John's attention and he saw us looking at him and Mia. With that he picked up his pace and Mia was unable to remain steady on the bed. Chloe decided to help and walked over. She stood in front of Mia as her dick found its way in Mia's mouth. I remained in the doorway watching them. I was caught in a trance and I couldn't move. My girlfriend was being fucked senseless by a power couple. They switched places after a while and it was Chloe who was now fucking her. John laid down on the bed and had Mia suck his cock. He saved the best for life and that was the biggest load I've seen from him. Mia was struggling to keep any cum in her mouth.

"Come over here and kiss your girlfriend to taste my cum. I know how much you enjoy it." he said as he looked at me.

He got off the bed to make room for me. I took his place and kissed Mia. Now I had a mouthful of cum as well. Meanwhile, Chloe slapped her ass and left her hands there as she exploded in her ass. Once she was done, she pushed Mia off to land on top of me.

"It was a pleasure meeting you two. We should hang out again when we get back home." Chloe said.

"Likewise." Mia added.

Chloe and John left the room. We kissed for a bit before getting ready for bed. We continued kissing when we got back in bed until we fell asleep; which didn't take long. Too exhausted from the night before, we hadn't noticed that John had left a note on our nightstand with their info.

"They really do want us to meet after we get back." I said as I showed Mia the note.

This was our last day on the cruise. We never saw John and Chloe on the way back. I figured they wanted some time alone and I couldn't argue with that. I needed some alone time with Mia. We got dressed and we headed to the upper deck. We were looking over the water for the remainder of the trip as we held onto each other. We heard the announcement for lunch and we went to have a quiet lunch. We barely said anything to each other as we gulped down our food. After lunch, we went back to the upper deck.

More adventure awaits us, I thought to myself as I saw that we were approaching Miami. I couldn't wait to see what was in store for us next.......


12