All Comments on 'Jeff’s Office Adventure Ch. 04'

by JoeX1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
better and better

so erotic I can't wait for all three of them to be together but not before anal for them both and spankings.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

She had her lawyer on speed dial to start the paperwork and financial procedures as soon as he left. She had the video and audio from his office yesterday and theirs from last night when he told her about it, so there was plenty of evidence. Her bank account was going to be happy in the near future. She needed to make sure she had a nice retirement when she moved to the Bahamas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well

Enjoying this series. Would also enjoy reading Cindy being ordered to please other males in a nc/reluc fashion as well.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
Keep it coming 👍👍

Great work, looking forward to more

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Readers seem to give the female cuck a lot more leeway than they do the male version. Still a damaged human being.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Keep them coming love a good cuckquean.

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySirover 3 years ago
More!

Loving this series. If I was Jeff eventually I would have the wife visit the office and the secretary visit the house. I would dominate them both together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Strange comments

People really dont seem to understand cuckquean fetish. She's not going to run to a lawyer. She not looking to take all his money. And she's certainly not damaged. She feels fulfilled in his satisfaction (lookup compersion). Nothing nefarious or abusive here. If anything, Jeff is being quite considerate of her feelings through this.

Well written. I look forward to reading more. I personally like a little (welcomed) humiliation and degradation in my cuckquean stories, but I could understand if that's not included since I'm not sure that follows the characters or relationships you've developed. Keep it going.

stevie1965stevie1965over 3 years ago

Really enjoying this story. I don't feel the need to over analyse it and am looking forward to more adventures!

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 3 years ago

Joe, I've been reading stories here for more than 15 yrs. This series, in my book, is the BEST SERIES I'VE EVER READ!!!!!!!!

It's well written, well edited, nicely described, well put together.

I look forward in seeing if Cindy and Leanne get to meet and compare notes!!!!

Keep up this great series!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This deserved a zero

0

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
COMPERSION

Search on the Internet for

"Compersion: A Polyamorous Principle That Can Strengthen Any Relationship."

It's on Huff Post.

A woman tells -- both in writing, and also on video -- her philosophy and experience related to her pleasure at her husband getting pleasure with another woman.

I'm neither condoning nor condemning.

Just referring to the experience of another

(that is far removed from my one-woman lifetime situation).

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Place in Hall of Fame

Just what the title says! While this story is reasonably well written, the premise and the way it plays out is totally absurd. The hallmarks of a good (hall of fame worthy) story are that the characters are believable and that there is an actual point to the story being told. Neither is true here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story, and certainly this chapter, are great. The open and honest conversations with the wife and the secretary and their new connection are what would make this triad work. He loves his wife and makes sure to tell and show her (unlike some stories where the man just seems to forget he has a wife at all). He explained the situation to the secretary so that she knows the score. She's not trying to steal him from his wife. His wife is helping to move things along for all of them. He continues to ask her about her limits and desires. I would have liked for a longer burn with the secretary, but I'm not complaining. Well written and a good cuckquean representation.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Enjoying this series. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeX1@JoeX1
Chapter 6 is being written. A little slower than before as real life is getting in the way. Please be patient and vote on the previous chapters! I can't quite believe how motivating and encouraging your positive comments and the votings scores are!