Jeff's Desperation

Story Info
Jeff struggles to hold it in.
1.1k words
3.81
10.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff glanced around to make sure nobody was coming, the last thing he needed now was a colleague or one of the security guards sneaking up on him.

The coast was clear, so he relaxed slightly and pushed out a long fart. It was loud and pretty ripe, and it sounded just a little wet at the end.

It helped to ease the pressure a bit, but what he needed was to take a shit.

He wasn't desperate yet, he knew he could still hold it a while, but he could feel a pretty strong urge to go.

He started feeling the fullness in his rectum about an hour after his lunch break, but it was a busy day so he ignored it and just carried on. Every time he thought about going to the toilet something interrupted him, distracting him from the pressure in his gut.

The day was finally over and he was waiting for his uber to arrive, and with nothing to distract him, he couldn't think about anything but the turd pushing against his hole.

He considered going back inside and making a quick pit stop, but the app showed he only had ten minutes and he was pretty sure that wouldn't be enough time for him to finish.

He would just have to hold it until he got home.

He squeezed out another fart, this time shorter but just as ripe.

For a moment the pressure eased up, but then it was back again.

He watched as the little black car moved around on the map and cursed inwardly every time it stopped at an intersection.

He would just have to hold it...

The car pulled up and he let out another little pop of gas, just to ease up the pressure a bit.

He clenched, then got in the car.

As they pulled away from the curb he tried his best to ignore the way that fart just seemed to have made the urge worse.

His guts were starting to cramp now...

He needed to fart again, but he couldn't do that in the car.

Thankfully the driver didn't seem to want to talk, which meant he could focus on holding everything in.

He had to keep clenching now... He wasn't too desperate yet, but he knew he had to get his ass on the toilet soon.

The last time he had a shit was the previous morning, so he knew he had a few square meals in him that were now trying to get out. The solid turd he could feel was probably just the start of it.

His guts cramped again and he felt a wave of desperation wash over him. He clenched as hard as he could, squeezing his ass cheeks together.

Now he was starting to panic just a little bit...

When the wave was over, he relaxed his tired muscles a bit and he could feel the tip of the turd slipping out. He immediately clenched again and managed to suck it back in, but he was sweating pretty badly and he wondered if the driver could see how red his face was.

They only had three blocks to go, and then two, but he could feel the next wave of desperation coming on...

There was a very real possibility that he wasn't going to make it to the toilet...

He did everything he could to hold it in as the next wave hit him, but he could feel the turd starting to slip out again.

Before he could do anything the car pulled up in front of his apartment complex.

He tried not to think about the sticky feeling between his cheeks as he clenched as hard as he could, grabbed his stuff and got out.

Getting out of the car made his muscles relax again and the turd slipped out again. This time he struggled to get things under control again and when he finally managed to stop the turd's progress he could feel a hard lump between his cheeks.

O fuck...

He stumbled his way up the stairs as the next wave hit him, harder than before.

He couldn't hold it anymore...

The rest of the hard turd slid out of him and into his briefs.

He could feel the hard log sitting in his briefs, and he could smell it too...

There was more coming, the first turd was just the start of it. He could feel the pressure building again...

He rushed his way to the elevator, and mercifully nobody joined him.

He leaned against the wall of the elevator, feeling just a little bit sick. Another wave of desperation washed over him and he felt the next turd start to come out.

He tried to stop it but a pretty big piece joined the mess in his briefs.

He hadn't shit himself since first grade...

He stumbled out of the elevator and unlocked his door with shaking hands.

He rushed inside and slammed the door shut behind him just as the rest of the log forced its way out.

He practically ran to the toilet, loosening his belt and unzipping his pants. He pulled everything down and managed to sit just as the next log started coming out.

He didn't have the strength to push, so he just let it come out on its own. The next log plopped into the bowl, and then a huge rush of mushy shit forced its way out.

He breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed to be finished for now.

He looked down to assess how bad his accident was.

There were two fairly hard, dark brown logs in his briefs, about six inches each. He figured he could probably save his briefs if he tried, but he just didn't have it in him right now.

He took off his shoes and socks and kicked them into the corner, then pulled his belt out of the loops. He carefully slipped out of his trousers and tossed them in the bathtub, he would have to wash them later.

He actually liked this suit...

He pushed a bit to make sure he was done, then carefully got up. He emptied his briefs into the toilet with a heavy splash and took them off, tossing them into the bin.

He didn't bother wiping, he just flushed the toilet and stepped into the shower.

While he waited for the water to heat up properly he used the spray of water to wash away the shit between his cheeks, watching it swirl down the drain.

It wasn't until then that he noticed his swollen dick...

Fuck...