Jelly Bean Joie 02

Story Info
Jelly Bean wears her new construction zone outfit.
3.4k words
4.57
1.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jelly Bean Joie 02

Hey there folks, it's me, Jelly Bean Joie and I'm here today to let you know what transpired after Danni's Easter Brunch. It turned out that she wasn't joking around when she "suggested" that I provide parking storage for her boyfriend's Quad 4-Wheeler in my Pole Barn because she made arrangements for a small family owned and operated home improvement company to show up to give me a quote within just a few days. And yes, when Danni "suggests" something, it really means "did you sign the contract yet?" and she is very hard to say "no" to. And to her advantage or maybe mine, she "suggested" that I meet with the father and son work crew as Jelly Bean. Which I did, but I introduced myself as Joie.

Now let me say that since the weather destroyed my old redwood barn last year and my home owner's insurance paid for the Pole Barn, well, I haven't done much with it. It's cool and it's new, but I only have one thing to park in it and that's my own Quad.

I also didn't understand Danni's "suggestion" of creating special Quad parking spaces, but she insisted that it was the right thing to do and she made a point to join us when the work crew showed up. Well, it didn't take long to figure a few things out. I mean, to me, it was like "park it over there" or "park right here" or "what's wrong with backing it in towards the back of the Pole Barn?" and stuff like that.

Well, it became obvious when the construction crew that showed up to give me a quote for something I didn't need, but you know, Danni "suggested" and all.

LOL, it was Danni's uncle Hank and her cousin Junior. Now granted, Hank had a more than a few pretty good ideas and they sounded simple enough, so I let them ramble on. It was basic floor sealing, parking stripe painting, shelves along the side walls for equipment and a set of ramps to get the Quads off of the ground if something like that was required. I mean, fine, right? And by that, I mean, ah, I let them keep talking because Danni was giving me the "eye of death" and nobody wants that.

I think the clincher was when Junior proposed an extension of my garden faucet from the side of the house to the corner of the Pole Barn so there would at least be running water of some sort back there. You know, to wash off the Quads and hands and stuff. Also, Junior kept giving me the eye and Danni wasted no time in "suggesting" that Junior walk me along the property line to show me where and how his hose extension idea was going to work. And SOB, his idea wasn't all that bad and running water is always needed sooner or later, right?

So, we walked, we accidently bumped into each as we walked and I listened intently to everything he explained to me. Also, I don't know what the hell he said other than the project might take two or three weekends.

"Ah, Danni said I might like working for you and she's usually right these about things. So, do we have a contract?"

"Well, first of all, Danni is only right about the things she believes to be right, but in this case, she might just be right. And it all sounds pretty simple, but I don't want shabby work, so I think we should plan on three weekends minimum and to not rule out a fourth weekend if that is required, Junior."

"LOL, don't worry. The old man is getting slower every season. But we do have other jobs, so how about this. The old man and I will finish inside of the Pole Barn within three weekends, but I'll leave the garden water hose extension to last. Maybe that will be the fourth weekend or maybe that will be on a Tuesday evening."

"Well, I suppose that sounds good, but you get hungry at the end of the day, right Junior?"

"Alright you two, that's enough of the flirting. Junior, Jelly Bean will feed you in a few weeks right after you route the hose. Jelly Bean, sign the damn contract so I can stop hitting Danny's Quad in the garage. I mean, the guy is going to kick me to the curb if I put another mark on it and by mark, I mean if I break another fiberglass fender or something."

I mean, fine, right? We agreed on a quote and who the hell cared what their standard work contract wording said because I signed it and made an immediate plan of my own. I mean, if my backyard was going to become a construction zone, then I needed construction zone clothes. And by that, I mean I grabbed Danni and made a beeline trip to the clothing store in Hillsdale and went searching for a pair of Denim overalls that could be altered to meet the demands of such a dangerous construction zone.

I mean, there were going to be power saws and sleeveless shirt guys, hammers and all of that requires safe and appropriate clothing from my side, right?

Unfortunately, LOL, I took Danni with me to the store, but OMG, that is another story within itself.

Fortunately, the seamstress, Tori, was able to accommodate my every request. She shortened the pant legs to an unbelievable break point, she tucked in the waist so it appeared that I actually had a waistline figure and how the hell she "lifted" the rear seam so high or should I say so deep, was beyond me. She said they would loosen a little, but SOB, inside of the store, well, every step was a lot like sex! OMG, that's why the sales girl said I should buy a butt plug, right? Hah, smart little T-Girl.

Unfortunately, all of her work posed a problem in the front area, which was visible from space, but she modified the front pockets to give me, ah, a place to go, I guess. Also, LOL, I no longer had true front pockets.

"Alright Jelly Bean, angle it into the right pocket when you're with boyfriend material and angle it into the left pocket when you're looking for boyfriend material. Ah, Frankie, that's the T-Girl rules, right?"

"Tried and true boss. Also, construction work zones require rawhide boots, so let's pump Jelly Bean's bill up a little. Also, if your chosen name is Joie, why do people call you Jelly Bean? Was it something stupid?"

"Oh, stupid is being kind, but let's talk about that another time. Where the hell is Danni?"

"Trying on a new dress in the back with Tori, so they are probably making out by now."

Anyways, I was very happy with my construction overalls that I could only wear in my own back yard and just as pleased with the small tops and the rawhide boots that the sales T-Girl Frankie sold me. It was a good shopping trip. Also, SOB, it was a better shopping trip for Danni, who picked up one of those slut trashy dresses that were two pieces of material drawn together with straps on the sides.

"Um, so what holds up the dress, Danni?"

"Duh, my boobs."

"OK, what holds your boobs up then?"

"Duh, the dress."

"Alright, but those straps will show your undies on the side of your hips."

"Duh, that's called commando and doctors say it's OK for girls to go commando from time to time. Maybe should we talk about that thing you're planning on wearing in front of my family members?"

"Alright then, Frankie, bag it all up sweetie. Tori, ah, thanks for all of your help and craftsmanship. And yes, I promise to treat you like a Barbie Doll Queen, if and when I see you in the club, even if I'm just the Bar Back person."

"Hah, you bet your ass you will. Also, Danni wants to be the first one to do you, so just remember that, unless that was a big secret or something. Anyways, good luck and come back to see us again soon."

Well, that was an interesting ride home.

"Forget it Jelly Bean, we're not talking about it. I touch your fem boy dick enough when I shove my panties down your jeans, but thanks for hiring my family and thanks for the dress."

"And I get a cup coffee my way soon with no more excuses?"

"Well, yeah, but not until I figure out how to make it seem like I win. You know, right?"

Oh, I knew alright. Danni wins all the time and everyone else loses all the time. I mean, she has a tattoo that says so right on her left rib cage.

Anyways, that was all secondary on my mind because I had to get home, change into my new highly modified and risky shorter than short overalls and start posting selfies on my Chang homepage. And that's what I did because that's what I do.

A few days had passed and the first Saturday morning of construction work arrived and holy snap, I didn't think about how time flies when you're having fun. I forgot about balancing my time between the worker bees and my new job as the evening rolled around, so I made the best out of my afternoon hours and supervised the work as best as I could. And by that, I mean that I figured out that the overalls pant cuffs could handle one more roll up.

But there were a couple of problems as soon as the guys arrived to kick off the Pole Barn improvement project. A pleasant surprise was a third worker, Jay, but let's forget about him for now. The couple of problems that were most obvious were uncle Hank and Junior. LOL, they were both "happy" to see me, especially in my small construction zone clothing. And fine, maybe Jay was happy to see me too, but I didn't know him, so whatever, right?

Fortunately, Junior took control and approached me.

"Ah, maybe you should go inside for a while Jelly Bean while we get things kicked off. Also, are we going out tonight after work or what?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Junior, but I work the evening hours now at Candi's Corner. I mean, you can come visit me up there, you know, if you can handle seeing your cousin Danni in her element."

"Ugh, I'm not sure that I'm ready for that just yet. So, when are your off days?"

"Sunday through Tuesday. I like Smoothies down by the river, but you know I can't wear this out in public, right?"

"Ah, even in the privacy of my truck?"

It took a few minutes to get him back to work, but we did agree to go out soon. And no, I wouldn't be wearing my construction zone outfit, but the weather has been nice, so I figured a pair of shorts would be just fine, if and when an actual date came to be.

Oh and no, I didn't "go inside for a while" because I wanted to see all of Hank's good ideas for myself as they transformed. LOL and then I went inside because they were sealing the Pole Barn floor and the fumes were over whelming and I became light headed, but I had a little help getting safely inside.

"OMG, Jelly Bean, are you getting light headed from the fumes? I should help you get safely inside of the house."

"Ah, is that you Junior? I'm all light headed and I need help getting safely inside of my house."

Oh, so that's how you prop someone who is all light headed up, huh? One of his arms under one of my arms and his other hand on my ass? I mean, what the hell did I know, right? I was all light headed and stuff, which made it all that easier to actually have sex, maybe. I already knew all too well what sex was like when sex means that Andy strokes off all over me, but I had no idea what the other side of sex was like and Junior seemed interested in showing me what the other of sex felt like, so I leaned against him as we staggered towards my house.

And then I wasn't going to find out the other side of sex was like because Danni came screeching up the driveway. Her timing is the worst ever! I mean, I was mentally ready for it, but as always, Danni's needs came first.

"OMG, what did you guys do to my precious little Jelly Bean, Junior? Get away and I'll take from here. Sweetie, are you all light headed and stuff? Let's get you safely inside of your house so you can rest."

Oh, so that's how you get rid of Junior? Have Danni scream at him, I guess.

"Well, I was until you squealed onto the scene. So, what's up?"

"Oh, I just came by to remind you that DJ Mako wants you to bring him an Angry Meal from the Burnt Burger joint on your way into work tonight. Are you sure you're alright, Jelly Bean?"

"Ah, you're taking my temperature, so you tell me. Ugh, don't push so hard."

"Shut it and cave into me, Jelly Bean Joie baby. Let's get you out of this Denim thing for a minute. Do you have some lube around this place or do I need to spit on it? Remember, I'm first and it's not like Junior will get sloppy seconds, right? No mess from my fingers, baby."

Oh, holy my first time was coming snap, Danni was dead serious! Fortunately, OMG and thank you, Junior started to yell through the side door.

"Danni? Aunt Merri is on the phone and wants to talk to you. Danni? Come out here and talk to your aunt."

Saved by Aunt Merri, who I never met before, but praise aunt Merri, right? Unfortunately, they were like two ships passing in the night and OMG, Junior caught me half out of my overalls! And WTF, right? He didn't even drop his work pants! He just fished himself out and walked forward.

"Open up Jelly Bean. This will clear your head."

Oh, I was in shock alright as I sat on my bed half naked. I mean, I may or may not have presented an open mouth for Junior as he walked towards, but I'm not sure because 3 seconds later, all hell broke loose. LOL, hell breaking loose is defined as Danni busting into my bedroom, thinking that I was alone.

"Oh, Jelly Bean, I pulled my panties off for your sissy ass and I'm going wrap them around my finger as I do you. OMFG, my eyes! OMFG, I can't see my cousin's boner! OMGF! Put that away and get out of here, pronto, Junior!"

"Holy snap! Danni! WTF? And my eyes and ears! I can't listen to my cousin say such things about what she's going to use her panties for!"

And that's how I never got to know the other side of sex. LOL, they just about broke my door frame as they fought to get out of my bedroom, you know, pronto! Also, huh, I never knew a guy could lose a boner so quickly.

Now leaving so quickly was fine for the both of them, but I was actually sort of primed up and ready to go. Which Danni must have sensed because when she returned to my bedroom and found me huffing and puffing as I laid back on my bed, well, she pounced on me and showed me at least one other side of sex and by that, I mean her side of sex, right?

And who knew that Danni was as coordinated as she was intelligent? She did wrap her damp undies around her finger and finger bang me, but she did a fine job of stroking my tool at the same time.

"Let it go sissy, Mistress Danni has it all under control. Just cum from my hands, Jelly Bean, you need it and you deserve it. Besides, this sexy outfit sort of begs for it, so let it go. I got you honey. Make my hands all sticky like Andy makes your butt all sticky. And stop fighting me back there, sweet stuff. Just take it like a good fem boy and loosen up that grip. By the way, I'm taking these panties back with me as my first queer conquest. Ooh, oh, I feel it coming Jelly Bean, blast it Joie, let me soak your belly better than Andy ever could. I mean, what could be better than me force feeding you some messy stuff then when it's your own stuff, right? Blow it Jelly Bean Joie, do it now sissy!"

Alright, so I knew a little bit about the other side of sex after that, right? So what? I mean, at least she didn't use her panties covered fingers to finger bang my mouth with her sticky and messy fingers, right? I mean, LOL, she thinks she owns me now, but we'll see how that transpires, I guess. Although, I will admit that the score seems to be something like Danni 716 and me 1 and I say 1 because OMG, another human being actually made me squirt! It's sad to say, but that was a first and even if I had to swallow some of it, OMG, that girl knows how to make everything seem very enjoyable. Besides, every CD has tasted themselves and it's not uncommon at all (OMG, I hoped).

"Alright Jelly Bean, I better get going now, but don't forget DJ Mako's food tonight and I release you from all "first time" obligations, but that doesn't mean I release you completely. I promised you a good dildo pounding and I'm going to deliver!"

"Um, you mentioned a strap-on dildo and smiled at me????"

"Same thing. And this never happened. Kiss, kiss."

Actually, well, her activity back there wasn't all that bad and I knew it was coming sooner or later, so I may just have to pick up some type of sex lube or lubed condoms soon, like on my way to work in a few hours. Also, that was another thing that felt better coming from another human being.

Besides, her perfume is just so damn hypnotizing and stuff and rocking back on her finger seemed so natural, so yes, I was an active partner.

And because I was still a little primed up, I straightened my ridiculously small overalls and made my way back out to the job site. Obviously, I was still in a state of shock.

"Well, look who has been revived. Are you feeling better now, Jelly Bean? I mean, your color is back, but your eyes look a little, ah, they look like they are spinning."

"Oh, I'm about 50% Junior, but I made this jar of ice tea for you guys and I wanted you to have it. So, boss man Hank, how's it going?"

"We're finished with the floor sealant for the day, but it needs a good 24 before it dries, so don't walk into the Pole Barn tonight. Junior and I will be back in the morning to start cutting the shelves and the ramps. Is 10am too early to fire up power tools?"

"Ah, no, I think that will be neighborhood friendly. Um, Junior, could you help me back inside now? I should lay down for a while before I have to report to the club."

Hah, Junior loves me! Alright, he doesn't love me, but he wants me to be his girlfriend. Alright, he wants another side piece and I might just fill that need. Alright fine, he wants a blow job to see if I'm worth coming back for. OMFG fine! He wants a blow job whether he's coming back or not! Happy???

And oh, he's coming back alright. I mean, he got what he wanted and he got me to promise to get better and besides, we had a construction contract, so he had to come back, right?

And after all of that, I took the longest and hottest shower of my life! I mean, I had a lot to wash off and I couldn't show up at work on my first Saturday night smelling like sex, right? I mean, the bartender, Mindi, told me that's how you clock out and not how you clock in. And because Mindi is Danni's second cousin, well, it's hard to not take her advice seriously.

End Jelly Bean Joie 02