Jelly Bean Joie 01

Story Info
Joey comes out as Joie, but ends up known as Jelly Bean.
3.8k words
4.56
3.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jelly Bean Joie 01

Hello my virtual friend's, my name is Joey, my chosen fem name is Joie and somewhere along my way of cross dressing, I picked up the nickname Jelly Bean. I'll get into the nickname of Jelly Bean a little later and all I want to say about that right now is that it was stupid. Oh, and I may ask you to cut me slack as I address my nickname because sometimes stupid is funny, isn't it? Yeah, just keep that in mind.

Anyways, I guess I'll continue on as Jelly Bean Joie and explain how I got here. My desire to wear feminine clothing goes a long way back, but like most beginner CD's, clothing was hard to come by, but once I moved out on my own and had so much more privacy, well, the flood gates opened and I pursued and practiced my roleplaying attitude. And just like so many cross dressers before me, keeping it hidden from friends was a big issue. I'm sure my friends had their suspicions, but nobody actually called me out in so many words, so we all went along in life and I was just the quirky one of the crew and nothing more.

Well, things changed a little when I switched my hair style and went with a puffed top and a number four feather shave down the sides, which wouldn't had been so bad, but added a few frosted tips was probably a little risky. But I liked it and I did it and that's all that matter at the moment. Unfortunately, that was when any and all suspicions were cranked into high gear, but everyone remained calm and collected.

Oh, if you're interested, my hairstyle is a direct copy of a current cooking competition show judge, so it's out there, but you'll have to figure out which judge I copied.

So, before I go on, let me tell you a little about myself. Ah, I'm alright, LOL.

Seriously, I wish I was a little taller, but I take advantage of my smaller size. I can't handle heels, so I avoid trying to be that kind of lingerie wearing CD. I have one pair of heels that I wear for selfies, but that's about it. I do wear lingerie from time to time, but mostly in the "at home and comfortable" flat footed style.

I seem to have found my comfort zone in long pant leg jeans, but I own as many Denim shorts as everyone else down around these parts. I like sparkly logo tops of all types and my smooth collar bones lend themselves to wearing spaghetti strap tops. I wear a bra when the top requires one and I have fillers, but I'm just as comfortable wearing it flat or unstuffed.

And to help kick off my other life, it seems that I was somehow given the wrong nose and backside for a guy named Joey. I mean, Joie loves them and Jelly Bean flaunts them, but Joey always got teased about them.

I rely heavily on clothes and makeup to carry me through my crossdressing lifestyle and the rest of me just goes along for the ride and so far, so good.

Anyways, like I said, I'm alright.

Oh, and I have a job. Actually, I have two jobs and they are both at Candi' Corner nightclub. Well, it's one job and I owe that to my friend Danni, who will continually come up in my stories because it was her who crowned me as Jelly Bean. I am the Bar Back at the club between Wednesday nights (Tranny night) and Saturday nights (Ladies night). My secondary job title at the club is "general little bitch" because sometimes the Wait Staff gets tired and has me run trays of cocktails for them. And OMG, don't even get me started on that lazy DJ Mako and his needs!

But management allows me to dress and role play Joie and my bills get paid, so it's alright for now. Besides, even though it is a starter job, I get so many opportunities to interact with so many different types of people. A CD can practice their makeup skills all day long behind closed doors, but actually talking to people is something you can't practice alone, so I eat it up and never miss a opportunity to exchange words with anyone in the club. Also, OMG, DJ Mako is such a needy faggot, but the club goers love him and he slips me a nice tip out, so I put up with him.

By the way, nobody has ever complained to management about me and I encourage the patrons to fill out a "comment card" and sign it with a lip gloss pucker kiss print. I mean, have your better half sign it because if you and I mean you, are wearing a better shade of lip gloss than I am, well, we're going to have a problem, LOL.

But that's enough about my crazy job for now. I suppose that you can imagine that there will be more to come about working at a club where the club crowd goes to get their buzz and freak on, right?

So, back to my first time revealing my Joie character to the world and by the world, I mean I started with Andy, but at his request, sort of. It's safe to say that Andy and I have known each other for a very long time. As I remember it, Andy was the first person I met when I was old enough to play outside growing up. We have known each that long and it's not much of a stretch to say that we are close and I say close because Andy is not the type to ever use the words "best friends" at any time. It's just his way.

Anyways, it was Andy who brought Joie to the forefront. I'm not saying he did it on purpose, but he would continually tease me about how he would kick my butt whenever we would sit down for an evening of video game play. And his teasing was appropriate. He was a natural at gaming and my mind was more focused on the form fitting battle armor skins that the game creators put on the screen. LOL, I don't have a lot of lingerie, but I came across a corset a while back that looked like a certain character's battle suit, so yup, I own it.

Anyways, there was a day last April when he took his teasing too far and by that, I mean he directly asked me to dress for him after yet another victory of his over me. Andy's exact words were and I quote "you play like someone who is afraid to put a run in your nylons" as he gave me one of his famous pats on the butt. I mean, you heard it too, right? That statement was very direct and clearly meant that he wanted something special the next time we played, so I took it heart and carefully planned out the game night that would be held at my house.

Granted, I may have misread his comments or misjudged his butt slapping actions, but to me it was right there, as clear as day, wear stockings, a garter belt and a battle corset. Oh, and remember, you all have already agreed with me that his message was as clear as mud, so stop trying to twist things around on me. He said "let me play against Joie" and that's that. And then I'll remind you that he never used any words like "queer" or "sissy", so that made my decision all that much easier to make him my first reveal target.

Well, about two weeks later I did just that. It was absolutely nerve wrecking, but I sent him a text and told him to just come inside of the house through the side door without knocking. I thought about dressing under sports warm up suit, but the facial makeup took that out of the equation, so I was fully dressed or should I say barely dressed when he first arrived and quietly slipped into the house through the side door. I mean, I couldn't answer the front door in such lingerie, right? I mean, the neighbors, right?

Anyways, he found me near the Breakfast Bar wearing my battle armor blue corset that has two wide black strips of thick shiny material that run vertical up and down over the breast area and that made it look like a battle corset. I can't wear a normal thong, but I get along just fine in Brazilian high hip undies and none of that mattered because I wore a short black skirt to cover all of that up anyways.

But I did present myself in sheer nylon stockings with a garter belt, just like he directly asked for and if my nylons happen to get a run in them as the games went on, well then sobeit. I mean, it's not unusual for a pair of players to get closer and closer to each other on the couch as the battles carried on, so leg grabs and slaps were quite common place. It's just the nature of the competition. I mean, they were mostly back handed slaps, but who's to say what actually goes on behind closed doors, right? Besides, nylons are relatively cheap and I make trips to the store all the time, so, if it happens, then it happens.

Luckily for me, I have a slender enough body to wear such skimpy lingerie, you know, as best as a CD can wear lingerie and I wore it that evening for him, as best as I could. Remember, you know, I'm alright for a cross dresser.

When he entered the house through the side door and found me posing, I mean fiddling, around at the Breakfast Bar, well, it was first time there were no words spoken between us. All communication was via eye stares, eye rolls and things like that. I think it's safe to say that he wished I would have dressed this way when we had our sleep overs back in the day. LOL, it wouldn't have taken him so long to go all "sleep walking" on me and crawl into my sleeping bag.

I don't want to get too much into what happened that evening between Andy and I, but I will say that I was out of the closet, I was good enough and his back handed leg slaps and things turned into front handed squeezes. Also, LOL, I never won so many games before!

"Damn Joey, why didn't you wear stuff like this before? I mean, that was the best ever!"

"Ah, first of all, say my name as Joie and not Joey. And secondly, ah, you never bothered to look down into the sleeping bag because you know, you were all caught up in one of your famous "sleep walking" trances. I always wore fem undies and you ruined them all with your sticky man mess."

"What? Well, never mind all that, what's important is that I'm not gay and this never happened, got it?"

"Is that the same as you're gay for me and me only and you'll be back to, you know, play again in two weeks? Oh, and keep this between us at the same time?"

"Oh, this is just between us for sure. Now, I need to go cut some wood and pound some nails."

"Hah, you just cut your wood between my cheeks and one of these days you might actually pound a nail or two, but go dry yourself off a little in the bathroom before you leave."

Well, Andy finally left, but his statement of confidence didn't last very long and I mean he broke his vow of silence before he left the driveway. He wouldn't show me his text messages history, but it was clear that the entire gang knew of my risky reveal. I mean, I'm sure he didn't tell anyone that he rubbed off on my backside again, but I'm sure his description of my gaming attire was in great detail.

Hah, the joke was on him. Within an hour I had begun to receive text messages that confirmed that he had been running his mouth. I wasn't happy that I could read between the lines and it seemed like I had seduced Andy nine ways from Sunday, but most of the texts were, ah, I don't know, not exactly positive and supportive, but not all that bad at the same. I think it's safe to say that "it's about time" was the most popular and best of all, not one of them instructed me to delete their numbers from my contact list. I mean, Jacob had no business asking for a personalized selfie like he did, but Danni took another direction. That's how my job(s) at Candi's Corner club came to be, LOL, for a price, of course.

But Danni's price was easy. Stay away from her boyfriend Danny, which was super easy because what he had with Danni could not be replaced or duplicated by any CD. Danni is most certainly all that and a new sports car, not to mention extremely intelligent, which means her simple "stay away" demand had other attachments that would come later. If you ever meet Danni and she says something like "well, there's one thing", hah, that certainly means there are five more things to come, for sure. But she's fair, just as long as you believe that fair means Danni wins each and every time.

Which brings me around to last Easter weekend and how I became to be known as Jelly Bean. Because Danni had connections at Candi's Corner lounge, she proposed that she would help me get my job there, but at a cost other than her "stay away from Danny" demand. She wanted me to step out in front of the entire gang so my skills could be judged by more than just the very horny and gay Andy. And you know what? That sounded like something I needed to do anyways, so I accepted her proposal and her invite to her Easter brunch.

I think I may have mentioned before that I'm basically a blue and black long pant leg Denim CD, but I have one pair of maroon jeans that absolutely define my butt, so I chose to wear those with my black high tops. I found a colorful pastel V-neck that had Easter Eggs on it and I picked up a new maroon sports bra that matched my jeans. I think I also mentioned before that I'm not all about stuffing a bra all of the time, but I do wear them. Well, the more I looked over the new sports bra, the more I got stupid.

Now, I'm reminding you all that I already claimed that sometimes stupid is funny at the same time and you all agreed with me, so this is where you cut me some slack. And by that, I mean I know you're going to call me stupid, but you need to laugh as you say it.

OMG, it was so stupid.

Anyways, I knew that it's customary to take something to a gathering, so a few days before the Easter weekend, I went shopping. And what I found was an, well, I guess I'll call it an "adult" Easter Basket. It had a bottle of white wine, a bottle of cheap champagne, a bottle coffee liqueur and chocolates. I mean, it looked good to me and I knew the girls liked wine and who doesn't want a mimosa on Easter Sunday, right? So, I bought it.

And nope, that wasn't the stupid part. The stupid part was from the next aisle where I found the cute little Easter holiday candy gift packages. I happened to come across jelly beans in large plastic eggs. Yup, I bought two light blue eggs to insert into my bra. Yup, it was stupid as hell, but SOB, it kind of worked. The eggs were round enough to easily fill the cups of the sports bra, but small enough not to weigh me down. I mean, I made a noise when I moved too quickly, but I committed to it and I did it and the results were for me to be forever more known as Jelly Bean.

OMG, it was so stupid, yet funny, right??????? By the way, I'm begging here people.

Hah, it took less than five minutes for my joke to be exposed because it didn't work as well as I thought, but the gang laughed it off and they went on to make a round of mimosas and then they asked me to pass around some jelly beans. Ah, no, I didn't do that, but I laughed along with them, even if my face was beet red. I know, that's super lame and stupid, but that's how it happened. Joey had come out as Joie and Joie will be called Jelly Bean forever more. But apparently, I passed the CD role playing test, I think.

And no, I didn't let Jacob "get his own jelly beans" from my sports bra. I directed him to the kitchen table where Danni had plenty of candy bowls set out. I mean, he stole a quick squeeze for sure, but he released my hard plastic stupid fillers and went about his mimosa drinking business.

Well, as I said earlier, I knew there was another attachment to Danni's acceptance of me as Joie or should I say Jelly Bean. I should have known it, but it seems that an Easter brunch requires scrambled eggs, ham and a lot more mimosas. Hah, guess what job I received? Jacob was the first to throw out "if you wear eggs, then you scramble eggs" and before I knew it, I was in the kitchen, scrambling eggs and frying ham cubes.

Enter kitchen stage right, Danni, right?

"Joie, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to call you Jelly Bean from now on. And now that we're past that, let's talk about you and Andy. You guys, right? You're close, right Jelly Bean?"

"Ah, I'm trying to not burn the eggs here. But OMG, listen to me! My boobs are swishing and rattling! Your neighbors are going to come over and ask you what all the noise is about. Maybe I should take them out?"

"Never mind all that. Did you want me to make you a coffee? I mean, you brought the magic coffee liquor and all. And before you answer that because I know you want one, but well, the boyfriend is here, so you know, right? It has to be a normal brew this time, but I'm willing to do this."

Oh, holy she dropped her panties from under her sun dress snap, she removed her panties and shoved them into the front of my jeans! LOL, I wish I could wear such small undies, right?

"Look, I want to make you a coffee the way you like it, but this is all I can do for today, Jelly Bean. Also, LOL, remind me to not step out into the sunlight."

"Ah, um, I need four plates. Also, you should just tell what else you have in store for me, Danni."

"Oh, don't get too excited Jelly Bean. I just need two things. One, whatever you witness in the club, stays in the club and two, ah can you clean out a spot in your Pole Barn so Danny can park his damn Quad 4-Wheeler over at your place? It wrecks my nerves every time I park in the garage and I'm afraid that I'm going to hit it with my SUV. How does all that sound?"

"It's hard to say "no" to you sometimes, Danni."

"No, it's impossible to say "no" to me all the time. I'm just being polite and pretending to give you a choice. Now, back to you and Andy, um, won't your chest get a little sticky tonight if you let him stroke on it and his stuff mixes with those sugary jelly beans? I mean, he does that, right?"

"Hah, I wish it was just on my chest, I mean, no, we're not that way. We're just close. The four plates please."

"Hah yourself, so you are sucking more than eggs, right? How many times has he scrambled your eggs, you know, this week?"

"Ah, the crew probably want hot eggs and ham, so move it, Danni."

"Fine, I'll just make up stories myself and we both know that everyone believes everything I say, so take that, Jelly Bean. Oh, by the way, don't be late for your interview tomorrow and wear black Denim jeans and a black T-shirt."

Well, I suppose she knew everything she needed to know, LOL, for now. But, hey, my scrambled eggs and ham cubes were prefect and the gang had their fill of brunch, mimosas and Jelly Bean boobs.

Anyways, that's pretty much how the Easter brunch went and that's how I became to be called Jelly Bean and by that, I mean that it was stupid as hell, but I made it through the afternoon and still no one asked me to delete their contact info from my phone.

However, know this, I will introduce myself to you as Joie when we first meet and I promise you that I will never ever present myself in hard plastic bra cup fillers again. Now, if you call me Jelly Bean after our first meeting, well then so be that too. Just, you know, call me.

Anyways, I went on the interview at the club and was told to report that Wednesday evening for training and by that, I mean my training lasted about ten minutes and then I was apparently hired because all I heard after that was "is it done yet and if not why not?" for the rest of the night. And I was pleasantly surprised when I showed up on that Wednesday night and was handed an official Candi's Corner Staff black logo T-shirt to wear! I mean, they didn't have to have "Jelly Bean" printed across the shoulders, but I suppose it's safe to say that it made me smile. Also, ah, Danni's ex-boyfriend, Derek the Bouncer, never smiles.

Now, there are plenty more of my adventures on the job forthcoming, but my next chapter will begin with Danni's other request, which was to provide a place in my Pole Barn to store her boyfriend's Quad.

End Jelly Bean Joie 01