All Comments on 'Jellybean Pt. 02'

by numonebun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredibly gentle and helpful story!

You have no idea how therapeutic this was for me to read and how much it struck a note. I was never scared of the first time or anything, quite sensitive, high libido, perfectly healthy....then the first boyfriend fucked me up and 4 years later I'm still dealing with leftover issues, even though everything else in my life is going amazing. Never had an orgasm, still need to remind myself not to tense up and I can't get out of my own head. And it's only now that there is someone patient enough who wasn't even bothered by my spontaneous crying and is gentle and pleasing and honestly making me unbearably horny :D This story was lovely to read and it did bring me a bit of hope that in the end, it will all be fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely great

I read the part 1 to this story and i was so excited to see you put up a part 2! This is so well written and the aftercare (well really care throughout) felt brilliant and real. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Please write more! I’ve read all three fics and they’re amazing, I can’t get enough! I love how loving the boyfriends are. Is their anyway you could write a story where they try anal for the first time and he helps her get ready for it? Please! If you’re not taking requests that’s fine too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it! But...

Fantastic story. But yall do NOT put essential oil on your vulva or in your vagina.

numonebunnumonebunalmost 4 years agoAuthor
If you enjoyed, consider adding to my tip jar

I create erotica with the purpose of making everyone feel loved, safe and taken care of. If you enjoyed my work and you’d like to show it, add to my tip jar: https://bit.ly/numonebun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernumonebun@numonebun
Everyone deserves to feel safe, loved, and taken care of. I am a sexual trauma survivor and I write to heal. I hope my words can bring you comfort and pleasure. Follow me on Twitter for updates @numonebun Enjoy my work? Add to my tip jar - requests welcome: https://bit.ly/num...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jellybean Pt. 01 Previous Part
Jellybean Series Info