Jellybean Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she started coming down from this high, she started to feel exhausted. She slowly stopped bucking her hips and arching her back. She rubbed his arm lovingly to let him know he could slow down. He got the message and slowly pulled out of her pussy, kissing her on the neck and breathing against her. He gently massaged her clit and then put his hand up against it to ground her. It helped get the incessant throbbing under control.

"Mmm I loved the way you took my finger like such a good little girl. Are you feeling satisfied?" he asked, lovingly.

"...No." She smiled naughtily, feeling this sense of hunger she had never felt with anyone else. He had woken something inside her and he wasn't getting away until he finished what he started.

"I like that look." He said and gently put a finger under her chin so he could kiss her lips. "Do you...maybe want something more?" He smiled coyly, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, babe. I want you to try and enter me...with your cock." She blushed, the feeling of being so explicit was foreign to her, but she wanted to be clear about what she wanted. She felt that he would appreciate that.

"Fuck yes, baby. I love when you get naughty for me." He hugged her in the big spoon position and rubbed her belly before getting off the patient bed.

She watched as he brought the wedge pillow back and placed it underneath her again. Then, she watched as he stripped down in front of her, keeping full eye contact and put his white lab coat back on.

She gave him a questioning look. Was he trying to be a sexy doctor?

"It's chilly in here." He said with a wink. Then he gracefully got back on the patient bed and laid down on top of her.

"Now...are you feeling relaxed?" He gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

She smiled. "Yes."

"Are you feeling loved?" He gave her a kiss on the nose.

"Yes."

"Are you feeling horny?" He gave her a slight nip on the neck.

She blushed but her answer remained the same. "Yes."

"Good, then I'm doing my job well so far...let's see if I can keep it up." He leaned into her and gave her some pecks on the lips and then moved on to more passionate kissing. He began to grind against her pussy with the area above his cock. The pressure felt nice and warm as he grazed against her outer lips.

She began to relax and wrapped her arms around his neck, moving her hands through his hair. She could feel her pussy getting wet with anticipation, but knew that if she didn't stay present, her mind would slip back into her trauma and her body would tense.

Wanting to avoid that, she decided to focus on her breath. His kissing continued to rise with passion and he moved his hand down to his cock. She felt him align it with her entrance and she looked at him.

He brought his gaze to her eyes and said "Are you ready for me, sweetheart?" This time, she did not give him an uncertain answer. She wanted him inside.

"Yes, I want to be fucked by you." It felt good to say that. Goosebumps formed all along her body as she imagined all the dirty things she wanted him to do to her.

Smiling, he started to enter her pussy and she could feel her mind wanting to break and her body wanting to close up. She was so afraid of being hurt that she couldn't relax enough to not be hurt by his entering.

He felt her tense. "Oh, hey..hey, does that hurt?" He moved his hand and rubbed her thigh to comfort her. "Please tell me if it doesn't feel good. Don't worry, it'll take time and I'm here for you."

"It hurts a bit...Can you try again?" She didn't want him to stop and she was afraid if he thought he was hurting her again, he wouldn't be willing to continue.

"Of course I can. But how about we use something that will help you take it in a little easier?" She had no idea what he was talking about. He reached into his lab coat pocket and got out a little tincture bottle.

"What is that?" He was holding an unmarked tincture bottle and opening it up to reveal a dropper with some dark green liquid inside.

"It's a tincture I made. A bit of kava root, a whole lot of CBD oil and some sandalwood. It won't take away from the pleasure but it'll relieve some of the pain and keep you relaxed so you can enjoy yourself. I made it last night after you fell asleep."

She really couldn't understand how she got so lucky. She had never met a man this thoughtful, caring, or focused on her pleasure.

"How do you use it?" She asked, smiling lovingly at him.

He brought the dropper down to her pussy and said, "I'm just going to put a dropper-ful around your entrance and rub it around a little bit" Putting the dropper back and screwing the bottle shut, he put it back in his coat pocket.

She felt a tingling sensation all around her outer and inner lips. His fingers felt warm and slippery as he rubbed the tincture around.

"You ready to try again? I think it'll be much better this time." He rubbed her thigh, waiting for her to respond.

"Yes, I still want you inside me, babe." That was just what he wanted to hear. He moved back on top of her and put each of her legs around his hips. His cock was rock hard, almost throbbing. She wanted to make him feel so good. He was being so patient with her, his balls must be so tight, but he hasn't complained at all.

He lifted her up a little and began to enter her. She felt a dull ache, but that was pretty much it.

"Babe, it doesn't hurt as much!" She said excitedly. She started to relax and let her guard down.

"Oh? I'm so glad to hear that." He started pushing in a little deeper, slowly, going in and out to get her pussy used to the size. "I'm going to fill that ache that I know you've had for so long."

She looked down, below her pussy to see his bulge entering her. He was so warm and strong and the visual was so erotic. She had never watched herself being pleasured before.

"Oooh, babe, yes. This feels so good." The numbing of the tincture was opening her up.

"That's right, princess. Enjoy it. I'm having so much fun fucking you. Pretty soon, you'll be cumming all over my cock." Her eyes were rolling back in pleasure at him saying all the right things. She felt safe in his arms.

His thrusting quickened in pace and pressure, as he reached her g-spot with his cock. His eyes began to roll back. "Fuuck me, baby. Your pussy is still so tight. I love how warm it feels against my cock." She noticed his nipples get hard as he said that. It made her feel good that he was enjoying this as much as she was.

"I never want this to end." The ecstasy she was feeling was indescribable.

"Aww, don't worry, baby girl. I can do this all day if you want me to." He slowed down his pace but continued fucking her with hard thrusts, making sure to lightly graze her clit with the area above his cock.

That was the spot. She was reaching the edge of another orgasm. Her breathing became uneven and words were not coming together. She was losing her sense.

"Oh yeah, is that it, baby? Am I hitting the right spot? I can feel you getting tighter. You're so close." He began to lift his hips up higher and fuck her deeper than he ever had before. Hard and fast pumps, reaching a depth she didn't know was possible.

"I'm cumming, babe. I- I'm losing control." The feeling was indescribable. She felt so connected to him and love was washing over her body. The waves of pleasure took away every thought, every word. She was jelly.

"Fuck, you don't need control, baby. I'm here. Cum for me. Let it out." Her pussy was contracting against him with every thrust he made.

In her delirious state, she began to gently twist his hard nipples like he had done to her, hoping to give him the same pleasure. That seemed to work instantaneously as he let out a deep and torturous moan.

"I'm getting close, too. Oh, shit. Are you ready to fucking get pumped, princess?" He changed to a deep and slow thrust, not coming out as much as he had before.

The thought of him cumming inside her turned her on more than she thought it would. Though she was on birth control, she was feeling this primal need to be mated with.

"Yes, babe. Cum inside. Fill me up with your warm seed." Those words sent him over the edge. His deep moaning continued and then he let out a slight whimper as he released his cum inside her. He gently bit into her neck in order to keep from screaming out her name.

"Holy shit." He said as he toppled onto her. "That was...the best I've ever had."

She blushed and smiled. "Me too."

After a long pause, she asked, "Do you think anybody heard? There were some moans that really got away from us." Thoughts of what his employees might think were starting to invade her thoughts.

"Let's not focus too much on that. Even if they heard something, they won't say anything. They're very professional." He paused and looked her in the eyes to make sure she was putting those thoughts to rest. "Now, let's get you cleaned up." He got up and brought a warm towel to clean up the juices that were now flowing out of her pussy.

He looked up at her and said, "You really are beautiful, you know that?"

As he said this, her stomach growled. She blushed in embarrassment for ruining the moment.

His face dropped in realization. "Aw, baby. You probably haven't even had breakfast, have you?"

"No...I was too nervous to eat." In hindsight, that was probably a bad idea. All the energy they just exerted was making her feel weak.

"Alright, let's get your cute little ass home and on the couch. I need you to relax the rest of the day in case you start getting cramps from all that stretching we did. I'll make us some lunch." He kissed her and began to dress her.

"Wait, what about your work?" He was now getting dressed himself.

"I cleared my schedule so the rest of the day is just for you. If my girl is hungry, then that's my next job."

"I...I love you." She had to say it. She had never felt like this before.

He chuckled. "Well, I love you, too, silly. Now let's go home."

12