Jem Gem Ch. 03

Story Info
Jem Gem goes to a different party than intended.
1.9k words
3
1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jem Gem 03

"Hold still, Jem Gem, I just want to see your jacket looks like with the collar flipped up and by the way, I'm happier than you could imagine that Mr. Cool David got you home safely last weekend from my family's reunion party. I mean, the word on the street is that even with all his looks and all that body that he just pops off with the quickest of touch and I wouldn't want your first time to be some stupid quick cap over a drizzle, so."

"Oh, no, David got me home safely and with little trouble, Evie. So, why am I going out tonight to hang out with Gina's friends and without Gina then?"

"LOL, because I'm taking your place at the cool people party tonight and Gina is my plus one, silly. Besides, Gina's people are more like your people more than the cool people are your people, so. Oh, and I just remembered that the 3rd Friday of the month falls on a Saturday this month, so if I pop out dressed more like a woman than a geek in front of the nerds at the next wings and video mixer, well, you have to have my back on that, so. Huh, flip your collar just after Gina introduces you around then."

"Well, you're pretty much in "dressed like quite the woman" mode tonight then, Evie."

"[Mwah] I'll take that as a compliment, roomie."

"Well, when am I supposed to accidently leak your bikini photo shoot pictures then, Evie?"

"Well, in this outfit, do you think I need any last-minute help then, Jem Gem?"

"Well, I'm just stupid some times or maybe it's the purple pills or maybe it's that I'm nervous about just showing up at Gina's hang out spot, so."

"Ahh, don't be silly, Jem Gem. Just scoot up next to Belinda the weird witch and slip these red pills into her hands and enjoy your evening."

Well, what the hell, right? There were bright red pills, burgundy pills, dull red pills, a few pink pills and two blue pills, so Belinda the weird witch had better know what she's doing!

"Hey."

"SUP? I spelled you to be here tonight, so."

"Um, Evie has some new boots for you in the back of my SUV then."

"That's because I spelled her to send me some new boots, so."

"I mean, I have these too."

"I cast a spell for a rainbow of pills. I also threw out a charm for seven Fortune Cookies, so?"

"I mean, I have eight Fortune Cookies in this pocket of new Denim jacket, so."

[Snatch]

"Just because the storms mess with my charms every now and then, that doesn't mean I'm going to be your Fortune Cookie Girlfriend, but you look like a Fortune Cookie Girlfriend tonight, so."

"Well, Evie selected my attire for tonight, so."

"I spelled that, so."

"Well, I'm not sure how comfortable I am here tonight. It feels like I'm being seen as alone and as fresh meat, so Belinda, would you like to blaze out of here tonight and go to the club? I mean, the Strip Mall parking lot, so?"

"I spelled you to ask me that, so. I'll charm us there then."

"Well, I don't want to leave my SUV here down by the pipelines, so we'll drive tonight, but you can charm us through the mist the next time, so."

Well, I just said it a little while ago, folks. I'm either stupid or it's the purple pills, so.

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

"Am I safe now, Belinda?"

"You look nice tonight, Jem Gem, but you seem fragile and there are too many faggots around these days who just want you smashed down on a bed, so."

Yeah, well, whatever. I mean, that was true and all, but whatever.

"Damn, Jem Gem! And Belinda (the fucking weird ass wicked witch). What's happening?"

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

"(Cough, gag, cough, hack, cough, puke, cough, ugh, oh, cough, hack). Oh, I'm not feeling well, so I'll see you around, Jem gem (cough)."

Huh?

"Mind if I mingle to the left alone then, Jem Gem?"

I mean, like I was going to say no, right? Besides, I've been somewhat of a regular in the parking lot anyways, so.

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

"[Mwah] don't leave your Sprinkle Charm Girlfriend behind then, Jem Gem."

LOL, I don't think I could if I wanted to with her charms on me, so.

"Hey, Jem Gem, the word is or was, that you were headed over to Todd's cool people party, so?"

"Oh, hey, Frank, I mean, they try to man handle me, get what they want and then dump me flat, so it's best that I stick with my roots."

"Well, I'm glad you're here tonight. I don't know the hell you're doing with Belinda the wicked, but I know that Nate will be happy to see you, so."

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

"(Cough, gag, cough, hack, cough, puke, cough, ugh, oh, cough, hack). I mean, (cough), I'll see you around, Jem Gem, (cough), oh, I'm not feeling well."

"What's his problem, Jem Gem?"

"Oh, he inhaled on his wacky cig too hard or something, Nate, so hey, hey Nate."

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

"I mean, you're looking pretty nice tonight, Jem Gem and I like your jacket collar flipped up like that, so we should take a stroll to the doggie park behind the Strip Mall then. It's pretty private at this time of night, so."

Huh, for a guy who acted like he liked me before but could never take that final step, I mean, that came out of his mouth pretty smoothly then.

"Well, I smacked a blunt twice last weekend and felt pretty at ease, so."

"You mean, you hit a blunt twice, right? But I don't have one anyways, so."

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

"Well, what's that stuck behind your ear then? A regular cig?"

I mean, it had to be there the whole time, right?

"Damn, I need to lay off of the brown pills! I didn't even know that I had one, but damn, there it is, so???"

Well, it was technically my first "stroll", so I went with him.

"This bench looks good the, Jem Gem."

"Hmmm, a little further back towards the corner Nate, I'm still shy about some things, so."

Oh, he didn't argue with that, did he? And oh, he lit that magical blunt up quick enough too!

[Puff, puff, pass, puff, cough, puff, cough, pass and wave off any more]

"Alright, Nate, I know some stuff and I don't know some stuff, but what I know for sure is that there is no way in hell that I can wiggle around with my knees on this grass, so maybe I over extended myself."

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

[Wind picks up, a piece of cardboard blows in]

"You were saying, Jem Gem?"

"Oh, I was saying just what the hell is going on tonight? I was always saying something about how I always appreciated the way you kept on eye on me, so."

[Slurp, whoa, gulp, geez, ug, ow, slurp, ug, ug, ug, woo, ug, ugh, ugh, ooh, ow, oof, oof]

"Ahh, worth the wait, Jem Gem, worth the wait."

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

[Gag, oof, gag, ug, ow, ooh, gag, gulp, slurp, gag, gag, gag]

"Oh, oh, Nate, oh, stop pushing my head down so hard, I'm doing my best!"

Huh, his head was kicked back over the back of the bench and both of his arms were draped over the back of the bench too!

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

[Oof, oof, oof, woo, woo, ag, ag, ag, smooth operator, oof, ow, ow, ow, ow, ag, ag, oh]

"Uh-hah, uh-hah, uh-hah!"

[Whoa, squirt, gulp, squirt, gulp, stream, gulp, squirt, gulp, ooze, gulp, ooze, gulp, drizzle, gulp]

"Whew (cough, spit, gag, geez, ewe, cough)."

"Oh, that was velvety soft and smooth, Jem Gem, oh, I mean, we're a side thing now, right?"

"Nate, I mean, is a side thing the same as on the down low then?"

"Well, I have a rep to balance and all, so. But hey, I mean, this Saturday, right? We can take in a movie or something, so?"

"Ugh, sorry, Nate, but this Saturday is the 3rd Friday of the month and I have a thing with my nerd friends, so (gulp, spit, swallow)."

"Damn, I forgot all about that weird weekend thing this month! I mean, it's a bewitched weekend, right Jem Gem?"

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

"Nate, will you crash my 3rd Friday of month wings and video mixer this Saturday and tender some real good loving on my friend, Belinda? She has a good heart and she has needs too, so?"

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

"She needs it raw, Nate. And I'll be right there with a handful of Fortune Cookies cheering the two of you on, so???"

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

"I'll be in the living room with the Fortune Cookies, so you two can have a lot of privacy, Nate and Belinda will be the best Fortune Cookie Girlfriend you ever had and then the two you can go back to your crews, who don't get along, so?"

"Ahh, that's quite an offer, Jem Gem, but now that I've experienced how soft and velvety your lovely mouth feels and all, right?"

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

"I'll get things started or clean things up, so?"

[End phone recording]

"[Mwah] We should get back to the parking lot now, Jem Gem."

"I agree, Nate, but what just happened here then?"

[Play latest phone recording]. [LOL, as they stroll]

Oh, so the way to explain something to someone is to replay a phone recording as you stroll back towards the parking then?

"That was a great stroll, Jem Gem."

Which must have been code for it was time for Nate to trot ahead then.

"Oh, there you are, Jem Gem. I mean, I made my rounds if you're ready to leave now, so?"

"Well, I'm feeling a little exhausted and over whelmed, so I'll get you back to your crew now."

I mean, I didn't want to get caught in the middle of issues between the misfits and the outcasts, so enough was enough, right?

"No, no, don't turn left, Jem Gem."

"But Belinda, I mean, if I don't turn now then."

"Then you get a Misfit Girlfriend for the night then. Quietly and just between us, of course, but keep going straight and do it without any spells or charms from my end, so?????"

[Whimsical noise, sprinkle noise, star dust noise, charm noise, chime noise]

Well, there must be a recall on the steering system of my SUV because I couldn't turn left if I had tried too. I mean, I didn't even try, but still, right?

End Jem Gem 03