Jem Gem Ch. 02

Story Info
Jem Gem works the family reunion and the fountain.
1.8k words
2.86
1.2k
00

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jem Gem 02

Well, based on the last chapter, Evie clearly said that I could dress how ever I wanted to and I don't have all that many opportunities to wear my short Denim shorts outside, so.

"Holy Jem Gem has legs snap, then! And a lot of legs too!"

"Well, you said and all Evie, so."

"No, no, it's fine, I mean, it may actually help even things out to a tie then, so hop in the back and let's get with it then."

I mean, I needed a little sun on my legs and Evie said that we were going down to the river for an hour, so it just felt right. I mean, I felt half naked and all as we drove along, but Evie also said that we would be secluded and all, so.

"Alright, Jem Gem, look, here's the deal, Gina and I will only be 21 once, so."

Oh, so, they wore their bikinis under their shorts and shirt then. Also, huh, Evie looked about the same, but Gina was so much thinner than I had imagined, not that it was a bad thing. Also, huh, Evie has an ass like that? And a Brazilian bikini to show it off? Not that it was a bad thing.

And I was supposed to hold their camera phones steady while taking the photo shoot? Oh, and not that using both of their phones was a bad thing either. It prolonged the agony, which was not agony.

"Alright Jem Gem, that's enough of the standard stuff, so don't freak out, but we're going to make our own wedgies for the last few photos, alright?"

Ah, no way, said no guy or funny boy ever! Also, huh, I so need to work on my body then. I mean, I don't have those curves!

"Alright, I think that's enough of only being 21 once, so."

"Um, I was brave last weekend on the patio and all, Evie, so?"

"Define, please, Jem Gem. Oh, oh my, I mean, do what Gina's doing then?"

"Just keep things sideways to the camera and bent a knee, Evie."

I mean, Gina knew enough to drop her bikini bottoms, so.

[Snap, snap, snap, twist, snap, twist, snap, snap, push it out, snap, snap, ooh, straight on side-by-side rear view, snap, snap, oh]

"Alright, I can see that you're enjoying this just a little too much, Jem Gem, so your turn."

Oops! Not that I dropped my shorts or anything, but the angle of the sun was good and they didn't seem to mind that I adjusted myself to a nice angle, so. Also, LOL, I still have a long way to go when it comes to perfecting a series of good poses, but I gave it my best shot.

Oops! They both used their phones and not mind!

"LOL, relax Jem Gem, Gina and I have no reason to black mail you with these risqué photos of you as long as you keep taking your daily dosage of purple pills, but listen, here's the thing, I may have shorted you, so, um, maybe next weekend for the family union party, maybe you can find something in between your conservative look of last night and this boy slut look while you dish out the wings. I mean, it's an afternoon picnic and all, so see what you can come up with. I mean, not so much belly button maybe, but your gams aren't all that bad, so."

Well, no one ever said that to me before, so naturally, I locked that in! And then I tried to lock their phones, but that didn't work. Also, gams mean legs, right?

And I pulled together what I thought was a perfectly modest, yet flattering to what I had, outfit, which I totally highlighted with my best facial makeup ever! And waiting for Mickey to pick me to start our day out with a trip to the Deli to pick up the trays of prepared wings.

"So?"

"You look great to me, Jem Gem, so let's ride. Also."

"Oops, sorry Mickey, but you're not that early and this look took me too long to pull together, so."

I mean, I assumed what he wanted to ride, but I gave him credit for coming back around because Evie keeps making me stare at an app that she put on my phone that spun in circles and flashed "the cool people just hit and quit it" over and over and over again!

"Evie, what the hell am I doing here anyways? A pair of tongs would have served the same purpose, so????"

"Fine, Jem Gem, my momma has a bad taste in her mouth about boys who dress like girls and I just wanted to show her that you put your undies on one leg at a time just the same as everyone else, so smile and help things along then. Also, I think my Uncle Burt has you pegged as boyfriend material, so."

"Well, your Uncle Burt certainly has fast hands, but he thanked me for wearing animal print under my shorts, so."

"See? You're making a nice splash then, so one hour more of batting your eyes at my momma and you can go, alright Jem Gem? Oh, and I owe you one back for how drunk my Aunt Lydia is, so I'll find you another way home, like maybe Mr. Cool people David, who is just an outside to the family, but he's here and I'm sure he would be happy to see you home safely, so. Oops, here comes momma, so bat them eyes, funny boy."

I mean, there were so many hidden messages in all that, right?

"Hi, Mrs. Evans, listen, I think I have over stayed my welcome here at your wonderful family reunion picnic, so I might just freshen up and take off then, so."

"Oh, you're fine, um, Jem Gem, but listen [ping], I just want you to know that I feel differently about things now, so."

"Alright, but did you need to respond to that "ping" that your phone just made then?"

"LOL, no, that's just a timer notification. My daughter has me on a strict green pill vitamin schedule. Anyways, I think it's really great that you are allowing my baby Evie to move into your house with you and all. I don't think it's so great that my sister Lydia is so drunk and horny with your ride today, but you're a brave soul for letting Evie stay with you. Oh, oh, woo-hoo, David, David, oh my, listen David, our wing worker needs a safe ride home, so will you be a dear, dear? Also, green vitamin anyone?"

"Well, well, well, Mrs. Evans, I'd be happy to take Jem Gem for a ride. Also, red pill anyone?"

Well, just as soon as my purple pill wears off, believe me, I'll be straightening out all this "moving in" business! And David's idea of taking me for a ride!

"Well, I need to go home, David and you need to get over all this "on the down low" stuff and treat me like any other person. Also, do you want a purple pill???"

"Let's ride, Jem Gem, we can talk and stuff on the way, so."

"Well, did you take a blue pill then?"

"Hah, I'm 23, so."

Stupid "no need" for a blue pill at just 23!

"Well, I don't know you're pulling into the secluded turn around spot then, David. I mean, this is the definition of "on the down low" and I'm not going "accidently" sit on your lap as I scoot across your front seat to share that blunt that you just lit up, so."

I mean, I scooted closer to him for sure, but I only smoke about twice a year, so.

"What's so funny then, Jem Gem?"

"(Tee, he) I have undies at home with the same pattern that those clouds are forming, so."

"Look, I'm sorry about all this "on the down low" stuff, but it's important that I balance between my rep and my desires, so."

"Ooh, so, Mr. Cool David can get deep with his feelings then, but (tee, he) I understand all that, David. Pull my ponytail out if you want to, David."

I mean, I said for him to pull my ponytail out, right? LOL, I mean, they insert their own words just after they here "go ahead and pull it then" or something. And nope, I wasn't sitting on that damn thing!

"Say it, Jem Gem!"

"Oh, um, it's the first that I've been this close too, so it's the biggest one I've seen then, so."

I mean, it wasn't small.

"Just lay your head like you're taking a 15 minutes nap from the blunt Jem Gem and everything will work itself out (in my favor)."

Which is same as follow his lead with the way he pushing my head down, right? Also, it didn't really look poisonous, not that it didn't appear ready to shoot a stream of venom, but he said it would take at least 15 minutes, right?

[Stare, touch, grip, ooh, dainty hands or manly size, stroke once]

"OMG, OMG, cap it, Jem Gem, cap it!"

Ah, no!

[Fountain squirt!]

"Whoa!

"Ahh."

[Fountain squirt!]

"SOB!"

"Ahh."

[Squirt]

[Quick cap]

"Ahh, ooh, that's velvety soft, Jem Gem."

"You're an asshole, David."

[Quick recap]

"Ahh, yeah, that's what I call a pucker kiss then, ooh, Jem Gem."

"Stop being an asshole, David."

"You mean stop being a pleased asshole, right Jem Gem? Like probably your first pleased asshole, right my baby?"

"Oh, don't call me your baby, David and never mind about my number, but that was, well, never mind all that then! Also, what did you mean by "velvety soft" and all?"

"Oh, I mean, I lasted and wrecked your mouth for 12 minutes, right?"

"Oh, I mean, I can't hardly talk or chew because I had my mouth wreck for the first time, so???"

"It's just the way you wrapped your pouty lips around just the tip and created a nice soft suction and it felt very velvety from my side, so."

[Drizzle]

"Asshole."

[Slurp]

"I'll take you home now, Jem Gem."

"And to a party cool people party at least once! And I promise to look presentable and I won't hang on you in front of your friends, so?"

[Forced drizzle]

[Quick and last lick]

"Well, it doesn't taste as bad as I thought, so."

"Give me your undies then, Jem Gem."

"No way!"

"I'm saying that I'm not afraid to see you bottomless, Jem Gem."

"Asshole."

Well, stupid "not afraid to see me bottomless" logic and stupid blunt smoking!

[Slip, flip, push, push, slide, damn, naked in the front seat, pull off, pull shorts back up, commando]

"Here, you can have them! Cool people party, and soon!"

Stupid pleased man grins!

End Jem Gem 02