Jemima

Story Info
Dad and daughter endure the virus lockdown.
16.5k words
4.7
83.5k
116
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimjonk
Jimjonk
243 Followers

All characters are aged eighteen years or older.

*

I stood looking out of my living room window at the row of bungalows similar to my own. On a normal day it would be pretty quiet, no vehicles other than the odd delivery van, and very few cars on drives.

It was very quiet today, but every drive had a car or two parked on it, no moving traffic at all. Just one of my neighbours was out mowing his lawn, the sight was eerie.

"Are we going to be okay dad?"

The fact was that I didn't know, but I had to reply in a positive way, the way she needed to hear. She was my only daughter, my only child, my little girl.

"I'm sure we will Jem, we just need to take care and stay in until this is all over."

Jemima was stood in front of me, my hand on her shoulder as we stared out at the world. She reached up and grasped my hand, pulling it down her body and bringing it to rest on her bare midriff, her arms then crossing in front of her and holding my arm trapped against her body as she leaned back into me.

"I'm scared dad, I'm scared for us, I'm scared for mum and grandma, and I'm scared for Trev!"

Jemima was 19, a university student. She had been sent home when the universities all closed, her current boyfriend also going to his parents, 200 miles away. She had arrived home just two days before my wife left to look after her mother. Never being the most capable woman, when she had fallen and badly sprained her ankle and broken one arm, we knew she would need help. Having been in the hospital she would need to self isolate, but there was no way she would manage, so off my wife went. A couple of days later all the travel restrictions were imposed as well. Jemima and I were on our own.

As we moved away from the window Jem's phone rang, it was her mum. My wife would ring her rather than me, I was forever leaving my phone in one room and being in another, Jem on the other hand seemed to have hers glued to her hand. On speaker we chatted for a while, the main purpose of the call being to remind me not to go out, remind Jem not to allow me out, and to tell Jem to look after me! I have diabetes, type two, only a mild condition in my case, but enough to make me apparently more at risk from the virus. I could go out for walks or maybe a ride on my bike, but no interaction with anyone, and definitely no shopping.

The conversation ended with what I thought at the time was a strange comment from my wife.

"Jem, I know you are away from Trevor, and John, you and I are apart, we don't know how long this this is going to last, and we all have needs, so you two need to be adult about it."

My thoughts were that I was being reminded to give Jemima her privacy, in a private conversation earlier, my wife had told me that Jem and Trevor would be video chatting and it would be a good idea if I made a towel and lubricant available for Jem. Her videoing would almost certainly involve a sexual element. I had been surprised to hear her say that, our sex life had always been very good, but I never realised that she was willing to admit that our little girl even had a sex life.

Later that day Jemima said she was going online to chat with Trevor, I asked her to wait a moment. I went into the bottom of my wife's wardrobe and pulled out the large vanity case she kept there. Before the troubles started we had replenished our supplies, so there was an ample supply of lube, as well as condoms that we used as added lubrication for anal activities. There were also my wife's toys in there, a variety of things we had used to spice up our sex life.

I took out a new tube of lube, took a small towel from the closet in the hall and handed them to Jemima.

"Just in case."

Jem looked at me, her face colouring up, then she threw her arms around me and told me she loved me and that I was the best dad in the world!

"Hey, I was your age once you know!"

She reached up on her tiptoes, her quite ample breasts hiting my chest as she placed a quick kiss right on my lips. She turned and went into her room, closing the door firmly behind her.

I had plenty of work to do. Both my wife and myself are lecturers, and as we both had lots of papers to grade online working from home was fairly commonplace, for both of us.

Half an hour later I got up to go get a drink, walking past Jem's door. I couldn't help but hear her. "Oh Trev, do you like that, can you see, my fingers in myself for you, look, I'm coming for you! Oooohhh!"

I hadn't meant to spy on her, but she was not being exactly discreet, she was as loud as her mother.

As I returned back past her door a few minutes later I again overheard her. "I'll try and get one, I'm pretty sure mum has one somewhere, I'll try to find it and give it a clean, and then you can watch it all going into my wet pussy!"

I speeded up to get back to my work, this was my little girl getting dirty, I struggled to accept how grown up she now was.

Later that evening, after Jem had gone to bed, I checked the laundry basket. The towel I had given her was on the top. I don't know what came over me as I picked it out and examined it. There was a sticky area in the middle, it smelled musky, beautiful in fact, the smell of my daughter's sex!

What the hell was wrong with me? Next I'd be sniffing my little girl's knickers!

The following morning we used the last of the milk. After breakfast I found Jem sat on the floor in the kitchen, surrounded by what appeared to be every item of tinned and dried food we possessed. She said she was taking an inventory of what we had, and what we needed.

A five minute walk away is a small convenience store, Jemima said she would make a provisions run. I would have preferred to do it myself, but when I suggested it she turned on me with a vehemence that surprised me.

"No fucking way!"

I was totally not expecting that, and as I tried to question her logic, not to mention her language, she continued.

"Were you not listening to mum? And I'm not apologising for swearing, you're an adult, and I'm an adult!" She put her arm under her bust and lifted her breasts a couple of times. "Or have you never noticed these puppies?"

If her language had surprised me her gesture floored me, this wasn't the little girl that I knew and loved, she was suddenly all grown up and I'd missed it! I only managed to mumble a response.

"Okay, how are we going to do this?"

"We aren't, I am! I'll go round to the shop, get what I can, milk, bread, and whatever fresh fruit and vegetables I can get then come home. I'll come in the back way, put the shopping down on the floor and strip off my clothes and put them straight into the washing machine. Then I'll go into the bathroom and have a hot shower. We'll use gloves and spray on any packaging when I come out, ok?"

I agreed and helped her put stuff away. She didn't put a coat on, but she did put some disposable gloves on before taking a couple of carrier bags and my debit card and leaving. I went into my study and started work.

It was only about twenty minutes later that I heard a sound, I looked out of the room just in time to see my naked daughter walking along the hall towards me and the bathroom. When she saw me she stopped, told me she had already put the washing machine on and wouldn't be very long. She made no attempt to cover up. I'd seen her in bikinis over the years, and once or twice she would walk through the house without a top on, just in her bra, but I had never seen her naked since she was about five years old.

My God but she was 'hot'! I hadn't realised how good her figure was, she was gorgeous, her breasts were perfect, her nipples pert, her tummy tight, and the curve of her hips was enough to create a stir in my nether regions!

Her pale dyed hair wasn't reflected between her legs, she was as smooth as a new born baby.

I started to mumble an apology, but I didn't take my eyes off of her, I was staring at my incredibly sexy little girl.

Realising what I was doing I averted my eyes and continued my apology only for Jem to say "Dad, it's okay to look you know, I think I'm pretty good looking, if I do say so myself!"

I looked back at her, taking in her perfect body and beauty. "No, you're not just good looking, you're fucking gorgeous!" I thought that using a phrase like that would break a bit of the ice that I thought had formed between us since that morning.

I was right, it totally melted it.

"Mmmm, if you're make comments like that I'll have to walk around here naked more often!" With that she did a little belly dance like move, waved at me and went into the bathroom.

A little later we sorted the shopping that she'd managed to get. We wiped all the packaging with sanitizing wipes and put it all away. Jem had done really well, she said the shop was well stocked, she didn't know what all the panicking was about.

After our evening meal I went back into my study to finish off a last paper then headed back to the living room. Jem was on her phone, and as I walked in she was saying "I think he got a shock when he saw me walking through the house with no clothes on!"

When she noticed me she said that I had come in and put her phone on speaker. Her mother's voice came out of the phone "Hey honey, I hear you've been perving our daughter!"

"Hey, that's not fair mum, if anyone was being a perve it was me, parading around naked and looking for a reaction!"

What? She'd been Looking for a reaction?

The rest of our conversation that evening seemed to go over my head, I was caught up in my mind with Jem's comments, I couldn't dismiss what she'd said.

After the call ended Jem told me that she was going back online with Trevor. Again I asked her to hang on. This time I just handed her her mother's vanity case. She opened the case and then looked at me. I knew that it was full of our sex toys, and on the top was a rather large pink dildo.

"Oh my god dad, did you hear me yesterday?"

"You weren't being very quiet sweetheart, I couldn't help it. You might want to use the toy wipes in there before using anything, and don't forget a towel."

I'd never seen anyone so red in the face in my life, she dipped her head and just stared into the case.

"I don't know what to say, I, I.. Oh dad!"

I patted her on the head, gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her to have fun before walking back to the living room. I had actually been somewhat gratified by Jem's obvious embarrassment, given her so adult behaviour of this morning I was happy to see that she was still my little girl.

Quarter of an hour later I was quietly stood outside her bedroom door listening to the very obvious sounds of masturbation coming from my daughter.

"Do you like this Trev? Look at me pushing this all the way up my cunt! Come on Trev, let me see that cock, come on, come for me!"

I retreated back to the living room, with the tv sound turned off I could still hear my daughter's voice, talking to her boyfriend and using the filthiest language I'd ever heard as they masturbated together. I turned the sound back up, totally ashamed of my perverted behaviour.

About an hour later Jemima came into the living room and sat herself down on my lap. She was wearing her towelling robe and smelled of her favourite shower products. She seemed very quiet. I asked her rather sheepishly if she'd had fun. She laughed quietly. "I think there are one or two things in that case that you might have wanted to take out before you gave me it."

I thought about it, shit, she was right. That case was my wife and I's most private stash. Lube, condoms, vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, and more embarrassingly, my wife's new pegging set! We hadn't even tried it yet, it was on our bucket list of new things to try, adding spice to our sex life. There was also a bdsm set, but I remembered that that was still in the bottom of the wardrobe.

"Oh, err, sorry about that, I wasn't thinking very straight."

"Do you and mum really use all those things?"

Wow, that was unexpected, but Lyn (my wife) had told us both to be 'adult' about things, so I swallowed my embarrassment and answered.

"Yes, well most of them, we haven't used them all yet."

"Yeah, the pegging set is new, that wasn't in there..."

"You've been in the case before?" I didn't see her as being the spying type, but how else would she know?

"Yeah, mum showed me it a while ago, she said I could help myself to anything in there as long as I made sure to clean it afterwards."

"Really? She showed you that stuff?"

"Yes, why not, we're all adults now aren't we? Anyway to answer your first question, it was alright!"

"Only 'alright'? By the noises I heard I thought it sounded great!"

I shouldn't have said anything, but she was the one who insisted we were adult about stuff.

"Was I that noisy?"

"Yes you were, but it's ok, we're all adults remember! "

"I know but... "

"Jem, you were really noisy, were you doing that deliberately, so I would hear you?"

The idea had popped into my head, she was acting out of character, she did occasionally come and sit on my lap, but not wearing only her robe, which was now only rather loosely tied, leaving her left breast easy to see. I got the impression that she was flirting, I had to admit that it was not disagreeable.

"No! I.. No, I mean, maybe, I don't know!" She turned a little and I could see the panic in her eyes, she had done it deliberately, I could tell, but she wasn't ready to admit it.

"It's okay Jemima, it doesn't matter. Sometimes I think we all feel a little exhibitionist, the thought of being seen, or getting caught can be quite an aphrodisiac for many people."

"You sound like mum, psychoanalysing things."

I thought I probably did, being married to a psychologist for twenty plus years was bound to rub off a bit.

"Anyway, you said it was only 'alright', do you want to talk about it, why was it only alright?"

"I don't know, it just wasn't the same, you know? Doing that in front of my laptop, and watching him do the same, and to be honest he didn't seem very enthusiastic, very supportive, he seemed kind of reluctant."

So that was it, she felt like she was performing for no reason, so it probably had left her frustrated. I took the bull by the horns.

"So you didn't...err.. finish?"

She almost whispered "No."

She leaned in closer to me "Would you rub my back for me?"

I put my hand behind her back and rubbed up and down her spine over the robe. "Not like that, like this!"

Taking my other hand she pulled it inside her robe, under her arm and around to her bare back. I gently rubbed up and down, my wrist catching and rubbing along the side of her breast.

"That's so good daddy!"

I almost heard alarm bells, she hadn't called me daddy in years!

Did she turn her head towards me but her body slightly away? She had, and the inside of my wrist was now brushing not the side of her breast, but her nipple.

Once again she told me how nice it felt, I didn't tell how nice I was finding it, but I knew that if she stayed on my lap much longer she would inevitably feel the effect that she was starting to have on me, I could already feel a swelling! I had to get her off before things went too far, even if I was enjoying it.

"Sweetheart, I think I'm catching you, erm... you know, you're going to get sore."

"No, I'm fine, perfect, mum did say we should be adult about things and take care of each other."

"I don't think me rubbing your breasts was what she had in mind."

There, I'd said it, I had acknowledged that that was what I was doing, no hiding behind accidentally doing it now, I had to be open and 'adult' about it now.

"Of course it was, and a lot more besides, if you don't believe me just ask her."

I had to admit to myself that that was a strong possibility. Behind her innuendo my wife would likely suggest something like that. Come to think of it, she had been the one to say that Jem and I should be more 'adult' about things, was that really what she was getting at and I'd missed it, or misinterpreted it?

All the time I was pondering on my own lack of understanding I was still rubbing my little girl's back, and her nipple with the inside of my wrist, she was making little mewling noises into my ear.

I slowly pulled my hand back towards the front of her body, maintaining the up and down motion as I reached her side. A few motions up and down and then with bated breath I reached for her left breast and cupped it fully in my hand, gently rubbing her now very hard nipple with my thumb.

"Your nipple is rock hard, isn't it sore?"

"Maybe a tiny bit, but you could kiss it better!"

My common sense went out of the window as I pulled her body round and closer, she pulled her already loose robe further open and I leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth.

"Oh yes dad, do that, it feels sooo.. good!"

I wasn't so much kissing as sucking her breast, running my tongue around her areola and then flicking her hard little nipple before sucking it deeper into my mouth.

She was making little cooing sounds as I pulled back to take a breath of air, and as I did so she shuffled across a little and pulled open her robe, presenting me with her other breast.

"Don't neglect this one daddy!"

I didn't, I leaned in and accepted her second breast as one of her hands went behind my head and pulled us closer together.

As I suckled my daughter's breast she changed her humming noises to words, words that I'm sure most fathers would never hear from their daughters.

"Suck my tits daddy, yes, just like that, bite me, bite my nipples, they're yours daddy, whenever you want them, oh yes, suck harder!"

I was momentarily lost in the experience, without even thinking about it I had placed my hand down inside her wide open robe and was caressing her upper thigh. My hand slipped a bit further up and inwards and my fingers made contact with her wet and swollen outer lips.

Her reaction was immediate, she started to shudder and put her head down on my shoulder as her spasms increased.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my god daddy!"

She was squirming around on my knees, rubbing her bottom across me, almost bucking as the orgasm took her.

My suckling her breasts and the slightest touch between her legs had initiated an orgasm, I couldn't believe it, I had made my little girl come!

I pulled back my hand and wrapped my arms around her as she continued her shuddering, allowing her to slowly calm down and control her breathing.

I didn't know what to say, or what to do, I mean, what is a father supposed to do in a situation like that? I did what I could.

"Are you ok?"

"Oh my word, daddy, that was so lovely, thank you."

"Shouldn't I be the one thanking you?"

"Why, did you come as well?"

"Oh, err, well no but that was a very pleasant experience, you are a wonderful wonderful daughter!"

She laughed, "I'd better go clean up, I'm soaking wet and about to leak through my dressing gown!". She got up off my lap, straightened her robe, leaned down and gave me a small kiss on the lips and then walked demurely out of the room.

I sat for a while thinking 'what had I done, where was this going? I was an atrocious father!

The following morning we both acted as if nothing had happened the previous evening. We had breakfast and decided we would go for a walk. Wrapping up well, we went out. The roads were very quiet, there were far fewer cars than normal but we both noticed that there were more delivery vehicles around, and a lot more people out walking, although all keeping a good distance from others. I tried to talk about the previous evening but Jemima stopped me in my tracks.

"I know what you are about to say dad, but don't you dare say that you are sorry, just don't."

After a very light lunch Jem went to her room and I to my study. After about an hour's work I went through to the living room to find Jem in there with her laptop.

Jimjonk
Jimjonk
243 Followers