Jemima

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still kissing my neck, and my ear, I was softly stroking her back as she cuddled in to me.

"Do you think I was naughty enough to need to be punished?

"Why, do you think you should be punished? I didn't think you were that naughty."

"How naughty do I have to be to get you to put me over your knee and spank me?"

"I've never spanked you in my life!"

"I know, I feel like such a deprived daughter!"

She started giggling. "Of course if I get naughty enough you could always get that bondage set out and tie me to the bed!"

Did she ever miss a thing? I don't know how far that conversation might have gone, or the actions we would have taken, but we were interrupted at that point by the grocery delivery we had managed to book. Jem went to her room to get better dressed and I answered the door.

We got a sizeable delivery, but it's not that straightforward. To increase our personal safety we then had to sanitize every package that our order came in, not just the delivery bags, but each individual item. It took a while.

By the time we'd sorted the delivery, had dinner and cleaned up we both decided that we were having an early night. Jem went off to her room and I put through my daily video link call to Lyn. Our conversation was interspersed with text messages. Lyn's mother was in the room with her so our conversion had to be somewhat mundane in topic, at the same time as we were chatting Lyn was also sending me texts, so our real conversation was electronic. Of course my messages to her took me much longer to type, I've never been able to speed type like Lyn on a tiny phone keypad, and I couldn't do that while talking anyway, so it was a bit drawn out.

After all my efforts to talk to her without her mother knowing what I was talking about, and my dreadful attempts at texting, she then told me that she had been speaking to Jemima and knew all about it! We arranged to talk the following night, after both Jem and her grandmother had retired. My wife's parting words were that she and I should take a leaf out of Jem and Trevor's book next time we talked. That could only mean one thing, and I did look forward to watching her emulate our daughter!

The following morning Jemima and I went out for another walk. We walked and chatted, everything seemed normal between us, just a dad and daughter walking, the same perhaps as the half dozen or so fathers and daughters we saw as we made our way around the village. Were they in the same situation as we were, were those dads seriously contemplating sex with their daughters? We both doubted it, we made a game of guessing the relationships between the couple's we saw. Some of the people we knew, others were strangers to us. It felt strange holding brief conversations with people by shouting across roads.

As we walked Jem brought up the subject of video calls.

"I'm going on video again tonight with Trevor, we're going to give it another try."

"Good, I hope it works out better than yesterday, you two need to get something going between you, I'm sure it was just nerves or something on his part."

"No, I think it's because he's seeing someone else. Anyway, it didn't work that well for me either, it's just not the same somehow."

"It looked like it worked very well for you from what I saw."

"Oh dad, it only worked at all because you were there watching me. If you hadn't been there it would have been a waste of time. Will you be there with me today? I'm going to try something different, something I've never done before."

If I'm honest I have to admit that seeing her in that situation was so hot that I was desperately hoping for her to have another go, and as I planned to do the same myself with Lyn sometime afterwards I was looking forward to a pretty sex filled evening.

"Do you want me to be there?"

She looked rather sheepishly at the ground, then at me and laughingly said "Yes, definitely!"

"Well in that case wild horses wouldn't keep me away!"

We had a long walk that day, then lunch. I had work to do, so spent the afternoon in my study while Jem said she was going to have a lie down. I heard her talking later, but couldn't make out more than a word or two which told me she was on the phone or computer to her mum.

It was actually quite late when Jem announced that she was going on line with Trevor. I wished her luck and went into my bedroom to change into a pair of lounging pants and a t-shirt. I still hadn't gotten used to the idea that I could work in them, old habits die hard I suppose. I gave it another quarter of an hour then silently entered Jemima's bedroom.

She had set the room up the same as previously, the webcam at about my head height and focussed on the bed. The sight that met my eyes was that of my daughter's naked backside, going up and down. On the bed was the wall tile base that I had made for my wife some time before. It consisted of two smooth wall tiles, glued together back to back, leaving two perfectly smooth surfaces on which it was easy to attach a suction cup.

Jemima was using it for the purpose for which I had made it, to support a suction based dildo. With her back to the camera she was riding the dildo.

I thought at first that it was my wife's big black favourite, the one she called BBC, but on looking closer I could see that it was a smaller version, one I hadn't seen before. I assumed it must be Jem's own, then remembered that I'd heard her imply that she didn't have one, but I quickly lost all interest in its provenance as I saw it disappearing in and out of my daughter's body.

From my vantage point I couldn't see trevor, only hear him. He was encouraging Jemima to ride the dildo harder and faster, again a feeling of anger, or maybe jealousy washed over me, how dare this young pup tell my daughter to masturbate, how dare he watch her do it!

Shaking off my irrationality I watched and listened as my daughter rode her dildo. While it wasn't as big as the one my wife sometimes used it certainly wasn't small, it was at least twice the size of the vibrator she had been using the day before.

"Do you like this Trev? Is it big enough for you?"

My god, I hoped it was big enough, any bigger and it would have split her in half! She seemed unconcerned though as she rode that thing with abandon.

"I have something else to show you, I think you'll like this!"

Jem had turned her head far enough to look at the camera, or should I say look at me, because that's definitely the impression I was getting. She reached under her pillows and pulled out a jewelled butt plug. I was sure it was one of a set that I bought my wife just this last Christmas.

I stood perfectly still as she put it in her mouth and then attempted to insert it into her bottom. The set I had bought consisted of three plugs, in different sizes, I couldn't tell which one Jem had, only that she was failing to get it in.

Spitting on it and trying again a few times didn't help, then she looked directly at me and said "just a minute, I have an idea!". Jumping off the bed she brought the butt plug and opened the vanity case that was on her dressing table. She pulled out a tube of lubricant and handed me both the plug and the lube.

"Help me please, put it in for me!" she whispered.

She bent over, grasping the edge of her dressing table, she widened her feet and arched her back, presenting me with a perfect view, and access to her puckered little hole, as well as her very obviously swollen outer vagina.

I gazed at that enticing sight, but was snapped out of my reverie by her lightly slapping her own bottom, the message was clear...hurry up!

I had done this before, with Lyn, my wife. I put some lube onto that little rose bud and slowly inserted a finger. Jem very quietly moaned, in obvious pleasure. I worked my finger in and out and after a couple of strokes added a second.

"Oh god, yes!"

She wasn't as quiet as previously and Trevor must have heard her as his voice came from her laptop asking where she was and if she was ok.

"Just a second!" Then "Come on dad, put it in!" Again barely audible.

Taking up the lube again I added a bit more to her entrance and a good dollop to the plug and pushed it into her. There was some resistance and then her bottom seemed to accept the intrusion and the plug slid in.

"Humph.. . thanks daddy!"

I watched as she jumped back on the bed, the butt plug firmly inside her bottom.

"What do you think? Do you like it? It feels reeeally good!"

Jemima positioned herself back over the dildo and lowered herself onto it, moaning loudly as she was penetrated.

I couldn't tear my eyes away as Jemima impaled herself over and over again on that dildo. The crystal base of the butt plug glinted in the lighting as the angle changed with her movements. I shouldn't be watching that, and I definitely shouldn't be growing a serious erection by watching my daughter. But I was, The tent in my pants proved it, and as Jemima turned her head and spoke I knew what she was about to demand.

"Show me some good hard cock, this is supposed to be mutual, I want to see some dick!"

This time I had no hesitation, I lowered the elastic waistband of my pants and freed my cock. I'm not huge, about six inches or so, but it stood out like a steel bar, and I was quite proud of it.

I saw Jemima take a good look at me, and then at her laptop screen; she grinned, a big wide smile. Then Looking straight at me she burst out

"Yes, that's what I want to see, that's what I want right up my cunt, and my ass! You can put that anywhere you want!"

She was looking straight at me and in my heart of hearts I knew that those comments were meant for me. I heard Trevor reply with the question of whether she really meant that? Again her next comment was aimed at me, but this time she emphasised it by adding the whispered word "daddy" at the end.

"Yes, I mean it, I need you, every way you want me!"

She couldn't be more explicit than that! One more look at my sexy naked daughter fucking herself with that big dildo had me shooting my cum all over again. I had forgotten to bring tissues or a towel or something, so once again I sprayed her room with sticky white ejaculate.

Jemima was seriously wound up by now, she removed the dildo from the tile base and laid on her back, ramming the dildo in and out of her vagina by hand. I left her to it, if I'd stayed I would have probably got hard again and come again. I couldn't do that, I had an appointment with my wife later!

I had calmed down and sat with my glass of wine in the living room about half an hour later when Jem came in. She picked up my wine and took a couple of sips before sitting on my lap and snuggling in.

"Well at least he did come this time, but I'm sure he's seeing someone. I asked him how the girl next door was doing and he said she was still away, hadn't gone home, so I don't know who he's seeing."

"You could always just ask him."

"Yeah, and he'd probably tell me, and say it was just a temporary thing while this isolation is going on, he thinks a bit like mum sometimes."

"Maybe he and his mum... "

"Nah, I doubt it! Anyway, can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can, you know you can ask me anything you want!"

"Okay, dad, when are you going to do more than just watch me use a dildo? I know you want to, mum wants you to, and I want you to!"

She was nuzzling my neck, giving me little kisses around my ear and chin. She was wearing her robe but had made no real attempt at fastening it, her breasts were on display and I could clearly see that she was aroused, her nipples were small but prominent by their hardness. I didn't get the chance to answer her as she moved her kisses round to my lips.

This time she kissed harder, and when I felt her tongue seek entry, I opened and accepted. We kissed each other, our tongues intertwining, tasting each other. My hand crept up her body, inside her robe, and cupped her beautiful breast. Her nipple was hard as a nut and as I squeezed it she moaned into my mouth. I felt her hand wander down my body and come to rest on my groin, where my cock was starting to stir! She patted my cock then broke away, leaving my gasping. She looked at my laptop, sat on the coffee table in front of me.

"You waiting to talk with mum?"

"Yeah!" Was all I was able to croak out in reply.

"Okay, I'll see you later then!"

With another kiss capable of melting an icecap she left to head back to her room.

A little later after our usual greetings my wife came straight to the point. Why hadn't I done anything more with Jemima than kiss her and fondle her breasts? I tried explaining, but she said I was a wuss, I needed to act before we both went up that proverbial wall.

We started our promised online sex session. I dropped my pants and started masturbating as Lyn put her feet up onto the edge of the table on which she had placed her laptop. With her skirt pulled up out of the way I could see she wore no knickers, and I could also see that she had a butt plug in. When I commented on that she laughed and said she had left the two smaller ones at home, and that Jem had already told her how I had had to help her put the smallest one in her.

How my wife manages to insert that big black dildo has always amazed me, but insert it she did, laughing at me and asking if I had really thought she would leave it behind! Watching my wife using that has always been a massive turn on for me, and as she slid it in and out of her obviously soaking sex, my cock got harder and harder as I jerked off for both our pleasures.

I didn't hear the door open. The first I knew that Jemima was in the room was when she knelt down next to me, smiled, and pulling my hand from my cock, engulfed it! I was frozen in place as my daughter bobbed her head over my manhood half a dozen times, then lifted off long enough to look at my laptop and say "Hi mum!"

"Hi darling!

Lyn made no attempt at covering up what she was doing as she greeted our daughter. I was stunned as Jem went back to my cock. Her mother started to give instructions.

"That's it, lick the shaft, suck the head, use your tongue a bit more!"

When I was able to look away from what our daughter was doing to me I saw my wife on the screen. She had not stopped using her dildo, and looked as happy as I had ever seen her, she was also intently gazing at her screen, at Jemima blowing her dad. The fact that the two women in my life had plainly set me up didn't escape me, I was in heaven as I watched my wife watch her daughter doing things that society said were so wrong!

They didn't seem wrong to me now though as my daughter licked and sucked at my cock. At my wife's continuous instructions Jem was now licking and sucking my balls while gentle stroking my steel hard rod. I felt the pre-cum ooze from my tip, and Jem immediately caught it with her tongue. Suddenly her mother moaned out..

"Now, darling, it's time!"

Jemima stood up, keeping hold of my cock she leaned in and kissed me before saying "I love you dad!"

Then she straddled me and after positioning my cock at her soaking entrance she lowered herself down onto me.

As she impaled herself on my very welcoming manhood she gave a very satisfied moan, even louder than the similar sound I heard from my wife.

With her head resting on my shoulder my little girl began to grind herself down onto my pelvis, back and forth, just slight movements, but enough to elicit little Mmmm's and aaahh's from her as I felt myself penetrate just fractions of an inch more.

"Oh it fits so perfectly daddy" she murmured as she gasped for deeper breath. "You fill me so well, it's beautiful!"

I've never heard it put quite like that before, but it was extremely gratifying to hear it. But she was right, it was a perfect fit, as though she was made just for me, she was so tight, yet slick and velvety smooth.

As I looked over Jemima's back at her mother I saw her smiling if anything even broader than before. I've known for a long time about my wife's voyeur tendencies, but I never in a month of Sunday's expected to be the object of her obsession, with our daughter!

Jem started moving, slowly at first but picking up speed as she raised and lowered herself. She shuffled forwards and brought her knees up onto the sofa and started to really pound herself down onto me. Her movements were from her waist down, almost belly dancer like in her sinuous attempts at driving my cock deeper into herself.

I tried to push my hands up the front of her body, to take hold of her marvellous breasts, but she was holding herself in to me too tightly. I whispered would she like to lie on her back, but she said "no", she wanted to do this herself, "This first time, I want to fuck you daddy, I want to do this myself. This is me dad, this is me fucking you!"

Despite Jemima's request I found myself holding her as tightly as she was holding on to me, and the urge to thrust upwards into her was overwhelming. Our groins were slapping into each other's, the sound loud and erotic, added to which both Jemima and Lyn were murmuring "Yes, yes, yes!"

The situation was almost surreal, my daughter riding me for all she was worth while her mother masturbated via video link and encouraged us.

Just the thought of what we were doing was enough to make me come, never mind the fact that my nubile young daughter was riding me!

I felt the pressure start to build, far sooner than I would have liked and a lot quicker. I managed to warn Jemima but she shouted

"In me dad, fill me, please fill me, I want to feel it in me!"

I erupted inside her, hot sticky cum hosed down her insides and burst out, covering both our now sweaty bodies. Only a second later she threw back her head and screamed.

"I'm coming! I'm coming mum, I'm coming on my dad!"

The small flood that started with my cum turned into a torrent as Jemima tensed her whole body and vibrated, moaning and shaking, her copious fluids pouring out between my cock and her pussy, soaking my thighs in warm wet lady cum!

It took a minute or two for us both to get out breathing under control, then I was able to open my eyes and look at my wife on the laptop screen. All I could see was the top of her head, she had put her feet down and was resting her forehead on the edge of the table.

"Oh my God, I love you two!" I saw her hand move and then the screen went blank.

Jemima was still straddling me, her head on one shoulder and her arms around me, one over my other shoulder and one around my waist. By the sound of her breathing I guessed that she was falling asleep. It was too cold to stay where we were so I started to move and to my surprise Jemima stirred too. She got up off me, cupped her sex with her hand and made a run for the bathroom.

I needed a drink, I finished my glass of wine and just sat there for I don't know how long, staring into space. I was roused from my reverie by my phone sounding. I picked it up and read the text message.

*That was the hottest most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I miss you guys!*

I just sent a kiss in reply.

After a quick shower I wasn't really surprised to find Jemima sound asleep, in my bed.

*********************************************

The whole of the following week was a bit of a blur. My life, and the lives of millions of others was changed forever.

The virus situation had grown exponentially, the whole world seemed like it was under quarantine. New laws were introduced to prevent the spread of the disease and surprisingly this actually meant there were more people out and about, walking for exercise. Far more people walking past our windows, which didn't bother Jemima one little bit!

Always cheerful, always a bit giddy, I'd never seen her happier. Her concession to convention was to wear a pair of panties and a t-shirt, when she was working in the kitchen. If she wasn't in the kitchen then she rarely bothered with the t-shirt. We have blinds at the windows that I tried to angle to prevent passers by seeing in, Jemima didn't bother, and I'm fairly sure that some passers by came past several times a day just in the hope of catching a glimpse of her dancing. Afternoons were frequently spent watching Jemima dance, she said it was her workout routine, but I thought she was just doing it to tease me, especially when she didn't wear the t-shirt!