Jemima

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter had taken to sleeping in my bed, she justified this by saying that it saved half the washing, sleeping naked saved washing her PJ's!

I didn't care about the reasons or poor excuses, I didn't need them. Spending my nights spooning with a nineteen year old beauty was all the reason I needed.

The first morning that I had woken with Jemima in my bed had set the precedent for the rest of the past week. I awoke to the feel of a small warm hand holding my out of control erection, my morning 'woody'. As soon as she saw I was awake she took me in her mouth, practicing everything her mother had instructed her on the previous night. She said she was trying to learn to deep throat, to overcome her gag reflex. After a couple of minutes 'learning' she mounted me.

As I held on to her she did her belly dancer routine, my cock hard up inside her. I wasn't letting her do all the work though, not this time. My reservations had melted away after the previous evening so I turned us over and laid her on her back.

We held hands as I penetrated her, our eyes locked on each other's. Jemima's legs came up and hooked behind my thighs pulling me ever deeper into her.

Her talk wasn't so dirty now, or so loud, just gentle whispers.

"Yes daddy, do that to me daddy, that's so good daddy."

I was so hard inside her, she was so soft and smooth our bodies becoming one as we melded into each other. With my wife I could last almost as long as I wanted to, stopping and delaying my orgasm, while she had multiple orgasms, with my daughter I found I couldn't do that. Only a minute or two into our love making and already I could feel the imminent arrival of my explosion. Jemima must have felt it as well as she started bucking upwards and telling me to come in her.

I exploded, pouring my cum into her in long bursts, bigger than I'd had in many years. Jem's nails assaulted my back, digging in deep, clawing me as her orgasm swept through her, leaving her gasping for breath.

We rolled over once more, and with my semi hard cock still in her she laid along my body as I gently stroked her back and sides. With her head laid on my chest we dozed for a few minutes before my little girl had to run to the bathroom, a mixture of our respective cums running down her legs.

Anyone watching would have witnessed a similar scene every morning since, our sex being a gentle start to each day. It didn't stay that way during the day though!

We had started going for a long walk on the mornings, the walk had included some jogging, enough for us both to work up a sweat. Of course that meant that we needed to shower when we got back in. Showering with my daughter was a whole new experience. We washed and soaped each other in places I hadn't realised we even had!

We usually ended up on my bed, Jem insisted that there were dozens of positions for sex that she had never tried, and now was the time to find them. Our love making was a gentle affair early morning but she wanted it hard and fast after our walks, she was insatiable. If I'm honest, I have to admit that I was as bad, I couldn't get enough of her.

Five feet six inches tall, weighs about a hundred and fifteen pounds, beautiful 'C' cup breasts. Short cut blonde hair, currently dyed a mixture of red and pale purple. She was a pretty picture by anyone's standards. Naked she was to die for! Two days after our initial sex session in front of the camera with my wife's encouragement, I got my first taste of Jem's essential essence.

It was late afternoon and I had left my study for a break in my work and walked into our living room. Jem was sat on the sofa, wearing, as had become usual, only a t-shirt and panties. She was chatting with her mother on her laptop. I greeted Lyn as usual and said something like "so this is where you are, what are you getting plotting now?"

They both laughed and Lyn said they were figuring out ways to make me orgasm in my pants!

"My mother's gone for a walk, now that her ankle is almost better, so we thought we'd have a dirty girl conversation, I'm not getting anything here you know!"

While I had been talking to Lyn, Jem had surreptitiously taken her panties off, and turned around on the sofa, to sit along it's length. When I turned to her she pulled up the t-shirt, opened her legs and said...

"We think you should make a meal out of this, mum wants to see you eat me!"

It seems that I had created a monster, or rather my wife and I had, because Jem's actions were all the result of both our prompting. I looked back at Lyn, to see her smile and nod at me.

That first tentative lick had Jemima almost scream, I'm sure it wasn't her first experience of oral, but I think her reaction was due to it being her father who was licking her. The taste was so sweet, heavenly nectar. I kissed around her vulva, slowly making her squirm before moving to her labia. I sucked her inner lips into my mouth, flicking around them with my tongue as she took hold of my head with both hands and pulled me tightly into her. She was incredibly wet, almost flowing, and when I pushed my tongue into her crease and lapped up that flow she arched her back and let out a moan loud enough to disturb the dead!

I didn't stop, I licked and sucked my daughter's nether regions with gusto, my wife loved oral, and I'd had a lot of practice, learning different ways to excite her and make her turn to jelly. I now used all that experience on my horny little daughter.

Round and around her labia, up and down her slit, dipping into her passage and going up to her clit, a gentle bite, a little suck, sometimes a harder one, and then all the way down and found to her most private little star shaped entrance. That seemed to really excite her, it hit her like an electric shock every time I touched it.

She was moaning, screeching, and almost pulling my hair out as she alternately pulled me in and then tried to push me away! I asked if she'd had enough, did she want me to stop?

"No! Don't you fucking dare!

In the background I heard Lyn laughing, "That's what you get for being so good at it!"

I really don't know how long I was laid between my daughter's thighs, what I do know is that she was actively trying to back off over the arm of the sofa screeching "Too much, too much!" I went with her until she actually crawled over the arm and landed in a heap on the floor, gasping for breath and swearing like a sailor!

I was covered in her juices, and she must have had a dozen orgasms, or according to her at least a million as she explained to her mother when asked.

"That looked fun darling, how many times did you come?"

Jem was crawling along the front of the sofa, still on the floor when she gasped out her ridiculous answer.

"I don't know, *gasp* at least a million *gasp* or maybe just one *gasp* continuous one! I've never... "

She didn't finish before her mother burst out laughing and threw in a final comment.

"Now you know why I make so much noise!"

I had to laugh when my little girl gave her mum the stink finger, and collapsed with her face down on the seat of the sofa.

At that point Lyn said her mother was coming in and it wouldn't do for her to see Jem in her current state. She turned off.

I looked at my daughter, stroked her somewhat damp hair and asked her if she was okay?

"No, I'm blown away. How did you ever learn to do that? I've never come so hard in my life, I thought I was going to faint!"

"Twenty three years married to your mother!"

By the end of that week Jemima was almost used to my eating her, I say almost because it was by then taking me almost five minutes to have her screaming and trying to crawl away, it had only taken about two the first time.

**********************************************

"I think mum's going to come home this weekend! I think she and grandma have had about enough of each other, and grandma is thinking of volunteering to go back to work."

I stroked her hair. I was sat on the sofa while Jem was laid lengthwise, she was softly bobbing her head up and down my erection, once again practicing her deep throating technique. By then she didn't need much practice, she was easily sliding me down her throat, a fact that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Jem's observation didn't surprise me. Lyn and her mother had never had the close relationship that Lyn now had with her own daughter. They got along ok, but they both could only stand to be together for so long. My mother in law was a retired midwife, she wasn't old enough to get her state pension but had retired a few years earlier after Lyn's dad had passed away. Lots of retired health workers were volunteering to go back to work, it made me proud to be British to see all those people being so self sacrificing. But, Diane wouldn't go to work while Lyn was still there. Her arm was still in a cast, but she thought she could help in some way anyway, but she wouldn't risk having Lyn still staying with her. Lyn and I had already had that conversation.

I continued stroking Jem's head with one hand and her bottom with the other. Doing any more down there was not feasible for a few days, Jem had announced only earlier that morning that her period had started, having taken her last pill a couple of days earlier. She told me that she still had a couple of packs left, but that was irrelevant now, I'd been vasectomized years ago.

My daughter's ministrations had their desired effect, sooner than I would have liked but that was always how it seemed to go when Jem worked on me. I gave her warning and she pulled back just enough so that I shot my load into her mouth rather than down her throat. She sucked and swallowed as I unloaded into her. She hadn't enjoyed the taste at first but said she was getting used to it.

After licking me clean she tucked my cock into my pants and turned over, laying on her back with her head in my lap.

"Can we do something nice for mum, for her coming home?"

I asked what she had in mind, reminding her of all the restrictions we were now faced with.

"Well, I was thinking of those hot tub weekends you like to go on, you can't go on them now but maybe we could get our own hot tub. There seem to be plenty online, and they're still delivering."

That wasn't a bad idea. Lyn and I had discovered the pleasures of hot tubs some years ago, we'd been going away for weekends every three months or so ever since. We'd discussed getting one ourselves, but had never gotten around to buying one. There was another reason. When we went away for those weekends we went into a forrest setting, surrounded by trees and other cabins also with hot tubs. We were always naked in the tub, and occasionally could be seen to be so, the same as we could sometimes see others, that was part of the fun. Doing that assuaged some of Lyn's exhibitionist tendencies, she was never happier than when sat naked in a tub with a glass of white fizz in her hand.

I gave Jem the task of finding us a supplier willing to deliver and install a hot tub within a couple of days. She managed surprisingly quickly. As I had expected, it came at a premium price, but it was well worth the expenditure. We could have gotten a small inflatable thing, and I was tempted as a starter, but when I worked out that the six feet diameter was external, I gave that idea up. At the bottom of my garden we have a fairly large area surrounded by a thick hedge and more or less covered by the branches of a couple of trees. I'd paved it years ago to use as a BBQ area, but it was easily large enough to house the new tub, so that's where we put it. It arrived three days after ordering it, on the Friday. It took two guys the best part of the day to set it all up, even though I had power, water, and drainage already in position. It was two metres square, easily big enough for four adults, had internal lights, over a hundred water jets, and had a folding hard cover, Jem loved it.

We decided that we would not use it until Lyn got home, it was her present after all.

Friday night we sat in front of my laptop, me with my wine and Jem with a (small) vodka. As usual Jem was sat across rather than next to me, her legs across my lap, wearing her robe. Her period didn't stop her cuddling in or stop me fondling her lovely breasts. We were chatting to Lyn who had just informed us that she would be home Saturday afternoon. We didn't mention the hot tub, that was going to be our Saturday evening surprise.

Saturday morning Jemima was obviously feeling down. I had woken to feel her hand exploring my genitals, my manhood was at attention and she was caressing my balls. Having seen that I had woken she gave my cock some very deep mouth attention then excused herself and went to the bathroom.

On her return a few minutes later she wasted no time in mounting me.

As we gently rocked the bed together my daughter told me her problem.

"Well my period is finished, but I'm not going to get a lot of this am I, once mum is home? I know she'll let us do it sometimes, but probably not very often, I probably wouldn't if I was her!"

We were grinding together, Jem straddling me and me holding her by her hips as she rocked back and forth, completely enveloping ever millimetre of my hard cock. So, that was why she looked miserable this morning, even as she rode me she looked out of sorts.

"You know that's not going to happen!"

"You mean I won't get anything?"

I raised my hands up her body and cupped her gently bouncing breasts.

"No, I mean your mother won't restrict you at all!"

I turned us over started slowly pumping in and out of her moist pussy.

"Your mum will want to watch me kiss you!" I kissed her, deeply.

"She'll want to watch me suck your tits!" I suckled her tits, sweeping my tongue around her areola before taking her nipples and nipping them between my lips before sucking them individually, making her give out little cooing moans.

"She'll want to watch me fuck you, deep and hard!" I increased the depth and tempo of my thrusts, making her squeal as I bottomed out within her.

"And, she'll definitely want to watch me eat you!" I slithered down the bed, pulling out of her as I did so and replaced my cock with my tongue.

She was more than just wet now, she was flowing, a few hard licks and a good suck on her hard little nub had her squirming in the bed. I crawled back up her body and impaled her.

My little girl raised her legs, I helped by hooking my arms under her knees and lifting her even higher, her knees almost level with her breasts. I started fucking her, hard fast and deep. She got loud.

"Oh yes dad, fuck me, fuck your little girl! Oh yes! That's it, like that!"

The sound of our bodies slamming together reverberated around the room, I was hammering into her and She was begging for more and even harder as my cock head slammed into her cervix.

I felt her whole body suddenly go rigid, then collapse down as her orgasm slashed it's way through her, her back arched and her juices washed out of her, under pressure, and around my cock as I also released my tension into her.

We laid for only a few moments before Jemima jumped off the bed and told me to get up.

"Shit dad, quick, the bed's soaked, we need to strip it before it gets to the mattress."

A fitting, if a rushed end, to a very good, good morning!

In honour of the fact that her mum was coming home, Jemima actually got fully dressed, I could see that she even had a bra on under her t-shirt. It made quite a change after seeing her virtually naked for the previous two weeks. We checked that the hot tub was up to temperature and put a couple of bottles of proseco in the fridge.

Lyn arrived just on lunchtime. The usual warm greetings ensued followed by a lunch of grilled cheese on toast with pots of tea. We took quite a long time over lunch, catching up and discussing the world situation, and of course putting it to rights!

After lunch Lyn and Jemima disappeared into Jem's bedroom, the door closed firmly behind them; I guessed that it was mother daughter talk time, and I knew they had things they needed to talk about.

When they emerged half an hour later they were both in fine spirits, giggling and laughing. Lyn had been away just under a month, but by the way she now explored the house you would have thought that she'd never been here before. Keeping her away from the bottom of the garden without her realizing that we were doing that proved to be impossible, in the end we had to tell her that we had a surprise planned for her. Fortunately she likes surprises so acquiesced to our request that she stay away.

After our evening meal we went out for a walk around the lanes surrounding our village. I think we were all surprised to see how many others were doing the same thing. In normal times the village pub was the centre of village life, on any evening you could find a good few locals in there as well as visitors from elsewhere, but on Saturday evening it would be almost full of locals, with the odd visitor struggling to get a seat anywhere in the building. Tonight though was not normal, the pub had closed, so half the village was out walking, in small family groups, with just one or two people ignoring the guidelines and congregating in more wider groups.

There was a lot of shouting going on, families trying to hold conversations with others who were keeping their distance. It was a relatively warm evening, quite balmy in fact when we set out but as it got a bit later it got colder, and with all the people shouting and trying to avoid actual contact, it was hard work. We were glad to get home.

After the obligatory cup of tea, Lyn sat quietly but looked at Jem and I expectantly. I told Jem to give me a couple of minutes and then to bring her mum. I headed down the garden, having collected the glasses and the wine from the fridge.

I folded the lid down off the hot tub and turned on the internal lights as well as the jets. The cloud of steam that arose from the tub was very gratifying, I knew that Lyn would fall in love with it on sight.

When Lyn rounded the hedge and saw the tub I honestly thought that she was going to jump in it fully clothed. All she could say was "Oh my, oh my!"

She dipped her hand in the frothing water and commented "perfect" as she slowly started to take off her clothes and haphazardly drop them around her feet. She didn't even look around to see if she could be seen from anywhere, she stripped naked and climbed into the steaming tub, letting out a huge contented sigh as she did so.

"It was Jem's idea, what do you think?"

"Mmmm, thank you Jem, all I need now is a glass of.... " She slurred the words as I handed her a glass. I don't know where she was, but she certainly wasn't on this earth.

"I'll bring you a couple of bathrobes and leave you two to it!". Jem remarked as she turned to make her way back up to the house.

Finally coming down from wherever she'd been, Lyn called as Jemima went up the path to the house...

"Oh no you won't, you can come and get in here with us young lady!"

A couple of minutes later, both sat in the tub we watched our daughter take off her robe and join us, naked and happy.

We sat in the tub drinking and chatting as the skies grew dark above us, we'd been in there perhaps half an hour when the naughtiness began.

I was sat, sort of laid back, with my eyes closed, when I felt hands take hold of my feet. I opened my eyes to find Lyn on one side of me and Jem on the other, lifting me up out of the water. With one either side of me they easily held my legs up on the bubbling surface of the water, and of course my groin! They were both giggling as Jemima insisted that her mother go first.

Go first she did! With one hand under my thigh she used the other to grasp my quickly inflating cock and brought her head down to it. My wife held my cock and licked it as she would an ice cream cone. Then she offered it to our daughter.