Jemima

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took turns, first licking, then deep throating me. As they had their fun they discussed my manhood. Size, shape, feel, and texture, all came into their discussion, it was as though I wasn't actually there as they compared techniques for using my cock. Jem was apparently fascinated by how Lyn managed to take it anally and Lyn was surprised by how quickly Jem had learned to deep throat it! All their discussion did for me was make me harder and harder, getting to the point of being painful.

When Lyn suddenly announced that it was time to go indoors for a demonstration I was actually relieved. Quickly climbing out and folding the cover over the tub, we donned our robes and made our way up to the house.

Lyn dragged me into our bedroom, throwing off her robe as she did so. She grabbed a tube of lubricant from her nightstand drawer and threw herself on the bed. She was quickly on her hands and knees, her rear entrance lubricated and her eyes locked on our daughter who stood demurely by the bedside.

"Come on John, show Jemima how you fuck her mum's ass!"

I showed her all right, after just a little resistance my hard cock slid into my wife's ass, deep and hot. As I knelt behind my wife, pounding her ass I watched my daughter's hand go to her pussy and start to rub. As she stood and watched her parents she masturbated until I beckoned her to me. She dropped her robe and stood closer. Still using a couple of her fingers to rub herself she lifted one foot from the floor and put it on the bed, opening her crotch to my hand. I easily slid a couple of fingers into her, she was dripping!

"Are you finger fucking our daughter while you fuck my ass?"

" Yes!"

"Good!"

Lyn's head turned so that she could look back over her shoulder at my fingers driving in and out of our daughter's sopping vagina.

"That looks good!"

It was another one of those make or break moments as I slid my fingers from Jemima and offered them to Lyn. She didn't hesitate to suck them into her mouth, tasting her daughter's moisture, and uttering a long drawn out "Mmmmmm!"

Watching her do that was too much for me and without even the chance to warn her I exploded into her, pumping my cum up into her depths with a gasp and groans!

After I had sprayed my wife's insides with a huge ejaculation I stayed surprisingly hard as I rather slowly continued to pump into her. Lyn was getting close, I could feel her change of demeanour. In an attempt to help her get off I reached around her and began to stimulate her pussy, rubbing up and down and fingering her clit. Her moans got more regular.

Then I felt another hand on top of mine, I thought she was rubbing herself, she frequently did in this position, but no, I realized that it was Jemima. I pulled my hand away and let our daughter give her mother a hand job.

It was almost certainly the knowledge that her daughter was rubbing her pussy that made Lyn suddenly go rigid and then start gasping and shuddering as an orgasm swept through her. She fell forward, off my cock and face first into the bed, fighting to get her breath under control.

A moment or two later both Lyn and myself looked on happily as it was Jemima's turn to lick her mum's juices from her own fingers and let out a similar "Mmmmm!"

A quick wash all round and five minutes later we were back in the hot tub, glasses in hand.

We stayed in the tub for nearly an hour, drinking and laughing, kissing and getting very touchy feely, before Lyn suggested it was time to get back indoors.

As we made our way back to the house, laughing and giggling, Jemima said "Mum, it's my turn!"

"Yes dear!"

No more was said as we went into our bedroom and our daughter dropped her robe to the floor.

Jem got into the same position that her mother had adopted earlier, kneeling on the bed on her hands and knees. I did the same, and without any fuss or hesitation I slid my rigidity into her warm and welcoming vagina. My daughter's vagina was tight, but it just seemed to suck me into her, smooth and deep, her vaginal muscles gripping me as I plunged into her.

Lyn sat on the bed by my side, a look of pure rapture on her face as she watched me slowly fucking our daughter. Jem's breasts were bouncing with the rhythm of my thrusts and she was moaning softly as Lyn leant forwards and gently kissed her on her shoulder.

I got a thrilling sensation of getting even harder as I then saw Jemima react to the kiss by pulling her mother's head to her and the two of them seriously making out, kissing like a couple of horny lesbians!

I speeded up my thrusts, harder and faster, and a lot deeper. I wasn't so much fucking as banging her. She was still very tight, but so wet that there was no friction, just a feeling of filling her completely. I thought she was already having almost continuous orgasms and didn't think she would have a massive climax, but when her mother reached between her legs and I felt her rub her clitoris she let out what can only be described as a howl, and fell forwards, shaking and fighting for breath as she moaned "fucking hell, fucking hell!"

As she fell forwards I moved with her, maintaining my position and my ability to be inside her by gripping her hips. Because of the change in angle I could no longer pound into her the way I had been, but I nevertheless kept up a steady rhythm.

Jem was now more or less screaming into the bedclothes as I fucked her and her mother rubbed her clitoris. I had an idea, Jem had seemed to like it before so I indicated to Lyn to lubricate her other hand. She quickly got the idea.

I continued fucking my daughter's soaking pussy as I watched her mother slowly push her lubricated finger into our daughter's little back door , then slide it in and out. Jem's reaction was to moan even louder as her whole body started to shake and she screamed "Yes, yes!"

That was it for me, for the second time that evening I emptied my balls with a new found violence, this time into my daughter.

*****************************************

I don't remember much more of that night, the combination of alcohol, sex, and just general tiredness wiped me out and I slept like the dead.

I have terribly mixed feelings about this virus, though I know I shouldn't. On the one hand it is causing so much pain, hardship, and death. On the other hand it has brought me my daughter, in ways I never could have imagined. Like everyone else, I don't know where all this is going, I just hope it's over soon.