Jemima

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey dad, I was just about to come and get you, mum's on video link."

I sat next to her on the sofa and said hello to my wife. After the usual greetings I saw Lyn look around her before she started speaking.

"Just checking that my mother is still in her room laying down. John, Jem has told me what happened last night. Now I know that you will be feeling embarrassed, and almost certainly sorry about what happened, but I want you both to know that it's alright."

That gave me a bit of a bolster up, that's exactly how I had been feeling.

"You have to come to terms with the fact that things are changing, they'll probably never be the same again, and that includes relationships. Many people are isolated, and in the same situation as you two are. You are two adults, both sexually active and both having needs. John, I know that this will be a bit awkward for you with Jemima sat next to you, but you know that you and I have always had a very physical marriage, I know you well enough by now to know that you need a vigorous sex life. John, you need to stop thinking of Jemima as your little girl and think of her as what she is, a beautiful, sexually active young woman."

This was Lyn with her psychologist head on, I had known about her thoughts regarding what she called 'societal constructions ' but I never thought to hear her basically suggest that me and our daughter commit incest. I had to stop my thoughts and concentrate back on Lyn.

"John, I think you should talk to Jem, tell her everything, she's old enough and sensible enough to hear it all, and I do mean all. You two don't have to jump into anything headfirst, take it slowly, maybe start with one of my own predilections. Jem, I know this might be hard for you, but not as hard as it might be, as not as hard as it is for your dad. I know you darling, you can't fool me, I know your feelings better than you do yourself. Mum's coming, so I'll just say that I hope all three of us can be adult about all this!"

At that point my mother in law came into view, and after a brief greeting we broke the connection.

Jem got up and went to fetch us both a drink, she sat back down and looked expectantly at me.

"So, what's all this 'everything' that you have to tell me?"

I might have known that she wouldn't miss that comment, and then she reminded me about another.

"And what's all this about mum's predilections?"

Oh boy, this was going to be tough, a bit like giving that first talk about the birds and the bees, just a hundred times worse. I reached out to pick up my drink, I hadn't even seen what it was. "Wine?"

"Yeah, I thought we needed something stronger than tea, I know you don't drink anything stronger, but I'm having vodka!"

"How long have you been drinking that?"

"Since mum introduced me to it and we both got pissed out of our heads on it!"

I have to admit that that didn't surprise me, Lyn and Jem had always been really close, more like sisters or best friends than mother and daughter.

"Okay, well.." I hesitated, then just got on with it.

"Like your mum said, she and I have always had a very strong physical marriage. We have always liked variety and trying new things. You saw the pegging set, well we haven't tried that yet but your mum was keen to have a go at using it on me, not another woman, although that might have been at the back of her mind."

"Are you saying that mum is bi?"

"I think the term is bi-curious, she gets very turned on by watching lesbian porn."

"You watch porn?"

"Come on Jem, we're not that old, of course we watch porn, and so do you. So does everyone as far as I know, unless they're of a certain age where they're well passed it. Your mum said I should tell you everything so I should tell you that there is a bondage kit in the bottom of the wardrobe, we haven't used that yet either, it only came a week or two ago, and then you came home so... your mum gets quite loud so.. "

"Yeah I know, I've heard her enough growing up here, the walls aren't as thick as you think!"

We both took sips of our drinks, then Jem emptied her glass, told me to finish mine and went and refilled both.

"So what's these predilections mum was talking about?"

This was the bit I'd been dreading.

"Well, I told you she liked watching lesbian porn, well that's not all she likes watching. She likes watching all sex, in fact we both do. She also likes being watched."

I took a large gulp of my wine. It wasn't really fair of me to put everything onto my wife, but she wasn't here, she wasn't having to explain our sexual preferences to our nineteen year old daughter!

"So you're saying mum is an exhibitionist, and a voyeur, she likes watching other people have sex."

"In a nutshell, yes. In fact we have talked about joining one of those cam sites, your mum thought it would be a thrill, not just to watch though, to erm... well, you know!"

"I need to go and think about all this!"

Jem got up and went to her bedroom, leaving her now empty glass on the coffee table. I've never drank vodka, so I don't know how quickly it gets to you, but when I checked the bottle that I knew was full before she opened it I found it half empty. When I knocked on her door to see if she was ok and she didn't answer I went in. She was laid on her bed in her underwear, sound asleep. I left her to sleep it off.

********************************************

"I'm sorry I got drunk and walked out on you dad!"

It was the following morning, sat eating breakfast. Jem hadn't come out of her room until five minutes earlier. I'd checked in on her a couple of times before I went to bed, to make sure she was alright and I'd managed to get her under her duvet.

"That's ok sweetheart, you kinda had a right."

"Did you put me into bed?"

"Yeah."

"I wish you'd taken my bra off, I've got deep marks where I've been sleeping with it on."

"Sorry, I didn't realise, and somehow it wouldn't have seemed appropriate."

That brought a smile to her face, and as she lifted her coffee to her lips she remarked "now who isn't being adult about things, you had my tits in your mouth and you got me off the other night and now you think taking my bra off is inappropriate. Come on dad, there's nothing inappropriate between you and me now!"

She was right of course, but I still thought of her as a father would think of his daughter, and not as my wife was suggesting I should. Which reminded me...

"Your mum rang last night, late on. Your grandma had gone to bed and she wanted to be sure we'd had that conversation."

"What conversation?"

"You know, the one about you, me, and everything! She also clarified a few things."

All she said to that was "Oh!"

I thought it was time to clarify a few things between the two of us, Lyn had been very blunt on the phone to me the night before, but I really wasn't sure that Jem was on the same page. Lyn had told me that she was sure that our daughter was being more 'adult' as she termed it than I was about our situation, but I needed to be sure.

"Jem, you do know what your mother is suggesting don't you?"

"Of course I do, we talked about it before yesterday."

"Oh, I didn't know that. And, what do you think about it?"

I held my breath as I waited for a response, this was a make or break moment, no matter what she said next, things would never be the same between us.

"Dad, I'm fine with it, I've got a bit of a headache, but if you want us to go to my room, or yours, let's go!"

*Bang*, just like that my gorgeous beautiful daughter was offering to sleep with me. I held out an arm for her and she came and sat on my knees.

"Jem, I don't know what to say. Nothing would give me greater pleasure, but I need to move a bit slower than that."

"Good, 'cos I really do have a headache!"

Jemima held my head in both hands and kissed me, not a little peck this time but a much longer lips to lips kiss, no tongue, but nevertheless, not a typical father daughter kiss. She still smelled of vodka, but I wasn't going to tell her that!

A few hours later and we were both out in our back garden. I have a large garden and it hadn't really been touched over the winter so there were plenty of jobs to do out there. Jem said she was feeling much better so had decided to come out with me and lend a hand. To be honest, that was quite out of character for her, getting dirt under her fingernails was not her thing, even if she was wearing gloves.

As we worked we chatted, and the talk inevitably turned to what her mum had said. "So you and your mum talked about things before she talked to us both together!"

It wasn't meant as a question, just an opener.

"Yeah, she said it would probably have to be me that took any initiative, that you would think yourself all wrong and a perve if you did it."

"What did she say about that?"

Jem stopped what she had been doing and sat on a low wall, she looked around a bit warily and then answered.

"Basically she said that Trev and me would probably struggle over the next few months, she said she knew that we were 'active', she said that she and you had always been 'very active', and that you would be crawling up the wall within a week!"

She stopped and looked around nervously, we were well away from the borders of the garden, and speaking as quietly as we were there was no chance of anyone overhearing us. Reassured, she carried on.

"Mum said it was a good idea if I met you half way up the wall, before we both got too high and out of our heads."

At my look of puzzlement she said

"Come on dad, don't play dumb, she told me I should jump your bones. Her exact words were "Jemima, you have my full permission and blessing to fuck your dad any which way you both like!"

"She actually said that?"

"Yep, word for word!"

For me it wasn't as easy as that, although I could tell that Jem had been chewing it over and had accepted the premise. I needed to work up to it, you don't be a dad for nearly twenty years and toss out all the responsibility and protection overnight to become a lover on top of that.

We spent another hour or so out there, chatting as we went. I was nervous about how we were going to start our newly agreed relationship, she didn't seem nervous at all. I know I should have been more dominant in this situation, but I just didn't have it in me, even though Jem more or less just offered to go get naked and wait for me in my bed.

In the end we agreed on a course of action that according to her mum, would warm is both up to the inevitable. She really had discussed this deeply with her mother.

*******************************

That afternoon my daughter went online to video chat with her distant boyfriend. I helped her set up her bedroom. We placed her laptop on some books on a chair at the foot of her bed, to give it added height. We also connected a remote webcam to the top of a couple of garden canes attached to the chair rather than rely on the built in camera. That was Jem's idea, saying it was better quality and the height would give a better view.. I found out her real reason later.

When all was ready I left her room, with the instruction to silently come back in, in exactly quarter of an hour.

Those fifteen minutes were some of the longest of my life. As I crept silently towards her door I could already hear her voice, she was using very dirty language. As I quietly entered the room I almost gasped out loud.

Jemima was half sat, half laid on her bed, propped up by her pillows. She was wearing only her bathrobe, and that was fully open and pulled to either side, leaving her completely naked to the camera, and me.

My baby girl was slowly masturbating, using her two middle fingers to rub up and down her obviously wet crease. The way the room was laid out had allowed me to enter the room behind the camera, completely out of sight of Trevor, but directly in front of Jemima. The use of the remote camera meant that she was looking not at the laptop, but above it, at more or less my eye level, straight at me.

"Do you like this? Do you like to see me fuck myself?"

She changed from just rubbing herself to sliding her fingers inside her vagina. She stopped momentarily, and used the fingers of both hands to hold her sex wide open.

I was getting a full and uninterrupted view of my daughter's vagina. Her outer lips I could see were swollen and puffy, her inner, raggy looking lips were like flaps, opened like curtains to allow me to see the pink and utterly delectable inside of her passageway. I could clearly see her moisture, she was very, very wet. That view alone would give me masturbation food for ever.

"I'm so fucking wet, knowing you're watching me do this!"

She was looking straight into my eyes, not at the camera, although Trevor obviously couldn't see that as I heard his voice coming from her computer.

"Yeah babe, show me that cunt, jeez I want to lick you so bad!"

"You can lick me any time you want, drink my cunny juice, I'd love that! I'd love to feel your tongue sliding into me, lapping up my cream, pushing into me, deep, flicking at my clit, making me come for you!"

Again she was looking into my eyes, not the camera.

"Oh babe, you got that big dildo there?"

She reached under her pillows and pulled out the big pink vibrator from her mother's vanity. It wasn't the biggest one my wife possessed, that was a huge big black one, but it was big enough, about eight inches long, quite thick and very realistically shaped.

"You mean this? I call it 'Big Daddy'. Do you want to see it go in me, all the way in my sopping cunt?"

Trevors voice came loud and clear.

"Yeah babe, let's see you take your big daddy, I want to see it go all the way!"

Jemima was slowly drawing the vibrator up and down her slit, I could clearly see her juices lubricating the length of it. Her breathing was getting quicker, she was soaking wet, but she wasn't quite done with her teasing yet.

"Do you want to see my daddy fuck me, do you want to see this going in and out of my willing cunt? Do you? You have to tell me! I need to know!"

I could clearly hear Trevor's replies to the effect that he wanted to see what she was offering, I didn't particularly like what I heard, but I suppose that that was the responses she was Looking for. In spite of the responses she was getting, she kept on asking the questions, much to Trevor's growing frustration from what I could hear.

Call me slow, or dumb, but it did finally dawn on me that Jemima wasn't actually asking her boyfriend, she was looking directly at me, she was asking me! Just watching her so far had me hot around the collar, and stiring in my pants, all I could do was nod my head in approval.

I watched enraptured as my daughter slowly smiled and even more slowly pushed that pink vibrator up inside her vagina.

"Oh yes, look, my daddy's going all the way up my wet cunt can you see my cunny juice? Can you imagine what this feels like, my daddy cock fucking me? It makes me so wet, even just imagining my daddy's cock pounding me!"

She was still looking me straight in the eyes, and I definitely noticed that when she said 'daddy's ' she only whispered the last syllable.

She was fantasizing about me, openly, I thought 'thank God Trevor hasn't caught on to what she's doing '. I watched as she increased the pace, sliding the eight inch vibrator in and out of her soaking hole. She stopped momentarily to switch on the device, and a soft humming came from inside her. I knew what was happening, that vibrator didn't just vibrate, it was now twisting and moving around inside her, probably driving her wild.

Her next comments hit me, I hadn't been expecting them. We had agreed that I would stand silently and watch, this was supposed to be a taster, a slow prelude to other more explicit things that would come later, but it seemed that Jemima wasn't satisfied with that.

"Get that big cock out, I want to see that big fucking piece of meat!"

At first I thought she was definitely aiming that demand at Trevor, and only Trevor, but one look at her face told me otherwise. She was talking to me.

"Come on big guy, I'm doing this for you, just for you, I want to see some hard cock, I want to see some man milk!"

This was my little girl, with the filthiest mouth I'd ever heard, demanding I get naked, in fact if I was reading her right she wanted me to Jack off here, in front of her!

I couldn't refuse that, not with what she herself was doing. Besides, I was so hard by then that it hurt. My breathing was as hard as Jem's, I was surprised that Trevor couldn't hear it as I unfastened my trousers and opened the fly.

My manhood sprang out, as hard as steel and throbbing.

"Oh yes, let me see, let me see!"

I couldn't see whether Trevor had got his out, or if it had been out all along, but Jemima obviously could, and I hoped she didn't get carried away and give the game away, what she was saying to me needed to at least appear to apply to him!

"Milk it, come on, milk that lovely cock, make it spray your milk all over, I wish it was going to be all over me, oh I'd love to taste your milk!"

She was now hammering the vibrator in and out of herself, squelshing sounds could be heard at the end of the bed where I stood, cock in hand doing what she had asked, jacking off. I was looking at my naked daughter, her hand pushing the vibrator in and out of her wet vagina, my thoughts also going back to the taste of her soft breasts as I had sucked them. I moved very slightly over to give her a more uninterrupted view and after only a minute or two of hard whacking I burst out, spraying my cum over her bedroom floor as jet after jet of white sticky substance poured from me. I emptied myself all over the place, my cum splashing over the floor and all over my daughter's dressing table.

I had only just managed to stop myself from moaning out loud, but not so Jemima. With a sudden gasp she shouted that she was coming, and as she came she started writhing around on the bed, crying that she was coming and shouting "Yes, yes!"

I watched, almost mesmerized as my daughter arched her back, lifting herself half off the bed and screeched "Daddyyyyyyy!"

Spent, I sheepishly held on to my trousers as I backed out of the room.

Twenty minutes or so later I was joined by my now at least partially dressed daughter in our living room. By partially dressed I mean she was now wearing an oversized t shirt, and by the looks of it, nothing else.

She came and sat next to me on the sofa, folding her legs beneath her. She put her head down on my shoulder and said "are we good dad?". I put my arm around her, folding her into my body, she felt soft and warm and again smelled of her shower products.

"Of course we're good, why wouldn't we be?"

"I thought you might be mad at me, I sort of got carried away!"

"Oh I think that's the sort of carried away I can live with."

"You don't think I was kinda slutty?"

"I like slutty, in fact I like it a lot!"

She sighed, then kissed my neck.

"I love you dad. Did you really like what I did, I thought you'd gotten cross and stomped away, like you do when you get in a mood, I thought I'd been bad."

I laughed gently and kissed her damp hair.

"Well, I suppose you were rather naughty, but in a beautiful, wonderful way. Not many beautiful young women let their fathers watch them do what you did, it was the hottest thing I've ever seen, I hope I didn't make too much mess in there. I got out before I made too much noise and Trevor heard me."

"Trev can't have thought it was that hot, didn't work for him!"

"What? You mean he didn't ejaculate, what's wrong with the man?"

"Ejaculate! You sound like mum again, you mean he didn't come, shoot his load, or spray his milk! No he didn't. I think he's getting it somewhere else, I think he's seeing the girl that lives next door to him, sneaking out on a night, they've known each other forever. It was bound to happen I suppose."