Jen, A Sea Captain and the Husband

Story Info
A boat trip goes wild.
1.7k words
4.23
8.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was told a true story by someone I was chatting with, involving a boat trip, two girls, a naughty captain and a husband who couldn't keep his hands to himself.

The husband -- let's call him Charlie -- and the two girls had taken a boat trip as an afternoon adventure as part of a holiday they'd taken to a Caribbean destination. They'd passed by all of the large party boats were everyone seemed to be making a lot of noise and having a ridiculous time and chosen a smaller, smart looking boat with a gnarled old sea-dog as its captain. They'd chatted a while and figured that the captain could take them to more interesting places and maybe get them more involved in helping with the boat -- a bit more activity than just lazing around on a motor boat.

The girls -- Jen and Mary - were friends from a long way back; Mary had been invited to get over a bad boyfriend break-up and take some time to relax in a warm climate. Jen was the girl I was chatting to. She told me how they'd got on the boat and had a small drink of the local rum, then changed into their bikinis and swim-shorts as the day was warm.

True to the discussions with the captain, he was quite willing to let Charlie, Jen and Mary help get the yacht off dock and rig the sails ready to go where the breeze took them in the gentle air. Once they were clear of the harbour, the captain took his T-shirt off, showing that he'd spent plenty of time in the tropical sun; nicely brown and muscled from his outdoor activities. The atmosphere on the boat was very relaxed and the captain was handsome and seemed friendly. Away from the crowds on the beach and on the other "party" boats, Jen didn't think it would be a problem if she took off the top of her Wicked Weasel bikini and exposed her breasts. She didn't want to have tanlines and was very happy to get the sun and the fresh sea breeze on her skin. The captain and the husband looked appreciatively at Jen and smiled, then carried on looking at the sea and the sails so Jen didn't think any more of her nakedness. In fact, she rather enjoyed being so exposed and naughty and didn't realise how the strong rum was affecting her

The captain offered to show her how to steer the boat so invited her into the small space behind the wheel and put her hands firmly in position, standing behind her to give her clear instructions and putting his hands on hers to guide her as she moved the wheel clockwise and anticlockwise and felt the boat move gently to starboard and port (right and left!). Jen loved the feeling of being in control, even though she knew it was the captain who was in command. She sensed the confidence of the captain through the pressure of his hands on hers and felt the warmth of his body behind her, gradually recognising that she was getting turned on by the rum, the captain's presence and her husband and girlfriend watching her, her breasts gently toasting in the sunlight.

In the conversation I had with Jen, I imagined that the naughty captain was me, as I heard how he took his hands off hers and pulled the bottoms off her, exposing her arse to him and exposing her bare pussy to her husband and Mary. Charlie looked on as Jen was revealed and not only said nothing, but beamed with delight, knowing that they both enjoyed being daring in public, even though this was a more intimate setting.

Jen was shocked to find that the husband opposite was grinning at her exposure - her pussy was at least freshly shaved and she was tanned so at least she looked good. She was also shocked to find that the naughty captain sailed naked - or at least he was naked now, so the girl felt a rather large erection pressing against her back. As she was pressed against the wheel of the boat, she couldn't move and there was nowhere for her to hide.

The boat was rocking a bit so she moved her legs apart to steady herself, maybe not realising that Charlie could now see her pussy getting very wet and that the naughty captain could very easily move his hand between her legs to stroke her pussy. Which of course he did. Her girlfriend Mary could see this happening and was also that the husband now had a large erection in his shorts. So Mary removed her bikini top as well and began to show the husband that there were two girls on the boat who needed to be satisfied. She began to remove Charlie's shorts to reveal his growing cock and take it in her hands to watch it stiffen.

Jen was pushed against the wheel as the captain pressed his hand into her wet pussy and rubbed the moisture around her swollen lower lips. To give more room to play, the captain took hold of Jen by the hips, turning her and pushing her down, strongly encouraging her to kneel on the deck and take his cock into her mouth.

Well, can you imagine what began to happen next?

It really wasn't long before Jen was sucking the naughty captain enthusiastically, and Mary was doing the same to the husband who couldn't keep his hands away from "his" girl's head. The two girls were sucking the men as though it was a competition - to see who could make "their" man cum the quickest. But the naughty captain knew what Jen was trying to do. He took hold of her hair - which was tied in a pony-tail - and pulled it off his cock. He told the girl to turn around so she was facing Mary and put her on all fours while he stood behind her. Jen could now see that Mary was stripped out of her bikini completely and was standing up. Mary wasn't completely shaved - she had a small black landing strip of fur just above her clitoris and lips - which were very red and engorged. Charlie was sitting down and Mary was spreading her lips apart so she could sit on the husband's lap, facing Jen.

Mary sat down, slowly and the husband's cock - did I mention that it was very long and thick? - slowly penetrated Her. She opened her mouth in surprise and let out a low moan as the dick went deep inside her. She had to rub her clit so that it produced enough liquid to lubricate the giant tool as it went in, and in, and in...

Exactly like that! And Jen could see all of this as the naughty captain also began to penetrate her from behind - not such a huge shaft, but he knew how to use it; circling inside her pussy and thrusting in and out, holding her ponytail and pulling when he wanted to bury his cock deep inside her. Now the two girls were really in a competition. But the challenge was to see which of them could cum first, and how much noise they could make.

As I was told the story, I'm afraid to say that the naughty captain cheated. Jen was on her knees, resting on her arms and the captain could see that above her pussy, where his cock was sliding in and out, was a smaller hole, slightly darker than the lips where his penis was creating so much cream. The naughty captain put his hand around his dick, pressing into Jen and gathering some of the cream. He rubbed the cream around and onto the small light-brown hole. He rubbed his thumb around the girl's ass-hole, spreading cream around it and into the centre. The captain was thrusting his cock in Jen's pussy. As she saw Mary gasp when Charlie's cock went deep up into her, the captain simultaneously pushed his thumb deep into Jen's arse.

What a noise she made! She came instantly, and as the captain pushed harder and twirled his thumb around, Jen came again and again. So she won the competition - but only by a few seconds as the sight of her back arching made Mary cum as well

Do you think the naughty captain and the husband stopped there? Of course, you're correct; no way they stopped. Jen was small, and the captain was strong from his days at sea so the naughty captain picked her up. He was so strong and his dick was so hard that he lifted her right onto it and she began to ride him, desperate to cum again and have the joy of another orgasm whilst holding onto the captain's neck.

Well, the sight of his wife, Jen's back and her legs wrapped around the captain was too much for Charlie. Mary was now exhausted so he laid her down and stood up, moving towards Jen and the captain. Charlie moved behind Jen and spread her cheeks.

Where the captain's thumb had been was now wet and glistening with the juices from both Jen and the captain. Charlie moved into position and put his cock at the entrance to Jen's bum. As she moved up and down, riding the naughty captain, Charlie positioned his long, thick cock, thrust upwards and penetrated Jen's arse. She screamed again and again as she came. The captain and Charlie continued to fuck her through the screams until she was a rag doll in their arms.

Where do you think the two men would come? Exactly right. Once the men got close, they put Jen down and came all over her face, painting her with their sperm.

Was it true? Was it a fantasy? The girl I was chatting to told her part of the story so vividly and responded to my chatting so enthusiastically that I couldn't tell what really happened and what she wanted to have happened. All I knew was that I wanted her to be with me - riding my cock! And painting her face, together with her husband of course.