Accidental Threesome

Story Info
Caught by my girlfriend and she liked what she saw.
1.9k words
4.31
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ramona, and this story is about sexual experience I will never forget.

James had been our supervisor for about 6 months and I had been fucking him often.

The day of the awesome session started like every other day, with James coming around to see how the work was going, and if any adjustments were needed. As he did his walk around, he came to me and asked what I was doing after work. I had no plans so when I asked him his reason for asking, he simply replied "I'm hungry".

Being "hungry" was our code for wanting to fuck, so I quickly agreed. I would fuck him every day if I could. He surprised me by allowing me to go an hour early, so that he wouldn't have to wait for me and run the risk of being seen. I guessed he was very hungry.

I stopped by the supermarket to buy some grapes and other stuff, and literally ran home to prepare for his arrival. Our sessions were always hot and my pussy was already throbbing in anticipation.

At our agreed time, he arrived and I went down to let him in. I was wearing a short skirt and no panties so he had a clear view of my pussy as we climbed the stairs, back to my room. Just as we sat down, my phone rang. It was my girlfriend, who lived nearby and was coming over to tell me about this new guy she slept with the night before.

Even though she had a key to my place, I went down to let her in. When we got back to my room, James was under the sheet and his clothes neatly folded on the chair. My girlfriend immediately started smiling. James was naked under the sheet. His dick was fully hard, and it had made a tent of the sheet. Introductions were quick, and in our native tongue, I told her that she needed to leave and I will give her the details later.

When she left, I quickly walked over to the bed, pulled the sheet off James and began to suck his dick. However, James had something else on his mind. He pulled me off his dick and in one, swift motion, had me on my back and was between my legs.

He pushed my knees up to my chest, which allowed him to get his huge dick all the way in to my pussy. This was also the position that that made me cum in seconds. He rubbed his dick between my pussy lips to get it wet and then gently pushed the head in. He slowly pushed all 10 inches of dick into me and when it hit that spot, I began to tremble. The trembling was light at first as the orgasm started but each time he hit that spot, my orgasm got more and more intense. I was shaking like I had been tased. With my knees on my chest and James drilling my pussy, the multiple orgasms came early into the session.

Just as James slowed to let me catch my breath, I heard my girlfriend call my name. She was coming up the stairs.

"STOP, STOP, STOP, MY GIRLFRIEND IS COMING!" I exclaimed.

James ignored me and continued to drill my pussy. I tried to push him off but he was too strong. When my girlfriend opened the door, I had just started what turned out to be another multiple orgasm. I was shaking and swearing as my orgasms ripped through me.

James had slowed the pace again, and when I opened my eyes, Jolana was sitting in the chair beside the bed with a huge smile on her face.

James re-positioned me on all fours at the edge of the bed, to fuck me from behind. I heard my girlfriend gasp as she saw the huge dick I was taking. He held my hips with those huge hands and slammed his dick balls deep into my pussy. I began to shake as another orgasm hit me almost immediately. Jolana, obviously turned on by the action in front of her, reached out and pinch my nipple hard. However, when she slid her hand down my body and rubbed my clit, I went crazy. I was thrashing about, trying to get away but my efforts were futile. James held me in place and continued to pound my pussy.

James had slowed his pace to long, gentle strokes, which allowed me to catch my breath, somewhat. It was at that time, my girlfriend joined me on the bed. She had removed her clothes and was on all fours beside me with pure lust in her eyes. We had made love a few times in the past, so my body responded to her kissing and touching.

James pulled out of me and positioned himself behind Jolana. He held her hips, aligned his dick with her pussy, and gently pushed it all the way into her.

Jolana screamed as that huge dick filled her pussy. Once she got used to the monster in her pussy, she told him to fuck her harder. I had slid under her and was sucking her nipples and playing with her clit when she started to swear and shake.

With a huge swing of his arms, James first slapped Jolana's right ass cheek and then the left. He then grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled it hard. Jolana screamed as she came, squirting into my hand. James then changed to fucking her with long, powerful strokes. It took about 15 minutes of being pounded like that, before her arms gave way and she collapsed on the bed.

James re-positioned himself between us and pulled me to straddle his body. Once in position, I guided that beautiful dick into my pussy. I was savouring the feeling of being full of dick. My strokes were long and deliberate, utilising the full length his dick. Being on top allowed me to control the pace, and to a lesser extent, my orgasms. Jolana had regained her composure and rejoined the party. She lowered her pussy on to his face and James started to lick her clit. Since we were facing each other, we began kissing and fondling each other as well. It was then, the chain reaction began.

Jolana came first. James had a firm grip on her hips and his mouth fixed to her clit. I was squeezing her breasts when she began to scream and shake. Two powerful squirts shot across James's chest as she came hard. Seeing Jolana squirting pushed me over the edge. I pulled Jolana to me and kissed her deeply to muffle my own scream. My body tensed and I began to tremble. Jolana reached out and pinch my nipples hard, and I collapsed on the two of them.

Jolana and I both said we needed a rest and we both peeled off and laid on the bed, either side of him. James took that opportunity to eat some grapes and refresh with water.

Jolana pulled me to her and asked "who is this man?"

"He is my supervisor at work", I said proudly.

Jolana began to smile because she now had a face to go with the stories I've been telling her.

James returned to the bed, pulled us both to the edge of the bed, and placed us on all fours. He stood behind me and I felt the head his dick push into my ass.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted, as the head of his dick stretched my ass, and as his dick slid deeper and deeper into my ass, my voice trailed off until my mouth was just open.

I am no stranger to anal sex but, James fucked differently to the others. His technique of long smooth strokes minimised the pain and maximised the pleasure. Needless to say, James was the first man to make me cum in anal sex.

James loved to fuck my ass. He always said I have a black woman's ass. Jolana had a lovely ass too, and the fact that he had two thick fingers in her ass, meant he wanted to cum in her ass.

I was right. Just after he doubled me up with another massive orgasm, he pulled out, wiped his dick off and then, attacked my girlfriend's ass.

As soon as the head of his dick slipped into her ass, she started swearing and thrashing about. James grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. Her mouth was open but there was no sound. All I saw was her squirting each time she came. The bed beneath her was soaked. James started to growl as started to fuck her harder and soon, he grunted and announced he was cumming. When he stopped moving and released her shoulders, she just collapsed on the bed.

James laid between us on the bed as we all recovered. I laid my head on his chest with my arm across body. Jolana had her head on his chest as well, but she had his dick in her hand, stroking it softly. James told her if she wants his dick to get hard again, she would have to suck it. Well, Jolana wasted no time. She repositioned herself and sucked his flaccid dick into her mouth. I began to kiss him gently while pinching his nipples, as I knew he liked that. Shortly afterwards, I heard Jolana gagging, and I looked down to see his dick was at full attention.

"Ladies, I'm going to take turns in fucking you. When you cum, I will pull out and fuck the other".

As soon as he had finished that announcement, he had Jolana's legs on his shoulder and was pounding her pussy. My poor girlfriend didn't even have the time to announce she was cumming, before she was bucking and thrashing about.

James pulled out of Jolana while she was still cumming, intensifying her orgasm even more. He grabbed me, threw my legs on his shoulder, and proceed to pound my pussy. Remember, this was the position that made me cum quickly, so by the time James pulled out, I had cum about 4 or 5 times.

Jolana was laying on her side when James got back to her. He simply held her in position and proceeded to pound her from the side. Jolana started to swear and thrash about as she came again. James did the same to me and I came very hard. However, when James went back for Jolana to fuck her doggystyle, she begged for mercy. I took the opportunity to rest as well by also begging for mercy.

The last thing I remembered was James eating grapes and Jolana covering herself with the sheet.

I woke to see Jolana fast asleep and a message from James. He apologised for leaving and not waking me and thanked me for a wonderful afternoon. When Jolana eventually woke up, we both agreed that we were too tired to cook, so we decided to go out to dinner.

Neither of us had ever fucked a man with as much stamina as James, and we talked about him the entire night. Jolana briefly mentioned the man she slept with the night before but quickly came back to James.

I never missed an opportunity to fuck him. We once fucked at 3am before his 5am shift. Needless to say, I was a zombie for the rest of the day. So much so, that the ladies at work questioned me to the point I gave in and told them who fucked me. Jealousy ripped across the face of the boss's girlfriend. I think she was after him too.