Jen Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Jen. How was your day."

"Better. Much better."

"Good. Yeah, you'll get settled in fine," Mike said. "It's a good school. Everyone says good things about it. Hey, check it out, I snagged a few things for you from the store." Mike proceeded to gently toss a selection of rings on the kitchen table, silver ones that would look right at home on a hippie girl's fingers. Then he reached in his pocket and pulled out two pairs of panties, red ones, both pretty much thongs on their backsides, one of them almost as minuscule on its front side.

"Oh my God," Jen said, blushing because of the thongs, picking up two rings because they were so much less embarrassing. "These are so nice!"

"Keep whatever fits. You can wear 'em on different fingers or whatever. Those bigger ones are for your thumbs."

Jen excitedly tried them all, on most of her fingers. They all sort of fit in various way, making a nice mix-n-match set. "Keep 'em all," Mike said. "I get 'em wholesale. They don't cost a lot. Want to try on the panties?"

Jen smirked, knowing what he wanted. Another fashion show, this time with even more skin showing.

"Wear that bra I washed this morning," he said. "That's a pretty one."

"Oh," Jen said, her face and voice a bit dejected. "That one's...kinda wrecked. You're not supposed to put 'em in the dryer, not on a high setting like you did."

"Oh, shit," Mike said. "I ruined it? I'm so sorry, Jen. Tell you what, I told Margaret about you. She's excited to do your fitting. Why don't you stop in tomorrow, after you're done with classes. The store's just one stop earlier on your bus route. It's really sort of just right around the corner from here. You can walk home after, or hop on the bus again."

"Tomorrow? Really? What did you...tell her about me?"

"Just that you're my niece, going to school here. I told her that I mentioned to you that she's the best, and you were interested, so..."

Jen nodded. "Okay. Yeah, I need some better ones. Mom gave me money for clothes and stuff..."

"No, this is all on me, Jen. Margaret already knows. Just pick out some awesome sexy stuff, lots of it if you want. Go nuts. I get it all wholesale at crazy cheap prices. I'll just write it off. You know what just came in? Some super hot garter belt sets. Whenever we get some in they always sell pretty good. There's a lot of sexy women in this town, I guess."

"What kind of belts?"

"Garter belts," Mike said. "You don't know what that is? Here, I'll show you." Mike picked up his phone, did a quick search, scrolling through some picture choices. "This," he said, holding his phone so Jen could see. "See how the panties are separate from the belt thing? See how the stockings attach?"

"Oh my God, that's for, like, getting really dressed up. Like for under evening gowns, right?"

"Yeah, it can be, but hot women wear 'em just for fun," Mike said. "It's, like, one of the best looks. Sexy lingerie, you know?"

Jen nodded, her eyes unblinking, studying the picture of the hot-bodied model on Mike's phone. "I've seen them," she said. "I just didn't know...they were for regular, too."

"Yeah, regular around the house," Mike said. "Probably not for school. Wearing stockings would probably be too much for school."

Jen nodded. 'Around the house', like what she was about to nervously do with these daring red panties he brought home. She picked up both of them and couldn't believe how small and wispy they were, especially one of them.

"So, if I wrecked that bra, you're more than welcome to not wear one when you're home here. I'm totally down with that."

Jen smiled. "Down with that? Mike, did they talk like that when you were younger?"

"Ouch," Mike said, smiling, his hands reaching for the invisible dagger in his heart. "My favorite sexy woman, calling me old."

Jen smiled brighter. "Are we having wine again?"

Mike nodded. "Definitely. Let's do Riesling tonight. I think you'll like it. Go put one of those on and I'll get dinner started," he said, gesturing at the new red panties. "I'll have a glass ready for you when you come down."

Jen heard Mike turn on the low-volume classic rock when she went upstairs to take off the clothes she'd worn to school. She tried on both the panties but the tiniest one made her shake her head no, the front part much too small to cover her pubic hair. The other pair was better but some of her hairiness still showed, more than she was comfortable with, and the back was a full-on thong, a style she'd never tried before. She looked at herself from every angle in Sarah's big mirror, turning and craning her neck, deciding these newest panties might be much too sexy to parade around in, though it did cross her mind that this was a private house, at the end of the street, with nobody able to see much through the windows.

Does Mike really like this style, she wondered? She still had an everyday bra on, so she took it off, her eyes widening at her reflection in the mirror. She wondered what Mike had meant when he mentioned not wearing a bra. Did he mean doing it with a tied in the front shirt like she had on last night? No, she decided, so she put on a plain white t-shirt, a scoop-neck one that she mostly wears under other things when she wants to show a nice hint of cleavage. It's a little shirt that's short in length, almost midriff short, so the nice gift of panties Mike gave her could be fully seen, and best of all the shirt didn't allow any risqué peeks inside like the open tied shirt would have done. Yes, this was good, she thought, and she went downstairs before remembering the pubic hair problem that showed even with these slightly bigger of the two little panties.

After Mike said "Oh my God" in a fun, happy way, she looked down at herself and remembered, and she blushed, and she couldn't look Mike in the eye for a few long moments.

"Those look so hot on you," Mike said. "I'm not kidding even a little bit. Damn, woman. If I was younger, I'd..."

Jen's eyes flared, and her nostrils did, too.

"Stand up straighter and you'll break every man's heart in this town."

Jen did it, feeling the surprising excitement of being wantonly braless with her breasts in forward-thrust posture, her fully aroused nipples making very noticeable bumps on the front of her thin t-shirt. "Like...this?" she shyly asked. "Do I...look good this way?"

"Turn for me."

Jen did, pirouetting all the way around.

"No, Jen. Face the other way. Show me your ass."

Jen swallowed hard, Mike's command exciting and terrifying her in equal measure, just as some of his other gentle but firm commands had done these last couple days.

Fulfilling this particular wish of his, though, while wearing these thong panties, knowing that from the back she was basically naked from the waist down, made her tingle like she was about to throw herself out of an airplane. She did it...she turned and gave Mike a long look at her bare ass...and her parachute opened, but not before the free-fall made her feel something all through her body that was very near to an orgasm, not that she'd know what a proper one felt like at this point in her shy, innocent life.

"Perfect," Mike said. "You have a fantastic ass."

Jen looked over her shoulder at him, still letting him look at the behind of her. "I don't," she said, shyly smirking.

"Yeah you do," Mike said, his eyes soaking in all the details of her eighteen-year-old backside. "I love that you're showing it to me. Really, really love it. I knew those panties would look great on you. Do you like them?"

Jen shrugged, still looking over her shoulder.

"Did you try the other ones? Go put those on now. We can compare."

"No, I...tried them. They...show too much. I don't think I'd wear those."

"Too much of what? Oh, because you're all natural? Sorta hairy? You know, most girls trim all that. I've got an electric body groomer you're welcome to use. But, the way you are, it's kind of hot though, in that natural kind of way."

Jen's freshly blushing face was nearly the color of the tomatoes Mike had put in tonight's salad. "I know some girls trim and...shave, but...do you really think most do?" she bashfully asked. "How do they... Do you know?"

This odd turn of events had made Jen not want to show Mike the front of her, these panties showing the perimeter of her never-groomed hairiness. It was especially visible at the tippy-tops of her inner thighs, but she couldn't just stand there looking over her shoulder all evening. Her glass of wine was there on the kitchen table, so she went there, not standing up straight, Mike noticed, and she sat down and was able to breath again.

"Sit up straight," Mike said, noting how she always reverted to slumping. "Do your tits embarrass you? Because I'll tell you what, from a male point of view they're pretty great. You should never wear a bra, even though I want very much to buy you some," he said, smiling.

"My mom says I should always wear a bra."

"Why, because your nipples are so awesome? Seriously, I'll never understand why women with awesome nipples want to wear bras and shirts that hide that. You women should use all that. Use everything you've got. You want to overpower the way a guy thinks? You want to use it to your advantage? Then dress like that," Mike said, his eyes on Jen's young, nipply tits, her thin white t-shirt looking to him like the perfect candidate to pour cold water on at a biker bar wet t-shirt contest. "Are you hungry? I made a super quick garlic and oil pasta. A few hot pepper flakes, some bread crumbs. Sound okay?"

Jen nodded, glad the subject had turned to food. "It smells really good. I really like this wine, too."

"See that? I knew you would. This one's Riesling. I don't know too much about it, but it's tasty. Probably wrong for this food, I'm not real good at that fancy 'matching' stuff. I'm more of a beer guy, but it's good to learn about wine. Seems like a college girl should be learning about everything, right?"

Jen nodded, sipping her wine, a blush pinkening her face when she asked, "Do you think Sarah is learning...everything?"

"Oh, wow. Jeeze, Jen, I don't know. I don't know you that well, but...I think Sarah's got a head start on you in most areas, if you know what I mean. I told you she's not a virgin. She drinks. She's smoked marijuana. She got caught skinny dipping, by the police."

"Oh my God! She...did all that?" Jen wanted to ask if Sarah trims her pubic hair, but it seemed too crazy of a question to ask Mike.

"Yeah, she's...I don't want to call her a little wild one, but...she kept her mother and me on our toes. Sarah's friends are the wild ones, I think. She grew up quick around them."

"What about Tyler?" asked Jen, forking a bite of the tasty pasta into her mouth.

"Ah, Tyler. He's a good kid. His sister is, too. Ty loves his beer. I probably shouldn't say this but I think maybe he's fucked more girls than any other boy has in this town. Whenever he's home from college he's out there doin' it."

Jen's eyes flared wide at this news, partly because Mike said it so casually, almost proudly. But it was the quick mental image of Tyler fucking a girl that caused Jen to cough, and she was instantly embarrassed, nearly choking, the heat of the hot pepper flakes in the pasta making her throat burn. Grabbing her glass of wine, she drank it down in big gulps.

Mike smiled. "You okay, kid? Go down the wrong pipe?" He was quickly up, getting the wine bottle, refilling Jen's glass. Secretly he was hoping she'd cough again — more wine, more tit jiggle; it's all good, he thought to himself.

Jen relaxed when the conversation turned to more mundane subjects — her day at school, the new classes that she liked, the big new building on campus that she was having trouble finding her way around.

"Did you call your mom today?"

"Yeah, before you got home."

"Good, yeah. Probably best to do it before we have our wine, right? I don't know if she's a narc or whatnot."

Jen giggled. "A narc? Or whatnot? Mike, you really are from a different time, aren't you."

Mike smiled. Jen's giggle stirred thoughts of pinning her down on the kitchen floor and fucking her, and he wondered if Jen would be interested in those type of thoughts. "I'm gonna let you do the dishes tonight," he said, "just so I can have a nice long time to look at that sweet ass of yours. I kinda wish I'd made more of a mess for you to clean up."

Jen giggled again, this naughtiness with her uncle making her blush again, this time with a warmth that felt surprisingly nice.

It was a few hours later when Jen saw Mike naked again, their nighttime goodnights with him that way now becoming sort of 'a thing'. This time, though, Jen didn't wear her sleeping shorts to bed, her thinking being it was still too warm in the upstairs and she'd been taking the shorts off in the middle of the night and putting on panties anyway, so why not just keep the nice new panties on and sleep in them right from the start?

And so she was lying there on top of her bedsheets when Mike came out of the bathroom, nude, as he seemed to always be at night. Jen lay on her stomach this time, with her head turned toward him, the looser t-shirt she sleeps in pulled up in a bunch so as to cool her lower back. Her youthful ass showed in a humped up, lovely curving way, her red thong panties so small that in the dark they looked like they weren't even there.

Mike paused in the nightlight lit hallway as he came into her view, as he'd done before, saying "Goodnight Jen. Sleep tight," but this time his cock was bigger, and Jen noticed, though she was sure she was just imagining the difference.

"Goodnight Mike," she said, and she listened after he'd gone, and she heard things for a little while, but she didn't know quite what they were.

In the morning a nice breeze blew, but it was still a warm one. Jen took her shower first again, and when she opened the shower curtain to reach for her towel she saw that the bathroom door was open. Either Mike or the breeze had done it, she thought, glancing at the window curtains fluttering at the open window, then looking to see if the towel might be a fresh one he'd just left, but it didn't seem to be. Stepping out of the shower in full view of the empty hall, she pushed the door mostly closed but still open some, and she dried herself, feeling a brand new kind of sexiness, a fun feeling that she was rapidly learning about, thanks to Mike.

That day at school was another good one, with more new classes and more new people to meet. She stood straight and tall more than not, with her breasts a bit forward in her everyday bra, thinking she noticed people looking at her in a more interesting way now that she was aware of how she presented herself.

But even with all the interest of the day her mind often went to the afternoon's appointment, the professional bra fitting with the woman named Margaret. It made Jen a little nervous, this idea of a stranger seeing her in just a bra, but it seemed a very adult thing to do. Thinking about it was exciting and nerve-racking in equal measure.

And so she stepped off the bus and entered the department store Mike owns, and she looked for him but didn't see him. Looking for his office, she passed the lingerie department, wondering if the purple-haired young woman at the counter was Margaret.

"You must be Jennifer!" the young woman brightly said.

Jen nodded, nervous, surprised Margaret was so young.

"You're interested in bras, right?" said Margaret. "Let's go in the fitting room and get some measurements."

Following Margaret, Jen glanced around looking for Mike again, but didn't see him.

"You have a nice build," Margaret said, inside the closed space, looking at Jen's shirtless physique. "Some nice shape, but this bra you have is all wrong. Let me guess — your mom bought it for you, right?"

Jen nodded.

"Moms almost always put their daughters in these. Too thick, too closed in, too low riding. Mothers don't want their daughters' breasts to draw attention. I don't think breasts should scream Look at me! or anything, but they should look nice, especially when we're young, am I right?"

Jen nodded.

"Not only that, what I'm going to point you toward is more comfortable, so it's a win win. You'll feel sexier, be more comfortable and look better. Win win win!" Margaret smiled.

"The sexy part...I feel like I need that," Jen said, feeling more at ease now thanks to Margaret's smiling niceness.

"Oh, okay. Absolutely. We can play that up all kinds of different ways."

"Do you have any...garter belt sets?" asked Jen, sheepishly. "I was...looking at some on my phone..."

"We do!" Margaret said. "Yeah, this'll be fun. Mike told me you get the family discount, which is code for 'free', so yeah, let's hook you up with some nice things. We'll get the bras all sized and adjusted right, too. You're a freshman up at the college, right? When you meet somebody you'll be all set to knock 'em dead."

Jen smiled.

That evening, when Mike arrived home, he asked, "How'd it go today? School good? Margaret said you came in to the store. I'm sorry I missed you, I've been having problems with the warehouse."

"Oh," Jen said. "I looked for you. I wanted to thank you. Did Margaret tell you? I got...a lot of things. Too much, probably. I feel bad that I took advantage, but she kept encouraging me."

Mike smiled. "She's a heck of a salesperson. And so good with the fittings, too. I can already see the improvement on you."

Jen looked down at her shirt, her breasts riding somewhat higher than her usual, sitting more comfortably in cups sized differently than her old bras. "Really? It's...not too much? It feels so...different. Margaret said I should give it a few days, to get used to the change."

"You look great, Jen. Really great. I'm really sorry I won't get to see you model any of your new stuff tonight. I'm going out, meeting some friends at a bar to watch the basketball game. You're more than welcome to come with me, but it's just a bunch of us old guys."

"Oh, that's okay. I've got school work to do."

Later on, with Mike still not home from his night out with his friends, Jen's eyes were tired at 10pm from hours of schoolwork. In her warm room, with no air moving, she sat at Sarah's desk wearing nothing but new lingerie, a nude-colored bra and panties that Jen thought looked French, or maybe Italian. Sexy like a movie star, that's how she felt, so much so that, when her work was done, she stood before the big mirror and did a fun striptease, smiling at the reflection of herself, thinking that she felt almost like a whole new person. Feeling daring, she strolled to the bathroom naked, like Mike does, brushing her teeth and peeing before bed, then she switched off the light and strolled back to her room, lying on her bed nude, just for fun, just to feel the cool of the sheets against her naked body before the heat of the upstairs made the bed warm and sleep difficult again.

It was morning when she woke up, her languid waking suddenly jolted by the realization of her nudity, her quick glance at the wide open door shocking her. Mike! she nearly screamed to herself. He's home!

She bolted out of bed, quickly closed the door, stood shocked as she saw her new bra and panties there on the floor, lacy and sexy, looking as if she'd carefully placed them there for maximum visual effect. "No! " she whispered to herself, thinking back to just a few moments ago, to how she was sleeping face-up on the bed, one knee out wide, her thighs spread open in such a comfortable way. "Oh my God! What an idiot!"

Emerging from the bathroom after her shower ten minutes later, with a towel wrapped around her, Mike was just shuffling out of his bedroom into the hallway, wearing a pair of loose-fitting boxer shorts, his 'dad body' a bit soft but still showing hints of the basketball-playing fitness of his youth. "Morning, sexy," he said, his eyes red, his voice deep with hangover. His mouth showed a smirking smile. "Did you sleep better? You were out like a light when I got home."