Jen teaches Hot Yoga Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen continues her hot yoga classes with XXTreme classes.
1.2k words
4.44
12k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen's yoga classes are quite expensive, but she has no problem filling her classes. She also offers private lessons, but her rates for those are through the roof. Still, she maintains a few one on one clients. Terrance has had at least 2 one on one classes per week in addition to his normal classes. He's more than covering our mortgage payment by himself.

All of his one on one sessions are XXtreme, so Jen starts with her beautiful tits bare, wearing her tiny little shorts that show her huge cameltoe and most of her delicious ass. And those tiny shorts don't last long in any case. After class showers seemed to be longer than usual too.

I watched every session in detail. I watched her interactions with him. I watched her close up work, as she guided his body into this position and that. I watched as she demonstrated the proper way to position her own body, and implored him to feel her muscles so he could better understand.

This afternoon I was watching yesterday's session. Jen stripped off her tiny shorts less than 5 minutes after the class started, completely exposed to Terrance. Soon after he stripped off his yoga shorts and revealed his huge, bouncing erection. She guided him, her hands gliding over his bare skin, pushing and prodding. Feeling.

Once more, she did something she repeated every session with him. She got on her hands and knees and invited him to get behind her. I think he pretends he can't get this position right.

My cock was already out by now, lubed up, and I was stroking it as I watched Terrance size up my nude fiancé, on her hands and knees in front of him. I watched him get behind her, watched her spread her legs just so, watched her pussy gaping open slightly, her lips hanging low. I watched him slide his oversized cock between her thighs, brushing against her hanging labia as he pulled in tight against her. I watched him slide his hands around her hips, then to her stomach. I watched him 'accidentally' slide them up to her tiny tits, before dropping just below them. He accidentally grabs her tits most sessions.

A small hand pushes my hand away from my cock and takes its place. Startled, I realize Jen is situated between my legs. "You're not watching Shenae today" she noted as she gently stroked my erection.

"I'm watching you today."

"Tell me what you see."

"You're on the mat in doggy style. Terrance is behind you, his hands sliding all over you."

"Mmm I'm showing him how to keep his muscles firm. Does that make you jealous?"

"He grabbed your breasts again." I said, my breath quickening as she picked up the pace on my cock.

"His hands slipped. I was sweaty. What else do you like?"

"Mmmm"

"Tell me" she said, one hand working my cock and the other firmly squeezing my balls.

"His cock is between your thighs. I know you could feel it against your pussy."

"He had to put it somewhere. Do you like that?"

"Fuck Jen you're going to make me cum."

"Do you like that?"

"Yes baby I do", my eyes glued to the scene in front of me. Watching my fiancé basically get dry humped and fondled by this man.

"His hands felt so good on me. Especially when he grabbed my breasts. His cock... it's so big. I couldn't help but wonder how it... how it would feel inside of me. Filling my pussy up." Jen says as she brings me close to the edge.

"Fuck Jen. Fuck." I say, unable to say anything coherent.

"God it would feel so good. Would you like to see that?" she asks simply

"Fuck yes, yes, oh God yes" I cry out as my cock explodes, covering Jen's face in rope after rope of steaming cum. She milks every last bit out of me before letting my shrinking cock go.

Coming out from under my desk, Jen straddles me and kisses me deeply. "You have two minutes to recover and then I'm going to need you to give me some good dick.

I stand and lift her up, forcing my tongue into her mouth, as I carry her effortlessly away, down the hall, and toss her on the bed. I spread her legs, her massive labia part, and her pussy gapes wide open, a huge cavern waiting to be filled. My cock is hard again already, and I climb on top her.

She grabs my cock firmly and stops me. "I said I need some good dick. Big dick."

It was like the hottest, sexiest knife to the heart ever, and madde my cock throb.

"You want a big, black cock inside you, don't you?"

"I wish, it's all I dream about lately"

Another sexy knife. But I need to be inside her, so I recover and go to our drawer, pulling out our newest toy. I had it custom made as a surprise, perhaps perfect for this very moment. A new cock extender. Carefully I put it on, my hands shaking. The weight is tremendous, and once firmly in place, I was sporting a 9" long, 9.5" girth, massive, veiny black cock between my legs. It hung outward but mostly down, far too heavy for my meager cock to sustain it.

I come back to the bed and begin to lube it up. Jen catches sight of it for the first time and absolutely squealed. "Fuck yes, give me that big, black cock. You know I need it!"

I place the massive bulbous head against her gaping, sopping wet hole and pause. She reaches around to my ass and pulls me toward her. My giant black cock forced its way inside, stretching her pussy wide as inch after inch disappeared inside. Jen made sounds I had never heard before, cumming the first time before I was fully inside, her hand not even near her clit.

Once fully inside, she orgasmed again, and I began to thrust, addicted to the feeling of stretching her. She continued to wail nonstop, unable to control herself. Over the next twenty minutes, thrice more she came violently before going still, breathing heavily. Her eyes stayed closed. "No more" she breathed, barely able to make a sound. "Oh my God that's the best sex I've ever had." I pulled the giant cock from her pussy, and it gaped wider than ever after, her huge lips just hanging sadly against her huge hole. I carefully extracted my raging erection from the giant dick, and entered her, pumping away and feeling nothing but heat.

I pump for 2 minutes, hoping for release. Jen breathes, exhaustedly, "Stop teasing me. Get inside me. Give me your cock" her eyes still closed. I don't want to hurt her, but I do need to cum. I grab a dildo from our nightstand and press it in along side my cock, and finally there's a tiny bit of friction.

"Mmm there you go. Cum for me baby." A few minutes of double fucking her gaping hole, and I pump a quart of cum as deep as I can manage, before pulling my cock and the dildo from her.

I collapse on the bed next to her, completely drained.

Neither of us have energy to say anything, but we know we are crossing a line to a new place.