Jen teaches Hot Yoga Ch. 04

Story Info
Jen's XXtreme classes ratchet up a notch.
3.3k words
4.5
10k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Yoga Ch04

Since surprising Jen with our new toy, she has been insatiable. She has always enjoyed and craved sex, but she can't keep her hands off me. I'm giving it to her in the morning before work, after her last session, and before bed. Every time, I'm wearing the big, black cock extender and giving her 9" of meat.

Just like this morning. I woke up to Jen's mouth on my cock. Hard within seconds, she releases me, lays back on the bed, legs spread wide, and tells me what she needs.

"I need cock."

By now I'm an expert at donning my cock enhancer. With it firmly in place, "my" cock is 9" long and 9.5" around. I give it a good lubing, and plow it into my fiance's soaking wet pussy, burying it in a single thrust. Within minutes she's cum twice, and her body goes limp, spent. I stay inside her and just lay there, cherishing the moment.

After a few minutes she stirs, realizing the time. "Baby I'll have to take care of you later, my first class starts in 10 minutes."

I have a feeling I'll take care of myself while I watch her, but look forward to some action after work too. I pull my oversized cock from Jen, and watch her hole staying slack and wide, before I roll over.

Jen rushes to get ready for class, and I get ready myself, and head to my office as she goes to the studio. I flip on the cameras in the studio and in the locker room, watch Jen enter the studio and greet Terrance - he had already changed and was starting to stretch. Jen enters the locker room, quickly strips down, and showers. I watch the water fall over her perfect body, dripping down her tiny breasts, her taut stomach, and her perfectly round ass.

Too soon, she turns off the water and towels off, immediately heading to the studio.

Completely nude.

This was an XXtreme class, which means no tops, but I've never seen her start an XXtreme nude.

Moving to the studio cameras, Terrance is shocked as well, his eyes doubling as he follows Jen's every move. I can't look away from her either, just an absolute vision, the perfect female form. Beautiful and sensual all at once.

Within 10 minutes, given Jen's state of undress, Terrence followed suit. He was, predictably, rock hard, just like me. Well, not **just** like me. His member was easily as long as the cock extender Jen's been enjoying, if not quite as thick. It looked menacing, dangerous, especially around Jen now that her love of giant cocks has been rekindled.

My head swam for a moment, and when I looked back. Terrance was standing, Jen on her knees in front of him, positioning his legs this way and that, twisting his thigh just a bit, a knee there. His massive, erect penis bouncing slightly, mere inches from Jen's angelic face. She's taking her time, adjusting his stance carefully, her touch lingering, almost caressing as she positions him, barely avoiding his member.

My heart is pounding in my chest. I lose track of time again, my shorts dropped to the floor, and my hand wrapped around my modest cock.

When I am able to refocus a few minutes later, Jen has just gotten on her hands and knees, in exactly the right position for me to get the ultimate view. Her perfect ass is tantalizing, but her pussy is the star right now. After my work over the last few weeks, and just an hour earlier, her XL sized pussy is more like XXXL sized, and gapes, hanging several inches open.

Terrance's eyes are looking right into my fiance's uterus, as she purrs "Get behind me and feel my core."

He gets behind her, sliding his massive tool between Jen's thighs, brushing her dangling labia on the way, narrowly missing sliding inside her.

He grasps Jen's hips, before sliding his hands around her tiny waist and sliding them up. He doesn't stop at her core, as usual. His hands find her tiny breasts, but this time, they linger. They explore, unafraid. I am stroking my cock furiously as I feel a stabbing pain in my chest. Terrance is definitely kneading my fiance's bare tits, tweaking her nipples gently. I could almost swear I heard her moaning, and she not so subtly starts pushing her ass against him, grinding gently.

Breathily, she asks "What are you doing?"

"I could you the same" Terrance says, and he's not wrong. He crossed the line first, toying with her tits, but she is very clearly grinding against his body, and his massive erection is sliding along her labia, rubbing against her clit.

Jen stops grinding, and moves forward slightly, then lowers her head to the ground, so just her pert ass is in the air, her pussy gaping wide open, practically begging to be filled up.

"Class... is over." she breathes, barely audible.

Terrance's eyes are staring into my fiance's gaping hole again, clearly considering just plunging his tool inside. Seemingly coming to a decision, Terrance grasps his erection, lines it up, and rests the head directly against Jen's dripping hole, hesitating.

"Class is over." Jen repeats, slightly louder. "Let's go for a dip"

Terrance groans audibly, pausing a bit, before pulling his cock away and rising, walking to the showers. Jen hops up and follows. I switch cameras, and watch my wife shower with this man who nearly fucked her seconds ago. They take turns washing each other's backs, but go no further, finishing up, drying off, and then exiting with their towels wrapped around their waists, Jen's tits bouncing slightly.

I know they're going to the pool out back. I know they're going to dip nude. I'm pretty sure they're going to be drinking. I worry they might fuck.

I don't have any cameras out back, so I wait an hour, edging my cock, before going out back to see the damage.

I open the back door and hear laughing - and my heart skips a beat. Jen and Terrance are sitting next to each other, on the edge of the pool, feet in the water. Completely nude. Next to Jen is a bottle of tequila, two thirds of it gone, and a couple shot glasses. Judging by their laughing and sloppy motions, they are both royally fucked up.

I watch them for a moment - enjoying the site of Jen's perfect body, her amazing tits, flat stomach, her dangling labia, gaping pussy, clearly visible between her spread legs. Terrance says something that she thinks is especially funny, and she bursts into laughter again, putting her hand on his thigh, begging him to stop. He does, but her hand doesn't move from his thigh - just inches, maybe centimeters, from his throbbing erection.

Finally, I find my voice. "What's going on here?" Jen looks up, glassy eyed,, her hand staying on Terrance's thigh, and says "Hi babe! I invited Terrance to cool down with me after our session."

"Naked?" I ask, incredulous, but also not surprised.

"We see each other naked all the time. I'm not shy and neither is he." She giggled "Not that he has much reason to be."

"Come join us man" Terrance says, waving me over.

Shrugging, I say "Alright, let me get my suit."

Jen laughs, shakes her tits and says "He-LLO! Take your clothes off!"

Laughing, I do just that, strip down, my thin, 4" cock painfully hard in anticipation and fear. Jen looks at me as I strip, her eyes going from my small cock to Terrance's horse cock, lust in her eyes.

She looks like she's contemplating something, thinking deeply, as only a truly drunk person can. She squeezes Terrance's thigh and asks: "How big is it?"

He about chokes "how big is WHAT?"

"Your COCK!" she blurts out. pointing her other hand right at it.

Terrance laughs. "Big enough."

"No but like HOW big."

"About 9 and a half."

"FUCK. And it's so THICK." She turns to me, her hand massaging his thigh. "Thats like TWO of your cocks." She looks like she's doing math. "No wait it's a lot more than that. Fuck. It's so much bigger than yours." She turns back to Terrance. "Do you ever have trouble, with women being afraid to take it all?"

He laughs again. "All the time. A lot of women are scared to try. And even the ones that try, most of them can't take it all."

"I could take it all." she says, to no one in particular.

"I doubt it, but I'd love to see you try." Terrance answers, also to no one in particular.

My cock is harder than it's ever been, as I listen to the brazen flirting in front of me. When my fiance sucked another guy off in front of me, that was one thing. A blowjob. But she's talking about fucking this guy, taking his giant cock inside her. I don't know if I can handle that. I could deal with a blowjob. It's better than the alternative.

"Why don't you just see if you can give him head?" I hear out loud. It was my voice, though I don't remember speaking the words.

Jen giggles drunkenly. "Are you sure?" she asks me, her eyes pleading for me to reaffirm. I nod silently. She looks to Terrance. "Do you think you can handle that?"

He just gestures at his cock without saying a word.

"OK, let's do this right then." Jen hops up, and urges Terrance to follow her, and she guides him to one of our pool chairs, pushing him down, guiding him lower on the chair. She kneels in front of him, looks back at me one more time, but doesn't wait for an answer, before she finally, lustfully wraps her hand as far around Terrance's massive cock as she can. She can barely get halfway around, as it completely dwards her hand. She begins to stroke it slowly, mesmerized by the size. "It's so heavy." she remarks to no one.

My cock is so hard by now it just hurts. I don't know why I asked for this. I do know, of course. I don't think I can deal with that tool being inside her. I sit on the chair besides them and adjust it so I have a good view.

Jen slowly lowers her mouth, opens as wide as she can, and barely gets the head between her lips. She begins to do what only she can do, as she is supremely gifted at giving head. She licks and sucks at the massive head while she strokes his shaft and balls, and you can tell he's rapidly approaching the end.

Sensing it's time, and always having a flair for the dramatic, Jen releasing his cockhead, continuing to stroke him with both hands. Terrance groaned loudly, his huge cock pulsing down its entire length, and suddenly it erupts, huge ropes of thick white semen hitting Jen in the face, covering her lips, her cheeks, her chin, some on her forehead, a bit in her hair. After what seems like forever, and more cum than I'd ever seen in my life outside of porn, his cock stopped twitching, though it remained completely hard.

Jen suckled at the tip again, extracting what cum was left. She stood, moved forward a bit and straddled the pool chair, reached down to grasp his still hard cock, and lowered herself onto Terrance's lap.

I am screaming internally "NOOOOOOO" as I watch in slow motion as my fiance lowers herself, getting closer and closer, until the massive head of his cock is rubbing against her labia. She moves around a bit, and I'm not sure if the head of his cock slide inside her or not.

Jen is moaning, and I realize it doesn't matter. She said she wanted to do this. She's going to do it. Terrance is going to take my wife and I can't do anything to stop it.

Jen begins to lower herself, and the massive black tool begins to slide inside easily, as she moans nonstop. She takes the entire length in one motion, burying all 9+ inches inside her, far deeper than I'd ever been. Her entire body quakes as she cums, and she begins to ride with a fierceness I'd never seen. She's riding hard, going up 6-7 inches and back down, again and again. She cums a total of 5 times before slumping over.

Terrance lifts her off, gets up, and puts her face down and ass up on the chair, positions himself behind her, and enters her well-used cunt from behind, grabs her hips, and begins to piston in and out of her like a jackhammer.

I am dizzy, as I listen to Jen's moans crescendo and peak three more times, and get near to another peak before Terrance groans, plunges all 9 and a half inches inside my fiance's pussy, an iron grip on her waist, as he undoubtedly unleashes another flood of semen, but this time, deep in my fertile fiance's unprotected womb instead of on her face.

But it wasn't enough. Jen needed to finish that last one. Terrance pulls out, an absolute flood of semen gushes from Jen, and lays back in the next chair. Jen scrambles immediately to mount him reverse cowgirl, grasps his SOMEHOW still hard cock, and begins to ride him, quickly finding that orgasm and working on the next. I am the only one not getting release. I rise, walk over in front of Jen, look down at her cum-streaked face, her perfect body dripping with sweat, in the throes of yet another climax, and offer her my cock.

She has over 9 thick inches of meat buried inside her. She has little use for my thin 4" member. She smiles and shakes her head slightly.

"Please?" I hear myself, pathetic. Begging my fiance to stroke my cock. She reaches out, gives my cock one unenthusiastic stroke and lets go, her body quaking again.

It was enough. My small member begins to twitch, on edge for far too long, and cum shoots out, painting Jen's perfect tits with a small load. Not even a quarter of what Terrance coated her face with.

Jen giggles and the combination of my begging, my small cock, and my very premature ejaculation. I begin to soften, and my shriveled dick is much less impressive than my hard one. Jen is 9 orgasms deep at this point and spent, as she slumps over. But Terrance just grabs her hips and pistons her up and down on his cock like a live sex toy. He's nearly ready by the sounds he's making. He's going to cum inside her again, but I can't allow it. Once was a mistake.

"Please pull out before you cum" Again I sound like I'm begging. What the fuck is wrong with me.

Jen partially comes to and agrees "Mmm baby pull out and cum all over my pussy"

That's not at all what I meant, but it is what happened. Terrence pulls out, holding Jen in place just away from his cock as it erupts in a third massive load. Much of it shoots directly into her gaping hole, the rest coats her meaty labia.

Jen is completely spent, unable to move. Terrance lifts her slightly and says "here" offering her to me. I look down at her. Her beautiful face streaked with cum. Her tits streaked with cum. Her pussy destroyed, covered in cum, oozing cum, gaping wide, just a mess. I've never felt more conflicted, as my chest hurts at the betrayal of a day gone too far, but my cock is rock hard again. I've never seen Jen sexier, and I've never been more turned on.

I lift her up, think about taking her to the safety of our home, our bed. Instead, I carry her to my chair, lay her down, and mount her missionary style. I enter her cum-filled, completely destroyed pussy and feel no friction at all, not even a hint. It's warm, wet, gooey. It feels amazing in some twisted way. I lean down to kiss her, our tongues intertwining, the taste of the first moment she strayed still on her lips, in her mouth.

"I can't feel you" she murmurs between kisses.

I keep thrusting anyway, when Terrance says apologetically "Sorry about that bro. I hear it's tough to follow me."

Jen turns to Terrance and giggles again. She puts her hand on my chest in a stop motion. "Get on your back."

We switch places, I lay down on my back, cock painfully hard, as Jen stumbles to her feet, turns her ass toward me, and instead of lowering her pussy onto my cock, she takes a few steps back, and lowers her pussy onto my face as she takes my cock into her mouth.

I'm beyond shocked, and not just a little bit disgusted. Jen's head is second to none, so things are going well down there, but I'm trying not to gag as I'm licking her pussy. It's covered in cum, and it's somehow still dripping cum. Another man's cum. Yet, she grinds herself on my face, encouraging me, as she gives me expert head.

I get lost in the moment, unable to resist her mouth on my cock. Suddenly she releases my cock, as Terrance, hard again, is standing in front of her, and she is sucking him off instead. A few minutes of eating her wrecked pussy while she blew Terrance later, and she releases him, once again taking my member between her lips.

Seconds later, I feel a presence behind me, and a massive cock appears just above my head. My eyes go wide as I start to say no, the sound muffled. Terrance enters Jen from behind and begins to fuck her deeply while I eat her pussy. For about 30 seconds she continues sucking me off, but then climaxes and releases me.

Fortunately Terrance didn't last too long this time as he moans loudly, but unfortunately, the place he plans to ejaculate is occupied by my mouth.

"Should I pull out" Terrance is kind enough to ask.

"Yes" I say, the sound my muffled by Jen's cunt.

"No" my fertile, unprotected fiance says.

One last deep thrust, every inch buried inside, Jen's best client groans and empties his balls one last time into her womb. He thrust a few more times to make sure to get every last drop, then pulls out.

Sickeningly, a big part of that load came out of Jen's pussy too, and pours right into my mouth. Jen doubles down, sits up, and grinds her pussy against my mouth, nearing one final climax. Her moans are so loud that I keep going, willing myself to get her there. Finally she goes over the edge, her pussy quaking against me, and she goes limp.

At some point, Terrance quietly gathered his things and left, so it was just the two of us. Jen breathing heavily, having more orgasms in one night than she'd ever had in her life.

She's half or more asleep, energy gone. I rearrange us, laying her face down, pulling her ass up, and entering her once more. Somehow there's even less feeling. I pull out, and go up to her face, pressing my cock against her lips. She opens slightly, not making any attempt to suck me off. No matter, as I begin to fuck her mouth, needing release.

A few minutes of mouth fucking her and I'm ready. I pull out, give myself a few quick jerks, and spray a meager load on her perfect face. It's at this point that i realize she is completely passed out, and I wonder if what I've done is OK. What a fucked thought to have after tonight.