Jenie Out of the Bottle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind left her body, she was watching herself now from below. Seeing those full tits splayed against the window. Knees pointed inwards as they quivered uncontrollably. Something had been triggered inside her, some dormant need unleashed and it was driving her wild. She was convinced now that her dark stranger was watching her, stroking himself in time with every thurst driven into her dripping sex. Her hips began to buck.

"I'm gonna cum, fuck me, fuck me harder!" Her whole body stretched in preparation for her orgasm. Duncan did his darndest to hold on and continue his assault, he felt his balls rise up, he couldn't hold on much longer. They were both right at the cusp. Thankfully Jennet exploded first, her desperate moans fell silent and her tight body shook violently. Duncan felt her pussy clamp down like a vice and drive him over the edge with her. His warm cum shot forth into his wife's ravenous hole. He wished he had more cum but there was not much left for him to expel. Jennet didn't notice though, she was grinding herself hard into her husband when she finally drew breath, and a torrent of expletives come with it.

"Fuck. Yes. Cumming. Cumming. Fuck me." Her words came in long-drawn gasps. They both fell to the ground, Duncans deflating cock felling from her raw pussy. They lay on top of one another, both panting, coating in sweat and oil. Neither wanting to move as they basked in the afterglow of their union. Finally, not moving except for his mouth Duncan asked.

"What got into you, babe?" Jennet did not reply, she was totally comatose still. She finally mustered and they both rose, only to collapse together on the bed. Jennet's mind was racing, she had so many new feelings. The excitement she felt showing herself off like that was nothing she had experienced before. All she knew was, she wanted more.

12