Jenna

Story Info
I meet Jenna and immediately in awe of her.
3.7k words
4.1
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is actually kind of weird. I guess I was looking at things the wrong way, but I was twenty and didn't really have a ton of experience with girls, I was mostly shy until I got comfortable with them, but once I did, it was a wrap. I met this girl Jenna and I was actually trying to hook up with her friend at the time, we'd always hang out on her porch or inside watching TV, but when I saw Jenna for the first time, I was blown away. I first saw her at her friend's house, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was Black and Italian mix, perky tits that looked a little bigger than my fist and a flat belly with a thin waste and a well rounded ass. We were hanging out and after about a half hour, I TOLD her she was going to be my new girlfriend. To my surprise, she said ok and she meant it because she came over and sat on my lap. Her friend didn't seem upset; she actually encouraged us, even though we had been hanging out. We hung out for the rest of the night, then I went home around eleven o'clock after we exchanged numbers and made plans to hang out again.

After a few days of us hanging out, we only progressed to kissing, which was a first for me. Usually by the time a few days goes by, we'd already be having sex, or at least fondling, but it didn't work out this way with her. We only hung out, cuddled and of course kissed a lot. I tried to get her to have sex, but she kept sidestepping the issue. Over a period of two months, I got as far as fingering her, and her pussy lips felt really plump and full, but I couldn't get her pants down. We saw less and less of each other, mostly out of frustration on my part, then eventually we stopped all together. I was trying to treat her like someone I was going to be with for a long time and that was where I went wrong. I wanted to be in a relationship because she was gorgeous, but I also wanted the sex right away too.

I was hanging out with one of my friends when we saw her with another of her friends. We talked a bit and caught up, but nothing came of it. I later found out, she hooked up with one of my friends and he told me the secret to getting between her legs, alcohol. I was pissed they had sex, but what could I do, we weren't together, so it's not like she was cheating on me. Needless to say, me and him stopped being cool after that, but we didn't have beef.

I hadn't seen her for a couple months when I called her house out of the blue. We talked on the phone for about an hour, it was like we picked up right where we left off. She asked if I wanted to go to a party with her that weekend and I knew some of the people that would be there so I agreed. Friday comes rather quickly and I'm as nervous as the first time we started hanging out. I picked her up and when we got there I was surprised there were only about a dozen people there. The night went by with us both drinking quite a bit and being really flirty. It was just after midnight when we left. We got to her house and I parked out front. We sat there talking for about fifteen minutes. She asked what I was going to do and I just said I was going to go home and probably go to sleep. She said ok and leaned over and gave me a long wet passionate kiss. Then she got out and went inside.

We started talking on the phone every day again and about a week or so later, she told me she wanted to come home with me on the night of the party and stay over. I was shocked. It never even crossed my mind that we could have had sex that night. I vowed at that moment, to never let an opportunity to get laid pass me by again. We kept talking and in my mind we were getting closer as we were going on dates and spending time together, but the most we had done was fingering, jerking off, and oral on each other.

Weeks passed and it was the beginning of December. We were having a party for work for Christmas, so I called her and made plans to see her in person at her house and ask her to be my date for the party. I arrived at her house and she had this absolutely sexy black outfit on, if her mom wasn't there I would have ate her pussy right in the living room. I had forgotten how sexy she was, I could feel some life in my dick, I'm sure she saw the bulge in my jeans. We hung out at her house watching TV and talking about the past and how much we were into each other. She knew I was in love with her and would do anything she asked, and I think she loved me to some degree, but she wouldn't admit it. I went home at the end of the night, but we called each other every day after.

A couple more weeks went by with us talking every day on the phone and her coming to see me at work. The night of the party came, I went to pick her up. When I walked into her house, she was wearing that sexy black outfit that I loved so much. Her ass looked fantastic, not to mention her tits, which were so firm, she didn't have to wear a bra. She had an amazing body that totally drew me toward her, and she knew it. She put on her jacket, which was kind of small, but it didn't hide her sexy body. She was the image of perfection, at least to me.

We got the party and went inside. Everyone turned their head to look at us, well at her anyway. All the guys I was cool with kept giving me the thumbs up signal that she was hot. We walked around and talked to everyone, but I kept her close to me, I wasn't going to let anyone fuck up my night. We ate and hung out for a while, but we eventually got bored, even when we kept slipping out to have drinks at the car. We decided to leave as we said bye to everyone. We were going back to my house, but stopped at the liquor store to pick up some more drinks. We got back to my house and were watching TV, laying on the couch. After she was pretty buzzed, I convinced her to let me take a picture of her tits. I kept that picture for a long time before my computer crashed and it was lost.

That was the first time I had ever seen her tits, and let me tell you, they were perfect. I figured she was drunk enough, so I started to massage her tits while she sat topless on my lap at the computer. My dick was getting noticeable hard, since she was sitting on my lap, I knew she could feel it as she started squirming against it. We moved to the bed as I undressed her. Underneath her sexy black outfit, she had no panties or bra on, which isn't surprising knowing how firm her whole body was. After we were both naked, I lowered my head and started to eat her hairless pussy. She must have come at least two times before I came up for air. I kissed her roughly as I slid my hard dick into her. I was in full fuck mode and wasn't waiting for permission to do anything to her, I was going to fuck her to sleep. It was everything I imagined it would be, tight, wet and soft.

Her brown skin contrasted nicely against my white dick as it slid in and out of her. My dick glistened with her juices and with that visual and her moaning loudly, I was sure I was going to cum pretty quickly the first time, but I had plans to make this a multiple session night. If needed, I even had a couple Viagra in the night stand just in case I got beer dick.

Shortly after we started she asked if I had a condom on, and I told her no, I didn't think we'd be having sex as I slammed into her pussy again as she let out a loud moan. She didn't stop me like I thought she would, but she told me not to cum in her. I promised I wouldn't as I kept slamming in and out of her pussy. She matched my strokes perfectly raising her hips with each thrust. I've wanted to fuck her for so long, I never thought it would happen or be this good. I was slamming into her as fast as I could and she kept pace with me the whole time. I knew she liked it, so I kept fucking her as hard as I could manage. I was I was in heaven the whole time. The first time I'm with someone, it's not about making love. It's about fucking fast and furious.

We switched positions and ended up in the doggy style position. Now her perfectly round ass was there for me to grab, massage and best of all, slap. We fucked hard and fast, with me slapping her ass and gaining leverage my pulling her back into by pulling her hair. I told her I was close, but she told me not to stop, I could tell her orgasm was building. I took it for granted that it would be ok to cum inside her, and I wouldn't be mad if she got pregnant because I wanted to keep her. I kept pounding hard and told her to rub her clit until she came. I felt her fingers hit my dick every few seconds, but that just made it sexier. My balls were banging against her hand with every thrust.

I felt my cum rolling through my balls into my dick and told her I was cumming. She told me to keep it in so she could cum too, so I kept pounding her and didn't change pace or angle. I shot load after load into her tight pussy, and she rewarded me when she started to cum too. Her pussy was contracting so hard, it was literally pushing me out of her and sucking me in her at the same time. I started to lose my hard on after I was done cumming, but I kept stroking as much as I could so she could finish too. When she finished her orgasm, she fell down against the bed as my dick came out of her. I rolled to the side, but my body stayed halfway on top of her with my dick draped over where her ass and leg meet at. We laid there naked as we just hugged each other. I whispered "you know I love you right". She said she knows and that she loves me too. I heard a slight sniffle and realized she was quietly crying.

I rolled her over so we were looking in each others eyes as tears streamed down her face. She told me she treated me so badly and I stuck around and that she was sorry. I held her closely as she cried into my chest. Her hand found her way to my dick and was slowly rolling it around and stroking it, I'm guessing absentmindedly because she was sobbing into my chest still. I was hard in no time. I didn't want to take advantage, but I wanted to fuck her again. She was crying less now as she was now full on jerking me off. I lifted her face so I could look at her in the eyes and we kissed passionately. We stopped kissing and she slid her body over mine and positioned herself to ride me. She easily slid me inside her cum lubed pussy. She leaned over and we kissed deeply as she rocked her hips. She told me not to move, let her do all the work as she rode me. She was sucking my tongue and riding my cock in unison. I was in heaven.

After ten or fifteen minutes she sat straight up, rocking her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit furiously. She let out a guttural ffuuuuccckkkk and kept doing exactly what she was doing until her orgasm subsided. I was stunned at what I was seeing and was just laying there letting her use my dick while I watched her very focused face and her firm tits jiggle slightly. After she finished, she just sat there looking at me. I smiled and we both started laughing hysterically with my dick still buried in her.

As we calmed down, she asked me if I can forgive her. I sat there quietly for a minute or two just looking at her, and she was getting anxious as she started sliding her hips back and forth again. I told her of course I forgave her and I would always love her. She told me to let her make me cum again as she was in full ride mode now. Now she was leaning over, rocking her hips again as she started kissing me all over the face and kissing and sucking on my neck. She was definitely going to leave a mark on my neck for sure, but I didn't care. She was taking it slow this time and I was being made love to now. It didn't take long for me to whisper that I was going to cum. She moved her lips to my ear and said, put that baby daddy juice deep inside me. When she said that, there was no hesitation, I began emptying my balls inside her for the second time that night. She kept going until I had to literally lift her up off of me because I was so sensitive. She rolled to the side and kept kissing my neck. She asked me how much I love her and if there was a limit to what I would do. I told her there was very few things I wouldn't agree to. She asked if I would let her ride my face so I could eat the cum out of her pussy. I didn't tell her I'd done this before and found it extremely erotic, I just said if that's what you want, I'll do it just for you. She squealed into my ear and asked now? I nodded as she immediately moved up to straddle my face. She looked down into my eyes as she positioned her plump swollen pussy above my mouth. I could see the cum starting to drop down as I stuck my tongue out and scooped the cum out of her. I went to town on her pussy, already knowing what my cum tasted like. She was smiling as I was eating her pussy mercilessly, scooping and sucking the cum out of her pussy. She quickly came from my licking and sucking, which helped push the last of the cum out that was going to come out.

When she came down from her orgasm, she slid down again and I felt the tear drip on my chest as she laid down in the same position as before. I asked why she was crying and she told me she didn't think I'd do it and I just proved I would do anything for her. She asked how long until I was ready to go again. I hesitated, then got up, and got a pill from my dresser. I quickly swallowed it and took a swig of water. I told her a few minutes. She was gorgeous, even just laying on the bed completely naked, long hair on the pillow, tits sticking up, hangs on her flat tight belly and her bald pussy leading down her legs to her manicured feet. I told her to get on her hands and knees, which she did immediately without question. Her round ass looking at me with her pussy and asshole peeking out at me. I got on the bed behind her and slid my tongue from her clit to her asshole. She shivered when my tongue hit her clit and again when it met her asshole. I licked adventurously around it as she began moaning. When I slid my tongue in her ass, the moaning got louder and her hips began pushing back on me. It wasn't long before I was harder than I had ever been before.

I slid my tongue from her ass and moved up behind her as I grabbed her hips. I guided my super hard dick into her pussy and slowly slid inside until I was balls deep. I slowly picked up pace until I was withdrawing until just the tip was inside, then went all the way in until my balls slapped against her, slowly picking up the pace. This time, we were going to go slow and take our time. My dick was engorged and I could feel every millimeter of her pussy gripping my dick, it felt glorious. The visual was even better, my white dick was disappearing into her caramel brown pussy. We kept up the medium speed for about ten minutes before we changed to missionary again. She held her legs apart and her worn pussy was open and inviting me in again. It didn't take long to get back to our pace and this time I was kissing on her neck. She whispered for me to put my mark on her so everyone would know she was mine. I swear I put the biggest hickey I'd ever put on someone. I was going to cum and I broke my lock on her neck to let her know. She told me to put it in as far as I could and just hold it there while I came.

I didn't think twice about it, I went balls deep and held it there just as my dick started pulsing, pushing my cum deep into her pussy. I had no doubt, after tonight, she was going to get pregnant. I was ok with that because in my mind, she was going to be mine forever.

It was close to three in the morning at this point and I was still rock hard. We laid on the bed side by side looking at each other, cuddling and talking for a while before she turned to face away from me. She pushed her ass into my dick and told me to slip it in her pussy and to just go slow. No hesitation on my part, I was going to take advantage of her willingness and my hard dick and fuck her as much as I could. It slipped past her full ass and between her thighs and easily slipped into her pussy. Slowly using only about half my dick, we fucked again. I kissed her on the back of her neck, after pushing her hair out of the way, while my hand worked its way around her and massaged her tit. After the first few minutes, she kept whispering that she loved me, she always loved me, and she waned to be with me forever and make lots of babies. I swear my dick got bigger every time she said she loved me. Her pussy was extra tight in this position and I wasn't going to last long. I started thinking about other stuff to mentally slow myself down.

I rolled over onto my back and pulled her with me. Now she was laying on her back, on top of me and I just slowly thrust up and into her. I had a tit in each hand, pinching her nipples and this position let my dick hit her g spot with each mini thrust. She was quickly loosing her shit. After only a few minutes, she began vibrating on top of me. She was cumming again, hard this time. Each thrust in seemed to throw her higher into her orgasm. She went quiet except for the moaning now. I was breathing heavy as I was holding her up and thrusting at the same time, trying not to change pace or depth so she could ride this out.

She came down finally and she startled me when she sat up and sat right on my face while leaning over to suck my dick. I was super close to cumming as I felt her juices leaking out of her pussy and into my mouth. I reached up with my tongue to clean her out as best I could as she went to town on my dick. She was squeezing my balls gently and rolling them around in her hand as she vigorously sucked me off. I was about to cum, but I wasn't able to warn her. I exploded and she jerked me off onto her face. When she got me emptied, she sat up again and turned towards me. She was smiling at me with cum all over her face. I don't know where I got that load from, but I had to be emptied out completely now. She leaned towards me and told me to lick her face clean. I laughed and grabbed her head and moved it around so my tongue could reach all the juices I just shot on her.

After that, she collapsed onto the bed next to me and laid her head on my chest again. We both laid there naked, me still with a half hard dick, catching our breath as we fell asleep.

The End of Part 1