Jenna - Aids in a Crime Pt. 01

Story Info
Jenna entertains four guys by the pool.
3.2k words
4.43
13.5k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth instalment in the Blackmailed: Jenna series. It can read as an independent story. I hope you enjoy her further adventures.

Part 1 -- Jenna Acts As The Diversion

A block away from the house, Jenna Booth let Monique Laroche out of the car. The Honda Accord then coasted until it stopped in front of Mr. Leland's home, a large three-story residence on a street with similar homes on large lots with manicured front lawns.

Jenna exited the car that had been running on fumes, walked up to the front door, and stood still waiting for the word from Monique.

I'm in position. The voice came through the miniature earpiece in Jenna's ear. Her red hair, cut pixie style, covered both her ears and the earbud.

Jenna rang the bell.

She heard it chime inside the house.

She waited. What would Mr. Leland look like? Tall and handsome? Probably short and puggy.

She rang the bell again.

"I don't think he's home?" Jenna said. The earpiece allowed both women to speak to and hear one another.

Give it a minute, was the response in Jenna's ear.

The door swung open. A nineteen-year-old male barefooted and wearing a polka dot bathing suit stood in front of her. Obviously not Mr. Leland. His son?

"Sorry," she said. "I know this sounds corny, but my car broke down and my cell phone has no charge. Can I use your phone to call the motor league?"

He leaned to his right to look over her shoulder. Her Accord was at the curb.

"What's up?"

Two other nineteen-year-olds, also in bathing suits came to the door. One in blue trunks the other in red.

"Her car and phone are dead. She wants to use ours to call for help," said polka dot.

"So let her in," said the one in blue trunks.

"My name's Rob," said polka dot. "This is Max and he's Gord."

She nodded to each of them.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jenna."

"My phone is by the pool," said Rob. "Follow me."

They walked along the hallway past an open door that led into Leland's study. The room that Monique would search.

"Nice backyard," Jenna said.

They were standing on the pool deck that had chaise lounges, deck chairs, and a bamboo bench. To the right were a barbeque, glass-topped table, and chairs for eight. A cedar hedge provided piracy. No other houses were visible. The large swimming pool had a small circular hot tub area near the patio. The afternoon sun reflected off the water.

I'm in. Only Jenna could hear Monique's voice.

Rob handed Jenna his phone. She called the motor league and then handed the phone back to Rob.

"Thanks," she said. "The operator said it'll be thirty minutes to an hour before a service truck arrives. I'll wait in my car. Thanks again."

"You can wait here," Rob said.

"I don't want to be an inconvenience."

"Have a beer and chill with us." A cooler was by Gord's feet. "Better than sitting in your car."

Damn. I can't find it. I'm going to need more time. Don't let them back in the house. The voice was in her ear.

The initial plan was simple. If Mr. Leland returned, Jenna was to occupy him while Monique looked for the incriminating document in his study. She'd agreed to the subterfuge knowing that keeping him busy might involve a variety of activities. But now Mr. Leland was away, Monique needed more time to find the document, and Jenna was looking at three horny guys.

How could she prevent them from entering the house?

She looked around.

"No one else at home?"

"My parents are out until dinnertime," Rob said. "It's the maid's day off. It's just me and my two friends."

"You can join us for a swim," Max said.

"I don't have a suit."

"That's no problem."

Max took off his blue bathing suit. His cock was long and thick and standing at attention, ready for action.

"I'm not wearing one either," he said.

Oh well, as the English say: In for a penny in for a pound.

She slipped off her braless sundress and draped it over the back of the nearby deckchair. Then she kicked off her sandals and removed her thong, placing it on top of her dress.

She turned and faced them. A twenty-eight-year-old naked goddess who looked liked a fashion model. Her red pubic hair was shaved into a narrow landing strip.

Rob and Gord needed no encouragement. They immediately stripped off their bathing suits.

"You're all well hung," she said. "And you're throbbing with anticipation. Nice."

She strolled across the patio and slide into the hot tub. Her breasts floated on the tops of the water. The nipples in her oversized areolas pointed skyward.

The jets and heater were not on. Sunbeams bounced off the pool's surface.

Rob jumped in on one side of her. Gord on the other.

"Shall we have some fun?" she said.

Rob began to fondle her breasts while Gord's index finger massaged her pussy lips.

Max sat down on the edge of the hot tub with his feet in the water. He turned Jenna's head towards him. His pulsating cock was inches away from her face.

"Will you do me?"

Jenna liked politeness.

She grabbed hold of his balls. They were firm and hard. She licked the top of his penis. There was the hint of pre-cum. She slid the top of his circumcised member into her mouth. Then she eased in the rest of it. The tip of his cock was deep in her throat. She could fell it pulsating.

"Oh fuck," he moaned.

That'll come later she thought.

She proceeded to suck and pump his cock while massaging his balls.

Gord pressed his body against her back. His cock throbbed against the crack in her ass. His hands fondled her breasts. He kissed the back of her neck and shoulders.

Rob sprang out of the hot tub and sprinted towards the house.

Jenna removed her mouth from Max's cock and yelled, "Why are you going into the house?"

"Forget him. Concentrate on me."

"I'll be back in a sec," Rob said as he raced through the backdoor.

Hopefully Monique heard the warning.

Jenna resumed her blowjob as Gord rubbed the tip of his cock against the entrance to her ass. His kisses sent goosebumps down her spine.

She could feel Max ready to explode so she sucked harder while stoking his penis with her hand. Speed and pressure were the keys.

"Ooooooh." It was a guttural sound.

She immediately removed her mouth from his cock and sperm shot into the air landing in the water. She continued pumping with her hand impressed with the amount of spunk he had in him.

Rob dashed out the backdoor and onto the patio. He held a box of condoms in his right hand. Another was on his dick.

Thanks for the head's up. I don't think he saw me, Monique said in her ear.

"My turn," Rob said as he lay down on the chaise lounge.

She climbed out of the water and promenaded over to him. Her 38D boobs swayed as she alternated her shoulders back and forth. The warmth of the sun was drying her body.

She straddled the chaise lounge and lowered herself gently onto Rob's cock allowing her to adjust to the angle of his hips. His dick was up against her cervix. She bent slightly forward. Much better. He was deep inside her.

Instead of bouncing up and down she rocked back and forth. The feeling was wonderful. She was purring with pleasure. She picked up the pace of her rocking on his dick. He massaged her breasts as she quickened the tempo.

Gord stood with his cock by her face.

"What about me?" he asked.

Always willing to accommodate, she stopped what she was doing and climbed of Rob who let out a moan of protest.

Then she repositioned herself reversed cowgirl style facing Rob's feet.

He exhaled pleasure and resumed his pumping into her cunt. He wrapped his arms around her. His fingernails squeezed her nipples sending pleasure signals directly to her clit.

Gord moved to the end of the chaise lounge. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked with all her might. She loved the feel of his skin and the throb of his muscle. She looked up into his eyes. Ecstasy flooded his face.

What are you doing? You're making slurping sounds.

Jenna ignored the voice in her ear, lowered her hand, and began to arouse her clitoris with her index finger.

This was heaven. A cock deep inside her pussy. Another down her throat. Fingernails pinching her nipples like the claws of a lobster. Her own finger stimulating all the nerve endings of her G-spot.

Her body was inflamed.

She climaxed and screamed but only a gurgling sound emerged because her mouth was full of Gord's dick.

"Awww." Rob shot his load and fell back prone on the chaise lounge exhausted.

She felt his penis wither and begin to slip out of her pussy.

Gord's was still a solid muscle pulsating and throbbing. She relished the feel and texture of it in her mouth. With her lips she applied more pressure as though attempting to suck his entire member into her stomach.

"Fuck, you're great," he said.

I know, she thought.

She inched forward off Rob's limp dick. Her butt was on the end of the chaise lounge. She clutched Gord's ass checks with her two hands and pulled his body into her face.

With her encouragement Gord face fucked her with all his might.

Her nose was pressed into his curly brown pubic hair. She could feel his balls slap against her chin with each thrust. Her lips squeezed his cock. She sucked harder.

"Yeeees."

He shot his load straight down her throat.

She enjoyed swallowing cum. Its warmth and texture, its mild salty taste, its slight chlorine-like scent.

She dug her fingernails into his buttocks. He shot another load and then a third. She pulled her head back so only the tip of his cock was in her mouth. A fourth load seeped out of him. She cleaned his penis with her tongue.

"Wow." He stepped back and dropped into one of the deck chairs.

Rob sat up with a loppy grin on his face. His knees were touching her hips.

Max was in another chair drinking a beer.

She just did three guys in twenty-eight minutes. Should she change her name to Messalina?

I need more time, the voice in her ear said.

Did she have the stamina to keep these three stud muffins engaged a little while longer?

Did she have a choice?

The things she did for her friend.

Max was trying to stroke his flaccid penis into life.

She strolled over to his chair, bend at the waist, and wiggled her ass at the other two guys. She began to suck his limp cock. It would take some time to get him up to speed so she increased her efforts teasing with her fingertips on his balls while sucking his dick with her mouth.

The doorbell chimed in her ear. She lifted her head.

"Is that the doorbell?"

"I didn't hear anything."

"Worry about me not the door."

"I'll take a look." Rob slipped on his polka dot bathing suit.

She resumed her administrations to Max's now semi-hard dick.

A minute later, Rob escorted a nerdy looking freckled face twenty-something onto the patio.

"You called the motor league," he said.

She raised her head from Max's crotch and stretched out her arms resting her palms on the seat of the chair on either side of Max's hips. She tilted her head in the direction of the new arrival. He didn't look old enough to be a tow truck driver.

"Nice ass," said the driver.

"Thanks," she said. "My Honda stopped in front of this house. Can you make it go?"

"Not before you make me go," Max said.

"Normally I ask to see your membership card."

"It's in the glove compartment," she said. "Need anything else?"

A look of lust spread across his face.

Is he going to join the party too?

Rob said something to the driver and then handed him a condom.

"Cool," was the reply.

He walked over to Jenna, dropped his trousers and underwear, rolled on the condom, grabbed hold of her hips, and began to ease his medium sized cock into her ass.

Jenna didn't mind getting rear-ended and this guy's dick was just the right size. Not painfully thick. And he was entering slow and easy.

She was having fun. Bent at the waist she had Max in her mouth and the driver in her ass.

Can you keep them occupied a while longer?

No problem, she thought as they got into a rhythm. The diver pumped in and out of her rectum. Max massaged her breasts. Jenna sucked on his now rock-hard cock while she fingered her clit.

She had to remind herself that she was doing this for Monique, not for her own pleasure.

Moments later the driver ejaculated with an "AAAAH."

He removed his cock from her ass, dropped the condom into the trash bin, and pulled up his underwear and trousers.

"I'll go look at your car now," he said.

She raised her head and straitened up.

"Thanks."

Now that her face was no longer in his lap Max stood. He picked up Jenna, carried her to the chaise lounge, and lay her down on her back. He rolled on a condom, climbed on top of her, and shoved his throbbing cock into her wet pussy.

Rob and Gord watched from the deck chairs. Each sipping a beer and stroking his penis.

This was ecstasy. Being fucked and watched. The same sexual eroticism as when each winner at the fundraiser debauched her before a cheering audience.

Her arms were wrapped around Max's shoulders. Her heels dug into his buttocks. She nibbled on his ear lobes.

He pumped up and down as hard and as fast as could. Grunting as he did so.

The driver returned and stood by the chaise lounge looking down at her.

"Your problem is that you ran out of gas," the driver said. "I can hook up your car and tow you to the nearest gas station if you want."

"That'd ... be ... nice." Her words came out as pants.

Max continued to thrust in and out of her. She was nearing another orgasm.

I found it. I'll meet you at the gas station.

Not until I'm through fucking this guy, Jenna thought.

"Yes," Max yelled as he came.

"Aaaaah," she screamed as the orgasmic surge washed over her like a tidal wave.

Their tempo slowed, relaxed, and then stopped.

With closed eyes she exhaled. Perspiration glistened her naked body.

She took a deep breath. Now she could leave and meet Monique at the gas station.

Max climbed off her, but before she could get up, Gord lay down on top of her and rammed his condomed cock into her pussy. He pounded away with renewed energy.

Hadn't she just given him a blowjob? The potency and resilience of teenage guys was remarkable, she thought.

She met each of Gord's thrusts with movements of her own. She closed her eyes again as sexual stimulation hit every nerve in her body. Another orgasm. Another trip to eroticism.

Worn out, she tilted her head to the right and opened her eyes. Rob was there rolling a rubber onto his erect cock.

Oh my god, I'm now simply a cunt that's open for anyone to enter. I'm worse than a brazen promiscuous libertine.

But she wasn't ashamed. She was savouring every moment.

Gord shot his load into his prophylactic and climbed off her.

She didn't bother to sit up. She kept her legs spread wide apart as Rob took his return trip in her pussy.

She barely had the energy to keep up with his lunges.

When she'd been the prize at the charity fundraiser there had been a break between each man. Now, there was no let up. It was exhausting, but the stimulation more than compensated for the fatigue.

Rob kept vigorously pounding her.

She loved the depravity. The non-stop fucking.

She heard shoes on the patio.

"You're all hook up," the driver said. "We can go whenever you want."

Gord pulled the driver aside for a private conversation.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Cool."

Jenna knew what that meant.

A few minutes later Rob came with a final thrust and rolled off her languorously.

The driver immediately took his place.

"Take off your shirt," she said to him short of breath. "I don't want those buttons scratching me."

It was six long minutes that the driver fucked her. She was too tired to keep pace. She was an inanimate fuck doll. A placid plaything being used for his carnal pleasure.

Finally, he ejaculated, climbed off her, tossed the condom in the trash bin with the others, and put on his clothes.

"Have a beer while she recuperates," Gord said.

Rob handed him a Budweiser.

She was spent and listless. Drenched in her own perspiration and sweat of the men who had used her. She struggled to bring her legs together. Her pussy was so sore it'd be tender for a week.

She rolled onto her side and looked at their smug self-satisfied faces. She'd just fucked four guys in a row. Constant sex without any letup.

Why had she done this?

To help her friend or because deep-down she really was a wanton harlot?

Should she be embarrassed that she'd relished this depravity enormously? Three BJs. One up her ass. Five in the cunt. Multiple orgasms. All within an hour.

She hobbled over to the chair, put on her underwear and dress, and then her sandals.

"Thanks for the afternoon party." To the driver she said, "Let's go."

As she closed the tow truck's door a Mercedes pull into the driveway. Out stepped a middle-aged couple. The Lelands?

The tow truck driver was silent until they reached the gas station.

"If you ever need help again, just call," he said.

An hour later they were in Monique's condo drinking chardonnay. Each woman removed her earpiece and put it on the coffee table beside the document that Monique had stolen from Leland's study.

"This is a phoney Cyberops purchasing invoice that I forged," Monique said picking it up. She put a match to it and let the piece of paper burn in the wastebasket.

"Leland got hold of it and was using it to blackmail me into helping him buy Cyberops."

Jenna couldn't follow the technical details of the planned merger of Leland Industries with Cyberops. She didn't care. All she knew was that Monique had asked for her help and she willingly said yes.

She'd met Monique at the fundraiser for the Conrad Foundation when Jenna was the prize at Crown-and-Anchor and Monique provided succor when she needed it the most.

"I couldn't have done this without your help," Monique said. "Thanks."

"It was my pleasure. But sex with four guys really takes a toll on your vagina."

"Does it need some attention?"

Smiles crossed both their lips as they thought about how they would spend the evening providing one another with intense TLC.