Jenna - Aids in a Crime Pt. 02

Story Info
Service provided from under the boardroom table.
3.1k words
4.48
5.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 -- Jenna and Monique Provide Boardroom Service

The next day, Jenna Booth sat at her desk eating a sandwich and drinking a diet coke. The other two employees, Alice and Marion, had gone out for lunch.

She was tired of running the Conrad Foundation, a charity established by her late grandfather. The government forms. The red tape. Being a boss and manager. Boring!

Sam was no longer in her life. He'd left to teach at a remote school in Kenya. It was a trial separation that she knew would probably end in divorce.

Then, two days ago, a gorgeous dark-haired thirty-year-old strolled into Jenna's office unannounced. She wore a faux leather camel brown miniskirt, a long sleaved open back ecru top, and stiletto strap sandals.

"Can I help you?" Jenna asked.

"My name's Monique Laroche. I watched you have sex with a dozen men at your fundraiser two months ago."

Jenna blushed remembering that evening.

"I was the one who provided you with some succour."

"How do I know it was you?" Jenna said. "I was blindfolded."

Monique moseyed over to stand beside Jenna's chair.

"Close your eyes."

Jenna thought about it and then complied.

Monique bent over and whispered in Jenna's ear, "You said that you wished we could do more of this and I said that I'd be in touch."

Jenna opened her eyes in astonishment. It was their exact conversation. The one they had after a mystery woman brought Jenna to repeated orgasms in front of a large, mostly male, audience.

"Close your eyes again."

Jenna did so and Monique French kissed her.

Jenna flung open her eyes and broke off the kiss.

"It is you," she exhaled. "I'd know those lips and that tongue anywhere."

Monique's tongue was almost nine centimeters in length.

Jenna looked into her soft brown eyes.

"I never knew cunnilingus could be so good," she said.

"I've tasted a lot of women," Monique said. "You were the best, especially when your pussy was full of multiple guys' sperm."

"I couldn't have gotten through that evening if you hadn't stepped onto the stage. I'm forever in your debt."

"I'm so pleased you said that because I need a favour."

Monique explained that she was being blackmailed by Geoff Leland who had obtained a document that Monique had forged.

"It's in his home. I want to break in while he's away, get it back, and destroy it. You showed so much courage being the prize at that fundraiser that I thought you'd be ideal at being my lookout and, if necessary, distract him if he returns early."

Jenna despised blackmailers.

They sealed the deal with intense girl-on-girl action that evening in Monique's condo. Afterwards, as they lay on the bed in post-coital bliss entangled in arms and legs and crumpled sheets Monique explained the specifics of her plan to Jenna.

Then Jenna thought about everything that had happened yesterday. Sex with four guys to help her new friend thwart a blackmailer. Maybe running a charity was not her calling.

Was a new career in order?

The office door burst open. A middle-aged man stood in the doorway.

"I'm Geoff Leland."

"Okay."

"You helped steal a document from my home."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I want it back."

"Out of my office"

"You were the diversion."

"I'm calling the police."

She picked up her cell phone.

Before she could dial, he'd cross the room and snatched it. He had large powerful hands.

"Where does Monique Laroche live?"

She remained silent.

"George," he called.

A large man entered the office, walked over to Jenna, grabbed her wrists, and tied them with a plastic zip tie.

"What the fuck?" she said.

He put a piece of masking tape over her mouth.

Leland checked her cell phone, found Monique's address, and then nodded to George who seized Jenna's forearms and led her out of the office and through the backdoor of the building. A Mercedes was parked by the door.

George pushed Jenna into the back seat. Leland climbed in beside her.

Leland gave Monique's address to George, and he drove the limousine onto the street.

"It wasn't hard finding you," Leland said to her. "You told my son and the motor league your real name."

She struggled with the zip tie twisting and wriggling her wrists. This only caused pain as the plastic cut into her skin making the situation worse.

Ten minutes later they pulled into the guest parking lot of Monique's condo.

George exited the car and entered the building.

A few minutes later he shoved Monique into the backseat beside Leland. She was bound with zip ties and gagged.

"She says she destroyed the document," George said.

"Search her apartment," Leland said.

George re-entered the building.

"What shall we do while we wait?" Leland said, "The same thing that you did while Monique rifled my study?"

He ripped the masking tape from Jenna's mouth.

"My son says you give good head."

"You kidnapped me. Why should I do anything for you," Jenna said.

"You should worry about what'll happen if you don't comply."

He unzipped his trousers and lowered his underwear. His penis was large and thick and throbbing. A blue vein pulsated on the side of his dick.

He grabbed her hair and forced her face into his lap.

She was terrified of what might happen if she didn't submit so she took him into her mouth. It was difficult giving a blowjob while partially siting on the backseat of a limousine with her wrists bound.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she took him deeper into her throat. She tried her best fearful of her punishment if she didn't satisfy him.

"Show me your tits," he said to Monique.

She undid the buttons of her blouse. She was braless. The nipples on her conical 34C breasts pointed upward.

He proceeded to message her firm breasts as Jenna deepthroated him.

Spittle dribbled from Jenna's mouth as she serviced his member.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that Monique looked almost serene. No sign of the terror that Jenna felt. She also saw that Monique had forgotten to remove yesterday's earpiece from her right ear.

After five minutes of sucking, Jenna could sense that he was ready.

"Swallow it all. I don't want any stains on the upholstery," he ordered.

She was in an awkward position and gaged as his spunk hit the back of her throat. She tried to gulp it all but couldn't. Some trickled out of her mouth onto her cheek.

When he was done, she raised her head.

"Not so fast," he said. "Clean me up and wipe that cum off your face."

She obeyed. She licked and then swallowed all the jism from the side of his penis. With her fingers she cleaned her cheek and chin and ate that semen too. Thankfully nothing had dibbled onto the car seat.

She felt totally debased as she repositioned herself beside Leland.

"That was fun. Now what shall we do?" he said.

Jenna's eyes widened horrified of what might be next. Monique sat nonplussed.

George opened the car door and slid in behind the wheel.

"Nothing," he said.

Leland ripped the tape from Monique's mouth.

"Where is it," he snarled.

"I burnt it."

He slapped her face.

"There were ashes in the wastebasket," George said.

"Stupid bitch." Leland slapped her again. "Back to the office."

George started the car, drove out of the lot, and parked in the underground garage by the elevator that took them to the twelfth floor. Leland Enterprises.

They marched to Geoff's office. None of the employees commented on the fact that both women's wrists were bound, and that Monique's blouse was undone with her boobs exposed.

A blonde-haired woman in her late thirties reclined on the sofa in Leland's office.

"They'll be here in ten minutes," she said as they entered.

Leland sat behind his executive desk.

"You're going to help me seal this deal," he said to Jenna and Monique. "Otherwise, you'll get more than a slap in the face. Free their hands."

George picked up scissors from the desk and snipped their plastic restraints.

"Take off your clothes," Leland said.

"No fuckin' way," Jenna said.

George ripped the blouse from her body and then cut the front of her bra with the scissors.

Before he could proceed further Monique shouted "Stop. We'll do what you say."

She stepped out of her shoes, slipped off her blouse, slacks, and underwear. With her head she motioned for Jenna to do the same.

Jenna paused and then stripped.

"Monique," Leland said, "Eat Valarie's pussy 'til she comes. Jenna, blow George as well as you did me."

Before Jenna could protest, Monique said, "We'll do it."

Monique walked over to the sofa and knelt naked before the blonde-haired woman. Valarie stood up, lowered her slacks and underwear, and then sat back down on the sofa spreading her legs apart. Monique began cunnilingus with her abnormally long tongue.

George lowered his pants and underwear. His skin colour was light brown, but his cock and testicles were completely black.

Jenna looked at her friend whose head was buried in Valarie's crotch.

Oh well, she thought.

She knelt, exhaled, and began to lick the tip of George's cock while her fingers caressed his balls. She slowly took him into her mouth. His member was longer and thicker than his boss's. It was going to be a struggle to completely deepthroat him.

She slid her lips along his shaft taking him deeper inside her. He seemed to grow longer and thicker.

She wanted to feel outrage that she was forced to give him a blowjob. But the texture of his cock and its pulsation in her mouth was wonderful. She anticipated the taste of his sperm on her tongue. The sound of his grunt as he ejaculated. The sensation of his jism shooting down her throat.

She gazed up at him. His eyelids were closed. His mouth a little open.

She loved the look that overwhelmed guys when they were about to come, and it was her fingers and mouth determined when they ejaculated. She adored that power, controlling their most basic animal needs.

After five minutes of intense sucking, licking, and pumping with her mouth and hand, he exploded with an audible roar.

She gobbled it all down hungrily.

"You were fantastic," George said.

She dropped onto her butt and looked over at Monique who was resting on her haunches.

Valarie's eyes were closed, her head back, and her mouth open. After a long pause, she regained her composure and said to her boss, "She'll do just fine."

Leland nodded in approval.

"Initially, I wanted to blackmail Cyberops with that phoney document of yours," he said to Monique. "But now that it's gone, I'll use fake Leland Enterprise bonds to buy Cyberops."

"They'll know they're bogus when they try and sell or redeem them," Monique said.

"But not before I sell their crap assets to get enough money to redeem the bonds."

"And that will leave you with all the good Cyberops assets and no record of your fraudulent purchase."

"Exactly."

The voice on the intercom said, "They're here."

"You two will be the sweetener," Leland said. "We're going into the boardroom, and you bitches will bring those suckers to such a level of sexual ecstasy that they'll agree to whatever terms I want."

"We don't have a choice, do we?" Monique said.

"No."

She looked over at Jenna and said, "We'll do what you ask."

George and Valarie -- now fully clothed -- moved to the door that led into the boardroom. The two naked women rose from the office floor and joined them. Then the four of them marched into the boardroom followed by Leland.

"Welcome," Leland said as he seated himself at the boardroom table. George and Valarie sat on either side of him. Opposite them were the four Cyberops representatives. Three men and a woman. All in their early fifties.

Jenna and Monique stood naked by the glass wall that separated the boardroom from the office area.

"Negotiations can be taxing," Leland said. "These two women will make our discussions less stressful."

They knew what to do. They scrunched down and crawled under the boardroom table. Monique moved to the far end.

All Jenna could see were legs. She could hear the discussion but didn't understand what was being said, so she set herself to her task to orally satisfy two of the Cyberops executives while Monique serviced the other two.

She began with the first person, unzipping an unknown man's trousers and freeing his cock from his underwear.

It was a deep purple colour.

She licked the top of his circumcised penis while her right hand squeezed up and down on his cock. Then she licked the soft pubic hairs of his scrotum. His balls hardened. She ran her tongue up his staff from its base to its tip. She took him completely in her mouth. Her left hand cupped and gently squeezed his balls.

She deepthroated him. Then she eased his entire length out of her mouth careful not to knock her head against the underside of the boardroom table. With her tongue she traced the head and frenulum of his throbbing dick.

Pre-cum seeped out, so she took his entire cock into her mouth and caressed his shaft with her tongue moving up and down until he erupted shotting load after load of jism straight down her throat.

When there was no more sperm left in him, she removed his wilting penis from her mouth, tucked it back into his underwear, and zipped up his trousers.

She sidled sideways and positioned herself before the female Cyberops executive.

Jenna raised the woman's skirt and gently eased the legs apart. Then she lowered the woman's panties.

Jenna had seen lots of naked women at the gym, but this woman had the hairiest pussy she'd ever seen. It was forest of thick black hair in a twelve-centimeter-triangular space.

Jenna used her hands to separate the pubic hair around her pussy. Then she slowly licked and softly kissed all around the woman's vagina and clit.

She made her tongue into a flat pancake. Beginning at the bottom of the vulva and applying as little pressure as possible, Jenna unhurriedly raised her head so that her tongue moved upwards along the woman's vagina until the tip of her tongue passed over the woman's clit.

She pulled away so that she was no longer making contact. Then she moistened her tongue and began the entire process again starting again from the bottom. Fifteen long seconds of movement with her tongue barely touching the woman's pussy.

Over and over again. Jenna was as light as a feather.

She could sense that the woman was about to cum, so she slowed down making the experience last. The closer the woman got to an orgasm the slower Jenna moved her tongue. Stretch it out as long as possible.

Eventually the woman ejaculated with a tsunami of love that bathed Jenna's face. She swallowed the woman's juices that landed on her tongue. It tasted salty and acidic.

The woman put her hand under the boardroom table and pushed Jenna's head away from her pussy. Then she dropped a clean tissue on the floor. With another she cleaned herself, raised her panties, and straightened her skirt.

Jenna wanted to say a thank-you as she wiped the fluid from her face with the tissue.

Jenna leaned back on her haunches. She was sitting naked on the floor of a boardroom. She'd been kidnapped and forced to provide oral sex. She should be fuming and yet she wasn't.

She'd enjoyed herself, except with Leland. She wished that something very unpleasant and nasty happened to him. But the other blowjobs and the muff dive had been fun. Satisfying strangers from underneath a boardroom table was a new and exciting adventure.

Maybe she was a debauched slut.

Monique finished her two executives and then began a crablike retreat from under the table. She stood up and walked backwards to the far corner of the room where she sat down in one of the chairs that had been pushed against the wall.

Jenna took her place in a chair in the opposite corner.

Even though the long wall of the boardroom was glass neither woman attempted to hide her nakedness.

"Do we have an arrangement?" Leland said.

The female Cyberops executive looked at Monique and then at Jenna.

"Are they part of the deal?"

"No," Leland said. "They're my personal sex toys."

Jenna wanted to object but was silenced by a look from Monique.

The Cyberops executive stood and extended her hand across the table. Leland shook it and handed her a stack of papers.

The forged bonds? Jenna wondered.

Monique put her hand to her right ear and said, "NOW."

Four men and three women ran through the Leland Enterprises office and burst into the boardroom. They were armed and had badges hanging from lanyards around their necks.

One government agent draped a coat over Jenna's shoulders. Another handed Monique a trench coat and her badge. She put on both, stood up, and marched over to the boardroom table.

"Geoff Leland," Monique said. "You're under arrest for violating securities law. Specifically using forged bonds to buy Cyberops. You'll also be charged with kidnapping, assault, and forceable confinement."

She turned to her agents. "Take Leland and his two assistants away."

She looked at the Cyberops executives. "You're not under arrested, but we'll require statements from you. Please accompany my agents."

Then she crossed the room, opened the door to Leland's office and stepped inside. Jenna followed.

Monique sat in Leland's executive chair.

They were the only two people in the room.

"I'm really a federal agent working with the securities commission," Monique said. "I used that forged document as bait for Leland. Unfortunately, the courts might view what I did as entrapment. That's why I needed to get the document back and destroy it. You helped. Thanks."

Jenna smiled you're welcome.

"Because Leland no longer had the document, we anticipated that he'd kidnap me and bring me here. You were a surprise."

She removed the earpiece from her right ear.

"I needed to be in that boardroom so that we could record everything he said. That's why I agreed to do anything he wanted and why I didn't want you to protest. Thanks for cooperating."

"So, I engaged in all that sex yesterday and today for the benefit of the government?" Jenna said.

"And you were great. If you want a job as an undercover agent, I'll put in a good word."

"Instead of being fucked by the government, I'll be fucking for the government?"

"Yup."

"Let me think about it."