Jenna Gives up Sex for Lent Ch. 02

Story Info
The Organist is Entertained...
2.2k words
4.47
5.5k
2
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
152 Followers

Gordon Leesmith always looked forward to Thursday evening arriving. This was when he had organ practice at church, and for the past few months he'd been teaching Jenna to play the organ. These lessons were really just an excuse for a passionate romp with the stunning vicar's wife, who was always more than willing to get her hands on the organ in his trousers, rather than the church one.

Gordon hummed to himself as he brewed himself a cup of tea. He checked the time. It was only just after midday. Six hours to go. He was impatient and horny, but in a very happy mood. He'd just returned from seeing his GP - that in itself something of a miracle in modern Britain - and received good news. His benign prostate enlargement wasn't as bad as he'd feared. Despite being a bit overweight, the doctor had given him a clean bill of health. his blood pressure was low, and so was his cholesterol.

Today was his birthday. He was fifty-six. A year ago, Gordon had been a miserable, short-tempered man who didn't endear himself to anyone else in the church. Long-divorced, impotent and frustrated with being alone for so long, his life had turned upside down when a young woman by the name of Jenna Fox had started attending St. Michael's Church. A few months later, she'd turned her attentions to flirting with him. Never in a million years did Gordon think he'd end up getting his cock sucked by a stunning redhead whilst he sat on the organ stool.

As Gordon sipped his tea, his phone vibrated.

"Ooh, an email from Jenna," he smiled, checking the message.

Happy Birthday Gordon! About tonight. I'm afraid I can't make tonight's organ practice. I won't be able to until Easter arrives. Thing is, I've chosen to give up sex for Lent. I know you won't to hear this and it's going to be so hard for me to stick to this...but you've got to test yourself and set a challenge, right? It's what being a Christian is all about. I truly hope you'll understand. But - that doesn't mean we can't still have some fun! Make sure you visit the church - I've left a birthday present for you on the organ stool...trust me, it'll see you through this HARD time. And when Easter comes...Jesus won't be the only person that RISES....wink wink. It'll be worth the wait...keep your organ pipe warm for me.

Love Jenna. xxx

"She's abstaining from sex?" Gordon almost dropped his cup of tea. "Wait...what? Oh no! This is a nightmare! I won't be able to have a fuck for six weeks? Bloody hell! I'll go round the bend...I can't even call on Yulia's mate Martika anymore. Damn it, why did she have to bugger off back to Ukraine?"

He wasn't sure whether to scream or burst into tears, but after he overcame the initial shock, he took a deep breath and composed himself.

"Well if she's gone on strike that means the vicar, the churchwarden, the curate and the bishop won't be getting any pussy either. Ha! Misery loves company, as the old saying goes. Gordon suddenly felt much better, knowing he wasn't the only one being denied the pleasure. Still, six weeks...God, this was going to be a struggle.

"Hmm, oh well. I've endured worse. I once had to endure that Brotherhood of Man tribute act in Skegness. I wonder what Jenna's got me for my birthday?"

He picked up his car keys. There was only one way to find out.

When Gordon arrived at the church, he discovered that the door was unlocked. Usually he had the place to himself, and he was thankful for that, given the sort of "organ practice" he liked to engage in with Jenna. Cautiously, he entered the church. The sound of a vacuum cleaner could be heard. Mrs Wilcox, one of the many "old church biddies" as Gordon secretly called them, was busy cleaning up the aisle. Noticing the organist approaching, the slightly-built pensioner switched off the vacuum.

"Ah hello Gordon! Are you here to tickle the ivories? I'm just finishing off here and then I'll be out of your way."

"Hello Gladys. No need to stop on my account. I usually come here in the evening, but...er, change of plans. You know, you really should lock yourself in when you're here by yourself. You know what it's like these days. Quite a few crackheads and drunks hang around the churchyard...some can be intimidating."

The old woman rolled her eyes. "Oh they don't concern me, dearie. I carry a small can of mace in my apron pocket. My grandson Dwaine bought it for me online. He'll be arriving soon to give me a lift home."

Gordon raised an eyebrow. "Blimey. There's more to you than meets the eye. Is that stuff even legal?"

"Maybe not...but you won't rat on an oldie, will you?"

Gordon laughed. "My lips are sealed, Gladys."

He hurried to the organ. "Crafty old bird," he said to himself. On the stool was a red gift bag. "Ah, this must be Jenna's little present for me," he said sitting down on the stool and opening the bag. A large red envelope and something wrapped in pink tissue paper were inside. He opened the envelope, and pulled out a birthday card. Inside, Jenna had written a little rhyme.

Organists are sexy

None more than you

Open your present

It'll help you get through!

Xxxx

"Haha," Gordon chuckled. "Well whatever is this present?" He began tearing off the tissue paper. "What's this? A torch?" He held up the plastic object, then removed the cap on the end. "Bloody hell. She's bought me one of those fleshlight sex toys!" He peered closely at the silicone vagina. "Nice pussy lips, even if they are artificial...oh wait, there's a piece of paper stuffed inside." He pulled out the note.

Hello Gordon. I had this specially made for you. Now you can still put your organ pipe inside me all through Lent! P.S - don't forget to use the lube!

"Wow, she had a cast of her own pussy made just for me! What a great birthday present! Last year all I got was a pair of slippers from my cousin." He noticed the small bottle of clear lube in the bottom of the gift bag, but didn't pay much attention to it, being too distracted by the sex toy. His erection was straining painfully against his underpants and trousers. Despite Mrs Wilcox still busily vacuuming the pew cushions, Gordon unzipped and pulled out his cock. He peered over the top of the organ. The old girl had her back to him and besides, you had to walk round to the side of the organ to see anything. He was safely concealed behind the instrument. She wouldn't notice him having a quick wank...

"Never used a sex toy before," he muttered to himself, sticking a finger into the fleshlight. "First time for everything though. It feels really tight...let's give it a go." He attempted to slide his cock inside.

"God, this is really tight...oof!" He managed to slide his dick halfway in, but instantly regretted it.

"Bit too tight...ouch!" He tried to pull out, but his cock was fully stuck inside the toy.

The realisation hit him. "Shit. I should've used the lube."

Gordon bit his lip, as he tried to ease the thing off this manhood, but to no avail.

"Oh no."

Mrs Wilcox switched of the vacuum cleaner and glanced round. She could just see the top of Gordon's head. The organ was completely silent.

"Is he playing with the volume turned down?" She wondered.

Gordon was starting to panic. If he didn't get this toy off soon, things could become embarrassing. He didn't want to have to drive up to A & E to get it removed.

"Come off, damn you, come off!" He grunted.

"Having problems, dearie?" Mrs Wilcox said, appearing at the side of the organ. "Oh my!"

Gordon looked mortified. "Um, hello Gladys," he mumbled. "I've got a bit of a problem."

"I can see that, you silly boy. What on earth have you been doing? I trust that's not an outsized organ stop?"

The organist blushed crimson. "Er no. It's not. It's a...look, it's got stuck. I can't get it off my...thing."

"Let's have a look." Before he could protest, she grabbed the fleshlight and pulled on it.

"Oww!" Gordon yelled. "Don't yank it like that, Gladys! I don't want to end up like John Wayne Bobbitt!"

"Needs some lubricant or something. That should help. When I was a child, I got my father's chamber pot stuck on my head. Mother used lard to get it off."

"There's a bottle of lube in that bag," Gordon winced, as his cock started to hurt.

Mrs Wilcox wasted no time, and squirted a generous amount of the clear gel on her hands, before smearing some round the base of Gordon's cock. He gave an awkward cough as her gnarled old fingers probed around his privates. He'd never be able to look this eighty-something woman in the eye again during a church service. Going to A & E would be more embarrassing, he kept telling himself. Then again, perhaps not!

"Alright, lets try easing if off. Nice and slow." Mrs Wilcox gripped the bottom of his cock, and with her left hand began to gently pull the fleshlight. It began to slide off. "That's it! It's coming off now! Gently does it!"

"Almost," Gordon said, gritting his teeth.

She continued to pull and finally, the toy slid off, with a popping sound.

"There we are!" Mrs Wilcox smiled. She handed him the offending toy.

"Thanks so much," Gordon gasped, relieved that his cock hadn't come to any serious harm.

"What a big, thick willy you've got!" Mrs Wilcox replied. "No wonder that thing got stuck!"

"Er...thanks," Gordon mumbled, feeling more embarrassed than ever.

"No need to be shy, dearie. A man who is blessed like you shouldn't hide his light under a bushel...gosh, it's so much bigger than my late husband's was. Dear old Bert, he used to love it when I played with his willy. Of course that was over twenty years ago. I wish I could give yours a proper sucking, but I'd have to remove my dentures, and I've used the Poligrip..."

The mention of dentures being removed was almost sufficient to make Gordon lose his erection. He was about to say something, but she continued.

"On the other hand, an opportunity like this doesn't come my way very often! You don't mind letting an old lady have a little bit of fun before she ends up down the cemetery or in a nursing home do you, Gordon? I'm eighty-six. My mouth is pretty much all that works these days, so that will have to do."

He hadn't the heart to say no. "Um, you go ahead, Gladys." Gordon closed his eyes as she removed her false teeth. He hadn't planned on getting a gum-job from a granny. He braced himself as she knelt down and engulfed his cock.

Grasping the base of the shaft, Mrs Wilcox took the organist's throbbing cock in her mouth and started to move up and down taking it deeper and deeper.

"Ohhhh," Gordon sighed. He leaned back, gripping the sides of the organ stool and enjoyed the wonderful sensations as she sucked his manhood. She was good, no, she was very good! This was better than he ever could've imagined. The white-haired pensioner's head continued bobbing up and down on Gordon's cock, tasting some of the pre-cum.

"Oh yes!" He gasped. God, it felt so good!

She withdrew and licked the tip of his cock, swirling around the purple head, as her fingers softly stroked the shaft.

"Gladys...I'm going to come," Gordon panted. "Uhhhhhh!"

"Then fire away, dearie! I'd love a taste!" She felt him tense and then he climaxed. With that, he filled her mouth with streams of his thick, sticky cum as it spurted to the back of her throat. Mrs Wilcox slurped and swallowed it all.

"Mmm, tastes just as good as I remember! There we go, Gordon. I'm sure you feel better now that you've emptied your plums!" She patted his cock, before tucking it back into his y-fronts and trousers and zipping him up. "You know something, a fine young man like you could easily pull a lady. Why, I bet there's loads of ladies who'd jump at the chance to get their hands on you! You're such a talented organist too, and you've been divorced a long time. If I were thirty years younger..."

Young? She thinks I'm young? I suppose to an octogenarian, fifty-six is young.

"Oh, I don't want to get married again," Gordon replied, wiping his brow. "I'd prefer something...casual." He cleared his throat. "Thanks for...helping me Gladys!"

"Well we're all good Christians here, yes? We should help each other!"

The door of the church opened and a hulking, six-foot young man came strolling in. He was covered in tattoos and obviously a regular visitor to the gym, as his massive upper arms and shoulders proved. The man looked like he could break necks merely by flicking his finger.

"Gran, are you here?"

Gordon froze in horror as he peered over the top of the organ. "Who the hell's that?" The man resembled Lewis Hamilton bulked up on steroids.

"Oh that'll be Dwaine, my grandson," Mrs Wilcox replied. "Be with you in a minute, sweetie!" She called out. "I've just been helping Gordon to polish his organ!"

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
152 Followers