Jenna Gives up Sex for Lent Ch. 03

Story Info
A Sermon that's more stimulating than usual!
1.7k words
4.18
2.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
147 Followers

Reverend Morris was struggling to write his sermon. It was only the second week of Lent, but he was finding this one harder than he ever imagined. The sex ban that his wife had imposed was starting to bite. Jenna seemed to be coping much better than him, and he felt ashamed at his weakness.

"Help me to be strong, Lord!"

Suddenly, his phone beeped. A message from Jenna.

Hello Simon. It's lunch break here at work. I figured you're still home alone and maybe feeling a bit...stressed? Why not look up WritErotica for some inspiration? *winking emoji*

"WritErotica? What's that?" the vicar wondered. He eagerly opened the laptop's browser. "A site for writers of erotic fiction? Hmm. I've never heard of this before. I'm always years behind everyone else, when it comes to things. Okay, let's have a browse. I wonder if there are any naughty fics about clergy on here?"

Reverend Morris soon discovered that the tags for "priest" "vicar" and "church sex" brought up a massive number of results. He was spoilt for choice and clicked on several stories. Some were much-better written than others.

"Jessica and Father Andrew broke the kiss, a trail of saliva still connecting their lips together. Their mouths were still so close to each other. Jessica let out a small breath as the priest grabbed her tight little ass. "You can go inside...if you want," she told him, then she pressed her lips on his mouth again and soon enough Father Andrew's tongue was in her mouth now, not that she minded at all. They had to be very quiet because they were in the confessional booth..." Reverend Morris read out loud.

"But the church was empty, so why did they need to be quiet? Eh, I'm just nit picking. This is a pretty hot story!" Feeling himself getting hard, Reverend Morris unzipped his trousers and slipped a hand inside, pulling out his cock. As he continued to read, he started jacking his cock slowly.

"Jessica unzipped the priest's pants...ooh yes," he said. He began to moan and groan as he continued pleasuring himself.

"Her sweet, heavenly lips worshipped his holy shaft in ways he never imagined..."

It felt so wonderful jerking his throbbing cock whilst reading this erotic fic. Reverend Morris began to move his hips around and his legs straightened out under the desk. Soon he laid his head back and stretched his body further. Next thing he know, he let out a rather loud, "Oh...yes, yes that's it!" and started to cum.

His milky fluid spurted out and all over his laptop keyboard.

"Ahh..."

WritErotica had done its work and provided Reverend Morris with some much-needed relief, as well as inspiration.

"I still don't know what to write about for my sermon, but I'd love to have a go at writing an erotic story just for Jenna," he smiled, getting some wet wipes and cleaning up his keyboard. "I've never tried writing erotica before, but first time for everything! Maybe we could write a chain story or something, and get it finished just before Easter? That could be fun!"

Excited by this new idea, the vicar opened a new Word document and began typing away. "I'll just write a few paragraphs of smut and then I MUST finish my sermon!"

At the Sunday Eucharist, Reverend Morris was joined by another vicar, who was standing in for Josh the curate, who was attending a conference in Birmingham, as part of his ongoing religious training.

"A very warm welcome to everyone this morning," Reverend Morris began, addressing the congregation. "As we continue our journey through Lent, I'd like to introduce Reverend Jones from St. Wilfrid's church in Manchester. It's a great honour for her to be here today - she'll be reading the sermon I've been labouring over all week..."

"Poor woman," someone in the congregation muttered, leading to some muffled sniggers.

While the vicar was talking, Gordon was idly peering over the top of the organ. He noticed Jenna sat in the front pew and winked at her. Moments later, Mrs Wilcox, who was sat next to her, winked back at him and gave him a little wave. Gordon gave an awkward smile and shrunk back behind the organ...

"Without further ado, I shall now hand over to Reverend Jones," Reverend Morris said.

The vicar of St. Wilfrid's was a dumpy, bespectacled woman, aged about fifty, with grey hair in a bowl cut.

"Looks like the identical twin of that MP woman," an old man muttered. "What's her name? Therese...something. She's the secretary of state."

"No idea," another old man replied. "Oh wait a minute! I know who you mean. Norman Lamont! I thought those eyebrows looked familiar..."

"No you daft git, he's a bloke!"

"That vicar looks like a lass to me. Mind you, one can't tell these days..."

Reverend Jones stepped up to the pulpit and placed some papers on the book stand.

"I haven't had a sneak-peek at this sermon," she began. "So it will be a wonderful surprise for me as well as you. I'm sure Reverend Morris has gone the extra mile, as he usually does, and written something that'll make us all think."

Reverend Morris gave a proud smile as he looked up at her.

Gordon gave a subtle yawn. He always dreaded this part of the service. Reverend Morris had the ability to cure insomnia with his sermons, despite Jenna's best efforts to inject a bit more fun into them...

"They say the Devil makes work for idle hands," Reverend Jones said, as she began reading the sermon. "That's a phrase we're all familiar with. This morning, I woke up, and my hands were rotting in idleness. My mind had been drifting to places...sinful places all week. I wouldn't say I'm a regular user of PornHub but..." she paused.

A look of horror appeared on Reverend Morris' face. "That isn't my sermon," he said to himself. "Oh no..."

In the pews, there were a couple of awkward coughs and raised eyebrows. At the organ, Gordon suddenly perked up. This had to be the first time ever that the word PornHub was mentioned in a sermon!

"The site just wasn't doing it for me," Reverend Jones continued, "so I decided to go for a walk in the park. I can't tell you how my spirits were instantly lifted. Light was filtering through the trees. It was golden and bright. How blessed we are that God has made all this for us, I thought, and then something in the bushes caught my eye. There was no-one else around. It was then that I saw her, naked as Eve in the Garden of Eden, about to take a dip in the lake. Her sweetly, uptilted bare breasts reflected the glorious morning aura and her rose-pink nipples were as full and hard as ripe apples..."

Reverend Jones paused. "What an excellent use of adjectives. I'm sure we can just imagine this scene in our heads can't we?"

Never had the congregation of St, Michael's been so engrossed by a sermon before!

"Not half," someone said out loud.

Poor Reverend Morris' face had flooded several shades of red. He stood up and hurried to the pulpit.

"Angela...that's not the sermon I wrote!" He mumbled, begging her to stop.

"I've started, so I'll finish," she replied. "Everyone seems to be enjoying this."

"Her name was Giselle, and she loved to unburden herself and swim in the lake. Freed from her clothes, I watched her in the nude and was convinced I was seeing the embodiment of an angel. She knew I watching, and she knew I liked to watch. I knew she liked me to watch...but this morning, we decided to do more than watch."

"How romantic," Mrs Wilcox said, turning to Jenna. "Your husband has a fine turn of phrase. It's better than his usual sermons, dearie. You should encourage him to write more like this. This church will soon be packed to the rafters if he keeps this up!"

"Oh, thanks very much!" Jenna replied innocently. She gazed at poor Reverend Morris, who was squirming with embarrassment at the side of the pulpit. He'd mixed up his sermon with some erotic fic...did he write the fic himself or find it online? She was curious to find out.

"What could be more divine than seeing a beautiful woman naked in a park?" Reverend Jones continued, reading out the story without a care in the world. "Personally, I think Tom Hiddleston naked in a park would be more divine, but that's just my opinion..."

"I shouldn't say such things as I'm in a church, but I wouldn't mind seeing the organist naked," Mrs Wilcox whispered to Jenna, who did a double take. This was one of those rare occasions when even she was left speechless for a few moments!

"Really Gladys! You dark horse. Didn't know you had the hots for Gordon!"

"Just because there's snow on the roof, doesn't mean the fire's gone out!" the old lady replied.

"Oh this next paragraph has been all scribbled out," Reverend Jones said. She flipped the page over.

"My pearly-white ejaculate looked perfect dripping off her pink-nosed puppies. I got some on my hand and remember being surprised that it was so hot. I pulled my cassock off and wiped the cum off my hand with it. I walked home that night with a huge smile on my face and love bites on my little reverend."

Reverend Morris snatched the papers off the book stand. "Er, my sincere apologies everyone, I made a terrible mistake!"

"Such a shame, it was building up to a nice conclusion," Reverend Jones said.

"N-no, that wasn't my sermon at all. I-I have no idea how that piece of writing ended up mixed up with my church papers!"

"Dat some good shit right there, Vicar!" Tony the reformed drug addict said, standing up and clapping.

The flustered vicar attempted to move on. "Hymn...let's all stand for the hymn! Lo, He Comes With Clouds Descending!"

"You know something Simon," Reverend Jones said as she headed down the pulpit steps, "you need to get yourself signed up to an adult fiction site. You have talent. I'm on Ao3 myself - under a pseudonym of course. I like writing slash fanfiction about British politicians...I can send you a link if you're interested in reading them?"

"Er, no thanks, Angela. I'm sure they're very good, but I prefer to avoid anything relating to politics!"

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
147 Followers