Jenna Gives up Sex for Lent Ch. 04

Story Info
New uses for old organ pipes.
1.1k words
4.44
4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers

The third Sunday of Lent had arrived. Reverend Morris was counting down the days until Easter in the same way a prisoner counts down the days until their release. He was dreading today's morning Eucharist after the embarrassment of last week.

"I still can't believe I was stupid enough to mix up that erotic story with my sermon!" He exclaimed. "Why did I print it out?"

"Ah relax Simon. It was a fantastic first attempt, and that vicar from Manchester seemed to enjoy it!" Jenna replied, making herself a coffee.

"Yes I know but...well I suppose you're right. Nobody made a complaint. I'm just glad there were no kids in the congregation. I'd have had a load of outraged parents begging for me to be defrocked!"

"No damage done," Jenna smiled. "And you truly do have hidden talents. I had no idea you were so good at writing erotica. You should try it again sometime!"

This Sunday's service passed without incident, and most of the congregation were no doubt disappointed that the vicar's sermon had returned to its familiar, boring self. Afterwards, Gordon peered over the top of the organ and smiled as he noticed Jenna.

"Morning!" He said.

"Hello Gordon!" Jenna replied. "How are you getting on with...you know?" She winked.

"Ah that," he laughed. "You weren't kidding when you said use lots of lube, were you? It's fun...but," Gordon lowered his voice. "It doesn't match up to you. I miss our organ lessons."

"Me too. We're halfway through Lent. Stay strong. You'll get through it!"

"I'll try my best! Oh, are these of any interest to you or Simon?" He handed her two tin organ pipes, one smaller than the other. "I know you're into arts and crafts. Thought you might have some use for these. Some of the old pipes have been replaced."

"These are nice!" Jenna said, holding up the pipes. "Great condition."

"They make great wall ornaments. I see loads of them for sale on eBay. Some go for really high prices."

"I'll see if I can get creative. It'll be a fun spring project for me. Thanks Gordon! Oh before I forget, you couldn't do a favour for a member of the church, could you?"

"Certainly!"

"Gladys asked if you could call round and fix a new door handle on her kitchen door. I know you're really good at D.I.Y...you fitted new wall sockets in the church hall."

The organist's face fell. "Um...oh right. Yes. I'm sure I can."

"Great! She'll be thrilled. Right, I'd better get going. Simon's taking Christopher out for some father-son time, so I'll be home alone. I'll see if I can get creative with these old organ pipes!"

Gordon gulped. The thought of calling round to see Mrs Wilcox terrified him.

"My God, the old girl will pounce on me like a lioness ambushing a gazelle!" He noticed the churchwarden heading up the aisle. "Norman! Could you do me a favour?"

Jenna arrived back at the vicarage, wondering how to spend the rest of the afternoon. She looked carefully at the two organ pipes, running a finger down the smooth, dull metal.

"Hmm, this larger one...it could be just the right size!"

Up in the bedroom, Jenna lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down to the floor and stepped out of them. Feeling horny, she imagined Gordon walking in and catching her with her legs spread with an organ pipe buried deep in her pussy. The larger pipe measured about 11" long from pointed tip to end of the tapering foot. She remembered what Gordon had told her about organ pipes.

Flue pipes are also known as labial pipes. The foot is the bottom portion of the pipe, usually conical. At its base is the toe hole, through which wind enters it.

"Ooh yeah." Jenna reached between her legs and discovered that she was already dripping wet. She fingered her pussy and clit. Damn, she needed to be filled. She took her time greasing up the organ pipe until it was dripping lubricant.

"Ahh!" Jenna began sliding the pipe into her well-lubed pussy, one leisurely inch at a time. When she'd taken about six inches inside, she began slowly pushing it in and out, coating the pipe with her juices.

Her fingers rubbed her clit softly and covered it in her essence. The pressure and speed of her fingers built. She imagined Gordon's thick fingers deep inside her, whilst she lay naked on the organ stool in the church...

Jenna wanted more, wanted it harder. She increased her speed and moved the organ pipe in and out faster. Suddenly, her whole body tensed, the sweet feelings of ecstasy were almost torture. She need to come but wanted the pleasure to last longer. She was almost there, almost tipping over the edge of orgasm. She pushed the pipe still deeper into her womanhood, then reached for the smaller one...

***

Norman Winstanley turned into Rosebay Gardens, the quaint little cul-de-sac where Mrs Wilcox lived.

"Nice place for old folk," he mused, parking up in front of the small bungalow. He picked up the small tool bag, headed up the drive and knocked on the door.

Glancing round, he was amused by the pair of garden gnomes on the front lawn. They were dressed in bondage gear.

The front door opened and Mrs Wilcox appeared. "Oh, hello Norman! What are you doing here?"

"Here to fix your kitchen door, my dear!" Norman replied. "Gordon sends his apologies but something came up."

"Dearie me," the old lady replied, not fooled for a moment. "Oh well, you'll do nicely! Right this way!" She ushered him inside and gave his arse cheeks a squeeze.

Norman raised an eyebrow, but ignored her actions. After all, the old bird was eighty-six.

***

"God, this feels so amazing!" Jenna gasped as she thrust the small organ pipe up her arsehole. She moaned loudly, her pussy pulsing hard around the larger organ pipe. Her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm.

"Fuck....yessss!" The vicar's wife screamed out as she found a new use for the old organ pipes.

***

"Don't forget to polish the sideboard, dearie!" Mrs Wilcox smiled as Norman entered the living room and brought her a glass of sherry. He was naked apart from a frilly apron.

"Right you are, Gladys," the churchwarden replied. This was more of a thrill than he ever imagined.

And here I was worrying how I'd survive six weeks without sex from the vicar's wife! He thought.

"Norman!" Mrs Wilcox snapped. "I asked for a schooner! This glass isn't a schooner! I'm afraid I'll have to discipline you. Turn around at once!"

Norman did as she asked and she struck his bare buttocks with a riding crop.

"Ouch!"

"You're a very naughty boy!" Mrs Wilcox said. "What are you?"

"I'm a very naughty boy!" Norman replied.

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers