All Comments on 'Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 01'

by Jennanymph

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BluebonnetsBluebonnets10 months ago

Wonderful fantasy and great writing. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for sharing!

SlavesapphireSlavesapphire10 months ago

Great start, I know how difficult it is to get stories published so congratulations on persisting with that.

Keep it going and follow your own path to what you like and you'll keep enjoying writing.

kennyboy82kennyboy8210 months ago

When I first started reading this story I feared it was going to be rather dull, how wrong was I ! I'm so glad I stuck with it, it's a damn good tale, well written too. Jenna has only just started on her journey of sexual discovery, and it's obvious that journey will be exciting and will open many new doors to her. Who know's how far this will go. It's a good job this is a work of fiction as Dr Truce would be locked up for his conduct, but in a lusty tale who cares? I fuckin' don't! 5 Stars from me, a good introduction to your story telling career.

A_Winter94A_Winter9410 months ago

Pleasantly surprised with this! Its hard to believe it's your first swing at writing, but I must say I'm impressed! Please keep writing! Five stars from me! The only feedback I have is be sure to proofread your work before publishing, and more detail on the braces (yellow and blue alternating? Top and Bottom? Powerchains?--This is all just personal preference.) but keep up the good work! Can't wait for Part 2!

Ailsa_CraigAilsa_Craig10 months ago

Great start. More to come I hope

kajkellikajkelli10 months ago

Getting very hot in here. Would someone turn up the A/C?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous