Jenna the Vicar's Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Can a blowjob help John Wesley's ghost find peace?
2.4k words
4.67
3.9k
3
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers

Jenna took a deep breath as she approached Oakwood Road Methodist Church.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come in with you?" Reverend Morris asked.

She patted his shoulder. "I'll be fine Simon. You don't need to worry. It's the ghost of John Wesley, not Jack the Ripper. This is exciting! I hope he'll appear!"

"Right...well, I'll be sat in the car then. I hope you won't be too long. Remember, just turn and run the moment you feel in any way uncomfortable."

"Reverend Morris, I think you're scared!"

"No I'm not! I can't help being concerned for the safety of the woman I love can I? Aren't you a tiny bit nervous?"

"I'm as cool as spring water," Jenna replied. "I was reading all about John Wesley last night. He was a true gentleman. I'm sure this won't take long."

Reverend Morris nodded as he watched his wife enter the church. "Well if anyone can fix this, Jenna can. I don't know what she said to the Archbishop of Canterbury last week, but he changed his mind about the wall plaque faster than the Government does U-turns. I wonder what she said to him? Whatever it was, Justin Welby was impressed!"

He reclined in his car seat. "I was so lucky to meet Jenna. Of course, it was God who delivered her to me. That fateful Sunday morning in the vestry...ohh."

Father Aiden was walking along the street. Many things were on his mind. He had some important decisions to make about his future in the priesthood. Briefly glancing up from his smartphone, his heart jumped as he spotted Jenna entering the Methodist church across the road.

"Holy Mother..." he muttered. A rush of excitement swept over him as he recalled the intimate encounter he'd enjoyed a few weeks ago. It was that which had spurred him to think about his future. He quickly crossed the road.

"Hello Father!"

The priest almost dropped his phone. Someone was shouting at him from a parked car.

"Oh...Reverend Morris. Hello there." Damn, no chance of a repeat encounter, he thought. "I've just seen your wife going into the Methodist church."

"Yes, I hope she won't be long. I'm just waiting for her."

"Are you alright? You look a bit anxious, if you don't mind me saying."

"It's a long story, Father. I think you'd better sit down in the passenger seat and I'll tell you. You've not heard about what's been going on in Oakwood Road church have you?"

The priest looked confused. "Nope. Tell me more!" He opened the car door and sat down. I could do to unburden myself too."

"Okay, well, this might sound a bit weird."

"I can handle anything weird," Father Aiden replied.

"It's about ghosts. As a Catholic, what are your thoughts on them and have you ever seen one?"

Father Aiden thought about his answer very carefully. "Hmm. In theory, billions of ghosts potentially exist because billions of human beings have "lost" their bodies through death. Strictly speaking, these disembodied souls are not ghosts because they have never become discernible to any living people. Only those few souls whose presence is seen or felt by others are truly ghosts. And their existence is real."

"So you've seen one?"

"Yes. Two actually. Once in Ireland when I was a child and another when I was based in Liverpool. I was called upon to rid a family's home of a troubled spirit."

Reverend Morris looked relieved. "That's good to know."

"The Old Testament also has a few ghost stories. The most famous one is in 1 Samuel 28:8--20. Here the inspired writer tells how King Saul met with the ghost of the prophet Samuel." Father Aiden replied. "Have you seen a ghost?"

"Yes. And not just any ghost, but the ghost of John Wesley! He's haunting the Methodist church. That's why I'm here. Jenna's gone in there to try and help him return to...the other side."

"Oh I see, then she must...wait, WHAT?" Father Aiden did a double take.

"Thanks for comin' along Mrs Morris," Reverend Ewing said, shaking Jenna's hand. "I know you probably think this whole thing is crazy."

"Not at all! And call me Jenna. I'm a true believer. If my husband says that you and he saw John Wesley, then I know it's true. But why does John want to see me of all people?"

"Your hubby mentioned that your grandma is a Methodist?"

"Uh yeah. Bit of a tenuous link. Like Sir Henry Barrington-Smythe's horse."

"Huh?"

"Oh, never mind. Figure of speech."

"You Brits and your little quirks!" Reverend Ewing laughed. "I'm still getting used to 'em!"

"You said John usually appears in the vestry?"

"Uh-huh. Can be anywhere in the church, but he seems to like the vestry best."

"Right, well go and wait in there and say a few prayers, and see if he appears. I'm not sure I can do anything, but I'll try my best."

Jenna entered the vestry. Everything looked perfectly normal in there. She closed the door and looked around.

"It always comes back to the vestry," she smiled to herself as she recalled when she first got to know Reverend Morris.

Suddenly, the row of gowns on the rail began to swing on their hangers. The temperature dropped, and Jenna rubbed her arms.

"Are you there, John?" She called out.

"Yes."

She spun round. There was no sign of the spirit. "Hey, come on, show yourself at least. It's no fun talking to the invisible man."

"My sincere apologies," John replied, and slowly faded into view. For the first time, Jenna was taken aback. "My God...you really ARE John Wesley..."

He nodded and bowed. "Bless ye, for am so honoured you hath come here. If I may be so bold to say, you be a lady of great beauty my dear."

"Very kind of you to say, Mr Wesley." Jenna said. "Why are you back in the land of the living? Aren't you happy in Heaven?"

"Ah yes," he began. "Happier than mortals can ever imagine. But you see, I feel compelled to return to this realm every All Hallow's Eve. I like to re-visit the places where I worshipped back when I was alive. And it was in this very place where this church now stands that I preached to crowds back in the autumn of 1778."

"You've got a lot of places to visit in just one night," Jenna said. "I read all about you. You travelled all over England spreading the Word of the Lord. Plus you went to America...the colonies...when you were younger."

"Indeed I did, yes. To my regret, I lingered a little too long here, for I found myself unable to return to the afterlife. The sun had started to rise, heralding All Saint's Day. Thus, I am trapped here in this church until next All Hallow's Eve. Only a tremendous release of positive energy could allow me to return before then."

"Oh dear. May I ask why out of all the people in the world, you wanted to see me? What can I do? My gran is a Methodist. Is that the reason?"

"No Miss Jenna. It was your aura that attracted me. It's very strong. I believe God himself must've embodied you with some sort of innate goodness that allows you to help people."

"You're making me sound like some kind of saint! I assure you I'm just a regular human being. I'm not particularly gifted in anything, although I do try to be a good person..."

John had a rather dreamy expression on his face. "You remind me so much of Grace Murray, a lady I loved and lost...only you be far prettier than her."

It was then that Jenna had an idea. A huge grin spread across her face. She'd read all about John Wesley's life and how unlucky he'd been in love. "A tremendous release of positive energy, you say? I think I know something which may cause that!"

John put his hands together. "You do? Pray, do tell, my dear."

"You need to experience an orgasm. What could be more positive than that?"

He blinked. "I beg your pardon?"

"Oh you know..." She tried to think of a period-appropriate phrase so he'd understand. "The end act of carnal relations?"

He blushed. "Oh. Miss Jenna I be a man of God. I don't see how..."

Jenna sank to her knees. "Only one way to find out, John!" She paused. So he's a ghost. I've never pleasured a ghost before. Isn't he composed of just gas? He's quite cute...for someone who died in 1791! I wonder if...

She reached out to touch him, and expected her hand to pass right through his body, but it didn't. He jolted at her touch.

"Don't worry John. I've done this before...many times in fact. It's a great honour to be able to do it to you. I'm sure this will help you."

The moment of first contact had arrived. Jenna let one hand gently glide ever so slightly over John's thigh, encased in tight black breeches. Reaching out with the other hand, she ran it over his crotch, feeling an impressive bulge.

"Oh my! I feel strangely warmed yet again!" John sighed.

Jenna fumbled with the buttons on his breeches, being more used to zippers. Something large and splendid lurked within. Either that or he had a Bible stuffed down there. "My God!" she gasped, as the Methodist's member was revealed. The short, slightly-built John Wesley was hung like a horse!

"How on earth were you so unlucky in love?" Jenna exclaimed.

"Mostly the ladies deserted me long before I even reached the bedchamber," he mumbled.

"Well I'm not deserting you." She wrapped her lips around his cock head and swirled her tongue for a bit before plunging all the way down his shaft. He emitted a deep and low groan.

Jenna slowly bobbed her head along his shaft over and over, with her hands grabbing his thighs for support. He moaned in pleasure with each and every stroke of her soft and warm mouth.

"Oh dear God," he whimpered. "Your mouth. It feels amazing."

It was clear that poor John Wesley had never experienced a blowjob before, not in life, nor the afterlife, and Jenna instantly felt very generous to be giving him this incredible gift. His breathing was erratic, and she sensed that he had already reached a point of near-climax, and was doing everything he could to fight it off.

Jenna's expert mouth slowly bobbed up and down his shaft. She then paused at the bottom and held his huge shaft completely inside her mouth, all the way to the back of her throat. She reached through his legs, grabbed his arse, and pulled him toward her in an attempt to get him even deeper into her throat.

"Uhhhhh!" he moaned. "I'm not going to last much longer. I fear I shall spend!"

Outside the vestry, Reverend Ewing paced back and forth, wondering what the strange groaning noises were all about.

"The hell is goin' on in there?" She said out loud.

Jenna slowly slid her mouth back over his shaft and removed him from her mouth. She wore the naughtiest smile, and John could tell she was thoroughly enjoying this as much as he was. She took his cock into her mouth once more and slid her tongue back and forth along the underside of his shaft. He responded with another moan, louder and more urgent than before. She removed him once again from her mouth and looked toward him with a smile. the faint silver light surrounding John was more radiant than before.

"Are you ready to spend?" She asked, looking up at him from her knees. John was so overwhelmed, he couldn't speak. He simply nodded his head and grunted.

"Then I want you to come for me," she said. With that, she slid his wet cock back into her mouth. Once again she reached through his legs to grab his arse and pull him toward her, and she began to furiously fuck him with her mouth. He placed his hands on the back of her head and thrust himself into her mouth, over and over, filling the vestry with the wet sound of fellation.

Jenna began moaning, and her muffled moans seemed to push John over the edge. With her mouth still filled with his cock, he stopped his thrusting and gave a loud groan. His body tensed and shook, and Jenna did everything she could to swallow his massive load, but it was too much. Some of his thick cum leaked from the corner of her mouth and splashed down the front of her pink top.

"Ahhhhh!" John sighed, his eyes closed in ecstasy. Thoroughly satisfied, he cried out in joy. "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Pleased to have completely drained him, she removed his cock from her mouth. His cum was delicious. Ghost cum tasted just as good as that from a living man.

All at once, a pillar of light surrounded John.

"Ahh! I'm free once more! You've freed me Jenna! I can't thank you enough! I can return and be at peace!" He began to rise up into the air. "I hope we shall meet again sometime! Farewell and God bless!"

Jenna stood up and wiped her lips. "Godspeed, John! Oh! Just one more thing - next time you visit, can you bring your brother Charles along?"

Reverend Ewing was about to knock on the vestry door, when it suddenly opened.

"Oh! Is everything alright?"

"Everything's fine. You can reopen your church. John's spirit is at peace once more."

"For sure? He's really gone? But how?"

"I just said a prayer for him. Told him how much his teaching continues to inspire people to this day. That seemed to satisfy him and he just faded away."

"Well thank you so much, Jenna," the reverend said, shaking her hand. "I'm so glad it's all over. It was really stressing me out! and I'm so happy that John is at peace in the Lord's kingdom again. Oh, what's that on your clothing?"

Jenna looked down and was mortified at the huge globs of cum. "Oh dear. It's...candle wax. I didn't realise it had spilled. I must get going now, Reverend Ewing. Simon is waiting in the car and he'll be getting worried."

"Of course. Thank you again, and give my regards to Simon!"

When she'd gone, Reverend Ewing looked round the vestry. "Hmm, strange. There are no candles in here."

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers