Jennah Ch. 01

Story Info
Its been a while so its time for more.
1.5k words
3.85
13.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennah was at home. She was working part time and enjoying the college summer break. One day, I saw her standing in her room, minutes after leaving the shower. The need is so overwhelming as I took courage, took a few steps forward, came up close behind her, my body against her, my chest on her naked back and my crotch pressed into her splendid behind. As I begin to slowly gyrate my groin.

"What are you doing?" Jennah said, startled.

Giving you a warm hug, it's so nice to see and feel you. It's been a while. As I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck, head rested sideways on her shoulder. Relished the feel of her soft warm nubile body and the comfort it gave.

"Ohh you are getting so big."Jennah exclaimed.

It's because of you sexy lady, I kissed her on the neck gently and lightly. One hand glided up her naked thigh going higher to her rose-coloured panties.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Jennah murmured softly, a little nervous, a little scared but also excited.

Slipped my fingers inside her panties felt the warm moist mound, thoughts of how ripe and wonderfully tender.

Jennah let out a gasp that broke the silence.

Danced my fingertips making her body tremble. Peeled the panties down to her thighs as my boxers were sensually pulled down by her fingers. I began to grind my engorged bulge on her naked ass. Slowly, intimate, and sensual movements. Ran my tongue on the back of her neck.

Jennah moaned softly, feeling the effects of the fingers and circular rhythm that had grinded on her naked ass cheeks. Accepted and relished in the sensation that ignited her body and mind. Pushed her ass back more on my groin.

I grazed her shoulders with my mouth gently pressed into her soft flesh, increasing the sparks throughout her body into a warmed glow.

"Yes!" Jennah's heightened acknowledgment.

I touched and rubbed her moist mound teasing the clit with my fingers.

Jennah trembled more into my hand and body. I slowly put a finger into her, taking her breath away.

"Ohh dad." Jennah gasped.

At the same time, I sucked on her right ear lobe then I whispered. What is daddy doing? As my fingers slide over the clit.

No words. Only a trembling body with softly moaning sounds.

My other fingers went around finding the soft firm flesh of her full breasts and pressing into her swollen nipples.

Jennah moans intensified in pitch and volume as my fingers stayed on the clit and nipples. I felt her arousal growing stronger, her knees weakening, and legs began to quiver, but I held her up.

Yes sexy, where are my fingers? I asked.

"In me and on my breasts." She gasped.

"Yes honey, I can feel it, it's so velvety wet and tight."

Still grinding on her ass cheeks that are clenched my hard shaft as it is wedged between them my growing engorged manhood stroked up and down. It felt glorious, thick, and powerful. Solid and warm rubbing the length slowly on and between her ass cheeks.

"Ohh." A soft lustful purr sound escaped from her mouth.

I suddenly spun her around facing me and I lowered my head and kissed her deep and sensual as my passion rose.

Jennah pressed her lips on mine, breathing heavily, our bodies being drawn heatedly into each other. Then I slipped my tongue in her mouth, locking our lips in mutual passion. Our tongues now intertwine as in one breath dancing to our body's rhythm.

I took my tongue out of her mouth and ran it on the chin, under the neck, to the side of her neck moving upward. My hot breath covered her neck as it approached her ear lobe.

"Muaaaaaahhhh, siii mmm ahhh." Jennah incoherent moans.

Then filled my hand with her seducing breasts caressing and kneading them. I stroked the nipples as my fingers ran across them gently back and forth. Then returning to kissing her on the lips again deepening the kiss on her cheeks, neck, collarbone.

"Ohh gosh you are going to explode me."

Moving down I dipped my tongue into the space between her breasts and then licked the nipples with the tip of my tongue, slowly licking all around.

"Siiiiiii, mmmmummmaaa." Jennah squealed as her fingers held my head.

I pulled a nipple into my mouth and sucked gently. She moans and arch her back as I continue sucking with soft kisses. The passion and love were a consuming fire.

Jennah was fully undressed. I guided her on the bed as I stood, drinking her naked luscious body with my eyes. Then getting on the bed I parted her legs. My fingers glided up her soft warm legs to the inside of her thighs as I lowered my face. Delicate kisses between her thighs as my mouth moved up. Ran my mouth over her soft wet mound, my tongue darting and probing. Sliding repeatedly over the clit.

"Oooooooooooooooooo." Jennah let out as her hand rubbed my head with the pressure of intimacy and deep arousal.

Twirled my tongue inside her pussy then back to sucking the rigid clit, licking over every delicious inch of your swollen lips.

Jennah pushed more onto my mouth as she squealed, whimpered, and squirmed.

My hands pushed on the back of her legs and spread them more as I flatten my tongue, wiped it up and down her aroused wet mound and pussy opening.

She trembled as her developing climax grew stronger.

Jennah arched her back and shoved the cleft of Venus hard against my mouth.

As I continued licking then using my stiffened tongue in and out of the sweet, velvety wet hole. Pressed my tongue deeper into her pussy tasting the oozing love juices on my tongue.

Jennah parted her legs wider, pussy glistened with wetness from the tongue ravishing as she echoed.

"Omg,ohhh, ohhi..." As she quivered and squirmed on the bed.

To delay erupting climax but holding it on edge I paused and lifted my head out from between her legs. I suddenly turned her over on her tummy. I placed my hands on her soft firm ass cheeks. I began to massage them, squeezing and caressing.

The tight little warm intimate hole was exposed and then hidden, exposed, and then hidden. Each time my hands pulled them apart I kissed her ass cheek, kissing the other one this time a little closer to the crack.

Jennah's head is turned to the side so she can look back while trembling with the new, exposed sensations. She realized not by intent, but the stronger stimulation opened her legs wider, laying on her tummy. Allowing me to kneel between them with more exposure.

I kissed again this time right along the crack of her ass, my heart pounding with lust. Stuck my tongue out and slowly licked from the bottom of the crack on up over her asshole and up to the top. I felt her shiver beneath me with the tingled sensations.

Jennah twitched and clenched her anus with the slowly lapping tongue around the rim. She made the heavy sigh sounds from desire and nervousness.

I pushed my tongue as far inside her tight soft, spongy tight hole as far as possible, and then withdrew it, kissed each of her lovely ass cheeks one more time. I fucked her ass with my tongue, pushed it in and pulled it out before it was jammed back in again. Her asshole was warm and saliva wet.

I leaned forward and kissed it once more. Then I placed my index finger with her thick wet pussy juice and slowly pushed it inside her ass, slowly, gentle to the first knuckle.

"OMG." Jennah winced, whimpered, gasped, and moaned.

Her words and sounds seemed to have triggered the big, engorged cock that felt like it was hissing for action. Her hard moaning from the initial hesitation slowly moved to soft whimpers of acceptance. Her ass is penetrated. As I watched my finger slide in and out of her intimate hole.

I removed my finger then left the room and came back. She was still fully naked on her stomach. Then I placed two fingers at her entrance after lubing with KY Jelly. I pushed two fingers inside her tight, tender and warm hole to the knuckle, repeatedly. The rim of her ass is so tight!

"Ohh ohh!" Jennah exclaimed with a scared and nervous tone of voice.

"But I want to...", her voice faded away.

I pushed my fingers in a little further until it reached the second knuckle. She groaned out again, wincing.

"How does it feel honey?" I asked as I paused.

"Like sparks of discomfort and pleasure igniting in my body, daddy." She replied.

Knowing that my honey is yielding her sweet ass was so appealing. I gently kissed her ass with an assurance of affection. I slid my fingers in and out.

Jennah reached back and clutched my free hand, an emotional connection moment. I held her hand as the two well lubed fingers explored her sweet tight nubile warm ass.

I felt the small tight hole eventually got used to the fingers as her body relaxed. I pushed my fingers as far inside as they would go. I heard her grit her teeth with a deep groan of acceptance.

TO BE CONTINUED...