Jenna's Cousin Mia Ch. 02

Story Info
The Vicar gets a shock, and the organist is seduced.
2.1k words
4.56
5.3k
4
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers

Reverend Morris turned into the quiet cul-de-sac of Rosebay Gardens and pulled up in front of Mrs Wilcox's bungalow.

"Hope the old girl doesn't find this book too rude," he muttered to himself as he knocked on the door. Noticing a pair of garden gnomes dressed in bondage gear, he smiled.

"Guess she won't!"

After a few minutes, no-one came to the door. Reverend Morris fiddled with his clerical collar. The June heatwave was showing no sign of ending. Hearing laughter, he walked down the side of the house and opened the rear gate.

"Yoo hoo! Anyone there?"

He wasn't prepared for what he saw next.

"Oh Vicar! I didn't hear you!" Mrs Wilcox cheerfully exclaimed as she dropped the riding crop. "Norman, I told you to lock that garden gate..."

The churchwarden, his hairy, bare buttocks red from repeated whippings, leapt to his feet and adjusted the floral print apron, which was his only item of clothing.

"Ah...good afternoon to you, Reverend! This is...um, well I guess it looks bad."

"Dear God!" The vicar spluttered. "Jenna was right all along!"

Norman was mortified. "Er, I was...we were..."

"He's been a naughty boy," Mrs Wilcox cut in, rising from the garden chair. "He forgot to mow the lawn. I'm still training him, you see."

"What's going on here?" Reverend Morris gasped. "Norman...are you some kind of slave?"

"Heh, er, pretty much," the embarrassed churchwarden replied. "It's a fetish I never knew I had, or knew she had."

"My garden isn't overlooked, Vicar and we're both consenting adults. No harm in a bit of what you fancy, is there? Norman, sweetie, why don't you go and clad yourself in something more suitable and make us all a nice cup of Earl Grey, eh? There's a good lad. She gave his arse a playful slap as he hurried into the house.

"Now Vicar," the old lady said, turning to face him. She grinned, but behind that sweet facade lay steely determination and unbridled spirit. "Why yes, I'm eighty-six. I suppose I should be doing crosswords and watching episodes of Midsomer Murders instead of whipping a younger man's bare behind, eh? You look rather shocked. I must say, I'm surprised at your blushes, given that your lovely wife Jenna has quite a fancy for our dear church organist."

Reverend Morris wasn't sure what to say. Norman must've told her about what went on in the church when I arranged Jenna's special birthday surprise, he thought. Damn. I swore him to secrecy.

"Oh I don't judge, I don't judge at all!" He said quickly. "Whatever turns you on, Gladys. I'm pleased that you're both enjoying yourselves!"

"Just like you and your good wife and Gordon enjoyed yourselves in the church hall at Easter, am I right?" She winked at him. There was no way to deny it, for the old lass knew everything. Nosey little old ladies had a habit of knowing the deepest, darkest secrets of every member of a church.

"Er, that. It was...a one off. It just happened. We got carried away in the heat of moment!" Reverend Morris stammered.

"As is the usual way," Mrs Wilcox replied.

"How did you...erm, find out?"

"Couldn't resist a peek through the keyhole," she said. That wasn't actually true, but she wasn't going to confess to the camera and Mrs Norris' failed attempt at blackmail.

"You're a bit of a dark horse, Vicar," Mrs Wilcox continued. "Gordon lends himself well to naughtiness, but you always seemed the shy type. Quite the stamina you displayed." She patted his arm. "I must admit, I had doubts when you took over from Reverend Smith, God rest his soul. I was wrong."

"Very kind of you to say," he said, starting to relax. "Um, about that church hall incident...you haven't said anything have you?"

"My lips are sealed, dearie!"

Reverend Morris exhaled. "Praise the Lord. Thank you, Gladys!" He was relieved she didn't know about Jenna's "bukkake baptism" in the church last year. That would've been too much to excuse.

In the house, came the sound of a whistling kettle reaching the boil.

"Forgive me asking this but, how did you and Norman come to be...er, in such an arrangement?"

"He wasn't my first choice," she said, with no hint of shame. "I wanted Gordon to step into the role, but he chickened out. Shame, as he showed such promise that afternoon when he came to practice on the organ...and my word, I enjoyed playing with his organ, let me tell you! I said to him, if I were thirty years younger, I'd have done a lot more with his organ! My body's far too old for such things, alas. But he seemed to really enjoy the blowjob I gave him. I haven't lost my touch!"

The vicar felt as though he was about to faint. He would never look at this frail-looking little pensioner in the same way again.

"Well...that's good to know!"

Presently, the kitchen door opened and Norman, now wearing a bathrobe, stepped out onto the patio, carrying a tray.

"Tea, Vicar?"

Meanwhile, at the vicarage...

Gordon wasn't usually lost for words, but Mia's towel drop had left him tongue-tied.

"Silly me," she said, bending down and covering herself up. "Sorry about that, Mr..."

He dared to breathe. "Gordon..."

"Hi Gordon. I heard you talking on your phone earlier. Are you the organist?"

She didn't seem embarrassed at all, but he could feel his face burning. "Um yes, I am. Been organist and choirmaster at St Michael's for twenty years now. I've played other pipe organs in different churches too."

"How impressive. Being an organist you must be very good with your hands." Mia said. "May I call you Gordy-pie?"

"If you wish...and I have no complaints so far," he chuckled, regaining his confidence. He wondered if all female members of Jenna's family had this talent for driving men wild.

"I'd like your hands on me, Gordy-pie," Mia whispered, walking closer to him.

"I'm sure. How old are you?" He added, warily.

"Eighteen, and I'll be nineteen in a few weeks."

"Ah." He relaxed. "How come you're staying here then? I'll hazard a guess that you're not training to become a member of the clergy?"

"Been a naughty girl haven't I?" She pouted. "Got myself booted out of uni."

"Blimey. What did you do?"

"Slept with my lecturer," Mia said, twirling a wet strand of her hair. "Seduced him...lost my virginity to him. I regret nothing."

"You are an extremely naughty girl," Gordon tutted in mock disapproval. "Seducing defenceless older men like that."

"I know. But Gordy-pie, do you know what the best thing was? That first time we did it. When I pressed against him and felt his hard cock straining against his trousers. The same as yours is now..." She groped his crotch and taken by surprise, he let out a gasp.

Mia slipped her arms round his waist and planted a kiss on his lips. "Well? What shall we do?"

"I quite fancy a nice hot shower," Gordon whispered back. Lowering his voice further, he whispered into her ear. "Get up those stairs right now and into the bathroom."

She didn't need telling twice. Giggling, she threw her towel at him and raced out of the kitchen.

"I'll show you exactly what an organist can do with his hands!" Gordon shouted as he ran after her, whilst trying to unbuckle his belt.

In the bathroom, Mia had already turned on the shower. She watched in amusement as Gordon fumbled with his clothes. He stepped out of his shoes and socks and tried to remove his trousers as fast as possible.

"Hurry up, Gordy-pie!" She teased.

"Damn these buttons! He muttered, fiddling with his shirt. "Should've worn a t-shirt."

At last he freed himself from the offending item of clothing, and his trousers fell to his ankles.

"Ohh love your tighty-whities!" Mia purred. They were just like the ones Tom wore.

"Wait until you see what's inside them!" Gordon laughed, removing his y-fronts and finally, he was as naked as she was.

"Wow," Mia gasped. She was more than impressed. The organist's cock was thick and splendid. She was so hungry for cock that any man would've done, but Gordon ticked all her boxes and more. This was going to be one hell of a shower...

"Gordy-pie," she whispered, holding out her hand. "I must warn you, I'm very slippery when wet."

Gordon stepped inside. Water cascaded across the slim curves of Mia's glistening body and ran down into the darker crevice of her thighs. Gordon saw that she had a dark thatch of pubic hair that obscured her view of the lips below.

"I'd better handle with care then," he whispered back.

His lips closed tight around her skin and kissed her neck right from her left ear, all the way down and around and back up to her right ear. He did this again, this time using tongue flicks just to hear Mia moan slightly.

"So just how do you play the pipe organ?" Mia gasped.

He reached for the shower gel bottle and began to lather up his hands.

"Like this."

He ran his fingers down her shoulders and back, then in a circular motion, before kneading her skin.

"The thing with pipe organs is...you have to press down quite firmly on the manuals," he said. "That's what the keyboards are called." He planted kisses on the back of her neck. "The organ at St Michael's has three manuals. One up here." He pressed his fingers against her shoulders.

"Ooh."

"The middle one...round about here..." His fingers slipped down to her lower back.

"That tickles!"

"And the third manual...that's down here." He cupped her pert buttocks.

"Then there are the stops." Gordon's hands slipped round and up to her breasts.

"Have to pull out the stops..." He tweaked her hardened nipples.

Mia closed her eyes, loving his sensual touch, and feeling his hard cock pressing against her arse.

"Gordy..."

"Not forgetting the organ loft," Gordon continued, fingering her clit and making her whimper and shudder in pleasure.

"That's where the action happens. The organist sits at his console and plays..."

Mia continued to shudder but then turned roughly grasped Gordon's head with both hands. He saw the desire in the young woman's brown eyes before he kissed her, hard and deep. Mia's inconsistent moans became longer and louder; the trembling went from shudders of the back to full-body quaking.

Gordon continued. "And that just leaves...the organ pipes. The biggest pipes produce the deepest sounds. He took her hand and placed it on his cock.

"I've only got one organ pipe...but it only takes one pipe to make sweet music..."

The hot spray from the shower cascaded down both their bodies. Exhilaration coursed throughout Mia's body -- she'd never felt so turned on. Dropping to her knees, she soaped up her hands and slid them along Gordon's pulsing shaft. She said nothing as she started tasting him by licking the water drops from his balls.

Flattening her tongue and licking in one long stroke up the length of his prick. Wrapping her lips around his cockhead, she sucked him. He tasted so good. A perfect older man.

Keeping the rhythm nice and steady, Mia stepped up the sensation by rubbing her fingers around the base of Gordon's cock just above his balls.

"Mmm, your balls are getting tighter, Gordy-pie. It shouldn't be too long now before I really get to taste you!" Mia said at last. "I want all your delicious cum!"

"Oh God!"

Gordon suddenly tensed, sucked in a breath and then grunted. Mia locked her lips so none of his precious seed escaped. Feeling his cock start to pulse, he exploded in her mouth. Spurt after spurt. Mia swallowed every drop.

"Did I play the organ correctly?"

Gordon slid his hands up her arms and grasped her face, pulling her in for a slow, tender kiss.

"Perfectly," he murmured. "No wrong notes at all!"

"I want a more advanced organ lesson, Gordy-pie." Mia said. Hot water ran down her back and legs, making it so much easier for him to slip his fingers inside her tight pussy.

"What a good idea. You're more than ready!" He rubbed the tip of his still-hard cock against her entrance, teasing her by rubbing it against her clit, then down to the entrance, and back up to the clit again.

"Now. Please," she begged him.

Gordon pressed the head of his cock against her entrance and shoved himself inside. He went in all the way on the first thrust, forcing a moan from the young brunette. He grabbed her hips roughly and thrust hard into her, the sound of wet skin slapping together. Mia moaned loudly as the organist began to pound into her.

"Oh Gordy! Yes! Fuck yes! Harder!"

Neither of them heard the front door open as Jenna returned.

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers